Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V  1 2 >  
Closed TopicStart new topic
> [Guide] How do I know my equipment is good/worth and how/where to sell it?, Wiki's range table, Equipment Comparison Script, Auctions - and many more inside

post Apr 18 2016, 18:40
Post #1
f4tal

Veteran Poster
Group: Members
Level 416 (Godslayer)

This guide design for novices in HentaiVerse game, who don't know about Equipment Comparison script, but high-levelers may find this guide useful too.
Guide started from very simple and very primitive things, but will progressive with more complicated things with every step. So keep reading...

Q. I have got a new equipment ("helmet" for example), but I have a helmet already. How do I know if my current gear is better than another?
A. To define which gear is better/worse we use special parameter named "base". Actually higher base for various stats means better equipment.

Q. Understood, but how to check base value of stat?
A. To know base of different stat in gear you need just hover onto it and game will tell you base for this specific stat.

EXAMPLE:
We have two rapiers: "Superior Rapier of Balance" & "Superior Rapier of Slaughter".
Attached Image
We want to know which one has better damage?
Let's click on "Superior Rapier of Balance" to highlight it:
Attached Image
Now press "C"-button on keyboard - popup like this should appear:
Attached Image

WARNING: If "C"-button do nothing - there is a chance that your browser blocking popup. Allow popup to show on HentaVerse.org site
Now move cursor on "Attack Damage" and wait a few millisecond - "base" text will appear.
Attached Image
Now do same procedure with other gear you want to compare ("Superior Rapier of Slaughter" in our case):
Attached Image
As you can see "Superior Rapier of Slaughter" has 32.56 Base Damage, but "Superior Rapier of Balance" has only 22.03 - this mean that former gear has better damage than latter one.
Now you can compare other stats this way and figure out which gear is superior overall.

TIP: You can place both (or even more!) gear's popup windows near each other to compare them quickly like this:
Attached Image

Q. But gears have A LOT stats, do I really need to move my cursor back and forward again and again?
A. The community of the game realised this problem and developed a special script to compare stuff faster. The name of this script - Equipment Comparison Script.

Link to download Equipment Comparison Script.
Say thanks to hansvar92 for maintain this script now and thanks to simplesimon32, Gasior, aided and atest1 to keep this script running in past. And VERY BIG thanks to ctxl for creating this script.

TIP: If you don't know how to install script in your browser, check this instruction. If you see no effect while using it - go to settings and click on "Use Custom Font". Use this settings: default | 8 | blank | blank | -2 (feel free to change)]

After installing Equipment Comparison Script, press "C"-button to open your gear's popup and press "T"-button on your keyboard. This way you will see base value for all stats at once.
Attached Image
Very useful - you do not need to move your mouse from now on and you can directly compare all stats at once.

Q. But it is still long to compare. Maybe there is even more automatic method to compare gears?
A. Yes, and again, thanks to Equipment Comparison Script you can compare gears even faster.
First you need to equip one of the gear you want to compare ("Superior Rapier of Balance" in my case):
Attached Image
Now, click (highlight) another gear you want to compare against, press "C"-button for popup and now press "O"-button. You will see something like this:
Attached Image
RED value means that this gear has worse stats
GREEN value means that this gear has better stats
As you can see - in my case "Superior Rapier of Slaughter" deal more damage, has better parry chance, better burden and interference and better dexterity PAB. BUT is has worse strength PAB, attack accuracy and attack crit chance.

Q. Parry? Crit? So many to hear - what all this means? Whats better? I do believe that some stats are more important then another, is it true?
A. Yes, absolutely true - actually every equipment has a lot stats to check on, but only one-three of them are really important.
Use this table to verify what you should care about most in a gear (in does not mean all other stats are useless!)
CODE
Type:        |Equipment:            |PABs:           |Stats:
Melee-weapon:|Shortsword            |STR, DEX        |AttackDamage
             |Longsword             |STR, DEX, AGI   |AttackDamage
             |Club & Mace           |STR, DEX        |AttackDamage
             |Rapier                |DEX, STR        |AttackDamage, Parry, Penetrated Armor
             |Estoc                 |DEX, STR        |AttackDamage, Penetrated Armor
             |Axe                   |STR, DEX        |AttackDamage
             |Wakizashi             |DEX, AGI        |Parry, Attack Speed, AttackDamage, CritChance
             |Katana                |STR, DEX        |AttackDamage
Shields:     |Force, Buckler & Kite |STR, END, DEX   |Block
Heavy armor: |Plate                 |END, STR, DEX   |PhysMiti
             |Power                 |STR, DEX, END   |AttackDamage, Crit Damage*, PhysMiti
Light armor: |Leather               |DEX, STR, END   |PhysMiti, Evade, Resist
             |Shade                 |STR, DEX, END   |AttackDamage, PhysMiti, Evade, Resist

Magic-weapon:|Staff                 |INT, WIS        |SpellDamage, MagicDamage, Proficiencies
Cloth armor: |Cotton                |INT, WIS        |Proficiencies, PhysMiti, Evade
             |Phase                 |INT, WIS        |SpellDamage, PhysMiti, MagicDamage**, Evade
* - if this Power has "Savage" prefix
** - If this Phase has "Radiant" prefix

EXPLANATION:
PAB
  • PAB means "Primary attribute bonus" - they are special equipment's stats which enhance your characters's stats (your dexterity will sum up with all your equipment's dexterity, e.t.c.). PABs are main attributes in all equipment and in most better/more BABs gear have - better it is.
    Attached Image
Stats, which define offence:
  • If you are playing as melee you should find: weapon and power armor or shade armor with high AttackDamage. One more thing - you should select between one-hand weapon build (normal attack, best defense, normal avoidance), two-hand weapon build (best attack ( and can hit multiply enemies!), bad defense, bad avoidance), dual-hand weapon build (best attack, bad defense, best avoidance). In first case you should use Shortsword on level <300 and Rapier on level >300. In second case - Longsword on level <300 and Estoc on level >300. In third case - Club or Shortsword in mainhand and Rapier or Wakizashi in offhand.
  • For mage you need to find staff and phase armor with high MagicDamage and/or you need find staff and cotton armor which have same SpellDamage and Proficiencies (for example "dark" in staff and "deprecating" in armor) - it is good idea to have mix between few cotton armor and phase armor
Stats, which define defence:
  • If you are playing as melee you should find plate armor or power armor with high PhysMiti. In most cases plate has better defence, but has no AttackDamage bonus. Or you can go for leather armor or shade armor which have a little PhysMiti compare to plate armor and power armor, but have Evade and Resist stats (former to avoid physical attack, latter to avoid magical attack). Shade armor has less Evade and Resist stats, but has AttackDamage bonus. And do not forget about shield with high block. Higher is better. Three type shield we have: Kite, Buckler and Force. Force is best of three.
  • If you are mage - you need to choose between cotton armor and phase armor. Former has better PhysMiti, but worse Evade, phase has better Evade and worse PhysMiti, Resist is almost the same.
Q. Okay, now I know how to compare different gears and what what I should look for depending on my playstyle, but how can I know is this gear overall good? I mean - is this gear has better stats at all? It this some kind of range for stats?
A. Yes, special range tables do exist for every gear's stats in the game. You can find this table range HERE.
This table works this way - you should find the base value for some gear's stats and then move to this table range, find your gear and check this base value against minimum and maximum.
EXAMPLE:
My "Superior Rapier of Balance" has 22.03 damage. On the table you can find that minimum is 20, but maximum is 26.6:
Attached Image
So, my 22.03 damage is so-so...
Let's check for "Superior Rapier of Slaughter". Base damage is 32.56. Minimum in table is 26.82, maximum in table is 34.99:
Attached Image
So, for this weapon we can say that damage stat is not bad.
TIP: By using Equipment Comparison Script you can press "R"-button to quickly move to range table with useful highlight.
Attached Image

Q. Got it! But maybe there is way to automate all of this?
A. Just think about it - yes, it is! Thanks again to Equipment Comparison Script.
Move to popup of your gear and press "Y"-button and you will see something like this:
Attached Image
As you can see near every stat some weird formula shown with a pattern "LETTER" "PLUS/MINUS" "NUMBER".
What all this does mean?
  • "LETTER" can be S E M L or P, - This stands for "Superior", "Exquisite", "Magnificent", "Legendary" and "Peerless" item's quality.
  • "MINUS" and "PLUS" - means "compare to maximum value" in range table
  • "NUMBER" - stands for value.
EXAMPLE #1:
  • On a screenshot above you see "S-3.45" in damage stat. This literally means "This weapon's damage on a 3.45 lower than maximum for Superior possibly". If this weapon will have "S-3.44" - this will be better; if this weapon will have "S-3.46" - this will be even worse.
  • Then, for Strength PAB you can "S-0.07". This literally means "This weapon's strength PAB on a 0.07 lower than maximum for Superior possibly". This is VERY GOOD, This mean that this parameter almost perfect. Not as perfect as "S-0.01", but still.
EXAMPLE #2:
Harder example, this is screenshot for my "Legendary Savage Power Leggings of Warding" I have in possession:
Attached Image
  • Let's check Attack damage. It says "L-0.24 / M+2.16". This means "attack damage" stat is 0.24 lower than possibly maximum for Legendary in this category and on 2.16 higher then maximum for Magnificent in this category
  • Another stat - "Attack Accuracy" is "M-0.12 / E+0.68". This means that this stat not even good to qualify as legendary; this stats ever lower than Magnificent's maximum (on a 0.12), but on other hand has better stats that maximum Exquisite on +0.68. If this stats will have 0.13 more points in base, than if will be like "M+0.01"
Did you get it? Try to find gear that have -0 as close as possibly. You had found "M-1.10"? Good, but "M-1.05" even better, while "M-0.05" almost perfect.

NOTE: This is not quite true that every Exquisite is better than every Superior, any Magnificent is better than any Exquisite and so on. Yes, in most case this is true, but sometimes you will find a situation when better to stay with low-quality gear but not high-quality. For example, "Exquisite Hallowed Rapier of Slaughter" is better than "Magnificent Rapier of Balance" or "Magnificent Savage Power Helmet of Slaughter" is better than "Legendary Cobalt Plate Helmet of Warding". It is all depends on stats and attributes your gear has. Ask here if you need help

Q. May I ask how this range table is working on? Who running this on?
A. Say very big thanks to Skillchip , Jenga201, Varst, Tiap - this guys managed to create simply script that do collect data of your equipment's base values and send them to special server into kind of database, which then parsed in table range you all seen THERE.
About this script - it names very easily - HV Items Script - and do not disturb you in any way. What this script do is collecting your equipment's EID/Key while you are on Equipment or Forge pages, and send them to server to parse in future.
I am hardly asking you - please, do use this script if you can. This way you will greatly help community co collect more data about equipment and keep this table range up to date.
LINK to HV Items Script

Q. I have found equipment I don't really need. What should I do with it?
A. All weapon and equipment divined it three category:
  • for self-use (you will use this gear until you will find better one)
  • for sale (sale to other player, for example you are mage and have found weapon in melee)
  • and trash. Believe me - 95% of all equipment you will find are trash. The sad truth is - on first 150 level of the game you will use trash until you will find better self-use gear.
TRASH GEARS:
You can do this stuff with trash gear:
  • Sell them on Bazaar for money
  • Salvage them for materials
What is better depends on your current condition and personal preference. How to verify is gear you have found is trash? Read below.
SELLABLY GEARS:
You can do this stuff with good gear:
  • Sell them in your shop
  • Sell them in shop of other player (proxy-sell)
  • Do auction for them
  • Send them to professional auctioneer to do auction (proxy-auction)
  • Send as a gift to other player (why not?)
  • Send to freeshop. You will not get any money for that, but we will say you thanks ^_^
There are a few hints that help you to verify is gear you have found are good to sell:
  • Only Magnificent and Legendary in most cases are good to sell. There are few rare situation when Exquisite have a value (or example if you want to sell some items to low-levelled players, or this Exquisite has outstanding stats and great suffix/prefix.
  • One of the thing that represent, does this gear good to sell or not, are PABs. More your equipment have PABs - higher chance that this gear will be sell good. For example, shield that has STR, DEX and END PABs will costs higher than shield with AGI and DEX PABs only.
  • There are six types or armor: heavy, light and cloth. Heavy divide into Plate (common) and Power (rare), same for light: Leather (common) and Shade (rare) and cloth: Cotton (common) and Phase (rare). You maybe think that rare gears costs more and you are almost right, but in some situation popular-armor may costs not bad too.
    Plate armor is so-so to sell. Has better chance to sell (and give you more money) if it has Shielding or Mithril prefix and/or Protection suffix
    Power armor is easy to sell. Has better chance to sell (and more money) if it has Savage prefix and/or Slaughter suffix
    Cotton armor is so-so to sell. Has better chance to sell (and more money) if it has Charged prefix and/or Elementalist, Heaven-sent or Demon-fiend suffix
    Phase armor is easy to sell. Has better chance to sell (and more money) if it has Radiant prefix and/or Heimdall or Fenrir suffix
    Leather armor is hard to sell. Has better chance to sell (and more money) if it has Agile prefix and/or Protection suffix
    Shade armor is easy to sell. Has better chance to sell (and more money) if it has Agile or Savage prefix and/or Fleet or Shadowdancer suffix
  • Shields may be three different categories: Kite, Buckler and Force.
    For now, Force shield is running the ball and this type may costs very good.
    One may also look for Buckler with barrier suffix, depends on how much block it has, shields like this, may costs very good too.
  • For staffs you can use this table to define is your staff is good to be sold or auctioned:
    CODE
    Fire: higher tier: Fiery Redwood of Destruction; Fiery Redwood of Surtr
           lower tier: Fiery Redwood of Elementalist
    Cold: higher tier: Arctic Redwood of Destruction; Arctic Redwood of Niflheim
           lower tier: Arctic Redwood of Elementalist
    Wind: higher tier: Tempestuous Willow of Destruction
             mid tier: Tempestuous Redwood of Destruction; Tempestuous Redwood of Freyr
           lower tier: Tempestuous Redwood of Elementalist
    Elec: higher tier: Shocking Willow of Destruction
             mid tier: Shocking Redwood of Destruction; Shocking Redwood of Mjolnir
           lower tier: Shocking Redwood of Elementalist
    Holy: higher tier: Hallowed Oak of Heimdall
             mid tier: Hallowed Katalox of Heimdall; Hallowed Katalox of Destruction;
           lower tier: Hallowed Katalox of the Heaven-sent
    Dark: higher tier: Demonic Willow of Destruction
             mid tier: Demonic Katalox of Fenrir; Demonic Katalox of Destruction
           lower tier: Demonic Katalox of the Demon-fiend
    * Thanks Scremaz for this info and Sapo84, Void Domain for bug-fixes
  • For one-hand weapons:
    best suffix is Slaughter, but some specific combinations, like Rapier of Nimble (for DW) or Wakizashi of the Battlecaster (For 1H Mage) may work too.
    Look for Ethereal prefix - this is best prefix around overly. But Hallowed Rapier and Demonic Rapier have good price too. In some cases, like weapon for 1H mage with Battlecaster suffix, will be very good if weapons has some elemental prefix. Weapons without prefix are absolutely useless and worth nothing.
    Among all weapons good price have rapiers.
  • For two-hand weapons, things are almost same as for 1H weapons, but they have no Nimble suffix. Instead Rapier we have Estoc here.
Q. I still doubt is my gear good enough? maybe someone can help?
A. Sure, ask about your gear's value by posting HERE. But, please, post LINK on your equipment. For that you should press "C"-button on your equipment and copy-paste link above:
Attached Image
Like this:
http://hentaiverse.org/pages/showequip.php...;key=275fc916bf

If you are using Equipment Comparison Script you can press "F" button and copy-paste text in the box:
Attached Image
Like this:
Legendary Savage Power Leggings of Warding

Q. I do think (and people around said) my gear is good enough to be sold or auctioned. What should I do?
A. Q. Is this any way I can find how much I can get credits on my equipment? I don't want to sell gear cheap...
A. This question impossibly to answer. Easiest thing you can do is check previous auctions by yourself and see how much bid any gear did take. Superlatanium ran server-kind-of system to keep track on bids you can check freely [167.114.68.34] HERE. Check shops in WTS section too. It is good idea to use Superlatanium's Smart Search Script, that will save you A LOT time.

That's all, folks. Now - go and beat some ass! Happy grinding! ^^

This post has been edited by f4tal: Jul 5 2016, 12:59
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

post Apr 18 2016, 18:43
Post #2
f4tal

Veteran Poster
Level 416 (Godslayer)

Please, help with prof-reading, fact mistakes and layout and suggestion.

Once more time - this design for novices mostly and tried to cover some things not presented in official wiki (scripts, auctions, suf/pref combos, e.t.c.).

Thanks ^^"

This post has been edited by f4tal: May 6 2016, 12:57
+Quote Post

post Apr 18 2016, 18:45
Post #3
pervdiz

Not so Casual Poster
Level 336 (Godslayer)

Good job I'd say.
You might want to add that some people offer proxy shop service.
+Quote Post

post Apr 18 2016, 18:50
Post #4
Usagi =

Veteran Poster
Group: Gold Star Club
Level 453 (Dovahkiin)

This will be somewhat useful I guess.

Mmm...I think what would be great for newbies is an Akinator style close-ended Q&A equipment quality determination wizard.

And say, are you still maintaining the script compendium thread?
+Quote Post

post Apr 18 2016, 18:51
Post #5
f4tal

Veteran Poster
Level 416 (Godslayer)

You might want to add that some people offer proxy shop service.

Of course, I would like to add. I actually forget about this feature.
Who offer this kind of service? =)

And say, are you still maintaining the script compendium thread?

Yes, I do. I update this thread today. ^^

Akinator style close-ended Q&A equipment quality determination wizard

I have tried to create kind of algorithm, but it is looks very complicated and hard to follow. =(
It is all depends on what rare-type you have (plate<power) and does it have good prefix and suffix on it.

This post has been edited by f4tal: Apr 18 2016, 18:54
+Quote Post

post Apr 18 2016, 21:24
Post #6
Scremaz

A certain pervert. OT expert. Just dancing around in the game.
Level 500 (Ponyslayer)

it gives the impression of being too long to read. still, the biggest part of this thread is due to images, so try to put something like two of them (for example, the one with the popup with the one with the base score tooltip) on the same line.

probably three would already be enough to break the layout on many pcs, but at least you will halve (or almost) the lenght of your post
+Quote Post

post Apr 18 2016, 21:51
Post #7
testsubject290

Casual Poster
Level 430 (Godslayer)

Thanks a lot for creating this! I asked a few questions about the Equipment Comparison Script, now I understand it much better.
+Quote Post

post Apr 18 2016, 22:16
Post #8
Koaen

[On Hiatus]
Group: Catgirl Camarilla
Level 500 (Godslayer)

I feel like this deserves a spell check and a sticky.
+Quote Post

post Apr 18 2016, 22:24
Post #9
f4tal

Veteran Poster
Level 416 (Godslayer)

Thanks a lot for creating this! I asked a few questions about the Equipment Comparison Script, now I understand it much better.

You are welcome ^^"
Equipment Comparison Script has even more great function, full list contains this:
f: forum link
h: HTML link
r: open Wiki page

t: original base
b: current base (original + forge/IW)
y: original base vs. {SEMLP}Max
i: original base lv scale
o: original base compare
p: original base lv scale compare

e: level 0 stat compare, +forge/IW
q: direct stat compare, +forge/IW
u: stat scale with your level
w: compare stats (+forge/IW) vs. {SEMLP}Max

n: switch wiki base data 21 January 2015 and 6 April 2016

But for starters (and imho for most users at all) only F, T, Y, O is most useful. Other keys just so special, they have no common use =)
it gives the impression of being too long to read. still, the biggest part of this thread is due to images,

Thanks, I know how big this images are =(
Will move them as attachment soon.

I feel like this deserves a spell check and a sticky.

It need a lot ^^"

This post has been edited by f4tal: Apr 19 2016, 10:27
+Quote Post

post Apr 18 2016, 23:46
Post #10
Juggernaut Santa

Living in HV 0.83 until Tenboro adds the Tower to Persistent
Level 500 (Ponyslayer)

Great job (IMG:[invalid] style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)
+Quote Post

post Apr 19 2016, 01:40
Post #11
pervdiz

Not so Casual Poster
Level 336 (Godslayer)

A few typos I noticed:
Q. I have got new equipment ("helmet" for example), but I have helmet already. How do I know is my current gear is better than another?

Q. I have got a new equipment ("helmet" for example), but I have an helmet already. How do I know if my current gear is better than another?
I need to know which of has better damage?

]I need to know which one has better damage?
Now you can compare other stats this way and figure out which gear is overall superior.

Now you can compare other stats this way and figure out which gear is superior overall.
A. Community of the game realised this problem and developed a special script to do all compare stuff faster.

A. The community of the game realised this problem and developed a special script to do all compare stuff faster.
Very useful - you do not need to move your mouse from now on and you can direct compare all stats at once.

Very useful - you do not need to move your mouse from now on and you can directly compare all stats at once
A. Yes, and again, thanks to Equipment Comparison Script you can compare gears even more faster.

A. Yes, and again, thanks to Equipment Comparison Script you can compare gears even more faster.
A. Yes, it is do exist special range table for every gear's stats in the game.

A. Yes, special range tables do exist for every gear's stats in the game.
This table works this way - you should find base value for some gear's stats and them move to this table range, find your gear and check this base value against minimum and maximum.

This table works this way - you should find the base value for some gear's stats and then move to this table range, find your gear and check its base value against minimum and maximum.
+Quote Post

post Apr 19 2016, 10:29
Post #12
f4tal

Veteran Poster
Level 416 (Godslayer)

Thank you, pervdiz, for helping! ^^

Everyone can see this post on [pastebin.com] pastebin - will be very glad if more people help me with typos and layout.
Thanks!

This post has been edited by f4tal: Apr 19 2016, 10:30
+Quote Post

post Apr 19 2016, 21:55
Post #13
forneus_zero

Data Hoarder
Level 372 (Dovahkiin)

It would be nice if there are some pointers on which stat newbie should looking for the most.

Anyway really nice guide thanks!
+Quote Post

post Apr 19 2016, 22:12
Post #14
f4tal

Veteran Poster
Level 416 (Godslayer)

It would be nice if there are some pointers on which stat newbie should looking for the most.

Nice idea! Will add this in next update ^^"

Need help with magic stats, anyone give me few strings about mage gears in PM, thanks =)

P.S. The main idea about this guide is tell everyone about Equipment Comparison Script. When I started this game I did not know about it and spent a lot time to check my gears hovering my mouse around base stats. Then I start to spent a lot time with manually compare gear against table range, you know - this was absurd. Then I have found this script but instruction was a somewhat confusing and what this M+3.23 L-0.21 means I didn't know.
In my opinion this guide will save a lot time to novices who want to play this game seriously (seriously playing game on porn site? my-my...). And this somekind of working. I have checked download rates. Before this guide, script was download 7 times from Hansvar92's post, for now it has 22, and in my mediafire's account, before 19 and now 42. Progress is a little, but still ^^"

This post has been edited by f4tal: Apr 19 2016, 22:23
+Quote Post

post Apr 19 2016, 23:57
Post #15
Void Domain

Active Poster
Group: Catgirl Camarilla
Level 500 (Godslayer)

There is no "Oak of the Heaven-sent"
+Quote Post

post Apr 20 2016, 10:21
Post #16
f4tal

Veteran Poster
Level 416 (Godslayer)

There is no "Oak of the Heaven-sent"

Fixed.

Other but that stuff-table is okay? =)
+Quote Post

post May 6 2016, 13:01
Post #17
f4tal

Veteran Poster
Level 416 (Godslayer)

Update:
  • Moved pictures to attachments
  • Rewrite some part of guide to make it more straightforward
  • Change layout and design a little
  • Add info about proxy-shop
  • Add info which stats are major in every gear
  • Add info about trash gears and sellably gear
(IMG:[invalid] style_emoticons/default/happy.gif)
+Quote Post

post Jun 3 2016, 14:49
Post #18
f4tal

Veteran Poster
Level 416 (Godslayer)

Fixed link to latest HVEquipCompare script by hansvar92. Also shameless bump, you know... =(
+Quote Post

post Jun 10 2016, 00:18
Post #19
blueeyedcolossus

Casual Poster
Level 381 (Godslayer)

Thank you very much for this guide. I found it to be very useful!
+Quote Post

post Jun 15 2016, 10:52
Post #20
Overt Ninja

Casual Poster
Level 352 (Godslayer)

Maybe you could add Superlatanium's script to this thread? It simplifies the more important aspects of comparing gear.

https://forums.e-hentai.org/index.php?s=&am...t&p=4506887
+Quote Post

2 Pages V  1 2 >
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th April 2024 - 00:50