Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V  1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> [Red's 35th Individual Bounty] (C66) [Mengerekun (Karakuribee, Yuri Tohru, ZOL)] Potemayo vol. 4 (Meitantei Conan), Job: 75 pages. Reward: 75,000 C + 75 Hath

post Feb 14 2012, 23:38
Post #1
Red of EHCOVE

Viceroy of Oook & EHCOVE cofounder
Group: Gold Star Club
Level 365 (Godslayer)

Since the translator for a 3rd has been found in an express time, this is the bounty for Volume 4. Only two left!

View Full Bounty

(IMG:[85.17.121.219] http://85.17.121.219/57/64/5764caa93836adf5ca49bcad4edb02a2f60f16f0-360314-819-1200-jpg_l.jpg)

Translate the linked gallery into English. This is a translation-only bounty, a separate bounty will be posted for editing job after the translation bounty is completed.

This translation includes credit pages. Broken Engrish craplation will not be accepted.

This is my 35th individual (no project) translation bounty. This release will be under an [EHCOVE] group tag. You (the translator) will be credited for your work on a credit page unless you want to be anonymous.

Gallery link: https://e-hentai.org/g/3354/e2a5066978/

If you accept the bounty, accept it here, PM me and post here. Once you've done so, the bounty will be reserved for you, however, if the translation is not completed within 2-3 weeks and you are unresponsive, it will be considered stalled/dropped and other translators will be allowed to work on it.

In addition to the carriers listed, you can also just post the translation in the forums.

Also:
* Due to potential misunderstandings about how to split the bounty between translators and editors that resulted in my recent bounties costing me 50%-100% more than listed price, I am now splitting the bounty between translating and editing. The first bounty that goes up in the system is for translating only. Once I have the translation, I'll post the editing bounty;
* broken Engrish craplation will not be accepted;
* yes, please translate (or at least summarize) any existing author's rants, credits, titles of content, and so on, if present;
* yes, please translate into English non-moan SFXes (examples: bounce, giggle, jinngle, creak);
* if you do the translating, you should accept the bounty, PM me and post here. Once you've done so, the bounty will be reserved for you, however, if the translation is not completed within 2 weeks, it will be considered stalled/dropped and other translators will be allowed to work on it;
* if you do the editing: please note I would like to upload the gallery to e-h system myself; I am not expecting much profit, but as a fellow bounty poster said it, it's all about prestige. What I pay out with the bounty is usually worth more then the gallery will make in the year. If you end up posting the translated doujin to the e-h galleries, I'll probably halve the bounty (if you did the translation and editing), or refuse to pay (if you did the editing only; note that the translator will still get fully paid by me);
* crappy editing will not be accepted;
* please include credits with the translator name (unless they requested here to be anonymous), yourself as an editor (if you want), and my nickname (and those of others who contributed to this bounty significantly) as the sponsor, as well as the name of any other major sponsors for the translation and editing (check bounties). Also, note this is an [EHCOVE] release, add a link to the name of our site (E-hentai) as the host, and invite readers to use our bounty system or join us as editors/translators. Sample credit pages: link;link, link and (now that's cool!) link;
* those bounties are for the hard work (translation and editing). If you just found the gallery somewhere and just uploaded it here, you are not eligible for my bounties, but I will still give you a reward - 5+5 (apply for it here);
* if you find a hq version of the J raw, whether it has or hasn't been translated, I'll reward you for it with a 2+2 reward (apply for it here (IMG:[invalid] style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) );

Helpful links for the translators: Guide for New & Potential Translators, Japanese slang, a guide on Japanese onomatopoeia (Tonigobe), [www.writtensound.com] www.writtensound.com, Bad translations. Examples of.

Helpful links for the editors: Comprehensive editing guide, Your Tips for Manga Editing!

Also: Bounty Etiquette

This post has been edited by Red_Piotrus: Feb 14 2012, 23:39
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

post Feb 15 2012, 00:36
Post #2
grumpymal

I hate everything >:C
Level 362 (Godslayer)

That was fast. And I still need to proof #2.
+Quote Post

post Feb 15 2012, 03:57
Post #3
lightshader

Retired doujin editor
Level 328 (Godslayer)

...and I never even realized that there were more to this series. I only knew of up to #2.
+Quote Post

post Feb 15 2012, 05:44
Post #4
Red of EHCOVE

Level 365 (Godslayer)

Mal, if you are proofing #2, please make a note of that in the thread there, so that the editor waits for you.

LS, yeah, there are 5 volumes (IMG:[invalid] style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) And I hope to see them all translated this year (IMG:[invalid] style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)
+Quote Post

post Feb 15 2012, 06:06
Post #5
grumpymal

Level 362 (Godslayer)

If 4 and 5 get picked up as quickly as 2 and 3, it'll probably even be done in a few months.
+Quote Post

post Feb 15 2012, 07:08
Post #6
Red of EHCOVE

Level 365 (Godslayer)

Wel, 2 took a while (3 months). 3 was express speed (IMG:[invalid] style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)
+Quote Post

post Feb 15 2012, 07:50
Post #7
grumpymal

Level 362 (Godslayer)

After 2 was renewed due to TL falling off the face of the planet, it got done pretty quick, though.
+Quote Post

post Feb 16 2012, 02:11
Post #8
Red of EHCOVE

Level 365 (Godslayer)

Not so much falling off as being very busy, I've been in PM contact with him. He is still interested in the series, but has no time. Maybe he will be back for 4-5...
+Quote Post

post Feb 20 2012, 21:48
Post #9
Juansmarts

Regular Poster
Level 442 (Dovahkiin)

So is Potato Masher included with the rest of Potemayo series to be translated?
+Quote Post

post Feb 20 2012, 22:59
Post #10
Red of EHCOVE

Level 365 (Godslayer)

I am not sure what do you mean. If the entire Potato Masher series, than no, not the entire series, because I have no interest in most of the releases, but thanks for bringing my attention to https://e-hentai.org/g/173335/d1d11f1ce5/ - I'll probably bounty it after 5 potemayo volumes are done

And I'll probably bounty https://e-hentai.org/g/14651/861e1e4b1c/ because: Macross 7

This post has been edited by Red_Piotrus: Feb 20 2012, 23:03
+Quote Post

post Feb 21 2012, 21:20
Post #11
Juansmarts

Regular Poster
Level 442 (Dovahkiin)

Yeah, that's what I meant; The Potato Masher Detective Conan doujin.
+Quote Post

post Mar 3 2012, 21:45
Post #12
Dragonemperor

Casual Poster
Level 307 (Godslayer)

can i edit this and 5 too
i did 3 and want 4 and 5 XD
+Quote Post

post Mar 4 2012, 07:37
Post #13
Red of EHCOVE

Level 365 (Godslayer)

Cool. ks198688 is working on this one, and maybe he will be nice enough to work on the others too (IMG:[invalid] style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)
+Quote Post

post May 3 2012, 22:43
Post #14
Red of EHCOVE

Level 365 (Godslayer)

Update: as I haven't heard anything from ks198688 in two months, despite PMs asking for an update, I have to assume he has dropped this, and the translation is open to anyone.
+Quote Post

post Jun 13 2012, 16:25
Post #15
Red of EHCOVE

Level 365 (Godslayer)

Update: ks198688 will not have any time to work on this till at least this fall, so the bounty is open to all takers till I hear anything else from him (at which point I'll post an update here).
+Quote Post

post Dec 18 2013, 07:51
Post #16
barmar

Casual Poster
Level 347 (Godslayer)

Hello, After what Im doing is done with other bounty approx next week monday I will start on (C66) [Mengerekun] Potemayo vol. 4 (Detective Conan) -> [English]
+Quote Post

post Jan 28 2014, 01:05
Post #17
craigj

Newcomer
Level 359 (Godslayer)

So is Potemayo vol. 4 already being translated? Otherwise I'll give it a shot.
+Quote Post

post Jan 28 2014, 02:42
Post #18
Red of EHCOVE

Level 365 (Godslayer)

barmar seems to have disappeared a while back, so go ahead. I'll send him a PM to update him on this. Please accept the bounty (IMG:[invalid] style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)
+Quote Post

post Mar 1 2014, 22:32
Post #19
craigj

Newcomer
Level 359 (Godslayer)

The postscripts turned out to be a lot longer than expected. In fact, it looks like I let the claim expire once. Sorry about that. In any case, I'm trying with the upload service. Tell me if this works!

[www.mediafire.com] http://www.mediafire.com/download/58ev75io...ranslationb.txt

This post has been edited by craigj: Mar 1 2014, 22:44
+Quote Post

post Mar 2 2014, 12:34
Post #20
Red of EHCOVE

Level 365 (Godslayer)

Can you paste the translation here? Perhaps' it's just my comp, but the txt I get changes all Japanese script to garbage.
+Quote Post

2 Pages V  1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th April 2024 - 15:47