Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V  1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> [Red's 27th & 38th Individual Bounty] (C79) [MANITOU (Nakajima Rei)] KLX-T5 (Xenosaga), Job: 20 pages. Reward: 20,000 C + 20 Hath

post Nov 4 2011, 02:19
Post #1
Red of EHCOVE

Viceroy of Oook & EHCOVE cofounder
Group: Gold Star Club
Level 365 (Godslayer)

Important update: this bounty and thread used to be about T4 volume, but as it is being translated by a group that is not interested in the bounty, the bounty has been updated to a T5 volume.

Not that anybody cares, but I am resetting count on my bounties from 60-something to 27th, counting individual projects that I have listed in my signature (so things like Silent Saturn or Dragon Pink are not counted).

View Full Bounty

(IMG:[85.17.121.219] http://85.17.121.219/5b/0f/5b0f4dbc4ade960b340d3429d8eee9f70d5bccd0-421271-1096-1600-jpg_l.jpg)

Translate the linked gallery into English. This is a translation-only bounty, a separate bounty will be posted for editing job after the translation bounty is completed.

This translation includes credit pages. Broken Engrish craplation will not be accepted.

This is my 27th individual (no project) translation bounty.

Gallery link: https://e-hentai.org/g/322526/e1cf0063d4/

If you accept the bounty, accept it here, PM me and post in the relevant forum thread (which has more details on the bounty):

Once you've done so, the bounty will be reserved for you, however, if the translation is not completed within 2 weeks, it will be considered stalled/dropped and other translators will be allowed to work on it.

In addition to the carriers listed, you can also just post the translation in the forums.

Also:
* Due to potential misunderstandings about how to split the bounty between translators and editors that resulted in my recent bounties costing me 50%-100% more than listed price, I am now splitting the bounty between translating and editing. The first bounty that goes up in the system is for translating only. Once I have the translation, I'll post the editing bounty;
* broken Engrish craplation will not be accepted;
* yes, please translate (or at least summarize) any existing author's rants, credits, titles of content, and so on, if present;
* yes, please translate into English non-moan SFXes (examples: bounce, giggle, jinngle, creak);
* if you do the translating, you should accept the bounty, PM me and post here. Once you've done so, the bounty will be reserved for you, however, if the translation is not completed within 2 weeks, it will be considered stalled/dropped and other translators will be allowed to work on it;
* if you do the editing: please note I would like to upload the gallery to e-h system myself; I am not expecting much profit, but as a fellow bounty poster said it, it's all about prestige. What I pay out with the bounty is usually worth more then the gallery will make in the year. If you end up posting the translated doujin to the e-h galleries, I'll probably halve the bounty (if you did the translation and editing), or refuse to pay (if you did the editing only; note that the translator will still get fully paid by me);
* crappy editing will not be accepted;
* please include credits with the translator name (unless they requested here to be anonymous), yourself as an editor (if you want), and my nickname (and those of others who contributed to this bounty significantly) as the sponsor, and the name of our site (E-hentai) as the host. Sample credit page: link;
* those bounties are for the hard work (translation and editing). If you just found the gallery somewhere and just uploaded it here, you are not eligible for my bounties, but I will still give you a reward - 5+5 (apply for it here);
* if you find a hq version of the J raw, whether it has or hasn't been translated, I'll reward you for it with a 2+2 reward (apply for it here (IMG:[invalid] style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) );

Helpful links for the translators: Guide for New & Potential Translators, Japanese slang, a guide on Japanese onomatopoeia (Tonigobe), [www.writtensound.com] www.writtensound.com, Bad translations. Examples of.

Helpful links for the editors: Comprehensive editing guide, Your Tips for Manga Editing!

Also: Bounty Etiquette

This post has been edited by Red_Piotrus: May 3 2012, 22:38
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

post Nov 4 2011, 23:30
Post #2
lightshader

Retired doujin editor
Level 328 (Godslayer)

I like Kos-Mos, and seeing how you've helped co-sponsor some of my previous bounties so it's only fair that I return the favor. (IMG:[invalid] style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

This one has my support!
+Quote Post

post Nov 5 2011, 01:17
Post #3
Red of EHCOVE

Level 365 (Godslayer)

Thanks. I'd like to see the entire MANITOU Xensoaga works translated... as soon as one is done, I plan on bounting another one (IMG:[invalid] style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)
+Quote Post

post Apr 24 2012, 01:21
Post #4
rinruririn

Casual Poster
Level 416 (Dovahkiin)

I'm translating this. PMed you Red_Piotrus.
+Quote Post

post May 2 2012, 19:59
Post #5
rinruririn

Casual Poster
Level 416 (Dovahkiin)

Guess I should update that Little White Butterflies will be releasing it. Editing is already underway.
+Quote Post

post May 2 2012, 20:36
Post #6
Red of EHCOVE

Level 365 (Godslayer)

Right. In that case, I can change the bounty to KLX-T5 volume if you would be interested in continuing the story?

https://e-hentai.org/g/322526/e1cf0063d4/
+Quote Post

post May 3 2012, 22:19
Post #7
Red of EHCOVE

Level 365 (Godslayer)

Actually, I went ahead and changed the bounty to T5. Whether you or somebody else decides to work for it, T4 is no longer needed.

(major bounty contributors notified)

Executive summary: as T4 is being translated and edited by LWB without a bounty for a presumably free release, I have changed the bounty to be for T5 volume instead.

This post has been edited by Red_Piotrus: May 3 2012, 22:25
+Quote Post

post Jun 13 2012, 16:31
Post #8
Red of EHCOVE

Level 365 (Godslayer)

If anybody is curious about this one: it seems LWB is having editor delays (disappearances...) on T4, hence their delays, and as far as I can tell, rinruririn is not interested in T5 (IMG:[invalid] style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)
+Quote Post

post Aug 12 2012, 19:45
Post #9
Red of EHCOVE

Level 365 (Godslayer)

Seeing as T4 is still delayed, I am proposing to rinruririn that [EHCOVE] can provide them with an editor... really, 4 months of an editing delay seems like a rather large hickup.

This post has been edited by Red_Piotrus: Aug 12 2012, 19:46
+Quote Post

post Aug 21 2012, 15:37
Post #10
AnonymousDude123

Newcomer
Group: Members
Level 90 (Hero)

I'll try and translate this.
+Quote Post

post Aug 21 2012, 17:30
Post #11
Red of EHCOVE

Level 365 (Godslayer)

Excellent, welcome to the Cove!
+Quote Post

post Feb 10 2013, 20:33
Post #12
AnonymousDude123

Newcomer
Level 90 (Hero)

I don't think I'm gonna continue this at all, but I have a lot of this doujin translated (albeit extremely roughly with no real proofreading or editing to remove ellipsis), so I figured I might as well post it on the off chance that it could be helpful to someone else. Stuff in parenthesis is notes, I don't remember there actually being any in the work. I give no real claims to the quality of the translation, but maybe some use can be gotten out of it.

[pastebin.com] Translation in pastebin to not use up excessive space
+Quote Post

post Feb 12 2013, 13:33
Post #13
Red of EHCOVE

Level 365 (Godslayer)

Thanks, I am sure it will be useful!
+Quote Post

post Feb 17 2013, 04:26
Post #14
amped

Experienced Editor and Translator
Level 500 (Ponyslayer)

QUOTE(AnonymousDude123 @ Feb 10 2013, 13:33) *

I don't think I'm gonna continue this at all, but I have a lot of this doujin translated (albeit extremely roughly with no real proofreading or editing to remove ellipsis), so I figured I might as well post it on the off chance that it could be helpful to someone else. Stuff in parenthesis is notes, I don't remember there actually being any in the work. I give no real claims to the quality of the translation, but maybe some use can be gotten out of it.

[pastebin.com] Translation in pastebin to not use up excessive space

It's useful for checking my translation at least. Thanks. (IMG:[invalid] style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)
+Quote Post

post Mar 17 2013, 05:27
Post #15
Red of EHCOVE

Level 365 (Godslayer)

Update: in proofreading/final translation cleaning, expect editing bounty to be posted soon (IMG:[invalid] style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)
+Quote Post

post May 8 2013, 10:40
Post #16
Red of EHCOVE

Level 365 (Godslayer)

I've asked amped for a progress report.

edit: expecting the final script in few days!

This post has been edited by Red_Piotrus: May 10 2013, 17:24
+Quote Post

post May 11 2013, 05:07
Post #17
amped

Level 500 (Ponyslayer)

Yeah, sorry for the delay. The end of the semester is always insanely busy. I expect to be done with the sfx by Sunday night. I'll give the extra page a shot too.
+Quote Post

post May 13 2013, 12:54
Post #18
Red of EHCOVE

Level 365 (Godslayer)

Glad to know we are near the finish line (IMG:[invalid] style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)
+Quote Post

post Jun 15 2013, 12:03
Post #19
amped

Level 500 (Ponyslayer)

Here is the text of the final page:

どうもです、 中島 です
今回は頁の都合上後事きはいちらから
いんにちはです

さてと言う訳で, 気が付くとえらい長い事描けて居ります
[俺アレン君.コスモス にヒドい事をしちゃうぜシリ一ズ] ですが,
一応今回でお話し的には一旦終了という事になります.
今まで愛想を尽かされる事無くお付き合いを続けて下さいました
皆様に激しく感謝致します m(_ _)m

さて! 次回からはコスモス同(?)して
キャハウフフな感じのお話しを始められたらいなあと
思っておりますので, どうぞ宜敷お願い致します~

また, 最沂, 持に初期のシリ一ズの総集編的な物をと言う
有り難い (m(_ _)m) ご要望を頂いたりしますので,
来年中た KLXシリ一ズ以前の物を纏めるのもありかなと
考えております. 個人的にはそんなやっにっけ? と言う
感覚なのですが, 数えにらシヨ一ト含めると11冊,
…結構ありますぬw
どうしよう…(苦笑

ではではまたコスンモス本でお会い出来ます様!
皆様良いお年を!

中島 (?)

The gist of it, as you might have guessed, is just the author introducing themselves and thanking the reader for buying the doujin.

I was a little unclear on the meaning in some places, so it would probably be better if someone else did this page. But if you can't find anyone else to translate this, I will make some time for it.
+Quote Post

post Jun 15 2013, 12:56
Post #20
KirbyDances

Casual Poster
Level 263 (Destined)

Erm... No wonder the meaning is unclear in some parts, since that's not what's written on the page. If you used OCR, you should always double-check that the output is indeed what was written, and that's not the case here (I found three errors in the first three lines).
+Quote Post

3 Pages V  1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th May 2024 - 06:15