Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Red's Unumbered Individul Bounties, For when I am lazy

post Mar 16 2014, 17:04
Post #1
Red of EHCOVE

Viceroy of Oook & EHCOVE cofounder
Group: Gold Star Club
Level 365 (Godslayer)

This is a thread for when I am too lazy to start a dedicated thread for a bounty, usually for those occasions when I find a translator before I post a bounty.

Rules reminder:

Translate the linked gallery into English. This is a translation-only bounty, a separate bounty will be posted for editing job after the translation bounty is completed.

This translation includes credit pages. Broken Engrish craplation will not be accepted.

This release will be under an [EHCOVE] group tag. You (the translator) will be credited for your work on a credit page unless you want to be anonymous.

If you accept the bounty, accept it here, PM me and post here. Once you've done so, the bounty will be reserved for you, however, if the translation is not completed within 2-3 weeks and you are unresponsive, it will be considered stalled/dropped and other translators will be allowed to work on it.

In addition to the carriers listed, you can also just post the translation in the forums.

Also:
* Due to potential misunderstandings about how to split the bounty between translators and editors that resulted in my recent bounties costing me 50%-100% more than listed price, I am now splitting the bounty between translating and editing. The first bounty that goes up in the system is for translating only. Once I have the translation, I'll post the editing bounty;
* broken Engrish craplation will not be accepted;
* yes, please translate (or at least summarize) any existing author's rants, credits, titles of content, and so on, if present;
* yes, please translate into English non-moan SFXes (examples: bounce, giggle, jinngle, creak);
* if you do the translating, you should accept the bounty, PM me and post here. Once you've done so, the bounty will be reserved for you, however, if the translation is not completed within 2 weeks, it will be considered stalled/dropped and other translators will be allowed to work on it;
* if you do the editing: please note I would like to upload the gallery to e-h system myself; I am not expecting much profit, but as a fellow bounty poster said it, it's all about prestige. What I pay out with the bounty is usually worth more then the gallery will make in the year. If you end up posting the translated doujin to the e-h galleries, I'll probably halve the bounty (if you did the translation and editing), or refuse to pay (if you did the editing only; note that the translator will still get fully paid by me);
* crappy editing will not be accepted;
* translated SFXes should be edited in unless they require substantial redrawing, about which we can negotiate;
* please include credits with the translator name (unless they requested here to be anonymous), yourself as an editor (if you want), and my nickname (and those of others who contributed to this bounty significantly) as the sponsor, as well as the name of any other major sponsors for the translation and editing (check bounties). Also, note this is an [EHCOVE] release, add a link to the name of our site (E-hentai) as the host, and invite readers to use our bounty system or join us as editors/translators.
* Since I get often asked for examples of what EHCOVE style credit pages are, here are some credit pages I liked a lot: link; link; link; link; link; link; link; link; link; link;
* those bounties are for the hard work (translation and editing). If you just found the gallery somewhere and just uploaded it here, you are not eligible for my bounties, but I will still give you a reward - 5+5 (apply for it here);
* if you find a hq version of the J raw, whether it has or hasn't been translated, I'll reward you for it with a 2+2 reward (apply for it here (IMG:[invalid] style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) );

Helpful links for the translators: Guide for New & Potential Translators, Japanese slang, a guide on Japanese onomatopoeia (Tonigobe), [www.writtensound.com] www.writtensound.com, Bad translations. Examples of.

Helpful links for the editors: Comprehensive editing guide, Your Tips for Manga Editing!

Also: Bounty Etiquette

This post has been edited by Red_Piotrus: Nov 24 2014, 15:30
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

post Mar 17 2014, 00:57
Post #2
ultimaflaral

The Happiest Jellyfish
Level 433 (Dovahkiin)

Here's the script. I have accepted the bounty already. I sent you a PM with a few comments and questions. If I don't hear from you, then I'll put in my claim tomorrow night.

UF

St. Rio Sekirei Hobaku Keikaku [Sekirei Capture Plan [alt: scheme, program, plot] (Sekirei) v1.0
by anonymous

"Alt:" = Alternative translation, based on your preferences
"Lit:" = More literal translation, if you want to keep a more authentic feeling (at the usual expense of good english)

Mini-note: Tsukiumi has an...unusual style of speech, a mix of unusual diction and very odd sentence structure. In places
I have tried to preserve this, but there is no way to convey it all properly without her sounding very weird indeed.

Note2: I do NOT wish to be credited as translator. "Anonymous" suits me fine for this one.

Page 0 (Cover)

[right side, title] Sekirei Capture Plan

[bottom left] For Adults

Page 01

Tsukiumi-san, Sahashi-san,

I have something of a request.

I wonder if you two could go shopping.

!!

That's fine, but...

Musubi-chan and Kuu-chan just went out a minute ago... [Note: the implication is they went out shopping, but not explicitly said here]

There are several things I forgot to tell them about... Thank you for your assistance. [lit: yoroshiku onegaishimasu, ne]

Guh! Ouka-dono...! [Lit: landlady-dono, or just landlady if you don't want to worry about the honorifics]

Page 02

What a wonderful proposal!

[left side, same bubble] I shall complete this mission even if it costs me my life!

[sfx = "Don" for a big impact, sort of the sfx equivalent of "Wow!" No real specific meaning]

[mini text over minato's head] It's just running errands...

Y...Your life, you say...? [alt: Y...Your life isn't...]
[Note: For clarity, Minato is trying to point out how ridiculous it is for her to bring up her life in the context of errands]

[tiny double-border bubble] Let's go, Minato!

Nfufu...

This is a good chance to "experiment," isn't it.

[sfx bubble] Pii! [Beep!]

T...This is the first time I've gone out with just Tsukiumi before. [lit: the word he stumbles over is Tsukiumi's name]

Th...That's right, isn't it...

It isn't so bad fighting with Musubi and the others over Minato, but...

Getting a chance to spend time alone really is so precious...

[sfx = doki [nervous heartbeat]]

Page 03

A woman with black clothing and long blonde hair with a dull-looking man...that's them, isn't it?

Yeah...there's no way its a coincidence. [lit: with this feeling, there can be no doubt]

[sfx = Za...! for a sudden appearance. Another sfx without a good English equivalent. Maybe "Looming...!"? sounds stupid though.]

And what do you two want? [alt: "you fools want?"; the words are decidedly impolite]

Heeh~ You're really a pretty hot woman, huh. [lit: pretty good]

[below, same bubble] Hey, you're a Sekirei right?

H...How could you... [lit: "H...How, this...", broken sentence]

You two, how on Earth...

You belonging to this loser is such a waste.

How about you two come with us for a bit.

Page 04

Kuh...!

[sfx = Fall!]

Tsukiumi!

[Same bubble, lower left] You guys...! [alt: You bastards...!]

[sfx bubble = waver waver] [As in, waving the knife]

Don't be mad. We Ashikabi should be friendly with each other.

Th...These guys are Ashikabi too...!?

W...What are you doing ignoring your own Sekirei!? [Note: I'm use "Sekirei" for both singular and plural]

Page 05

Ours were already defeated, I'm afraid.

It really doesn't matter.

[same bubble, lower left] ...Someone asked us to play around with your Sekirei.

Kufufu...

Uu...! [alt: Uuh...!]

[sfx = kissing/sucking sounds]

[both tiny bubbles = Haah]

Nnh...!

[same bubble, lower left] St...! [see next page]

Page 06

Stop that, you're disgusting!

[sfx = jerk! or jerk away!, as in she pulled away quickly from the dude]

[tiny bubbles are both Haah!]

Hmm...just what is so disgusting...?

[same bubble, left] You're the one whose nipples are getting so erect after just a little kissing.

[small sfx = twitch twitch, bigger sfx = strip!]

And your pussy's sopping wet without even being touched yet.

[sfx bubble = slip~~~!]

[sfx = shudder! or twitch!]

Wh...! What are you doing, you bastard...!

Page 07

Kufufu... Gosh, Tsukiumi-tan is reacting even better than I expected. [note: -tan is a cutesy variant of -chan]

But...the interesting part is only starting now. [lit: starting from here]

D...Don't touch me...!

[small sfx at leg and breast = twitch!]

[sfx bubbles under Matsu's face = Poke! Poke, Poke!]

[thick black sfx = squish/splat [wet rubbing sounds]]

How in the world did I get like this...

[tiny bubble = Ah...nnh]

Being subjected to such humiliation by strangers [lit: strange/other men] as Minato watches...

[same bubble, left] I cannot put up any resistance...!

...Tsukiumi...!

[sfx = twitch twitch]

Page 8

Stop it...!

[same bubble, below] My Sekirei... Get your hands off Tsukiumi! [lit: from my Sekirei...! From Tsukiumi, get your hands off!]

It's fine, isn't it? You've gone wild with her yourself, right?

We haven't done anything like that...!

[sfx = prod...!]

Heeh~! So Tsukiumi-chan is a virgin~?

[same bubble, below] In that case, I can take Tsukiumi-chan's virgin pussy while her Ashikabi just watches. [lit: you, her Ashikabi, just watchest]

Tsu...Tsukiumi...

[bubble on left, over her arm] Minato...!

Aaaah~!

[big sfx = Thrust!]

Take this~! [Lit: Oraa~!] I'm inside!

[same bubble, bottom left] I just broke through Tsukiumi's hymen with my dick~!!

[sfx bubbles = slip!]

Page 09

Hehe...! Virgins really are wonderfully tight.

[sfx under ubble and above her knee = splat, smaller sfx around her breasts/left hand = twitch!, two larger sfx on her leg = Slap, slap]

I...I'm sorry, Minato...!

[same bubble, left] The chastity I have defended for you...to be stolen away by this worthless man...

[bottom right bubble] Tsukiumi...I'm sorry! There's nothing I can do as your Ashikabi like this...

Geez, what an idiotic Ashikabi you have.

[sfx = Thrust! Thrust!]

Even though his Sekirei is being raped this hard.

Page 10

[tiny bubble on right = Ah...!, tiny bubble on left = Ahii!]

Y...You guys!

What do you think Sekirei are!?

What they are...? They're real full-sized sex dolls, right? (Grin) [lit: full-sized "Dutch Wife"] [alt: (LOL)]

[center sfx = splat!, sfx between bottom and middle panel = splat/splurt, sfx on her ass in bottom panel = boing/bounce [as in her bouncing ass]]

Look. Even though she a virgin just a minute ago,

[same bubble, left] she's practically begging for it the way she's moving her hips on her own.

Page 11

A real sex doll [lit: real Dutch Wife], that's cleverly said.

[same bubble, left] It's certainly true that we Sekirei... [continues next bubble, slightly adjusted the wording here]

[tiny bubble to the left = aah!, tiny bubble below bigger bubbles = Aah...!]

[sfx = thrust!]

react to our Ashikabi's DNA regardless of our own will. But, [continues next bubble. Literally this should all be one gigantic sentence]

even so, Tsukiumi-tan is just too erotic~

Page 12

Look, seems like Tsukiumi-chan is feeling pretty good with her beloved Ashikabi right in front of her.

[thick sfx = splurt (wet thrusting), sfx bubbles = pound!, tiny bubble over face = Haah!, tiny bubble left of face = Aauu...!]

I-I...!

[same bubble, bottom left] Feel nothing at all...!

[bottom right bubble] For a Sekirei, you've got quite a mouth on you.

[sfx = Squeeeeze~!, tiny bubble = Hiii...!, sfx in bottom left panel = splurt!]

You're going to be completely speechless by the time I'm done.

Page 13

When I ejaculate inside your pussy like this

[same bubble, left] your body and your heart will belong to us!

[sfx on breasts = bounce!, sfx in upper left corner = twitch! [shocked!]]

Wh...What...! You're about to...!?

I have no desire to be impregnated with the children of worthless scum like you...!

[black sfx = Shove!]

[bottom right corner] Too late now~! In front of your worthless Ashikabi,

I'm going to inject plenty of my fresh semen deep into your womb~!

[tiny bubble = Smack!, lower left sfx = slap, slap]

Page 14

I-I'm ejaculating! Ejaculating!

I'm cummiiiiing~! Ejaculating inside your pussy!

[ugly bubble = NOOOO!, sfx over her breasts = Shake!, big black sfx = Splurt!]

Tsukiumi's virgin pussy is being impregnated--!

Y-Your sperm...! It's flowing into my vagina...!!

[thicker sfx = spuuuurt!, tiny sfx = twitch!]

Someone other than Minato's...!

[same bubble, bottom left] I'm going to be fertilized with some worthless ape's child...! [Lit: she used the kanji for human, but the furigana for monkey]

Page 15

Tsu...Tsukiumi...!

[thin black sfx above neck/breasts/thigh = Shudder!, thick white sfx = Splurt!, sfx bubbles = Dribble!]

D...Don't look, Minato...

[same bubble, below] I-I...have been sullied...! [alt: dirtied, befouled]

[sfx = Clench!]

Don't just sit there resting~! Next is my turn.

[sfx = nudge!]

S...Stop...!

[same bubble, below] Shouldn't you be satisfied by now...!

Page 16

[big sfx = Thrust!, ugly bubble = Nnaaaah!, small sfx around her tits = twitch!, black sfx bubble = splurt

[bottom right bubble] Hehe...! No matter how you try to pretend to hate this,

[same bubble, below] you started squirting the moment I inserted my dick, didn't you.

[tiny bubbles = Aaaah... and Aaaah...!, sfx = wobble/shake, as in she's having a hard time keeping her head up.]

[thick black sfx = Slam!, sfx bubbles = Squirt!]

After all, the body of a Sekirei like you [continued below]

[same bubble, below] is incapable of defying an Ashikabi. [alt: going against an Ashikabi]

Page 17

[ugly bubble = Nnnh...!, Black sfx near face = Gubuh! [mouth is full]]

I'll be using your upper hole too. [Lit: upper mouth. The kanji for mouth can be used for any natural orifice]

[sfx right of eye = Jyupo!, sfx under dick = Gubo!, both of these are sucking sounds]

[upper white sfx = Splurt!, lower white sfx = Thrust!, small black sfx = squelch!]

Oi, is it really a good idea to let go of that guy? [as in, 2nd man no longer holding knife to Minato]

It's fine, he's still tied up. ...Besides...

Geez, it doesn't look like he's anywhere close to wanting to save Tsukiumi-chan.

[tiny text left of face = Haah, haah..., black sfx = throb!]

Hehe... After watching all this, of course he'd react like that.

[sfx = thrust!]

Page 18

You can whip it out if you want to.

[same bubble, below] That's why we left your right hand free.

......!

[tiny sfx bubble = throb, throb]

Mi...Minato!?

[sfx = splat!]

Looks like he's finally started. [tiny text = Hahaha]

[sfx = stroke]

It's no wonder... He's been surrounded by four Sekirei who don't go any further than kissing.

[tiny bubbles = Haah on left and Haah! at bottom middle, sfx = heavy heartbeat [Ba-bump, or similar?]

But you know, Mina-tan's cock is pretty amazing...

Page 21

Somehow, Matsu's pussy is starting to throb as well... [Note for clarity: she is Matsu. she's talking in 3rd person, which is not far unusual in Japanese]

[small bubble to the right = Haah..., small bubble to the left = Haah...!, sfx = Kucha... [slippery fingering sound]

Mi...Minato...! I've misjudged you...

[same bubble, left] Letting your emotions sway due to these vile beasts...!

[sfx = lick!, sfx below tongue is another form of lick, bottom left sfx are all stroke, thicker bottom right sfx = squelch!]

I...I'm sorry, Tsukiumi...!

[same bubble, below] B-But...! I can't stop!

Page 22

And just who is the one getting off on being fucked by these vile beasts?

[same bubble, below] Those arrogant words are real convincing when you're still squirting~!

[sfx bubble = squirt!, sfx near hand = Grip!, tiny bubble = Nnh...!, lower left tiny bubble = Nngh..., bolded white sfx = Slap slap slap, sfx bubble on leg = squirt!]

Quit it with your chattering mouth and start servicing your Ashikabi~! [Note: does NOT mean Minato. Actual language is "a/the Ashikabi" but that doesn't work well in English.]

[bottom right sfx = grope, white sfx = rub rub!, black sfx = squelch!]

Aaah~...! Matsu wants her pussy to be fucked too...! [Note: again, speaking about herself in 3rd person]

[same bubble, left] I want a thick cock pounding inside my pussy~!

[sfx on breasts = slurp! [licking her nipple]]

Page 23

U...Uuuh...! I-I'm ejaculating!

[sfx = Pyu! [squirt], sfx bubbles = squirt!]

Aa~ah... Tsukiumi-chan's Ashikabi is such a terrible man, isn't he.

[same bubble, left] Using the rape of his own Sekirei as masturbation material and cumming...

[upper sfx = slurp!, lower sfx = suck, sfx immediately left of dick in last panel = splat!, other 3 large sfx = squelch!, smaller black sfx = squirt!, lower left sfx = suck!]

In place of your worthless Ashikabi,

[same bubble, below] I'll cum inside Tsukiumi-chan's Ero-pussy on my own~!

I'm cumming~~! I'm ejaculating!

Page 24

I'm ejaculating!

I'm ejaculating! [Note: stricly speaking, this just says "ejaculating!", but the context is clear]

[thick black sfx = Splurt!, white sfx = shudder!, thin bubble = Nnggggh!]

I'm ejaculating! Ejaculating~! Tsukiumi's pussy is being fertilized! Creampie!

[same bubble, lower left] I'm cumming, I'm cumming~! Get pregnant you filthy Sekirei~!

Page 25

[tv bubbles say Ejaculating! Ejaculating!

[black sfx = throb!, sfx bubble = Squiiiiiirt!]

Aaah~n, no! Mastu is cumming!

[same bubble, left] My pussy is cumming~!

And then the already winged Sekirei locks lips with this different Ashikabi,

[same bubble, below] and winging occurs once more... No...I want something a lot hotter than that......there.

[thick sfx = Rage building..., tiny free text left of Matsu's head = Kufu kufu kufu [creepy giggling], small sfx to the right = kata kata [clatter of keyboard keys]

I managed to get hold of some pretty interesting data~

What are you doing!? Tsukiumi-tan~! [tiny text = My precious data is...!

[sfx = gurgle [drowning sounds]]

Drop dead, you depraved pervert!

Page 26

I...Sahashi Minato, have been an Ashikabi for Sekirei for several months...

I've been waiting for an opportunity for a long time, but...

Onii-cha~n, are you done scrubbing the floor?

[same bubble, bottom left] Can Kuu spray you with water? [NOTE: her full name is Kusano, often goes by Kuu-chan or similar]

Today...at last!

[same bubble, bottom] My chance has finally arrived!

[sfx = stare!]

Only Kuu-chan and I will be here at the Izumo Inn until this evening... In other words...

[Note: the tiny bubbles here are very difficult to read. Best guesses provided]

[Tsukiumi's bubble] Today I'm going to sit at Minato's side!

[Musubi] Musubi too, I won't lose!

[Kazehana] I won't lose to panty-flasher-chan[heart]

This is the only chance for me to play around with this loli-girl...!

[thick sfx = intensity rising, tiny sfx = haah haah [panting]]

Come over here, Kuu-chan.

[same bubble, left] Let's take a break from cleaning the bathroom and play a little.

[sfx = happy bouncing [excited]]

What should we play, Onii-chan?

Fu...fufu... Well...

[sfx = Plop!]

Hya...!

page 28

Th...This is...your dick...?

It's gotten so big... It's moving...

[sfx bubbles = throb!]

If Kuu-chan will lick it...

it will get even bigger, and "milk" will come out of the tip.

[bottom right bubble] Like...this?

[sfx = slurp! slurp!]

[sfx bubbles around ku's head = slurp!, bottom left sfx are all stroke]

Th...That's right, Kuu-chan...

[same bubble, below] Use your hands at the same time...

This...this is it...! Little-girl fellatio...!

page 29

That's good, Kuu-chan. You're a good girl...

[same bubble, left] Can you put my dick in your mouth?

[black sfx panel 1 = lick, white sfx panel 1 = stroke, sfx bubble panel 1 = drip...!, top sfx panel 2 = Grip!, bottom right sfx panel 2 = shove!]

Nngh...!

I...It hurts, Onii-chan...

[upper 2 sfx = Mmgh [lit: mogo], lower sfx = suuuuck, sfx in last panel = shudder!]

[bottom right, last panel] Aaah...! I-I'm cumming!

I'm ejaculating!

Page 30

I'm ejaculating in Kuu-chan's mouth!

[sfx = Splurt!, tiny bubble = Nnnh...!?]

Here it comes, Kuu-chan! Swallow all of Onii-chan's milk~!

W...What is this...!? It's bitter!

[darker sfx = Jerk away!, smaller sfx = splurt! Splurt!]

Ah...! Pulling away half way through is no good.

[tiny sfx in last panel = haah]

Look, your swimsuit is all slimy with my milk, right?

Page 31

It can't be helped then~! I suppose we better take it off.

[top sfx = Blush!, upper left sfx = twitch, middle sfx = slip, lower sfx = twitch!, sfx bubble = leak...!]

Yaa...! Onii-chan,

[same bubble, bottom left] this is embarrassing...!

It's embarrassing, but it feels good, right?

[sfx bubble = twitch! twitch!, sfx = pull~~!]

Kuu-chan's pussy... it's overflowing with your juices.

Licking my dick must have made you feel really good.

[sfx = tremble]

D...Don't say such embarassing things...!

Page 32

Aaahn...! Nooo, Onii-chan...!

[same bubble, below] Playing down there will make Kuu...feel really strange!

Her pussy is even smaller than I expected, but...if she's this wet then it ought to be okay...

[sfx bubble = spread!, sfx near the sfx bubble = Squelch...!, lower sfx's = shudder]

Kuu-chan...how about having sex with Onii-chan?

[tiny text = Haah X4]

S...Sex?

My dick goes inside Kuu-chan's pussy...

[same bubble, bottom left] and my milk spurts out inside you.

[white sfx = spread...!, sfx bubble = Nncha!, lower sfx = tremble]

It might hurt a bit at first...

[same bubble, below] but you'll get used to becoming one with Onii-chan.

Page 33

Onii-chan and Kuu,

[same bubble, bottom left] become one...?

[fluffy bubbles = Haah, sfx = lick!]

That's right... Do you think you can tough it out?

I...I'm inserting it, Kuu-chan...!

[black sfx = shudder!, white sfx = Squeeze...!]

Aaah...! It...! It hurts...!

Page 34

[think black sfx = shake!, thicker black sfx = cleeench...!, sfx bubble = squeeze tight!]

[upper left bubble] K...Kuu-chan! Don't clench so much...!

It hurts, Onii-chan...!

[bottom right bubble] Kuh...! It's incredibly small...! Is this really impossible...?

[same bubble, below] Even though I am only moments away from the Loli-pussy of my dreams...!?

[sfx = prod!]

[big sfx bubble = Clatter! [door opening], tiny sfx near head = twitch]

Page 35

Minato-san, Kuu-chan

[same bubble, below] what are you two doing?

Mu...Musubi-chan!

W-Well, this is, um...

Why is she here now!?

[same bubble, below] And I was only moments away from getting that young girl pussy~! [lit: young girl pussy GET]

I was just playing with Kuu-chan... [tiny text = Right, Kuu-chan?]

Is that so...

[sfx = twitch!]

[sfx at bottom right = Woosh! [fast movement]

Ah...! Kuu-chan...!

Minato-san,

Musubi also wants to play with Minato-san!

[sfx = Mugyuu[heart] for soft squeeze]

Page 36

What the heck, Musubi-chan... You should still be out shopping...

I came back to help you finish cleaning the bath. [tiny text= Tsukiumi-san and Kazehana-sana are out still shopping.]

Read the situation a bit, you ditzy big-titted woman!

What sort of thing were you two playing, Minato-san~?

I'll take my boobs out like this... [tiny text= just like Kuu-chan]

[white sfx = sudden movement, black sfx = purun[heart] [bounce]]

So what should I do after this?

Ple...

Ple?

Please give me a break~!

[same bubble, below] Even though I only like smooth, hairless girls [lit: tsurupeta] at a fundamental level... Every day, every day!

Showing off those uselessly large tits and pube-covered pussy every day, I can't take any moooore~~!

Page 37

I don't really understand what Minato-san is saying...

J...Just how much more can I say it...!?

But I guess Minato-san doesn't like Musubi's body, huh...

In that case...

[sfx = scrape! [shaving]]

M-Musubi-chan!?

[sfx = Shocked staring]

Page 38

I can't really do anything about my boobs, but...

[same bubble, left] with this, my pussy is just the same as Kuu-chan's!

[black sfx = spread...!, white sfx = grind![heart]]

How is that, Minato-san?

Musubi's smooth pussy...does it feel good? [Note: this is Musubi talking]

[sfx bubble = slide!, black sfx = grind!]

Th...This certainly is...

This feeling...it's not bad...

[tiny text = Haah]

Page 39

Mi...Minato-san, Musubi...!

[same bubble, below] Musubi can't take it any more...!

[sfx = press...]

W...Wait, Musubi-chan!

Whether you have hair or are shaved isn't really the issue~!

[same bubble, below] I had decided to lose my virginity to a Loli-girl...! [text with arrow= Idiot]

Musubi is Minato-san's wife after all...

[same bubble, bottom left] Minato-san's dick belongs to Musubi!

[black sfx = Puuuush...!]

Page 40

Hah...it's gone in, Minato-san...!

[same bubble, left] Inside Musubi's pussy...Minato-san's dick is thrusting inside!

[black sfx = sliding in..., white sfx near her mouth = twitch!]

Ah...ah! Musubi-chan...!

[bottom right] Th...! This is a girl's pussy... It's hot, and it feels good...!

[same bubble, below] But to lose my virginity to a natural-born big titted girl...!

[tiny text = Haah~~!, black sfx = twitch, twitch...]

I'll move, okay...!

[sfx = thrust!]

Page 41

Kufuun...! Mi...Minato-san's dick!

[tiny bubbles = Haah[heart]]

It's getting even bigger in my pussy...getting even harder...!

[black sfx = splat!]

It feels so good where it's striking insside...!

[black sfx = squelch!, sfx bubble = drip![heart]]

Minato-san's dick...!

[same bubble, bottom left] Musubi can feel it rubbing within me~!

Page 42

Ah

[same bubble, left] Aah!

I'I'm cumming!! I'm cumming, my pussy is cumming!

[black sfx = shiver...!]

[top left bubble] Minato-san's thick cock is making Musubi's pussy cum~!

[thick black sfx (top left and bottom right) = shudder!, thin black sfx at bottom = squirt!, sfx bubble = Squiiirt!]

Page 43

Squirt...

[sfx = shake]

E...Ehehe!

Minato-san's dick is too much...! Musubi...really was cumming hard!

[tiny sfx below her mouth = tremble, white sfx = Angry twitch]

D...

D......DON'T FUCK WITH ME~~!

[sfx = shove!]

Kyaa! Mi...Minato-san?

Page 44

Taking away a man's virginity by force...!

[same bubble, bottom left] What, so you dare to go off cumming on your own~!?

[white sfx = tremble, black sfx = thrust!]

Mi...Minato-san! You can't thrust so violently!

[same bubble, left] I'm breaking...! My pussy is going to break~!

[tiny bubble 1 = Aah...!, tiny bubble 2 = Yaa!, black sfx = squelch!]

This was going to be my first time, you big-titted slut!

Page 45

All you Sekirei look for your Ashikabi to find partners for sex, right!?

You say you react to our DNA, but at the end of the day its just about finding a suitable man to match your body chemistry, isn't it!?

Th...That isn't true...!

[same bubble, below] Aaah...!

[upper left sfx = twitch, sfx under Aaah...! = Splurt!, lower sfx = bang, bang, bang [alt: bam, bam, bam]

Page 46

As long as he had a dick, anyone would do, right? You filthy Sekirei!

Mi...Minato-san is the only one for Musubi...!

[white sfx = squeeeeze!, upper left black sfx = squelch!, black sfx near left tit = pinch, pinch!]

Please stop this! You will tear off my nipples...!

Hmmm...! Well then, I'll just start ejaculating into your vagina.

[same bubble, below] Is it okay if Musubi-chan's pussy ends up getting pregnant!?

Eh...!

[sfx bubbles = splurt!]

Y...You can't do that! If you do...

[same bubble, below] Musubi must not get pregnant right now!

Page 47

Musubi-chan is my wife, right?

[same bubble, below] If that's true, then shouldn't it be okay~!?

[sfx = slam!]

E...Even for Minato-san...

there's no way you can cum inside me...!

[tiny sfx = twitch!, thick black sfx = slap!, sfx bubbles = squirt]

[bottom right corner] If we make a baby, I won't be able to fight any more!

[same bubble, left] Minato-san, please! Do it outside...!!

Sh...Shut up! I'm gonna ejaculate!

Page 48

I'm cumming, I'm cumming! I'm ejaculating into Musubi-chan's filthy pussy...!!

Enjoy your Ashikabi's semen like the slutty Sekirei you are...!! Creampie!

[thick black sfx = SPLURT!, upper left white sfx = shudder!, sfx bubbles = squirt!]

Minato-san's children [alt: seed]...! They're flowing deep into my womb!

[same bubble, below] I'm going to get pregnant...! My pussy is being inseminated...! Fertilized!

Page 49

I...I really did it...

My initial plan was certainly ruined, but was it okay to go this far just because it felt good...?

[sfx bubble = dribble..., tiny sfx around musubi = twitch!, big white sfx = Don! [Wow!], smaller black sfx = shiny, lower white sfx = Ban! [another "wow" type sfx]

How's this, Minato? With this, you have nothing to complain about!

[tiny free text] Our boobs too, these white wrappings make us flat! [lit: petanko]

[small bubble = Flat

[bottom right] Minato-kun really has surprising tastes~!

[upper left] Mu...Musubi-chan, what did you tell everyone~!?

Page 50 (back cover)

[Pink text] Sekirei Hunting!!

[left text] Even without any attraction, as long as their bodies react they will be violated!! Marriage is canceled by an intense fuck after winging!!

[very bottom] For Adults. Persons under the age of 18 are prohibited from purchasing.
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post

post Mar 18 2014, 04:14
Post #3
Red of EHCOVE

Level 365 (Godslayer)

the above is a bounty for https://e-hentai.org/g/53878/0b443e81f1/

editing bounty for this is posted at https://e-hentai.org/bounty.php?bid=9928

proofreading comments

QUOTE(ultimaflaral @ Mar 16 2014, 17:57) *

Guh! Ouka-dono...! [Lit: landlady-dono, or just landlady if you don't want to worry about the honorifics]

I prefer the landaldy-dono.

Getting a chance to spend time alone really is so precious...

Wouldn't it make more sense with "with you", as in

Getting a chance to spend time with you alone really is so precious...

[same bubble, left] You're the one whose nipples are getting so erect after just a little kissing.

I'd say kiss rather than kissing.

A real sex doll [lit: real Dutch Wife], that's cleverly said.

I'd say smartly instead of cleverly.

[left text] Even without any attraction, as long as their bodies react they will be violated!! Marriage is canceled by an intense fuck after winging!!

This is a bit awkward, perhaps an alt translation or a comment would help us refine this?

This post has been edited by Red_Piotrus: Mar 22 2014, 17:05
+Quote Post

post Mar 18 2014, 04:57
Post #4
litinium

Lurker
Group: Recruits
Level 335 (Dovahkiin)

鮮血のぶらっくすみす
Senketsu no Blacksmith

お邪魔じゃまします
Excuse me~
なんだ まだ居たのか
What are you doing here.
そんなこと言って 本当はセシリーにもっと居て欲しいんじゃないの?
Saying such thing. Actually you were hoping cecily to come right?
はっ!誰が。。。
Hah? Why would i...
アイツはなんとかして刀が欲しいんだろうが何を言ったところで金がない奴には刀は作らないからな
She always rambling on me to forge her sword, but whatever she said, without money i won't forge her sword.
ふ~ん
Hmm

お金がダメなら他のものもらっちゃえばいいのに~ 上物ですぞセシリーの肉体は
If money is no good, then you can take something else right~ Cecily's body looks delicious.

魔剣のくせにオマエは どうしてそういう発想ができるんだ!
What are you thinking! You evil sword!
(あははは)
(ahahaha)
そりゃあま~ いろんなトコ巡って来たからね
Well~ I've seen lots of people.
今日の仕事も楽勝だったな
Today was an easy job again.
ここんとこ成功続きだなアニキい
We won a lot here.
魔剣さまさまだな
It's a deal 'kay, devil sword.
なあ
Right?
魔剣アリアさん
Aria the devil sword.
。。。。

ちょっと!何するのよ!
Wait! What are you doing!
俺達が こうして良い思い できるのも
Thanks to you...
魔剣様のおかげだからな
We are able to do these.
たまには 褒美をやらねと いけねよな
It wont be good if we dont give you reward sometimes.
なあ おめえら
Isn't it guys?
そおら よ!
Here we go!
ひやあ!
no!

ちょっと!やめてよ
wai.. stop!
うっほ! こりゃ人間の女より 良い乳じゃねえか
Woah! it's better than human's.
いや
No
離しなさい!
Let me go!
おら 顔こち向けろ
Hey, face this way.
おお
Ho..

Nn!
まさか はいてないとは くひひひ すぐ欲しいもの くれてやるかな
To think that it hasn't been penetrated. Hehehe, should i give you now?

はは すげーよがり方
Haha, you are enjoying yourself so much.
魔剣のくせに感度抜群だなんてな
Such sensitivity, even though you are a devil sword.
本当はこっち 専門なんじゃねのか?
Is it actually your speciality?
うっほお すげしめつけ
Uwah, it's tightening so hard.
おお 出ちまう
Ugh, i came.

ふああ。。。
Fuaah...
人間じゃねんだから 膣中に出してもいいよな
It's allright to come inside, she's not human after all.
んいや!やらあもうー!
No! Please stop!

ひゃああああ
No...

それからは毎日のように犯されつづけ 〈でもそれがだんだに良くなってきてさあ〉
And then i was raped everyday (but gradually it feels good)
もういい!もうわかったからやめろ!
Please stop! I heard enough of it!
ルーク!
Luke!
わたしの刀の件で相談なんだが
I want to talk about my sword.
まず金だ!それ以外は受つかないからな
Money first! I wont accept your request without money.
そこをなんとか!なんなら他の物で まかなえないものだろうか
Please do something about that! If you want something else i'll give it to you.

ほかの物。。。?
Something else...?
ルーク 私を自由にしてくれていい
Luke... You can do anything you want.
だから。。。 なんでもするから お願いだ
Please... i will do anything.

お前の気の すむまで。。。
You can do me...
私をやる! だから。。。 頼む。。。
as much as you want! so... please...
くあは んく
ahn.. mmn..

ああー
aah...
ルーク!もっと私を好きなだけ
Luke! More, do me as you want
むさぼってくれ
Lust me
ルークのせえし 私にルークのせえしを!
Your sperm, give it to me!

ああ でてる ルークのせえしでてる
Ahn! Your sperm, it comes out.
ああああん 
Ahnn
おまえ!アリアに何か吹き込まれただろう!
You! What have Aria told you!
+Quote Post

post Mar 19 2014, 07:41
Post #5
Red of EHCOVE

Level 365 (Godslayer)

this is the proofread translation for https://e-hentai.org/g/593075/661f1c12d5/
[Z-FRONT (Kagato)] Senketsu no Blacksmith (The Sacred Blacksmith)

QUOTE(litinium @ Mar 17 2014, 21:57) *

鮮血のぶらっくすみす
Senketsu no Blacksmith

お邪魔じゃまします
Excuse me~
なんだ まだ居たのか
What are you doing here?
そんなこと言って 本当はセシリーにもっと居て欲しいんじゃないの?
Saying such a thing. Actually you were hoping Cecily would come, right?
はっ!誰が。。。
Hah? Why would i...
アイツはなんとかして刀が欲しいんだろうが何を言ったところで金がない奴には刀は作らないからな
She is always nagging me to forge her a katana, but whatever she says, without money I won't do it for her.
ふ~ん
Hmm

お金がダメなら他のものもらっちゃえばいいのに~ 上物ですぞセシリーの肉体は
If money is no good, then you can take something else, perhaps~ Cecily's body looks delicious *heart symbol*

魔剣のくせにオマエは どうしてそういう発想ができるんだ!
What are you thinking! You evil sword!
(あははは)
(ahahaha)
そりゃあま~ いろんなトコ巡って来たからね
Well~ I've seen many people.
今日の仕事も楽勝だったな
Today's job was an easy one again.
ここんとこ成功続きだなアニキい
We got a lot here.
魔剣さまさまだな
It's a deal, all right, Demon Sword?
なあ
Right?
魔剣アリアさん
Aria, the Demon Sword.
。。。。

ちょっと!何するのよ!
Wait! What are you doing!
俺達が こうして良い思い できるのも
Thanks to you...
魔剣様のおかげだからな
We are able to have these.
たまには 褒美をやらねと いけねよな
It wont be good if we don't give you a reward on occasion.
なあ おめえら
Isn't it guys?
そおら よ!
Here we go!
ひやあ!
no!

ちょっと!やめてよ
wai.. stop!
うっほ! こりゃ人間の女より 良い乳じゃねえか
Woah! it's better than human's.
いや
No
離しなさい!
Let me go!
おら 顔こち向けろ
Hey, face this way.
おお
Ho..

Nn!
まさか はいてないとは くひひひ すぐ欲しいもの くれてやるかな
To think that it hasn't been penetrated. Hehehe, should I give you now?

はは すげーよがり方
Haha, you are enjoying yourself so much.
魔剣のくせに感度抜群だなんてな
Such sensitivity, even though you are a magical sword.
本当はこっち 専門なんじゃねのか?
Is it actually your specialty?
うっほお すげしめつけ
Uwah, it's tightening so much.
おお 出ちまう
Ugh, i came.

ふああ。。。
Fuaah...
人間じゃねんだから 膣中に出してもいいよな
It's all right to come inside, she's not human after all.
んいや!やらあもうー!
No! Please stop!

ひゃああああ
No...

それからは毎日のように犯されつづけ 〈でもそれがだんだに良くなってきてさあ〉
And then i was raped everyday (but gradually it felt better)
もういい!もうわかったからやめろ!
Please stop! I heard enough of it!
ルーク!
Luke!
わたしの刀の件で相談なんだが
I want to talk about my katana.
まず金だ!それ以外は受つかないからな
Money first! I wont accept your request without money.
そこをなんとか!なんなら他の物で まかなえないものだろうか
Please do something about that! If you want something else i'll give it to you.

ほかの物。。。?
Something else...?
ルーク 私を自由にしてくれていい
Luke... You can do anything you want.
だから。。。 なんでもするから お願いだ
Please... i will do anything.

お前の気の すむまで。。。
You can do me...
私をやる! だから。。。 頼む。。。
as much as you want! so... please...
くあは んく
ahn.. mmn..
ああー
aah...
ルーク!もっと私を好きなだけ
Luke! More, do me as you want
むさぼってくれ
Make love to me
ルークのせえし 私にルークのせえしを!
Your sperm, give it to me!

ああ でてる ルークのせえしでてる
Ahn! Your sperm, it comes out.
ああああん 
Ahnn
おまえ!アリアに何か吹き込まれただろう!
You! What have Aria told you!

and the final page is here

[Z-FRONT (Kagato)] Senketsu no Blacksmith (The Sacred Blacksmith) [Digital]

はじめましてこんにちはこんばんわお久しぶりです。加画都でござる!
Greetings, it's been awhile. My name is Kagato!
さて、 こんかいの [せんけつのぶらっくすみす] いかがでしたでしょうか?
Now, about this book [Senketsu no Blacksmith], do you like it?
スケジュールてきにこんなページ数でしか発刊できず、 でもセシリーとアリアの両方描きたい!とわがままし

た結果こんなかたちになってしまいました。。。
According to my schedule, i was supposed to be able to write for only a few pages, but i said to myself "i want to write more Cecily

and Aria!". thats how i ended up write this book.
う~ん構成に無理がありすぎる (笑)
umm, too much immpossibility in the setting lol
実はこの本は冬コミに出す予定だったのですが、 冬コミ原稿作業中に体調不良でぶっ倒れ救急車派遣ー〉その

まま入院という大失態を引き起こし、 会えなくサンクリで発刊したとなってしまいましたOTL
Actually this was planned to be released on winter Comicket, but when i worked on this book i was collapsed and hospitalized, and this

book released on Sankuri that i couldnt attend. OTL
ブラスミ好きの参加者の方々に良い時期にお届けできず本当に申し訳ありません。
I am very sorry for the Sacred Blacksmith's fan there that i couldnt give you the best time.
にもかかわらず手に取っていただいた、 本の前のアナタ!!
but in spite of that, you are reading this book now!!
本当にありがとうございます!少しでもお楽しみいただけたのでしたら幸いです!
Thank you very much! It's my pleasure if you like this book even for a bit!
サークルZ-FRONTは皆様のやさしさに支えられております! (><
People at Z-FRONT has been kindly supported me! (><
それではまたどこかでおあえいできることを心待にしてこのへんで。。。またね!
I hope we can meet again somewhere... Later!

editing bounty for this is at https://e-hentai.org/bounty.php?bid=9936

This post has been edited by Red_Piotrus: Mar 24 2014, 02:01
+Quote Post

post Mar 22 2014, 17:35
Post #6
ultimaflaral

The Happiest Jellyfish
Level 433 (Dovahkiin)

This is the script for Nakadashi to Vampire 1. Hopefully this really is where you wanted the script.

I have accepted the bounty. If I don't hear from you about any issues I will put in my claim on Sunday, or as soon as you post an editing bounty for it.

UF

St. Rio Nakadashi to Vampire (Rosario Vampire) v1.0
by ultimaflaral

"Lit:" = More literal translation, if you want to keep a more authentic feeling (at the usual expense of good english)

Page 1 (Cover)

Cumming Inside with a Vampire [alt: Creampie]

For Adults

Page 2

Phew~! Class is finally over.

Moka-san, let's go to the club room!

Ah...Tsukune, I'm sorry. Sensei asked me to go on an errand.

Can you go on up without me? I'll follow you up soon...

Well then, see you later!

[sfx = smile...!, last sfx = Ba-Bump [heart pounding]

She's as cute as ever, that Moka-san...

Page 3

[Sign says "Newspaper Club"]

[sfx balloon = Clatter! [door opening]]

Somehow, I'd really like our relationship to become more serious... [EDITED]

Ah...Tsukune!

Hey Kurumu-chan.

[same bubble, left] Gin-senpai and the others haven't come by yet?

Everyone's out doing some reporting.

[sfx= Ah! [lit: Hah! for surprised]]

...Then that means...!

Page 4

It's just me and Tsukune in the classroom after school!

Yaa~n! Could this really be fate!?

[sfx = Gyuu~! [a soft squeeze, a glomp]

Waa!

Ku...Kurumu-chan, scoot back...

You don't need to be shy!

[sfx = muchi! [Boing!]]

She's always doing this, but...what amazing breasts.

...Wait, what am I thinking? For me, Moka-san is...

Page 5

Huh~? [Lit: Are~?] Geez Tsukune, you're all erect~!

U...Um, that's not it, really. This is...!

[sfx = throb]

Poor little guy! Looks like you have a lot stocked up!

I'll draw it out for you[star]!

Waa~!

[sfx = slip!, sfx bubbles = twitch!, white sfx = slurp...!, black sfx at bottom left = lick]

Amaaazing! It's so hard that it's bending backwards...

A wonderful cock suitable for the man I was fated for. [lit: man of my fate]

Page 6

Mmgh...!

K...Kurumu-chan, this is wrong. Something like this at school...!

[upper white sfx = twitch!, black sfx above and below his dick = Suck!, top left = Suuuuck, bottom left sfx = shake shake]

Amazing... These are full to bursting.

[same bubble, bottom left] You can cum whenever you want, Tsukune!

Page 7

What's wrong? You don't need to hold back on cumming.

[dark black sfx = lick!, thin black sfx = twitch!]

W...We can't do this! Come on, stop this Kurumu-chan...

Ufufu...you're surprisingly stubborn, huh. Even though you're really enjoying this down here...[EDITED]

In that case, I'll keep going until you can't bear it any more![star]

[white sfx = Sudden!, sfx bubble = Pururun! [Jiggle!, or even Jiggggle/similar]]

Wawa...!?

[sfx = Thump! [heartbeat]]

Page 8

[sfx = Plop! [inserting sound]]

Ah...!

How's that, Tsukune? The softness of my breasts [alt: my soft breasts] feels good, right?

Y...Yeah...but...!

[thick black sfx = rub!, sfx bubble = twitch, twitch...]

It would be bad if someone came in...! [Note: this is Tsukune]

[white sfx = Munyu![Squeeze!] and Muchi![Squish or squeeze], sfx bubble = lick, lick[heart]]

Isn't that fine? We can put on a show!

[sfx = slurp!]

Page 9

[sfx = squeeze!, smaller lower sfx = twitch[heart], small sfx bubble = drip...]

Uu...! S-Stop this, Kurumu-chan.

[same bubble, bottom left] Any more than this and I'm really going to ejaculate...!

[tiny bubbles = Haah, thin black (including at bottom of panel) = jiggle!, white sfx = squish!]

Go ahead! Let it out, Tsukune...!

Whether its my mouth or my boobs, Tsukune can ejaculate wherever you like!

[sfx = shudder!]

Uuu...Kuuuh...!

Page 10

I can't hold it any more! I'm ejaculating! I'm cumming...!!

[same bubble, left] I'm sorry! I'm ejaculating over Kurumu-chan's face!

Nnngh...!

[sfx = splurt!, white sfx = gush!, sfx bubble = Spurt!]

Nnnh...! A...Amazing! Wow Tsukune!

Ejaculating so much I can't even drink it all...!

Page 11

[sfx = Twitch!]

Even after all that ejaculating, you're still throbbing like that.

[same bubble, left] Geez, Tsukune is such a perv... [Lit: he's "H", short hand for hentai] [tiny text = giggle!]

[sfx bubble = Puru![heart] (honestly, I'm not sure what this one is supposed to be. Best guess: semen drooping from her tongue?)]

It can't be helped, so this time...

[same bubble, below] I'll let you use my pussy!

[sfx bubble = twitch, twitch..., black sfx = spread!, round sfx bubble = drip!]

Licking Tsukune's dick has gotten me all wet...

Page 12

[right of her body] Put it in...

[same bubble, below] I want Tsukune's dick...!

[top bubble] Ku...Kurumu-chan...!

I-I...Moka-san...

[upper left white sfx = pound [heartbeat], thin black sfx = twitch]

B...But...!

[tiny bubble = Nnh...!, thin black sfx = Nucha! [sticky wet sound], white sfx = clatter! [door sliding open]]

Everyone~! Sorry for being lat...

M...Moka-san!

Page 13

N...No way... Tsukune is...and Kurumu-chan...

T...That's not it, Moka-san...

Geez, Tsukuneee~! Let's move on to the next step already~!

[sfx = rush off!]

Forget it, I don't care about you any more, Tsukune! [Lit: I don't/will not know/care about Tsukune any more]
[Note: this is one of those Japanese phrases that doesn't translate real well. "Shiranai" in this context is semi-idiomatic.][EDITED]

M...Moka-san, wait...!

[sfx bubble = Plink! or Chink! [tinkly metal sound]]

H...Huh...? [lit: Are...?][Note: this is Tsukune]

Page 14

[sfx = za za za... [ominous transformation], upper left white sfx = Glare!]

Uwaa~! To think her seal would come off at a time like this!

[sfx = twitch!]

Hmph... Trying to sneak around with Tsukune... Learn your place.

[mini bubble = Yaa~n!, black sfx = Smack! (or Kick! in this context), white sfx = Gaaan! [Oh shit!]]

[bottom left] And now she's just kicked the crap out of Kurumu-chan...!?! [EDITED 5/8/14]

page 15

Tsukune

Y-Yes?

[sfx = twitch!]

If you were so starved as to touch some other woman... [EDITED??, disagree with making plural here, though literally speaking the Japanese would make no distinction]

[same bubble, bottom left] I guess it couldn't be helped. It would have been better just to say something to me. [EDITED]

No, I wasn't really reaching for...

Waaa~! Moka-san!?

[sfx = slip!, white sfx = rustle... [another clothing stripping sound]

Page 16

[sfx = thud... (she's pushed him onto the ground)]

Hmm...[lit: Fu...] You're quite hard...

[white sfx = squeeze!, black sfx = twitch!]

I'll make that feel better soon.

[sfx = stroke, sfx bubble = throb, throb]

Eeh...! Y-You couldn't be...

Kuuh...! What impressive thickness...!

[sfx = bump!, left side sfx = Puuuush...]

M...Moka-san, don't do something crazy.

Page 17

Uuu...!

[sfx = gugu... [tight stretching...]]

It...It went in, Tsukune...!

[small sfx near head = twitch!, big sfx = puuuuussh... [tight pushing], sfx bubble = rub, rub..., thin sfx = twitch]

Aaah...! M...Moka-san...!

Moka-san...th-this is your first time, isn't it...

Just this much is not a big deal.

Page 18

If it's you, then I won't have any regrets giving up my virginity.

[sfx = grind! and plop!, white sfx = throb! [loud heartbeat], black sfx = slide!, large white sfx = Thud! [pushing to the ground]]

[middle of page bubble] M...Moka-san...going this far for my sake...

Well then...no more useless talk. Tsukune should move his hips too. (GRAMMAR? move his hips? 3rd person usage is common in Japanese, unusual in Eng][EDITED]

[bottom right] Waaa~! Moka-saaaaan!!

Wha...!

Page 19

M...Moka-san, I love you~! [lit: "Suki" = like/love, suki is usual for high school settings]

[same bubble, below] I've always wanted to be together with Moka-san...!

[black sfx = thrust!, white sfx = Gyuu~! [squeeeze!], thin black sfx = shake!]

Uuu...! W...Wait, Tsukune! You're too intense...!

Aaah...!

[white sfx = tweak! [sort of a kneading, groping finger motion. Pinch is probably a bit too much]]

Your dick...s-so deep...!

You're striking against the entrance to my womb! [alt: my cervix!]

[sfx = shove!]

Page 20

NoTE: There is a BLANK bubble over her left eye.

[black sfx = tremble, sfx bubbles = Hah! and Haah!]

I wanted to be able to make Tsukune cum, but...

[same bubble, below] For him to make me feel so submissive like this...! [EDITED]

[white sfx = Thrash! [think super twitch or shudder], sfx bubble = pushaaaaa! [leaking, perhaps "pssshhh!"?]

Th...This is bad![alt: O...Oh God!] It's coming oooout!

[same bubble, left] I'm cummiiiing...! My pussy is cumming!

For Moka-san to be squirting because of my dick...

[sfx bubbles = squirt!, black sfx = twitch]

That's amazing! It keeps on squirting out!

Nooo...! [lit: yaaaa...!]

Page 21

D...Don't look...!

[white sfx = shake, middle black sfx = Munyuu! [soft squeeze], lower black sfxs = Guchuu! [squelch!], sfx bubbles = squirt! and drip!]

It's nothing to be ashamed of.

[same bubble, below] For Moka-san to be feeling this good...I'm so happy. [alt: pleased]

[sfx = slam! and Smack!]

My dick...it's getting even bigger inside you, right?

[tiny bubble = Fuah...!, white sfx = Sluuurp..., two sfx bubbles = pinch! (bottom bubble has a heart)

When Moka-san feels good it makes me feel good too. [alt: exclamation point]

Page 22

That's why...I want to see you even sluttier! [lit: show me [you] being more slutty!]

[sfx = yank!]

St...![lit: first character for the word "stop."] W-What...?

[sfx = tremble, 1st thick black sfx = pound!, 2nd = squelch!, white sfx bubble (over her head) = Splat[heart], white sfx = slap slap slap (bam bam bam)]

[under 2nd panel] Ahyii!

[same bubble, left] You're thrusting up against my womb...!

Ah! Aaah...! The inside of your pussy is quivering...!

[same bubble, below] Moka-san is cumming again, huh?

[tiny upper bubble = Aah...!, lower bubble = Aahn!]

Page 23

I-I'm going to cum too! Can I ejaculate?

[same bubble, below] Can I cum inside Moka-san's vagina?

[big white fsx = Smack! [hips on ass], tiny black sfx in upper left = tremble!]

Ah...Aaah... If you ejaculate into my vagina like this, Tsukune...!

[same bubble, below [EDITED 5/8/14]] I...I'm going to cum too...! Le me drink your hot semen [lit: ejaculation] with my pussy...!

[bottom right] I'm ejaculating...!! I'm cumming, Moka-san!

[sfx = Shudder!]

[bottom of page, middle] I'm cumming! I'm cumming~! [Note: this is Tsukune]

[bottom left] I'm ejaculatiiing!

[sfx = Bubyuu [Splurt]]

Page 24

I'm cumming! I'm cumming! I'm ejaculating inside you, Moka-san~!!

[same bubble, bottom left] Accept all of my seed into your pussy~! [lit: with your pussy]

[sfx = Spurt!, sfx bubble = squuiiiiirt!]

Aaaah~! It's flowing all the way deep into my womb!

[same bubble, left] My pussy's being fertilized! Tsukune's sperm is impregnating meee~!

Page 25

[sfx bubble = splurt!, black sfx = pull...!, thin black sfx at upper left/bottom left = tremble!, white sfx = Plop!, thick black sfx = Drip...]

[white sfx = Goooooh [threatening/pissed off atmosphere]

Are you okay? I'm sorry, Moka-san...

No...it's fine. I was really happy.

Unforgivable... How can I let Moka have Tsukune all to herself...!? [note: slightly modified sentence structure][EDITED]

[sfx = glare!]

Waaah~! My hand is a penis now...!?
[This one deserves a bit of explanation. If you look close, that is a penis coming out of his jacket/shirt sleeve. Strictly speaking, Tsukune
says "My hand into a penis...!" since the verb often comes at the end in Japanese and the sentence trails off in shock.][NOT EDITED: I don't recommend making this a TL note unless you really want to go with "My hand into a penis...!?" instead. The current text is just fine for English speakers]

Well then, Tsukune, with this you can do H-things in a threesome!

Kyaa![heart]

[text on the far left = At this time, the page for the table of contents and publisher's information has been left out.]

Note: it should be pretty obvious, but page 26 is the start of a new story.

Page 26

After all this time, I'm not going to let you go today~!

[sfx around kurumu = Jiri [bedsprings squeaking, sfx left of tsukune = panicked]

Hang on, wait!

Kurumu-chan!

The two of us are finally alone together, after all!

Moka and Yukari, even Mizore...

I won't give you to anyone! Tsukune just belongs to me!

Page 27

Hang on a minute, Kurumu-chan.

Why all this so suddenly?

Geez~! It's all to make Tsukune know how good I can feel~!

Anyway, I've got too many rivals~!

[sfx = jiri (more bedsprings?)

[bottom bubble] B-But we're still in high school. Besides...

[left bubble] It's no good just to do it by force. [alt: forcibly]

Page 28.

I already know everything. Like how Tsukune's dirty eyes... [continued next bubble]

[left bubble] like to eye-hump my boobs~! [eye-hump is actually pretty literal. Couldn't think of a better synonym]

[thick black sfx at tits = squeeze!, smaller black sfx between them = jiggle]

[right side, midle of page] Looo~k, you really like boobs, huh?

[same bubble, below] It's fine. My boobs...

[bottom right bubble] I'll let you do H-things [alt: perverted things] to them. [For clarity, H = hentai]

[bubble over tsukune's head] Uwawa! [alt: Uwawah!]

[bottom left bubble] Kurumu-chan! Just when did you...! [tiny text = My dick's out!]

[right black sfx = grab!, left black sfx = squeeze!]

Page 29

Uwaa~! What amaaa~zing heat...! It's rock hard!

[bubble below] Tsukune's cock...

[upper left] What a lovely smeee~ll!

[below] Even as a succubus, it's making me dizzy.

[sfx = squish!]

[bottom right] Wawawawa! Y-You shouldn't do this, Kurumu-chan!

[bottom left] Uuuu~! It feels great!

Page 30

Yafufu, I caught, [continued next bubble]

Tsukune's cock! [Note: reordered bubbles for Eng]

[right sfx = press, middle and left sfx = squeeze]

I'll teach Tsukune's cock all about the power of my magical seduction. [lit: lewd magic/demonic magical power].

I defintely won't let you get away any more!

[smaller bubble right of his mouth] Uuh!

My boobs are really clinging to your dick, right?

[large bottom left bubble] Hawawawawawa! [Note: Wawa, etc, is usually a nervous or overwhelmed sort of sound]

[white sfx = rub!]

Page 31

I'm cumming!

Cu...!

[bottom right] Cu...!

[black sfx = throb, white sfx = dobyuru [Splatter or splurt]]

Kyaan![heart]

It's here!

[top right, last panel] Cum Tsukune!

I can't stop! [lit: no good! alt: Oh shit!]

[same bubble, below] I'm ejaculating!

[large bubble on left] Go ahead and ejaculate~!

[all small bubbles] I'm cumming!

[white sfx = splurt, and/or spluuuuurt]

Page 32

I'm so happy. Tsukune, cum even more.

I'm cumming!

I'm cumming!

[white sfx = spurt, all black sfx on page= squeeze]

[upper right bubble, panel 2] With my breasts, my tits...

[bubble below] just let your emotions go... [lit: feel even more] Ejaculate...! [tiny text = Yafufu]

Ku...! Kurumu-chan!

I'm ejaculating!

[white sfx = Spluuuuuuurt!]

I'm ejaculatiiiii~~ng!

Page 33

I...!

I'm cumming!

You're ejaculating! [note: presumably kurumu talking]

[upper right sfx (everything over her thumb) = splatter, upper left sfx = dopyu [splurt], bottom right and left sfx of 1st panel = rub!]

Your ejaculation, it won't stop!

You're cumming so much!

Ah! [Tsukune]

I'm cumming! [Tsukune]

[upper-most white sfx = dopyu [splurt], other 2 white sfx = spurt, black sfx = squeeze!]

Page 34

Yafu~!

Kurumu-chan, a-amazing!

[same bubble, left] That was incredible! My dick is going crazy!

I'm ejaculating again!

[white sfx = dopyuru [Spluuuurt], black upper left sfx = twitch, black bottom sfx = stroke/rub]

[bottom left] My sperm! You squeezed out my ejaculation~!

[bottom right bubble] So?

[same bubble, beneath] You wouldn't climax like that just by masturbating, right?

[bottom left] Paizuri [lit: tit-fucking] isn't something Moka or Yukari can do, after all~!

[sfx = Slurp [significant licking sound]]

Page 35

Nnh!

We can do something even more amazing now!

It is my first time though...

[sfx = nervous, upper left sfx = heartbeats [thump], 3rd panel sfx = bounce]

I am a succubus after all...

[upper left thought bubble] Kurumu-chan, her virginity, for my sake...

Kurumu-chan...

Page 36

[white sfx = press!]

[bubble between 1 and 2] Nnh!

It...!

[sfx = thrust!]

It hurts!

It huuurts!

[white sfx = dochan [Splurt or similar?]

Hurts! It HUUUUURRRRTSSS!

Tear...!

You're teaaaarrring meee! [lit: passive-ish voice, I'm being torn, or you are making me tear]

[white sfx = thrust]

Page 37

[white sfx = dochan [splurt?], black sfx = pull... [withdrawing his dick]]

It went in~!

[black sfx = pulling]

Ku...Kurumu-chan, you okay? Are you feeling all right?

I'm so happy. Tsukune, my man of destiny, [alt: man of my destiny, same kanji as above][EDITED]

thank you for accepting my virginity.

[white sfx = thrust!]

Page 38

Now,

Do it, Tsukune~!

[botom right] I...am just fine. Because I'm a succubus!

[same bubble, bottom left] That's why this sort of pain isn't a big deal at all!

[upper left] No way! Kurumu-chan, you don't need to be so unreasonabl... [Note: words are complete, but implies sentence is not complete]

[sfx bubble = Thrust!, 2nd sfx bubble = splurt!, white sfx = thrust!]

Page 39

Thank goodness. [lit: yatta] I took in Tsukune's cock before Moka did. [lit: "took in" is literal, but is a mild euphemism for sex here]

My pussy got to take Tsukune's virginity.

[sfx = bounce]

Now,

Rub my breasts too.

Hurry!

[black sfx = gui [soft, squishy feeling], black sfx in 3rd panel = heartbeats]

Kurumu-chan, she's trying so hard to ignore the pain...

The softness will feel good in Tsukune's hands!

[sfx = squeeze, grip, and soft]

Page 40

My nipples, they're getting so stiff!

Tsukune can do whatever you like with my boobs! [lit: my boobs, tsukune can do what you like with them]

[white sfx = squeeze!, black sfx = twitch]

[bubble left of tsukune's face] Kurumu-chan!

[3rd panel, upper right] Now, [alt: now then!]

Move! [this is kurumu]

Tsukune!

[white sfx = thrust]

Kurumu-chan!!

You can be even more wild, Tskukune!

Page 41

Drive my pussy completely crazy with Tsukune's dick! [lit: my pussy, drive it...]

My pussy is making Tsukune feel really good.

[all sfx on page = thrust!]

Uwaa!

Amazing! This feels incredible, Kurumu-chan!

I can't hold it back! I'm about to cum!

Page 42

I'm cumming! I'm ejaculating!

[sfx = twitch, left sfx = heavy throb]

Go ahead, Tsukune! Cum! Ejaculate!

[same bubble, left] Let it out whenever you like!

[left side, two bubbles] Go ahead and release every bit of your sperm into my vagina!

[Note: the above sentence needs to be split among the two connected bubbles, but I couldn't find a good place to do it.]

[sfx = throb]

I-If I do something like that, then Kurumu-chan is going to get pregnant!

Wait!

Page 43

[sfx = twitch]

It's fine! As long as it's Tsukune, even getting me pregnant is just fine! Come on~!

[left bubble] This is... a creampie, right? [TL NOTE: furigana read "Nakadashi", = cumming inside [creampie], also the name of the doujin] So deep in my womb! [EDITED]

I'MM CUUUMMIIIIIIINNG!

[white sfx = DOPYUUN! [SPLLUUUUURT!]

[right side bubble] Uaaaah! Cumming into your womb is amazing!

I'm sorry, Kurumu-chan!

I'm ejaculating inside you! [kanji: into your vagina]

Page 44

[right of dick] I'm ejaculating inside of Kurumu-chan.

[black sfx = Byururururu [Spluuuuuuurrrrt!]

Yes! [lit: good] Tsukune, cum even more into my pussy~!

[far left] I can feel you shivering against my womb!

[upper left sfx = twitch, white sfx = splurt!]

[middle bubble] My ejaculation, it won't stop!

[bottom right bubble] Even though ejaculating into your womb is wrong, my ejaculation is... [lit: ejaculation actually IS used twice]

Page 45

[right of dick] Kurumu-chan's pussy!

[white sfx = splurt!, thin black sfx = twitch]

Yafu~~~! My womb, it's going to be pregnant~!

Thank goodness for my succubus power~! [lit: lewd magic] When it comes to sex, I definitely won't lose to Moka!

[white sfx = splurt!, bottom two black sfx = Dokun [filling with sperm]

Inseminated!

I'm being inseminated! [alt: fertilized]

Page 46

The seed from Tsukune's dick... [merges with other thought bubble]

[top sfx = splurt, lower sfx = twitch]

Uwawa!

Incredible, your pussy is sucking it all up!

You're drawing it right out of my dick!

[left thought bubble] I'll suck it up until not a drop is left.

[bottom right sfxs = slip, top 3 sfx characters in last panel = Bupaa! [Plop!], bottom right sfx in last panel = dribble]

I absolutely can't hand over Tsukune to Moka or Yukari or Mizore! [note: this looks like it ought to be a thought bubble, though it isn't really marked so]

Page 47

Well then,

Tsukune!

Ki...Kiss me...

[black sfx = twitch]

Haah, haah

Page 48

It's fine, isn't it? Tsukune, kiss me!

Kurumu-chan...

Could they be here? [Lit: here perhaps? implied that she was searching for them]

[sfx = clatter... [door sliding open]

...!?!

Page 49

[white sfx = Shocked motionless]

!

!

[white sfx = UAAAAAAH!]

Just what are the two of you doing~!?

Kurumu-chan, get off of Tsukune~!

[bottom left in brackets] To be continued.

Page 50

[at top] Distribution: 1050 Yen each book (Tax included)

Tsukune: a man with no redeeming qualities other than his kindness. Despite being a mere human, he is incredibly popular with the beautiful girls of Youkai Academy!! [Lit: Youkai Gakuen, used the name from the wiki] The sexual battle for Tsukune begins between Moka, Kurumu and Yukari.

This post has been edited by ultimaflaral: May 8 2014, 07:26
+Quote Post

post Mar 26 2014, 07:51
Post #7
Red of EHCOVE

Level 365 (Godslayer)

QUOTE(ultimaflaral @ Mar 22 2014, 10:35) *

Somehow, I'd really like our relationship to deepen...

I'd say become more serious rather than deepen

Ufufu...you're surprisingly obstinate, huh. Even though you're really enjoying this down here...

Obstinate sounds weird; how about stubborn?

Forget it, I don't want to know you any more, Tsukune! [Lit: I don't/will not know/care about Tsukune any more]
[Note: this is one of those Japanese phrases that doesn't translate real well. "Shiranai" in this context is semi-idiomatic.]

In fact I think the lit "I don't care about you" would sound better

If you were so starved as to raise your hand to some other woman...

Either "at some other women" or perhaps "as to touch some other women" would sound better, I think.

[same bubble, bottom left] I guess it couldn't be helped for you. It would have been better just to say something to me.

Just delete "for you".

Well then...no more useless talk. Tsukune should move your hips too. (GRAMMAR? move his hips? 3rd person usage is common in Japanese, unusual in Eng]

Well, depending on who's saying this. If it is Tsukune, then I'd say "will move his hips". If it's Moka, "should move his hips".

[same bubble, below] For him to mae me feel so submissive like this...!

typo: make not mae

Unforgiveable... How can I let Moka have Tsukune all to herself...!? [note: slightly modified sentence structure]

Typo: Unforgivable

Waaah~! My hand is a penis now...!?
[This one deserves a bit of explanation. If you look close, that is a penis coming out of his jacket/shirt sleeve. Strictly speaking, Tsukune
says "My hand into a penis...!" since the verb often comes at the end in Japanese and the sentence trails off in shock.]

I'd convert the explanation into a TL note with an asterix and small font in the dojin on the edges.

I'm so happy. Tsukune, my destined man [alt: man of my destiny, same kanji as above]

In fact I think that man of destiny sounds better

[left bubble] This is... Intervaginal ejaculation, right? [furigana read "Nakadashi", = cumming inside [creampie], also the name of the doujin] So deep in my womb!

I'd go with less formal speach here, so "This is... a creampie, right?"

And I'd do a TL explaining Nakadashi and reminding that this is the dj title on the page, too.

Fertilized!

I'm being fertilized! [alt: inseminated]

I'd say inseminated, or "Pregnant... I am going to get pregnant"

+Quote Post

post Mar 28 2014, 01:17
Post #8
ultimaflaral

The Happiest Jellyfish
Level 433 (Dovahkiin)

Okay, changed made above. A couple of things I want to point out though.

3rd quoted edit: I may not have explained this very well. "Shiranai" literally does mean don't know/care as shown, but it can also be something of an expletive in its own right. In terms of usage, it can be a lot like "Go to hell!" or perhaps better, "you jackass!" It's used when a woman [always female in practice] wants to distance herself from a person or from some question he has asked. Because of all this, there really isn't an English equivalent that captures both the more literal meaning and the heated emotion. I made the edit you asked for, but I wanted to explain the trickiness a bit better.

6th quoted edit: I made your change, though I want to point out that Japanese does lend itself to 3rd person usage when English would require 2nd person. In English, she would have said "YOU move your hips too." In Japanese, it isn't considered strange [can be mildly immature, though] to address a person by his/her name in direct conversation like this. As such, YOU move YOUR hips is probably a closer translation in terms of feel, while TSUKUNE move HIS hips is more literal.

9th quoted edit: I didn't make an edit here. I don't think it needs a TL note unless you do not want to use the English I recommended. If you actually want "My hand into a penis...!?" then a TL note would be needed, but I don't recommend that.

11th quoted edit: I did the edit. Frankly, I just hate the word creampie, which is why I don't use it much, even though in meaning and usage it is actually very good.

UF
+Quote Post

post Mar 29 2014, 18:37
Post #9
roarr23

Lurker
Group: Recruits
Level 45 (Artisan)

am thinking of accepting your bounty but since am new when i reach half way i will send it to you see if it is to your liking
+Quote Post

post Apr 6 2014, 19:28
Post #10
ultimaflaral

The Happiest Jellyfish
Level 433 (Dovahkiin)

This is the script for St. Rio's Nakadashi to Vampire 4 [Rosario Vampire]. As a quick reminder, this is a bounty I want to be credited for (not anonymous). I've already accepted the bounty. If I don't hear about problems or corrections, then I'll put in my claim on Tuesday.

As another reminder, we agreed to reduce the bounty in exchange for leaving out the author rant pages. As such, the only pure text page translated was the back cover.

UF

EDIT: Hmm, won't let me copy/paste the text due to BBCode error? Perhaps because I use so many square brackets? I'm attaching the script as a .txt attachment.

Attached File  Nakadashi_4.txt ( 19.59k ) Number of downloads: 222

This post has been edited by ultimaflaral: Apr 6 2014, 19:30
+Quote Post

post Apr 17 2014, 06:59
Post #11
ultimaflaral

The Happiest Jellyfish
Level 433 (Dovahkiin)

This is the script for Sekirei Hobaku Keikaku 2 (Sekirei Capture Plan 2) by St. Rio. I assume you wanted the script posted here. For the record, I would like to be credited as the Translator for this one. If I haven't heard from you about corrections or fixes, I'll put in my claim Saturday night. I've also sent you a PM about future work.

UF

Sekirei Hobaku Keikaku 2, version 1.0
by Ultimaflaral

Note: I'm using "Sekirei" as both singular and plural. Same for Ashikabi.

Page 00

Sekirei Capture Plan

[bottom left] For Adults

Page 1

I am Sekirei 95, Kuno...

This is the story of what happened just a little before I met Haruka-sama.

Hey! Hey, you! You're a Sekirei, right?

Y...Yes, I am No. 95, Kuno...

An Ashikabi-sama? ...No.

[same bubble, below] I can't feel anything at all from these people. ...And yet...

Um...how do you know about Sekirei?

The "Sekirei Plan" stuff is spreading wildly all over the internet.

[sfx = tremble]

Page 02

You know, we really just wanted to become Ashikabi,

[same bubble, left] so we came here for Sekirei hunting!

[tiny bubbles = haah, black sfx = Chuu~~!, sfx bubbles = jyuru! [wet kissing sounds]]

Nn...nnh...!

Uu...! [sounds like "Ew" in English, no meaning]

Nngh...!

[black sfx = Picha! [kissing/smacking of lips, etc]]

How strange...she's not getting winged.

[same bubble, left] They wrote on the net that it only took a kiss...

[white sfx = Puhaa~!, sfx bubbles = Haah]

Page 03

Maybe we need to do more than kiss mouth to mouth.

I see... I guess it can't be helped.

Ora! [alt: Hey!] Sit right here~!

[white sfx = shove!]

Suck it! I'll have you winged by giving me fellatio!

[white sfx = twitch!, black sfx = Pitan [?? stroke?]]

What is this, this smell?

Hyii...!

Come on! Grow your wings using my dick~! [smaller text = It's so full it's throbbing.]

[black sfx = Gubo! [Something Stuffed In Her Mouth!]

Uuugu...!!

Just holding it in your mouth isn't enough.

[tiny bubble in upper left = Ugh!, tiny bubble at lower right = Nh!, upper right black sfx = Yank!, black sfx over dick = Jyubo! [slurp?], black sfx under dick = Gupo! [plop? smack? etc]]

Use your tongue properly.

This isn't working, girl... To think even fellatio would not be enough to wing you...

[same bubble, left] What an incompetent Sekirei. You're all used up~!

[black sfx = cough!, white sfx = Zuru! [slip out!]]

That's not so, right Kuno-chan?

[sfx = twitch!]

If we use your pussy, even Kuno-chan can have her full-fledged winging...

[sfx bubble = drip..., black sfx = slip slip]

N...No...!

Page 5

Ple... Please, stop!

[left, same bubble] That thing...you can't put it in!

[black sfx = Gunyu [prod or squeeze], black sfx in panel 2 = Meri meri [wiggle], tiny black sfx in panel 2 = twitch!]

Higyaaaaaaa--!

It...It went in...! In your pussy...! [Note: I am assuming this is HIM talking. Could be read as her talking, though]

Ah...!

Aah~~!

[white sfx = twitch!, big black sfx = Zububu! [Shove!], sfx bubbles = Guchi [squelch or similar]]

My dick has gone into Kuno-chan's virgin pussy~!

Page 06

[white sfx = reeling around/unsteady, black sfx = gichu! [another squelch kind of sound]]

[tiny bubble below chin] Ahii...!

[tiny bubble in upper left] Ah! [bottom right connected bubble] Ah...

Kuaaah~! That feels great!

Kuno-chan's pussy is so tight and warm that it feels great!

[Tiny freetext in upper left panel] Tch!

But she still isn't winging at all~!

[left, same bubble] And I thought we'd be able to do naughty things every day after getting our long-awaited Sekirei...!

[black sfx = thrust!]

Fuhehe...! It doesn't matter if she gets winged or not.

Sto...! [lit: Ya...!, the probably start of Yamete [to stop]]

[sfx bubble = Boing!]

Even if we aren't her Ashikabi,

[below, same bubble, continued] Kuno-chan can still be fucked in her pussy.

Page 07

Your nipples are all stiff...! Kuno-chan must be feeling it too, huh. [smaller text] How nasty.

[black sfx = Bam!, white sfx = pinch!, tiny black sfx = twitch!]

It...It isn't like that! Please stop this...!

Even your clitoris has gotten swollen... How slutty~!

[black sfx = kunyu [twisty-squeeze], white sfx = squirt!]

Ahiii! [kuno]

Still no winging, huh. Even though you're worthless...

[lower left, same bubble] Only your sensitivity is first class...

[black sfx = stroke]

I'm going to try one more time! [lit: take one more "chance"]

[below, same bubble] This time suck it real good!

[sfx bubble = Nnh...!, black sfx = Gubu! [mouth suddenly stuffed with penis]

Page 08

Haha...amazing! You're really going at it all by yourself! [smaller text] What a slutty look.

The wetness of your pussy is the best~!

[black sfx = chubo! [sucking sort of sound], sfx bubbles = picha! [slurp?]]

[white sfx = thrust!]

Sekirei seem to be nastier than average women!

[black sfx = Plop!]

[bottom left of panel 3] Ah!

[upper right of panel 4] Aaa~ah, Kuno-chan's hips, they're really thrusting.

[left, same bubble] My dick already came out, didn't it~?

[sfx bubble = rub rub[heart], black sfx = slip!, white sfx = twitch!]

Wai...! You can't do that...!

Your dick... it's rubbing my clit!

Page 09

[white sfx = grab!]

[bubble below the sfx] C...Come on... Sit on top of me...

[same bubble, below] That way we can be connected more deeply...

[big black sfx = Puuuush..., sfx bubble = twitch twitch twitch, thin black sfx = twitch, left side black sfx = rub rub!]

[bubble right of Kuno's head] N...No...! Please, let me go already! [smaller words] My pussy...!

You're making me feel so strange...!

[white sfx = THRUST!]

Nnnaaaah! [tiny text] It's all in! [lit: it's arrived]

E...Ehehe! You're tightening, you're tightening~!

[upper right sfx = Puchu! [Splurt!], lower left sfx = gyupu! [very tight fit]]

Page 10

Uoooh~! My sperm is really building up~!

[below, same bubble] I'm gonna ejaculate~! I'm going to dump my semen into Kuno-chan's vagina~! [left side text] I'm ejaculating!

[thick black sfx = Jyubo! [splurt], sfx bubble = throb, thick white sfx = thrust!]

Nnngh...! D...Don't...! [lit: slightly garbled, maybe "duon't" or "don'd" or similar]

[left, same bubble, also slightly garbled] Not in my vagina...! You'll make me pregnant! Please...! Ou...outside!

[black sfx = mogo! [Mmmgh!], sfx bubble = throb]

Page 11

[white sfx = squirt!]

I-I'm cumming, I'm ejaculatiiiing~! I'm impregnating you!

[upper left] Nnnnnh~~!

[middle right] I'm cumming! [smaller text] Ejaculating!

[white sfx = SPLURT!]

[middle left, upper] I'm cumming into Kuno-chan's horny virgin pussy--!

[middle left, lower] I'm ejaculating~! Ora, ora! [alt: Here, here!] Get pregnant~! [lit: get impregnated] Impregnated!

[bottom right box] N...No way...! He's ejaculating his semen into my pussy...!

I'm going to get pregnant...! I'm being impregnated by the semen of a man who isn't my Ashikabi...!

Page 12

Phew~... Somehow, this has gotten a bit stale.

[left, same bubble] What should we do with her...?

Leave her alone. Let's go get some other Sekirei.

[sfx bubble = Bloop!, black sfx = Droop...!, white sfx = tremble]

...After that, I met Haruka-sama.

[same box, left] By asking for help from various people, we managed to escape the capital.

Hurry up, Kuno!

Please wait, Haruka-sama~~!

But...the events of that day can't just disappear.

[left, same box] Even now, the thing that unknown man planted inside my womb continues to grow.......

Page 13

[sfx bubble = Pin-Pon! [Bing Bong!]

Who would that be this late? [I'm pretty sure that tiny phrase on the left says "It's dinner time, isn't it?"]

Should I answer the door?

Aaaa~hn![heart] It's fine, it's fine! Shiina-tan can just keep eating! [lit: eating your rice]
[NOTE: In japanese, the common word for "meal" is the same as the word for "rice." Thus, she could be telling him to keep eating
his rice, since he's holding a bowl. That said, I have assumed she meant "meal."]

Yu...Yukari-san...

[black sfx = poke!, white sfx = Gacha! [opening door]]

Hello, can I help you? [lit: Yes, can I ask who you are?]

Page 14

Kuku... we've been looking for you for a long time,

Ashikabi Sahashi Yukari.

Y...You guys are...!

...Who?

[white sfx = Buchi! [stunned!, or maybe Pissed!]]

Don't try to act stupid, you bitch~!

[left, same bubble] How dare you stomp all over my dick~!?

And then to defeat our precious Sekirei...! [Note: language is explicitly plural here]

After becoming Yashima's Ashikabi I could screw around with her every day as much as I wanted...

Now thanks to you two I've gone back to being lonely and sleeping by myself!

[black sfx = tears falling [maybe "sob...!", which is not literal but gets the idea across]

Page 15

I don't know anything about that.

[below, same bubble] Just go on home already!

[white sfx = creak... [as in, of a closing door], black sfx = Thunk!]

H...Hey, what are you doing!? [tiny text] You stalker! [lit: stalker man]

[white sfx = Piiii [Riiiiip!]

Yukari-san... Is something the matter?

[left, same bubble] There was a lot of noise. Just what is...

Good evening, Shiina-tan! [music notes]

[smallish bubble] Get away from me~!

Sorry to be a bit of a bother~!

Page 16

Tape him up carefully. That skill of his is just to troublesome.

[small bubble] Nnh...!

Shiina!!

[left, same bubble] You guys...! If you do anything strange to my Shiina, I won't forgive you!

Don't you have more Human concerns, Yukari-chan~?

[thick black sfx = grab!, white sfx = slip, smaller black sfx = kicking/struggling]

What are you doing~!? You perverts-!

Page 17

[white sfx = Suddenly!, black sfx = bounce!]

Hehehe... Your nipples and your pussy,

[left, same bubble] they're a surprisingly lovely shade of pink, aren't they? [smaller text] And that's an erotic smell too!

[black sfx = twitch!]

N...No...! Don't spread that...!

T...To be forced into this embarrassing posture while Shiina watches...!!

[sfx bubbles = twitch!]

It's too late to be shy. You know you get hot and heavy with Shiina every day~!

[small bubble] Nnnh~~!

Page 18

Defeating a person's Sekirei just requires us to have a little fun.

[black sfx = jyapu! and Gucha! [wet, sticky noises]]

I don't want to be together with you people!

[left, same bubble] We aren't like you at all...! [lit: like that]

[white sfx = Guchu![wet, sticky noise], thin black sfx = shudder]

[bottom right] Already a college student but still a virgin, huh?

[left, same bubble] Well, don't worry. In just a moment I'll make you into a real woman~! [lit: an adult]

[black sfx = rub rub, white sfx = Shudder!]

[left of white sfx] N...No way...!

Page 19

S...Stop it...!

[white sfx = Gu [push push pushing], thick black sfx = Zububu! [Plunge!], sfx bubbles = Buchi! [Splat!], thin black sfx near head = Shudder!]

[thin bubble] AAAAAH~~~!

It's in-! My dick's inside you!

[left, same bubble] I tore through Yukari's hymen~!

[NOTE: the furigana essentially means "first time." I did NOT use the furigana for the English translation, however,
since "I tore through Yukari's first time" makes little sense. Despite usual convention, the kanji is meant to be
the primary reading on this one.]

Nnh...! Nnnh--!!

Aa~aah, Shina-chan's precious Ashikabi-sama,

[left, same bubble] her virgin pussy has been penetrated by a penis, huh~!

Page 20

Hehe! That's a nice feeling!

[black sfx = shove!, white sfx = tremble]

[upper tiny bubble] Hyii...!

[lower tiny bubble] Agiii...!

How's that? How does it feel to have your virginity stolen by my dick?

[black sfx = Zupu! and Gupu! [slam!], thin black sfx = tremble]

Say something already! What's happened to that cocky attitude of yours~!?

Does it feel so good that you can't even form words? [thin text] Shitty woman

[black sfx = Hahahaha]

Page 21

Y...You guys are completely disgusting! [alt: are the worst, or scum]

[lower left, same bubble] Even if Shiina hadn't beaten you, you would have been abandoned by your Sekirei anyway!

[white sfx = tremble, black sfx = Jyubu! [squelch, or similar]]

What was that, you pervert-girl!? [thin text] I'll bash your womb in!

The disgusting one here is you, isn't it? [Bold] Damn bitch [alt: shitty bitch, fucking bitch, take your pleasure]

[white sfx = Bam]

You're getting fucked by some other man's dick in front of your precious Sekirei,

[left, same bubble] and your pussy has gotten this wet, you slutty Ashikabi!? [bold] I'll fuck you up!

[sfx bubble = Bushu! [squirt!], upper black sfx = chubo! [squelch!], lower black sfx = jyubu! [squelch or similar]]

Page 22

BIG SUPER IMPORTANT NOTE!! This page is UPSIDE DOWN in the ehentai gallery! Her head should be at the BOTTOM of the page!

Shiina is going to watch even when I cum inside you~!

[black sfx = Chubo! and Jyubo! and Zubo! [all squelching sounds]]

[thin free text right of his dick] I'm cumming~~! [presumably him]

[thin free text on her shirt] I'm gonna ejaculate!

[white sfx = shudder!]

W...Wait! You can't do it inside!

[below, same bubble] This is an unsafe day! [as in, her menstrual cycle] I'll get pregnant~!

Hey, hey! (lol) [NOTE: I'm not making that up, that symbol means "lol"] Look Shiina-tan, Yukari-chan is going to be impregnated~!

[thin bubble] Nnh~~!

Aaah...! It's here, it's here~! I'm cumming! Get pregnant!!

[black sfx = bam]

Don't~! Not inside!! Pull it out~!! [left text] I'll be fertilized! [alt: I'll conceive!, not the same word as pregnant]

Page 23

[thin bubble] NOOOOOOO!

I'm cumming~!! My sperm is splattering inside your womb!

[bottom left, same bubble] Yukari's erotic pussy is going to be impregnated~! Taste my super-thick semen~! [left side] I'm cumming!

[black sfx is really ONE big sfx = SPLURT!]

[bottom right, panel 1] Get pregnant!

[left of dick] Creampie!

[below thick black sfx] I'm cumming inside you~! Cumming!

[thin black sfx = twitch, thicker black sfx right of dick = Splurt...!, thicker black sfx left of dick = squirt]

Get pregnant! I'll inject every drop of my seed into Yukari's pussy!

Page 24

Noooo... You came so much that it can't all fit in my womb...!

[black sfx = shudder, sfx bubble = squirt!]

I'm going to be pregnant~...! I'm definitely going to have a baby...!

C...Come on, you guys are satisfied, right...?

[left, same bubble] Just go...get out of our home...!

What are you saying? Our resentment won't disappear with just this much.

Since you two defeated our Sekirei...

[same bubble, below] you'd better be ready for plenty more loving from us.

page 25

Ah...uuh!

Th...This is wrong, Musubi-chan. In a place like this...

[same bubble, bottom left] Uuh!

If Ouka-san [lit: landlady-san, or just the landlady if you don't want to worry about honorifics] sees us...

[thin upper sfx = Hah!, darker sfx = Chu! and Chupu! [sucking/smacking sounds]]

We'll be kicked out...of the Izumo Inn...!

[thin sfx = Haah, darker sfx = chupu! and Chupa! [sucking/smacking sounds]

But...! We haven't done this even once since coming here, right...?

Back at Minato-san's apartment we used to do this every day...!

[black sfx = ro... [meaningless? sound of a dick coming out of her mouth?]

I... I can't stand just using my fingers any more!

[black sfx = drip..., right sfx bubble = kuchi [squelch, or similar], left sfx bubble = chuku [another squelch kind of sound]]

Every night I want Minato-san so badly...!

Musubi-chan...

I understand... Just a second...okay?

Minato-san!

Page 26

[black sfx = Zu! [thrust!], white sfx = bam bam, thin black sfx around breasts = burun + buru [boing! or bounce!]]

Ah...! Aaah!! [unclear but presumably Musubi]

Aaau! Minato-san...amazi...aah!

Fuaaaah! ...Aaah!!!

Uaah...! That's incredible, Musubi-chan...!

Tightening even harder than usual...! [note: this was essentially an incomplete sentence in Jap.]

Minato-san's...cock is just... [continued next bubble]

much harder and...thicker today! ...AAAAH!!

[black sfx at bottom two panels = bam]

Page 27

Ah!

N...Not again...!

[sfx = grab!]

Yaaahn!

[sfx = bounce!]

Ah...Minato-sa...you can't! So strongly...! [Alt: Too much...!, note that the original Jap was an incomplete sentence]

My boobs... You know they're my weak spot...!

[below, same bubble] Fuaaah!!

[2 right side sfx = Gyumu! [Squeeze!], left side sfx = kori! [pinch!]]

Hyaa...!

[right side sfx = Chuuuu~ [kissing/sucking sound] and Jyuru [wet sucking, slurp!], white sfx = Shudder!]]

Don't~!!!

Nooo...! If you do...that sort of thing...!

Musubi...will...! [Note: this is Musubi talking. Referring to yourself in first person is a cute/girlish thing to do in Jap]

[top sfx = Thrust!, bottom right = Pan! [Bam! or Slap!], bottom left = Zupan! [Zu-bam?, probably go with Bam or slap again]]

Page 28

I'm cumming...!

I'M CUMMIIING!

[white sfx = squirt, thin black sfx = splurt!, thick black sfx = SPLUUUURT!]

[white sfx = Splurt and Spluuuurt!]

A...Aah! Amaz...ing...! Minato-san's semen... [lit: Minato-san's accumulated semen, but would never say that in Eng]

[below, same bubble] It's completely filling...Musubi's pussy...!

[black sfx = SPLUUUUUUUUUUURT!, white sfx = doku! [pulsing spurts]]

It isn't stopping...!

Page 29

[Note: No real way to know who's speaking in the first 3 bubbles. My guess is Musubi, but could be read either way]

Uuu...

Kuh!

[white sfx = drip..., black sfx = slip~~~]

Kuaaah!!

[thick sfx = Splurt!, thin sfx = Dopapa! [Plop!]]

I...I ejaculated.

[tall sfx over Musubi's head and around them= Haaah[sigh], smaller sfx on her head = Shiver, small sfx on her butt = twitch!, small sfx on his dick = squirt!]

Ufufu...! Minato-san needed to release quite a bit too, huh...?

[small sfx above her head and left of her mouth = Haah]

Musubi...might even get pregnant from that, you know...? [lit: you know is implied, not literal. Plus, makes the question mark work for Eng]

Fufufu... I saaaaw that~!

[sfx = Giku! [Jump! or Twitch! or Oh shit!]]

Page 30

M-Matsu-san!!

Fukuku... Mina-tan is pretty bold.

[sfx = Fufufu [giggling]]

Such shamelessness in the Izumo Inn...

But even worse, Musubi-tan...! I won't forgive you for sneaking ahead of me! [lit: language is similar to "stealing a march"]

[sfx = twinkle!]

Matsu wants in too! [Matsu speaking, lit: Matsu is mixing?? she uses strange phrases sometimes]

If Ouka-san [lit: landlady-san] happens to find out, can you imagine what will happen~?

I...I guess it can't be helped, Musubi-chan...

[sfx = Uuu~~]

Right, right, being fair is more important than anything~! [alt: equality is...]

Uwaa!

Anyway, that thing is really quite impressive Mina-tan...

[black sfx = squeeze, caress, etc]

Besides, this smell...

[thin black sfx around her eyes = Haah, thin black sfx on dick = Lick!]

I can't stop myself any more!

Nnnh![heart]

[sfx = Jyuru! and Jyu! and Jyupo! [Slurp! kind of sounds]]

Nnph![double heart]

Uaah! Matsu-san's tongue is twisting...!

[sfx near Minato's head = Twitch!, sfx near matsu = Slurp! kinds of sounds]

If you do that, pretty soon I'll...! [lit: I'll c...! where he would normally say cum]

[sfx = plop!]

Ufufu! You can't cum yet~!

[sfx = throb!]

Good, you're all excited again. [alt: energetic, aka he's hard]

Page 32

Come on, Mina-tan, use your feverish dick to your heart's content... [lit: your shaking-with-excitement dick [not a good single word in Eng]]

Drive it into Matsu's pussy~!

Matsu-san... Here I go!

[sfx = Gu! [press!], next panel upper sfx = Thrust, lower sfx = bam!]

Kyaauu!

Uaah... Matsu-san's vagina...it's so slippery...

[white sfx = Bam! Bam!]

Ah...Ah! Aaaaah!

Page 33

Aah!

Haau!

Fuaah!

[sfx = Bam]

Amazing...! Mina-tan, you're so incredibly intense!!

[thin sfx around face = shudder!]

Going deep... You're going...

all the way to the back of Matsu's pussy...!! [note: sentence reordered for Eng]

[sfx = thrust]

Oh God...! Striking so deeply over and over again...!

Ah! Ah! Fuaaaahh!!!

[bottom two sfx = Squelch or similar, upper left sfx = shove]

Uaaah! I can't hold on, Matsu-san!

I'm already cu...cumming!!

Page 34

Uaaaaahh!!

[thick black sfx = SPLURT!, white sfx below dick = Squuuuuirt, white sfx near face = twitch]

Fuaah! You're ejaculating...

Ejaculating from Mina-tan's cock~!

Fuaa...aah!

[upper sfx = gugu... [pulling out of tight hole], lfet sfx = Zupupu [same sort of sound really]]

[wite sfx = Gupon!! [PLOP!!], black sfx = Byuru [splurt]]

Ahyaan!

Page 35

Y... YOU~! Idiots!!!

[sfx = bikuku! [Jump! or Shocked! or Oh shit!]]

Tsu...Tsukiumi...!!

Wh-wh-wh... What the hell is going on!?!

Sneaking around behind my back... how shameless!

And worse, being with Slut-Glasses and Cow-Tits...

[same bubble, left] That's the very limit of bad taste, Minato!!

[right sfx = Bishi! [dramatic pointing!], left sfx = mumu! [Mmh...!]]

W...Well, it's said a man isn't capable of holding back for that sort of thing...

I suppose I can forgive you if you listen to me too...

[free text] Good grief...

Oh, so basically Tsukiumi-san...

just wants to be fucked by Minato-san as well, right?

[black sfx = Grab!]

Wha...!?

If that's true, then just say it outright! How annoying!!

D...Don't screw with me!! For me to say something like...

[left, bolded, same bubble] AH!

[upper sfx = twitch!, lower sfx = sururi [slip! [the rustling of clothes]]]

Page 36

Onnya? [Literally meaningless. If you insist, then maybe "What's this?"]

[sfx = drip--!]

Well then, just what is this, Tsukiumi-tan...?

[sfx = Fufufu]

Th...That sort of thing...! No idea!!

Tsukiumi-san, you're body is honest!

[below, same bubble] Since it's bugging you, how about Tsukiumi-san takes her fair turn as well~?

[right sfx = Gunya [Soft squeeze], middle sfx = Rub, left sfx = twitch!]

H...Hey, get off! You big oaf...!! [lit: brute-force jerk/asshole]

Well then, Tsukiumi-tan

Go on and beg Mina-tan for it~!

Kuu...! [Just a sound, not a name]

[black sfx = Blush~, white sfx = stroke---]

Mi...Minato... W...Well,

You're thing...to me...um...

Minato's...hard thick dick...

[upper sfx = stretch!, lower sfx = drip!]

Stick it...all the way down my pussy...please!

I understand, Tsukiumi...

It's no fun being the only one left out...

I'm coming... Tsukiumi?

Yeah...!

[black sfx = bump]

Kuu...ugu! [Tsukiumi?]

[sfx = Gupo... [plop...]]

Aaah...haaaahh!!

[sfx = Zububu! [Splat!]]

Page 38

Aaggh! Ha...aaah!!!

[black sfx on Musubi = Chuu! [kiss/suck], black sfx on Matsu = Lick, black sfx near Tsukiumi's head = Shudder!, white sfx = slap!]

Wai...aaaahh!?!

[upper sfx = Shiver, sfx left and right of her chin = Haah (right one is sort of hidden in her hair, even with her tongue]

Y...You!! Even you two...!? [Lit: Why would even you two...!?]

We can help too!

[below, same bubble] If we all do it together, doesn't it feel really nice?

[white sfx = Muni! [grope, fondle], black sfx = Chiruru~ [Suuuuuck~]]

You meddlesome...! Uuu! Stop...hah! Aaah!!

Page 39

That's right, don't be so reserved~!

[black sfx bubbles = Pinch!, right sfx = squirt!, left sfx = splurt!]

Aaaahh!!

N...no...! All at once...!?

[white sfx = Bikyun! [MASSIVE shudder/convulsion], black sfx = Bikuku! [Moderate shudder]

Ah! Ah! Aaaah~~~!!!

Arara~? Have you already cum, Tsukiumi-tan?

[smallish bubbles near Tsukiumi = Hahi! [Gasp! or Haah!], black sfx = Twitch]

Aha! Your sensitivity is really wonderful, isn't it~?

That's pretty slutty, Tsukiumi...

[black sfx = ZUDON! [SLAM!, very big]] Hyaah!?!

This is a problem, right? Leaving me, your own Ashikabi, unsatisfied... [lit: word is similar to "neglecting"]

[upper sfx = Pull-----, lower sfx = drip~~]

Cumming all by yourself!!

[sfx = DOCHUUN! [SUPER DUPER SQUELCH! or similar](maybe don't actually typeset super-duper)

Kyaauuu!!

Fuaah! Minato, wait a second...!

[same bubble, left] I'm begging you...! Let me rest for a bit! ...Ahaaah!!

[bottom right sfx = Squelch or similar, upper sfx = thrust]

After just cumming...my body's sensitivity...! [lit: incomplete sentence in Jap, lit: my body to sensitive...]

Page 41

No way!! You were the one who wanted this...!

[bottom left, same bubble] I won't let you off that easily!

[white sfx = Slap/Splat!]

Aaah...! Please, forgive me!!

[same bubble, bottom left] If you thrust any more my pussy will...!?

Uaaah! You're breaking me! Your breaking meeee~!!

[black sfx = smack!]

If you keep thrusting so violently...

My womb's gonna break~~!!

[white sfx = squelch, bottom left white sfx = thrust!]

Page 42

Nicely said! But the one who's tightening up on my dick with your vagina... [Minato]

[same bubble, left] Is you, you filthy Sekirei!!

[Musubi's bubble] Wow...

Yah...! Don't say that!!

Matsu is starting to want another round too.

[sfx = shiver]

I'm ejaculating, Tsukiumi... Take it all!!

Do it...! [lit: Ejaculate...!] Fill my womb...

with every drop of Minato's semen~!!!

[white sfx = Shudder!]

Uaaah! I'm cumming! I'm ejaculating...!!!

[black sfx = Byukuun! [Squirt!], white sfx = Dopyuuu! [SPLURT!]]

My whole load is going into Tsukiumi's pussy!!!

page 43

Fuaah...! You came...!

So much of Minato's thick seed is inside me~~!!! [lit: dick-juice]

[white sfx = Dopyu! [Splurt!], upper left sfx = Shudder, massive lower right sfx = SPLAT!]

Kyaauun!

[thin black sfx = Squiiirt, thicker black sfx = plop!]

Just what...I expected from my Ashikabi...

[upper sfx = Splatter!, lower right sfx = Haah]

That was wonderful...Minato...

Page 44

[box] A few days later...

You know...

It's great that everyone's getting along, but...

With all three of you coming to me every day like this, I just can't keep up~!

Hm?

[musubi's sfx = Hamu [Aaammh], tsukiumi's sfx = Jyurururu [Suuuuuuck], matsu's sfx = Chu + Chumu [kissing/sucking sounds]]

You four... [lit: more like "you people" or "you guys" but not casual]... Just what in the world do you think you're doing...?

[sfx = gogogogo~ [Ominous atmosphere/Rage rising], bottom sfx = Shuuton [Slam! of the door]]

O-Ouka-san!?! [alt: L-Landlady-san!?!]

[sfx = Byuku [Jump! or shocked!]]

Page 45 = no text

Page 46

[pink] Being impregnated by the seed of someone besides their Ashikabi!! [lit: dick-juice]

I'll fuck those married [alt: bonded? partnered? "married" is literal though] winged Sekirei by force over and over until they're my personal cum buckets!! [lit: creampie toilets!!]

[bottom] For adults. Those under the age of 18 are prohibited from purchasing.
+Quote Post

post Apr 24 2014, 13:51
Post #12
Red of EHCOVE

Level 365 (Godslayer)

editing bounties posted

R+V 4: https://e-hentai.org/bounty.php?bid=10181
S2: https://e-hentai.org/bounty.php?bid=10404

proofreading comments will be posted soon

This post has been edited by Red_Piotrus: May 26 2014, 02:24
+Quote Post

post Apr 24 2014, 14:01
Post #13
Red of EHCOVE

Level 365 (Godslayer)

Proofing comments for R+V4:

Page 39

I've been sullied by Tsukune's semen. Please clean out my pussy~!

better drop out changing to

[same bubble, left] I've been sullied by Tsukune's semen. Please clean my pussy~!

I do like various TL notes and I'd recommend keeping them (including the note about names at the beginning)

+Quote Post

post Apr 24 2014, 14:13
Post #14
Red of EHCOVE

Level 365 (Godslayer)

proofing comments for Sekirei 2:

Page 16

Tape him up carefully. That skill of his is just to troublesome.

to -> too

p 23

Don't~! Not inside!! Pull it out~!! [left text] I'll be fertilized! [alt: I'll conceive!, not the same word as pregnant]

I'd still say pregnant, fertilized just sounds weird in English

p 32

Come on, Mina-tan, use your feverish dick to your heart's content... [lit: your shaking-with-excitement dick [not a good single word in Eng]]

I'd say eager or impatient rather than feverish

p 41

Uaaah! You're breaking me! Your breaking meeee~!!

Your -> You're

+Quote Post

post May 16 2014, 18:04
Post #15
ultimaflaral

The Happiest Jellyfish
Level 433 (Dovahkiin)

This is the script for St. Rio's Sekirei Hobaku Keikaku 3. As agreed in PM and per the bounty, only the 2nd and 3rd stories are translated here. The first story is yaoi and remains to be done. Take a look at the script and PM me with any questions. If I haven't heard anything by Sunday evening (or if the editing bounty goes up) I will put in my claim.

Note that I DO wish to be credited for this translation.

UF

Sekirei Hobaku Keikaku 3, version 1.0
by ultimaflaral

Note: I'm using "Sekirei" as both singular and plural. Same for Ashikabi.

Note2: I'm using the first 2-digits of the filenames as the page numbers. The Cover Page is page 1.

Page 15

With Kazehana-san joining in, I'm suddenly up to five Sekirei...

Minato-kun![heart]

[white sfx = don + heart symbol [in this context, don is like "wow"]]

Minato-san![heart]

[white sfx under his chin = doki doki [heart pounding], small sfx bubble = Ahaha..., black sfx = Mugya + Gyuu! [squeeze! or similar, breasts]]

My body just can't take this every day...!

[Matsu's tall bubble] Kufukufukufu [VERY strange giggling]

I can't even relieve myself properly since I never know just who might be watching me...

[thought bubble] I suppose I'll have to go to a professional... [lit: the word used is a generic term for the Japanese sex industry. He isn't specific about where he wants to go]

[sfx = yoro... [wobbling off]]

Page 16

[sfx bubbles = mozo [squirm/fumble]]

Hm......? What...?

Tsu...Tsukiumi...!?

[black sfx = biku...! [Twitch...!]]

I-Idiot! Don't yell out like that![tsukiumi]

Just what are you doing here? Landlady-san [lit: Ooya-san, or just landlady if you don't want to deal with honorifics] said night-time booty calls are no good...

How rude! This isn't a booty call!

I just couldn't stand seeing how worn out you've looked lately.

And besides being worn out...... You've been saving up it all up down there, right? [Note for Editor: structurally, it looks like Tsukiumi starts one sentence, but then goes into a different one]

Page 17

Comforting my husband as your legal wife is Tsukiumi's job! [NOTE: Tsukiumi speaking. Alt: My job is to comfort my husband as your legal wife!]

[same bubble, left] I will heal Minato with my own body. [lit: "body" here is implied but vague. alt: my own person]

[white sfx = burun! [Boing!]]

Wah~! H...Hang on, Tsukiumi...!

[upper right black sfx = rero~~! [lick~!], other two black sfx = biku! [twitch!]]

To be this hard... You must have stored up quite a lot...

Aaah...!

[black sfx = piku [shudder/twitch]]

Y-You can't, Tsukiumi...! This is...

What, now you want to say something? [lit: After all this, what are you saying?]

Just relax and leave your body to me![heart]

Page 18

How's this? I bet you're already on the verge of losing control. [lit: at the limit of your control]

[sfx bubble = kuchu kuchu [lick], white sfx = nyuchi [wet sticky slapping sound, splat?]]

[2x black sfx at top = chupo! [suck], black sfx over bubble = nuchi [slippery sound], black sfx right of bubble = munyu! [squeeze]]

You may...ejaculate into my mouth whenever you like![heart]

[3x black sfx = jyupo! [sucking], sfx bubble = biku biku... [throbbing]]

Th...That's plenty, Tsukiumi...!!

[same bubble, bottom left] You're making me cum...! Pull it out of your mouth...! [lit: your mouth, pull away...!] [tiny text] I'm cumming! I'm cumming!

[white sfx = hiku! [shuddering]]

page 19

Too late! I'm cumming...! I'm cumming inside Tsukiumi's mouth~!

[thick black sfx = byu! and byu--! and byururu! [splurting]]

Wh...What a staggering amount...! And this thickness...

[black sfx = bupi! and bubyu [more squirting/splurting sounds]]

It's sticking so much in my throat that I can't even swallow it...! [lit: drink it]

[sfx bubbles = haah, haah, white sfx = doro... [sticky sound from the strand of semen]]

page 20

That should be enough to hold you for now, right? [small text] You ejaculated without holding back.

We can't know what may happen from now on.

[same bubble, bottom left] You should get some sleep so you're ready for the days ahead.

[black sfx = fura... [vague, but probably a sort of wavering motion of his head]]

T...Tsukiumi~!!

[white sfx = gaba! [grab!]]

Mi...Minato!?

[left, same bubble] Wh-What's this? You...! You still haven't had enough? In that case, one more time...

[sfx bubble = kori kori [light pinching], black sfx = piku...! [twitch!]]

Th...This time, not your mouth, your pussy...

[left, same bubble] I want to cum inside Tsukiumi's vagina...! [tiny text = haah]

Wha...! Just what do you think you're saying~!?

[thin black sfx = piku [tremble, twitch], white sfx = kuri! [light pinching]]

[bottom right, black sfx = Piin! [stiffening of her nipples]

But Tsukiumi...you want it too, don't you?

[left, same bubble] Look... You're so wet that it's dripping down.

I-Isn't that enough, Minato...! [lit: you aren't stopping, very unusual verb]

[black sfx = gui~~! [pull], white sfx = biku! [tremble], sfx bubble = pota...! [drip]]

Page 22

There's no way I could allow something like that, right?

[black sfx = gui! [pull], white sfx = bikun [shudder], sfx bubble = pyuru! [squirt!]]

D-Don't misunderstand me!

[left, same bubble] I was just trying to relieve some of your burden.

Until our battles are at an end, such a shameless act...! [lit: reversed sentence structure for eng. If it isn't clear, she's saying that sex before the Sekirei fights are over is no good]

I...I can't hold back any more, Tsukiumi...! My dick is going in...!

[white sfx = gugu...! [pressing]]

Mi...Minato! You can't...! Right after I told you not to!?

[black sfx = biku! [tremble/twitch]

page 23

It...It's in...! My cock is inside Tsukiumi's pussy!

Aaah...! You can't...! Minato~!

[black sfx = Zubuu! [THRUST!], white sfx = bikun! [Shudder!]]

[black sfx = nubu! and zuryu! [wet thrusting]]

Th...This feels great, Tsukiumi...!

[left, same bubble] Tsukiumi's pussy...it's wrapping around my dick...!

[black sfx = zuchu [squelch]]

Ah!

Aah...!

Page 24

[small bubbles are = Haah!]

Even though I wasn't going to allow acts like these without contraception until the fighting was over... [alt: consider adding "!", but the second part is a continuation of the same thought]

[left, same bubble] The pleasure is too great to resist...!

[black sfx = piku! [shuddering], sfx bubble = Aaah...!!]

Oh god [lit: mou]... I don't care what happens...!

[black sfx = zu! [thrust!]]

Aaah! I'm cumming...I'm cumming, Tsukiumi! I want to get you pregnant! [lit: i want to fertilize]

[left, same bubble] I'm going to cum inside! I'm going to ejaculate bareback in Tsukiumi's pussy!

[tiny black sfx under her head = hiku hiku... [twitching], white sfx = pan pan [slapping]

C...Cum, Minato...!

[left, same bubble] Fill my vagina...with as much thick semen as you like!

page 25

I'm cumming--!! I'm cummiiiiiing! Get pregnant!

[white sfx = dokun! [SPLURT!]]

I'm cumming inside you~!! I'm cumming inside Tsukiumi's slutty pussy!

Minato's seed...! It's flowing into my pussy!

[same bubble, below] I'm cumming from Minato's semen spraying all the way into my womb--!

[black sfx = byuru! [splurt, or similar], white sfx = bikun! [shudder]]

Page 26

Fu...Fufu... I'm definitely going to be pregnant now...!

[left, same bubble] With this, I really am Minato's wife...

[white sfx = doro...! [dribble...], thin black sfx near her arm and leg = piku [tremble], larger black sfx in next panel = gishi... [creak], thin black sfx = biku! [twitch]]

I believe I said it before, Sahashi-san.

[below, same bubble] Illicit sexual relations are forbidden within the Izumo Inn.

You two go stand in the hallway until morning.

[thought bubble] Is this a school...!?

[handwritten round bubble] Well...as long as it's with Minato, this will be done quick enough... [tsukiumi]

[handwritten jagged bubble] Tsukiumi-san, please stand there quietly. [landlady]

[square bubble] Back then... [lit: at that time...]

[same bubble, bottom left] I didn't know what it would mean.

NOTE: 2 things. first, those handwritten bubbles are very small. I have high confidence in the landlady's bubble, and moderate confidence in Tsukiumi's. Second, the last bubbles sound strange. I think the implication is that the story will have a continuation at some point in which what happened becomes important.

Page 27

[black sfx = tatan [running, heavy footsteps]

Hey~! Stop right there, Musubi!

You big ape...! [lit: you physical fitness idiot!]

[bottom right] I told you to stop already!

[upper left] Nope! I won't stop!

[black sfx = Gooh! [threatening atmosphere]

If I don't hurry, I won't get to sit next to Minato-san again, right...

Tsukiumi-san?

[sfx = oooooo [same ominous atmosphere]

page 28

Damn you...! Taking that tone with me...

!!

[black sfx = zuru! [slip!]]

Oh cra...!

AAAAAAAAAHH~!

[sfx = pyuuuuu [fast falling. Think of the sound Wiley Coyote makes falling off a cliff]

Hah! That Monkey-Man there! [Hah is handwritten in upper right corner]

Ahn? [alt: Huh?]

MOOOOVE!!

[black sfx = DOSU~N [SPLAT!]

page 29

Guuuu...! [alt: Ggggh...!]

THAT HURT~!!

What was that!? You again~!?!

Th...This guy, it's got to be Seo... [handwritten text in upper right = Ah! [lit: hah!]]

Kuh...! I'm really bad at dealing with this guy.

Tch!

[sfx = ba! [suddenly jumping up]]

No you don't!!

[sfx = ga! [grab]]

page 30

Bph!?

[white sfx = besha [splat, falling over]]

You're not running off just yet.

No apology even after bumping into someone?

You're going to pay for that.

[sfx = gui! [grab]]

Ku... What is this? All this man's doing is grabbing me...

but I have no strength...!

[sfx = giriri [clenching hand, squeezing tightly]]

Let's see... For now, you can spend some time serving me...

As my own personal slave...

!?

Don't screw with me! Who would do anything for a Monkey-Man like you...

In the first place, I'm already Minato's...

...!?

page 31

Uuuh!

Nnh...

[thick sfx = Rero [lick], thin black sfx = chupu [slurping sound]]

Haah!

Whether you've already been winged has nothing to do with it.

[sfx = hehe]

There's no rule that says you can't fuck someone else's Sekirei.

Since it's like that, should I just limit myself to your pussy?

Aagh...!

[thick sfx = kyu! [prod], thin sfx = biku! [twitch]]

P...Please, save me Minato!!

Page 32

Ah! Welcome back, Musubi-chan.

I'm home, Minato-san!

Yaaay! Musubi is in first place again~!

[sfx = tatata [trotting, walking sounds]]

Huh? Where's Tsukiumi?

I don't know...? She was right behind me the whole time...

Ah! Aah!

Aaau!

Kuaaah...! S...Stop it!

Fuaaaaah!!

[sfx = guchuchu + guchi + nuchichi [squelching sounds, wet]]

You...pathetic ape...! Aaau!

Pull out...those...uuuuh...dirty fingers...!

Kuuuhh!

[black sfx bubbles = jyu! and jyupu [squelching sounds], sfx = guchi [wet rubbing, squelching]]

Keh! You're panting pretty heavily!

What a horny Sekirei.

How's this? Feel good right here?

Uaah!

Fuaah! Damn~! You're wet as hell!

[sfx = guchi! [wet, squelching kind of sound]]

N...No! Not there!

Ah!

[below, same bubble] Uaaaah!

[sfx = biku! [shudder]]

Page 34

No more...! St...op! Aaaah...!

[white sfx = dopyuru [splurt], large black sfx = puushaaa [spray, squirt], thin black sfx = bikun [shudder]]

No way...! I...this...Fuaaaah!!!

Oi, oi, you're old enough not to wet yourself.

[black sfx = pi + pyu [drip]]

How dirty. Do a monkey's fingers feel that good?

[thin black sfx = Haah]

Kuh... You! Doing this to me...!

You know what's going to happen to you later, don't you...?

HUUH!? [This is Seo]

...!!

[sfx = gu! [grab]]

page 35

You guys are the ones who ought to understand!

Wha...!?

[sfx = giri... [grip]]

I'm the reason you guys are even still alive!

Have you really forgotten that I know...

every single thing about the Izumo Inn that you all live in?

If even a tiny bit of information got outside, then your beloved Sahashi and that landlady Miya...

!!

Every Sekirei in the city around you could end them and you, right?

You!! Coward...!!!

[sfx = Gooo! [ominous atmosphere]]

[sfx = gashi! [grab]]

Uuh!

page 36

So! How about a trade?

It'd be nice if you could entertain me a little bit.

Uugh! Let go...!

[sfx = giriri + giri [gripping, grabbing]]

I'm in a bit of a bind, you know?

Ah...!

I've been getting kind of tired of my two. [note: talking about his Sekirei, but not explicit]

[black sfx under his tongue = rero [lick], white sfx = kyumu + kyu [rubbing/pinching]]

A Sekirei's role is to protect your Ashikabi, right?

Mi...Minato!

F...Fine.

[same bubble, below] Just do whatever you want!!

Hehe! Fair enough!

Well then, hop to it.

[black sfx = jiiii! [zipping sound]]

page 37

How about you suck on this?

[big black sfx = zun! [thrust, popping out], upper left sfx = doki! [heartbeat]]

What's wrong? This is all for Sahashi, right?

Uuu...

Nnh...

[sfx = kapu... [plop, going into mouth]]

Guooh...that's great! You're surprisingly good, aren't you.

Did Sahashi teach you this?

[black sfx = jurururu [sucking sound]]

page 38

Lick more delicately with your tongue.

[white sfx = picha! [slurp], 2x black sfx = haah!]

[white sfx = chuuu [sucking sound]]

[sfx = juruun + juru! + jururu [sucking sounds]]

Nnh! Nnnh!

Aaammn! Nnnnhhh~!

Uoooh! Damn...! Sticking it in so deep,

My sperm is already welling up.

[sfx = buru! [shudder]]

page 39

I can't hold back! Here's my first ejaculation!!

Nnnngh~!?

[white sfx = ga! [yank], black sfx = zububuu [shoving into her mouth]]

[left side, big sfx = gopu! [Splurt!]]

[white sfx = gokyu [heavy swallow], black sfx = botata! [droop!]]

Come on! Drink it all down, every drop.

[white sfx = byu! + byururu [splurt], black sfx = dara~ [drip]]

Cough!

Guhoh! [another coughing sound]

Woah there, we aren't done just yet.

[sfx = doku [probably "pulse" in this context]]

I haven't cum enough yet.

page 40

Kuh! W-What are you doing!?

[black sfx = ga! [shove]]

[panel 2, bottom right] Shut up! I'm going to stir you up deep inside!

S...Stop this!! That dirty thing going into me...

[upper sfx = gui! [stretching panties aside], lower sfx = nuchii [wet prodding sound]]

Hiaaaah!!

N...Nooo! It's inside...my vagina~!

[sfx = zucchuuu [wet sloppy thrust, SSCCCHLURP or similar?]]

page 41

Ah...aah...! Stop this...! My...My pussy...

It's being fucked by this monkey's thick cock!

[white sfx are a mix of zu! + zuchu! [thrust + squelchy thrust]]

Oraa! [alt: Here, Take this, similar]

Oraa!

Heh! For all your moaning and whining, you're really dripping with pussy-juice aren't you?

Ah!

Hau!

[white sfx = pan [bam/bang/slap]]

Feels better than Sahashi's limp dick, does it?

Getting fucked by someone other than your Ashikabi makes you feel good? You a pervert, bitch!?

Kuuu...! But it's thicker...than Minato's dick...

Hitting...so deep...! Aaagh!

[sfx above her head = biku! [shudder], black sfx = guri [grind]]

page 42

Aaah...! This is wrong! Even though I'm being fucked by this filthy monkey...

My hips...My hips are moving on their own~!

[black sfx = zupu + zupo! [thrusting slapping]]

It's not just your hips! Your slutty pussy too,

[sfx = zun [thrusts]]

It's been sucking on my dick without letting go for a while now!!

No...don't say it! That's...!

[white sfx = puru [bounce]]

page 43

What's that? Then do you want me to stop!? Should I really pull out my dick!?!

D...Don't! Don't pull out!!

Thrust into my pussy even harder...!!

You pretentious slutty Sekirei!!

[sfx = pan [bam/bang/slap]]

Ooooh! I'm cumming...

[sfx = zu! [thrust!]]

Guoooh~! You're slapping your hips to mine to make me cum...

And now I'm cumming!!

Aaah! Kuaaaaah~!!!

You're cumming! [NOTE: this COULD be Seo again, making it "I'm cumming."]

[right sfx = pyu [spurt], left sfx = dopyuun [SPLURT]]

page 44

[Note: all bubbles Tsukiumi? Unclear, presumably so]

Aaaah~!!! Cum...! Your filthy semen in my pussy...

It's hot and spreading inside me...!!!

[upper sfx = biku! [shudder], 2x right side = byuku! [splurt], middle black sfx = gopyu + bupo [Splurting, filling with liquid], white sfx = DOKUUN [SPLUUURT!]]

Cumming!

Cummiiiiing~!

HYAAAAAAAAHH!!!

page 45

Hehe... Sorry about that.

You're drinking up the sperm of a man other than your Ashikabi right inside you.

[thicker black sfx = doku [splurt], thinner black sfx = byu! [Spurt!]

Aaaah... So much of your filthy semen in my womb...

[sfx = biku [twitch]]

My pussy is so full...!

[sfx = zururururu! [pulling out?]]

Kuaah~! I came, I came!

[same bubble, below] You might get pregnant actually.

[black sfx = dara [drip], white sfx = doro~ [drooop]]

Understand? If you want to protect Sahashi and the others, you'll listen to what I say from now on.

No matter who I tell you to suck off.

Well... Should I have you call me your Master? That's pretty embarrassing...

[upper left] Uaaah! Your semen... you came so much!

I'm gonna take care of you and cum inside until you're pregnant...

[black sfx = bikun [shudder], white sfx = dorooo! [Drooooop!]]

page 47

It's Autumn, so it's time for kids!

page 48

Publisher Info

Magazine Name: "Sekirei Capture Plan (3)"
Issue Date: September 10, 2008 (Autumn)

Publisher: My Melo-D!
Issuing Circle: St. Rio
Contact Info: In order to change P.O. Boxes, this is currently uncertain.

For Adults: Those under the age of 18 are forbidden from reading.

page 49

[pink] The erotic-bodied Sekirei are cum dumpsters for their Ashikabi only!?

[black, left] No, even for someone besides the Ashikabi, if the Sekirei's pussy is fucked wildly and creampied, they can still definitely get pregnant.

For Adults: Those under the age of 18 are forbidden from reading.
+Quote Post

post May 30 2014, 04:31
Post #16
Red of EHCOVE

Level 365 (Godslayer)

R4 and S2 should have their editors (who should post here...). TL for missing part of S3 should be here soon.
+Quote Post

post May 30 2014, 06:13
Post #17
Red of EHCOVE

Level 365 (Godslayer)

S3 yaoi part. Credits go to [SaHa] for translation, and chaos-x for sponsoring it.

Page 01 = Page_02.jpg;
Page 02 = Page_03.jpg;
etc.

Artist: St.Rio
Title: Sekirei Hobaku Keikaku 3
Translator: Sayo of SaHa

Page 01
Balloon 01: The same imperial capital, underneath the same sky
Balloon 02: I can't believe this is happening to my one and only little sister.
Balloon 03: Come on! Put some heart into it and shake those hips!
Balloon 04: Well!? How do you like the taste of the cock you just kicked!?
Balloon 05: Hey... How long are you going to go at it? I think it's time to let me have a turn...
Balloon 06: Huh?

Page 02
Balloon 01: Fuck off! I'm gonna take all of the cum I should have poured inside Yashima...
Balloon 02: And I'm gonna pump it into this bitch's pussy until I'm satisfied!
Balloon 03: Besides, you're supposed to be keeping an eye on Shiina, aren't you!?
Balloon 04: Sh... Shiina-tan...
Balloon 05: Now that I get a closer look at you, you really have the face of a cute girl, don't you?

Page 03
Balloon 01: Could it be... that instead of a dick...
Balloon 02: You've got a pussy...?
Balloon 03: Wh... What are you doing!?
Balloon 04: Stop...
Balloon 05: Ah... Ah... Nooo...
Balloon 06: Oh? So you really are a boy, huh?
Balloon 07: B... But there's something strangely sexy about this one...
Balloon 08: No... Stop! Don't you dare lay a finger on Shiina!
Balloon 09: Shut up! You'd better focus on what's in front of you!

Page 04
Balloon 01: Just look at how stiff your dick's gotten...
Balloon 02: Nooo...
Balloon 03: Ahhh!
Balloon 04: Watching your Ashikabi getting raped seems to have turned you on...
Balloon 05: Shiina-tan, you're a naughty boy...
Balloon 06: Even your nipples have gotten hard.
Balloon 07: You really are just like a girl.
Balloon 08: Sh... Shiina-tan, even your asshole's twitching.
Balloon 09: Could it be that you want us to stick a dick in there...?
Balloon 10: Y... You're wrong...

Page 05
Balloon 01: I really would have liked to fuck a pussy, but oh well...
Balloon 02: Sh... Shiina!
Balloon 03: Ah...
Balloon 04: Ahhhhh!
Balloon 05: I can't believe you came the moment I stuck it in... Shiina, you're way too naughty!

Page 06
Balloon 01: Even though you're a boy, you're enough of a pervert that you get excited when you're getting fucked up the ass by a man!
Balloon 02: Y... You're wrong...
Balloon 03: I'm not like that at all... Stop...
Balloon 04: Really? But even though you just came...
Balloon 05: Your dick's still hard as a rock, Shiina-tan.
Balloon 06: N... No... Don't touch it!
Balloon 07: Ahhh! Although, your ass sure feels good, Shiina-tan!
Balloon 08: It's all slippery with your ass juices and it feels like it's wrapping around my dick.
Balloon 09: It's so much better than the pussy of my sekirei that you took down earlier!

Page 07
Balloon 01: Oh... Oh... I'm cumming! I'm cumming! I'm cumming inside your asshole!
Balloon 02: Nooo... Not inside...
Balloon 03: It feels so warm...
Balloon 04: I'm cumming! Shiina-tan, I'm cumming inside your anus!
Balloon 05: D... Don't! I'm gonna cum, too!
Balloon 06: I'm cumming while you're cumming inside my ass!

Page 08
Balloon 01: Ah... Ahahh! Ahhhn! Shiina's getting fucked bareback so hard and being pumped full of cum.
Balloon 02: Hah!
Balloon 03: Hah!
Balloon 04: I can't believe he can cum while being filled with another man's sperm!
Balloon 05: Ohhh... What's with her? All of a sudden, she's gotten so nice and tight!
Balloon 06: Seems like this slut really enjoyed watching Shiina getting raped!
Balloon 07: Mmn!
Balloon 08: Mmmn!
Balloon 09: A rotten slut and a homo seem to make a perfect combo, huh?

Page 09
Balloon 01: Yukari-chan's really enjoying herself. Aren't you glad, Shiina-tan?
Balloon 02: We really should give her a better view while we're at it.
Balloon 03: N... Nooo!
Balloon 04: Go ahead and cum, you damn slut!
Balloon 05: Hahhhn! I'm gonna cum!

Page 10
Balloon 01: Here it comes! I'm gonna pour it all inside your pussy, so take it and get pregnant!
Balloon 02: D... Do it! Pump your sperm into my pussy!
Balloon 03: I'm almost there! I'm gonna cum, Shiina-tan!
Balloon 04: I'll fill your ass with plenty of cum!
Balloon 05: Ahhh! Wait.. Don't!
Balloon 06: I'm cumming!
Balloon 07: I'm cumming!

Page 11
Balloon 01: Oh... Oh no! It's... coming out!
Balloon 02: Getting my ass pumped full of sperm is making me cum!
Balloon 03: It's pouring out! Your sperm is pumping into my pussy! It's pouring into me!
Balloon 04: I'm gonna get knocked up!

Page 12
Balloon 01: Shit... Somehow, this just doesn't feel as fun...
Balloon 02: We came here to get revenge and all we've done is give them pleasure.
Balloon 03: This is a waste of time... Let's just go.
Balloon 04: Sahashi Yukari. Sekirei Shiina.
Balloon 05: How should I know anything about 108!?
Balloon 06: Afterwards, they were known as the "Rotten ashikabi" and the "homo sekirei".
Balloon 07: I see... Then...
Balloon 08: You're welcome to do as you like with us...
Balloon 09: They became a perverted combo, feared in an entirely different way...

editing bounty for S3 is now up: https://e-hentai.org/bounty.php?bid=10430
+Quote Post

post Jun 3 2014, 18:45
Post #18
mrwayne

Newcomer
Group: Members
Level 69 (Master)

QUOTE(Red_Piotrus @ May 29 2014, 21:31) *

R4 and S2 should have their editors (who should post here...). TL for missing part of S3 should be here soon.

Right. I'll be editing S2. Hi.
+Quote Post

post Jun 12 2014, 18:37
Post #19
ultimaflaral

The Happiest Jellyfish
Level 433 (Dovahkiin)

This is the script for MEGA MIX, the AMG doujin. The only big thing to note has to do with the title to the second half of the doujin, which has a BIG NOTE in the script on page 35. Get with me by PM if you have any questions. If I haven't heard anything, then I will put in my claim on Saturday.

UF

MEGA MIX (Ah! Megami-sama!) v1.0
by ultimaflaral

NOTE: using GALLERY page numbers, not any numbers you see printed on the pages

page 001 (cover)

[no japanese text]

page 002

[Title] Ah! Megumi-sama! [NOTE: this is NOT A TYPO, it's a pun]

page 003

Ah.

[sfx = gara! [door opening]]

What's wrong?

[NOTE: bottom panel has a bubble THAT IS BLANK]

page 004

Nooo!

Hey, [lit: Oi,] are you hurt? Show it to me!

You're wrong!

Dad and Mom [lit: Otou-san and Okaa-san] may have gone out,

[same bubble, left] but Onii-chan can still take you to the hospital.

But, I'm really fine...

[building sign is partially obscured, but last two kanji clearly read "Clinic"]

Excuse me! My sister is...! [He's yelling at someone in the clinic]

page 005

Oh my, [lit: Ara,] Megumi-san, good day.

Hey there! [Lit: Ya-ho!]

Is Kei-chan here?

page 006

Y-Yes, I think he's here...

[sign on that creature = Morisato House]

Haah

Haah

Haah

Haah

What are you doing there, Kei-chan?

Waah!

page 007

Hmmm [lit: Fuun]

Enough of that. [as in, of the porn]

[tiny sfx bubble = patan [magazine closing]]

If you're reading something like this,

I guess nothing's happened with Belldandy yet.

Actually, Belldandy did seem a bit strange. Did something happen?

Haah

Actually...

page 008

Belldandy

Keichi-san

[NOTE: 2nd panel has text ONLY in BOTTOM LEFT CORNER = Ah! [lit: Ha!]]

NOOOO!

...I'm sorry...

page 009

Hmmm

Zzz [lit: suu, sleeping sounds]

Zzz

page 010

[panel 1 sfx = goso goso [rustling sounds], panel 2 sfx = kuchu! + Chuku! [sucking sounds]]

Uuun [meaningless moan]

Nnah [also meaningless]

[white sfx in 3rd panel are a single sfx = Pachi! [Eyes opening]]

Belldandy?

[same bubble, left] Belldandy, so you've finally opened your heart to me?

page 011

?

[sfx = gu! [press]]

UAAAAH!

M...! [Lit: Me!, pronounced "meh" as in the start of Megumi. Because "Me" looks like an english word, I took out the vowel]

Megumi!!

Aaaah...

[sfx = chu! [sucking/kissing sound]]

What's going on, Keiichi-san?

[sfx = gara! [sliding door rattling open]]

Ah! [lit: Ha]

B-Belldandy, this is...

Go away! [lit: closer to "Don't come here", but very casual and emphatic]

If you don't love Kei-chan, then I will!

page 13

So

Go away!! [same words as previous page]

Uuh!

[black sfx = zu! [thrusting]]

Ah!

[black sfx under his head = chupu [plopping sound of dick into her, hard to describe]]

Aaaaaaah!

[sfx near both shoulders = Chu! + Jyupu [sucking sound of her pussy I guess], larger sfx near legs = Zuchu [more such sounds, but with thrusting]]

page 014

I...

Belldandy, if a human truly becomes one with a goddess, something will be lost.

I...

Yet if all he wants is simply not to lose that goddess...

But,

Whatever that may be, I don't care...

I don't want to lose Keiichi-san!

page 15

[no japanese]

page 16

[also no japanese]

page 17

...That's great...

Onii-chan.

Since I got you together with Belldandy, I think 30,000 ought to be fine.

Megumi, you're such a...

page 18

[no text]

page 19

[also no text]

page 20

[title] We Aren't School Kids After All... [BIG NOTE about this title on the last page]

page 21

Onii-chaaan...

I don't have any paper!

Won't you be okay if you just pull up your pants again?

No way! It'll feel gross!

page 22

[sfx = Eeeehn [wailing, crying]]

Waaah! Don't cry...!

[sfx bubble = Biri! [rip!]]

[middle panel, white sfx = Biri biri! [more ripping]]

Here.

Wipe with this.

...Hurry it up.

Ah?

[bottom left panel, upper right bubble] ...Okay

[sfx bubble = chu [wiping herself?]]

page 23

Aah!

Haah!

Uuh!

Ah!

[2nd panel, upper 2 sfx = kuri kuri [repeated stroking?], bottom two sfx = kuchu! [squelchy, sticky noise, fingering pussy]]

Haaah!

[3rd panel, sfx = Bikun + Biku [shuddering, twitching]]

Haah

Haah

Haah

[black sfx = Chaku chaku [wet, smacking sound, playing with pussy]]

Onii-chan

page 24

[sfx bubble = Bing Bong [lit: Pin-Pon]]

Ah! [lit: Ha]

Who's that?

Yes! [alt: Yes, I'm coming! Not literal, but it's what she means]

[tiny panel, sfx bubble = Gacha [door opening]]

Hey!

...Onii-chan

page 25

For Kei-chan to come here to visit, how rare.

...So, what's wrong?

Actually...

[large patterned bubble] EEEEEH!?

You need to borrow money to visit a soapland? You're asking your little sister? [note: a soapland is a form of pseudo-prostitution without actual intercourse in Japan (assuming it's legit). Look it up for a better description]

It's just, Urd said...

Even if you don't go to a place like that, it would be fine just to push her down.

...right.

page 26

That's why...well...

Well then, I guess you need to build your confidence before you can do anything with Belldandy.

In that case, should we do it?

[bubble left of her arm is an sfx bubble = suku [standing up]]

Eh? [lit: heh]

You don't need to go to a place like that. I can teach you.

Hang on a second! We're brother and sister! Something like that...

[sfx = Hagu! [words suddenly being choked off by her tongue]]

I'm no good? [NOTE: this is sort of a subtle thing. Literally she is asking if he can't do it if it's her. Based on how she asked it, though, if he says no it's like saying that SHE'S no good.]

page 27

To be led around by my little sister...

Eeei! Let's do it!

Is this okay, Megumi...?

...Yeah

page 28

Aahn!

[sfx bubble = su! [slipping off panties]]

page 29

[sfx = kuchu! [wet, squelchy sound]]

Aahn

...You're wet.

It happens when a girl feels good.

[middle panel at bottom, sfx bubble = rero! [lick]]

Aaahn!

[sfx = biku! [shudder/twitch]]

page 30

Ah!

Aahn

Aaahn!

Haah

Haah

[freetext left of his head = Onii-chan...]

Haah

Haah

[Freetext above her head = I love you... [lit: suki = like/love]]

Come on... [alt: come..., but NOT Cum] Onii-chan.

page 31

As I thought, let's stop Megumi...

Eh?

The two of us are brother and sister...

But for siblings to go any further than this......

I'm sorry. Thanks to that strange request, my confidence is up. Thank you...

[last panel, sfx = batan [door slamming]]

page 32

Kei-chan...

Onii-chan...

[tiny upper left sfx bubble = Ei [alt: sniffle, wah, crying sound], lower right sfx bubble = Hyi! [alt: another crying sound, wah]]

...Idiot...

[4th panel, sfx bubble = kucha! [wet sticky sound]]

What should I do about this...

[sfx bubbles = Ekku + hikku [more sniffling, hiccupping/crying sounds]]

Isn't it fine? ...Even for siblings

[sfx bubbles = Ei! + Hyi! [more crying sounds]]

[last panel, large white sfx = dosa! [falling to the futon], black sfx = chuku chuku [wet sticky noises]]

I just love you so much... [lit: Even though I love you this much]

page 33

[black sfx = hita! [light steps]]

!

W-Who're you?

Megumi-san, do not be saddened...

over such things. [NOTE: switched last two sentence fragments around for English. If it isn't clear, he doesn't want her to be sad about keiichi]

[black sfx = su! [casting magic?]]

Ah

[bottom right panel, freetext] ...At that moment, I was put under a spell.

page 34

A spell Kami-sama [lit: god/divine being] cast to keep me from incest... [lit: to not be an incest-person]

[freetext at farthest left] And so...

page 35

[white sfx = gara! [door sliding open] Is Kei-chan here?

Oh my, [lit: Ara,] Megumi-san.

Oh, am I intruding?

[keiichi's bubble] Uu [meaingless, just a sound]

But remember to use protection!

We aren't school kids after all... [Lit: elementary school children, but I couldn't think of a good way to say it]

[freetext] Somehow, I think I'll be able to move on from Onii-chan. [Note: word can also be used for graduate, but seems to punny to actually use]

[thick black freetext] The End

[BIG NOTE: so the last bubble on this page is also the title of this half of the doujin. This is another subtle japanese expression that CANNOT be directly translated to English. The way to think of it is that the sentence HAS NO EXPLICIT SUBJECT. In context of what she is saying, it should be read "You aren't a...," as if talking about her brother. In context of what she is THINKING, however, it can be read "I am not a...," as in her love for her brother was like a little girl's. I went with "WE" because it sort of encapsulates the overall idea that it applies to both of them.]

page 36

[freetext over her right tassel looks like "Oguna", which means "Little Boy." I have no idea what this might be a reference to.]

page 37

[not translated per agreement, handwritten]

page 38

[bubble] Adult Comic
+Quote Post

post Jun 13 2014, 08:18
Post #20
Red of EHCOVE

Level 365 (Godslayer)

Looks good. Editing bounty for this is now posted at https://e-hentai.org/bounty.php?bid=10500
+Quote Post

65 Pages V  1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 2nd May 2024 - 05:26