Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> E-Hentai Update Log 2017

post Jan 1 2017, 15:11
Post #1
Tenboro

Admin

2017-01-11

- Corrected an issue where a Bitcoin transaction that had multiple outputs to addresses in the EH system would only have one of the outputs credited. (This only affected two transactions ever.)

2017-01-10

- H@H 1.2.6 is now the lowest supported version. Clients older than 1.2.6 will have to update when they are next restarted. (1.4.0 is the current and recommended version.)

2017-01-09

- The new uploader was deployed. Changes can be found here.

2017-01-05

- The throttle for H@H clients can no longer be set to higher than 2000000 KB/s (2 GB/s) to prevent an out-of-bounds integer.

2017-01-01

- Fixed an issue where generating folder BBCode for galleries in the "Unsorted" folder didn't work.

- Added an repeated auto-reload check to the MPV to prevent retarded browser extensions from getting people banned.

- Long gallery names should no longer cut off the Japanese script name on the gallery page.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

post Jan 1 2017, 21:37
Post #2
hujkl

Newcomer
Group: Members
Level 258 (Godslayer)

>Long gallery names should no longer cut off the Japanese script name on the gallery page.

Thanks for this.
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post

post Jan 2 2017, 08:20
Post #3
LOL50015

Active Poster
Group: Gold Star Club
Level 405 (Godslayer)

Scroll Bar for MPV please!
+Quote Post

post Jan 2 2017, 10:03
Post #4
svines85

doesn't care unless provoked
Level 40 (Artisan)

"- Long gallery names should no longer cut off the Japanese script name on the gallery page."

Ah, that's great, thanks..........yeah, having one of those myself I'll just say it was a little disconcerting to notice it every other day or so.

Hey, it wasn't (entirely) my fault, the author gave it a ridiculously long title to begin with, and I.....well, yeah, I made it worse by adding the English translation to it (IMG:[invalid] style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)
+Quote Post

post Jan 2 2017, 19:21
Post #5
Spectre

Haunting a thread near you.
Group: Global Mods
Level 258 (Godslayer)

QUOTE(svines85 @ Jan 2 2017, 03:03) *

"- Long gallery names should no longer cut off the Japanese script name on the gallery page."

Ah, that's great, thanks..........yeah, having one of those myself I'll just say it was a little disconcerting to notice it every other day or so.

Hey, it wasn't (entirely) my fault, the author gave it a ridiculously long title to begin with, and I.....well, yeah, I made it worse by adding the English translation to it (IMG:[invalid] style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

In regards to long titles: yeah, every once in a while you'd have a long title, but once ore imo came out it became a nightmare both for the title itself, but also when you'd include the full parody name. @__@
+Quote Post

post Jan 10 2017, 01:21
Post #6
MSimm1

The Great and Powerful Derpy
Level 431 (Godslayer)

I like the "delete" image outside the number listing, makes it so much easier (IMG:[invalid] style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

Big Thank You, TenB (IMG:[invalid] style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th January 2017 - 09:53