Post #1
Superlatanium

Dreaming of optimizing the system
Group: Gold Star Club
Level 500 (Godslayer)

Post #1 - Main
Post #4 - Forum/gallery/HV scripts

I want to send items by CoD only.[/color][/b]

Don't know English well? Want me to fix up a WTS/WTB post or thread with proper English? PM me (free)

Free Section - Players under level 300 can ask for any of these for free if they describe how the item would be useful for them; be specific. (Why? Here)

Health Draught - Not sold for profit (under level 300, 300 free/week)
Mana Draught - Not sold for profit (under level 300, 300 free/week)
Spirit Draught - Not sold for profit (under level 300, 300 free/week)
Health Potion - Not sold for profit (under level 300, 150 free/week)
Featherweight Shard - Not sold for profit (under level 300, 7 free/week)
Voidseeker Shard - Not sold for profit (under level 300, 7 free/week)

Reforge Service

I have the Dark Descent hath perk. I can reforge your gear at the Dark Descent rate for free. Send me the equipment and amnesia shards and I'll send it back to you ASAP.
IW Level 1-2: Play on ~Hell and reforge yourself if you don't get your desired potency on the first level
IW Level 3-4: 2 shards
IW Level 5-6: 3 shards
IW Level 7-8: 4 shards
IW Level 9-10: 5 shards

[mod edit]: closed due to inactivity. in case superlatanium wants to reopen, please send a DM to one of the mods.

This post has been edited by Scremaz: Aug 26 2020, 00:15
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

post Oct 27 2015, 18:27
Post #2
Superlatanium

Level 500 (Godslayer)

reserve

This post has been edited by Superlatanium: Oct 28 2017, 05:09
+Quote Post

Post #3
Superlatanium

Level 500 (Godslayer)

QUOTE(Maximum_Joe @ Jul 21 2015, 01:27) *
Same as the dictionary: "Not influenced by personal feelings, interpretations, or prejudices; based on facts; unbiased."

To be very clear on tag creation philosophy:
Tags belong to the community once they are established and should require no further input from us moderators once we breathe life into them. If there is any debate on whether or not a tag is present in a gallery it means we have failed in our job to officiate a self-sustaining tag. Ideally speaking tags should be usable by everyone that has read the definitions (and speak English) and nothing else.

You need only look at tags like lolicon/shotacon which require occasional judgement calls (they even have their own thread for crying out loud) to see what we wish to avoid. There is a reason why the majority of tag definitions are [re]written by me. I see firsthand which tags have the most problems and (more-or-less) why.

[a good definition uses] extremely well defined terms with no room for misinterpretation. They require no knowledge or understanding of abstract concepts like masculinity and femininity.

This post has been edited by Superlatanium: Jun 26 2017, 09:43
+Quote Post

Post #4
Superlatanium

Level 500 (Godslayer)

Some scripts I use to make things easier:

Forum scripts

SmartSearch

A much more effective way of searching through WTB and WTS. Main thread here.

Quick start instructions:

Attached Image

Improved Control Panel

Attached File  Improved_Control_Panel_2.2.2.user.js.txt ( 15.02k ) Number of downloads: 4642

The short version: automatically refreshes your control panel and gives you an audio alert when someone makes a new post to a subscribed thread, or when someone makes a new thread in one of the subforums you watch.

Attached Image

Full description in main thread

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gallery scripts

Gallery List Helper

The short version: This script changes your search results to look something like this
Attached Image
or this
Attached Image

[attachmentid=114253]

Rename Helper

Attached File  Rename_Helper_1.4.1.3.user.js.txt ( 14.9k ) Number of downloads: 2237

Attached Image

Features:

On the rename popup:
Default very small height limit (350px) removed
Default width increased significantly so you can almost always see an entire rename on one line (easier comparisons)
When you click or start typing in a field, fills the "New" text field with the rename most recently submitted (or with the uploader title). (No more "C88) [...]" or "(Touhou Project" or leading/trailing tabs and spaces from inaccurate copying)
Selects each "New" radio button by default so you don't bump unchanged renames nor lose your spot at the bottom
Autofocus: you can start typing (or pasting or fixing) in R field immediately without clicking
Sorts renames by date submitted rather than by vote power, which can lead the inattentive to vote for incorrect old names
Table order is much more intuitive, and now usually matches the order on the tracker:
New [input field]
Newest petition:
Older names:
Oldest name:
Uploader:
Blank Vote
For each rename, highlight the first and last changed character between it and the previous rename (or, for the last rename, between it and uploader title)

On the rename tracker:
For each rename, highlight the first and last changed character between it and the previous rename (or, for the last rename, between it and uploader title)
If no rename has gotten to 100%, "CurE" and "CurJ" are superfluous; they use up precious vertical space in the very long tracker, and so are removed

If you rename frequently, maybe try it out, tell me if it helps. Tested in Firefox and Chrome. Feedback welcome. Install in the same manner you install any HV userscripts, through Greasemonkey or Tampermonkey.
Depending on monitor size/contrast and personal preference, you might change the two highlight colors and the width of the rename popup by changing the 3 variables at the top.

Tag Check, a userscript for taggers - improve your accuracy, log your downvotes, generate forum posts, and more

Full screenshot example, after a bit of upvoting, downvoting, and reclassing:
Attached Image

Create to-downvote forum posts for the Tagging and its abuse thread completely automatically:
Attached Image

"Recheck Tag Post" to go through forum posts and strikethrough finished galleries
Attached Image

Attached File  Tag_Check_1.3.2.user.js.txt ( 58.44k ) Number of downloads: 2209

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Income Summary

Attached File  Income_Summary_2.0.0.user.js.txt ( 37.87k ) Number of downloads: 796

A screenshot after doing all non-SG arenas on PF:
Attached Image
  • Want to know exactly which difficulty and battle series is optimal for maximizing income, given your setup, without any guesswork or made-up numbers? Use this!
  • Install the script, go to your inventory, press Save Inventory, kill some monsters, and then come back and press Compare Inventory.
  • Track the net value of all your drops, consumed items, and credits during battles (Calculated outside of battle, so normal play isn't slowed down at all)
  • Calculates total net income and income per turn (including stamina and repair costs)
  • Credit values are taken from what you have saved in HV Item Manager, no need to re-enter any prices
  • If you don't have HV Item Manager, it's recommended to install it so you can input prices for each item (otherwise, my own prices will be used by default)
  • For best results, sell/salvage all unlocked gear right before saving an inventory snapshot, and then again right before comparing to a previous snapshot
  • (Similarly, sending and receiving credits, items, monster gifts, and opening artifacts will skew the numbers if done between a snapshot and comparison)
  • Artifacts are estimated by default since they make up a very large fraction of income but are uncommon
  • Click on the "roundsThisWeek" and "cost per monster" numbers to set them manually
  • If you want to include or exclude certain items or types of items, add or comment out their appropriate name in ignoredItems or ignoredGroups as described at the top of the script.

• This script is for those who like math and minimaxing. With Income Summary, if you understand its potential and can interpret the data, you can confidently answer questions like the following with complete accuracy:
    • Given the other battle series I typically play, what is my optimal difficulty on SG arenas?
    • Exactly how much better or worse is PFUDOR arena compared to ___ difficulty Grindfest?
    • In what situation would Ether Tap be worth it?
    • In what situation would Focus be worth it?
    • How much should I value Mana Elixirs compared to Mana Potions? Should I avoid using Elixirs as much as possible, or does it not matter?
    • Exactly how much must other potencies increase my clear speed for them to be worth more than Economizer?
    • I don't like having to use a lot of Mana Potions. What percentage of my income do they cost?
    • I heal myself every X turns. Exactly how much does this hurt my income?
    • How much would Spellweaver/Charged improve my credits per turn?
    • Item World costs a lot of Amnesias. How does it compare to my revenue or profit per round? With lots of Amnesias used, am I making a net gain or net loss?
    • If I use scrolls, then if Scroll of Swiftness costs X, and Scroll of Protection costs Y, exactly how much would Scroll of the Avatar need to cost to break even?
    • PFUDOR DwD gives a guaranteed Mag+. Exactly how much must an average Mag+ be worth to me in order to justify playing PFUDOR DwD over IWBTH-fest, or PFUDOR-fest?
    • Exactly what price should my IW services be in order for me to break even compared to GF or arenas?
    • Energy Drinks cost a whole lot. Given how often I use them, how much income must I make per round to break even?
    • Given how much I play a week, what difficulty of GF is ideal? (The answer is a lot more complicated than you'd think)
    • Of the battle series I play daily, which should I consider lowest priority, and which should I consider high-priority?
    • How much of my income is in credits? What about in artifacts, crystals, etc? What about in arena vs grindfest? How much total per day? How does that compare to my daily income from monsters?

(If you don't know how to use Income Summary to figure something out, feel free to ask me here or in Ask the Experts or something)

This post has been edited by Superlatanium: Mar 3 2018, 23:51
+Quote Post

Post #5
Superlatanium

Level 500 (Godslayer)

reserve

Auction Results:

Items Sold:
10000k --- Legendary Arctic Redwood Staff of Destruction (437, MDB 62%) (seller: xinghair) sharkswea 10m #441 Extend to 14:24

10000k * 90% = 9000k

Auction Results:

Items Sold:
2600k --- Legendary Demonic Rapier of Slaughter (440, ADB 58%, Parry 35%) (seller: xinghair) tomkazansky 2.6m #233 Extend to 14:19
50k --- Legendary Ethereal Rapier of the Nimble (420, ADB 55%, Parry 15%) (seller: xinghair) piyin 50k #61
300k --- Legendary Shocking Rapier of the Battlecaster (424, ADB 28%, Parry 98%) (seller: xinghair) mrpops 300k #205 Extend to 14:09

2600k + 50k + 300k = 2950k
2950k * 90% = 2655k

This post has been edited by Superlatanium: Aug 17 2016, 07:33
+Quote Post

Post #6
Superlatanium

Level 500 (Godslayer)

[Closed]
Item World Service

Base cost:
11 credits / PXP
Total_runs = RoundUp[ 1000 * ((1 + PXP_for_level_1 / 1000)^10 - 1) / (Rounds_in_IW * 16) ]
Total Cost = Total_runs * 11 c/pxp * Rounds_in_IW * 16 pxp/round

To calculate this quickly, plug the numbers into [reasoningtheory.net] this link

If you already have some IW done, then the only change is:
Total_runs = RoundUp[ (1000 / (Rounds_in_IW * 16)) * [ ((1 + PXP_for_level_1 / 1000)^10 - 1) - ((1 + PXP_for_level_1 / 1000)^Curr_IW_Level - 1) ] ]

Want specific potencies like Juggernaut 5 or Eco 5? For level 5, additionally add:
Armor: 2m
Staff: 1.5m
Melee weapon: 1.3m
Shield: 1.8m

(If you don't absolutely need level 5, costs are significantly less - PM me)
(If you want a particular combination of potencies, PM me)

This post has been edited by Superlatanium: Dec 19 2016, 02:23
+Quote Post

post Oct 27 2015, 18:45
Post #7
Gluds

I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
Group: Catgirl Camarilla
Level 500 (Godslayer)

24X Binding of Slaughter
37X Binding of Protection
Sent me with CoD.
+Quote Post

post Oct 27 2015, 18:58
Post #8
Falbala456

Active Poster
Group: Members
Level 353 (Godslayer)

26 Mid Grade Metal - 15600 credits sent.
+Quote Post

post Oct 27 2015, 23:42
Post #9
Rinnosuke M.

Shopless Shopkeeper
Level 222 (Destined)

As a side-note, you might want to add codes to the gear you're giving/selling.

Now that this is said, I would like to have the Exquisite Shade Leggings of the Fleet in the Free equipment section.
+Quote Post

post Oct 28 2015, 00:04
Post #10
chronokorea

Regular Poster
Level 500 (Godslayer)

Magnificent Hallowed Rapier of Slaughter - 150k
cod plz.
+Quote Post

post Oct 28 2015, 00:56
Post #11
FocuseD

Casual Poster
Level 132 (Ascended)

Exquisite Shade Helmet of the Shadowdancer and

Exquisite Shade Breastplate of the Shadowdancer and

Please. Thank you.

This post has been edited by FocuseD: Oct 28 2015, 02:51
+Quote Post

post Oct 28 2015, 01:14
Post #12
MOE-MOE-KYUN

Regular Poster
Level 462 (Godslayer)

Hi, I would like to buy
Exquisite Power Boots of Slaughter
http://hentaiverse.org/pages/showequip.php...;key=7e359c5c96

250k CoD please

I would also like to request these two for free.

http://hentaiverse.org/pages/showequip.php...;key=49c59c23ad

Exquisite Power Leggings of Warding

http://hentaiverse.org/pages/showequip.php...;key=197dfe68ca

Exquisite Amber Power Armor of Warding
+Quote Post

post Oct 28 2015, 01:28
Post #13
Superlatanium

Level 500 (Godslayer)

reserve

This post has been edited by Superlatanium: Apr 12 2016, 03:19
+Quote Post

post Oct 28 2015, 01:34
Post #14
jacquelope

Bound bound bounding along
Level 481 (Godslayer)

Ah, screw it, I need the extra ADB...

Exquisite Amber Power Leggings of Slaughter - 350k

CoD please!
+Quote Post

post Oct 28 2015, 02:52
Post #15
FocuseD

Casual Poster
Level 132 (Ascended)

Exquisite Shade Helmet of the Shadowdancer and

Exquisite Shade Breastplate of the Shadowdancer

Please. Thank you.

Sorry for not reading instructions fully.... SMH
+Quote Post

post Oct 28 2015, 03:08
Post #16
ahmadindra20

Casual Poster
Level 356 (Godslayer)

hi pal, this is a nice thread, may I get ur Free Equipment pal (IMG:[invalid] style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)
Magnificent Shielding Plate Gauntlets of Protection
http://hentaiverse.org/pages/showequip.php...;key=02d6fc0296
Legendary Cobalt Plate Sabatons of Protection
http://hentaiverse.org/pages/showequip.php...;key=da63a57c5b

thanks in advance (IMG:[invalid] style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) u r very kind
+Quote Post

post Oct 28 2015, 03:26
Post #17
txop

Newcomer
Level 331 (Godslayer)

Magnificent Phase Cap of Fenrir - 50k
COD please
+Quote Post

post Oct 28 2015, 03:50
Post #18
tsunadebusty

Casual Poster
Level 406 (Godslayer)

hello friend, would u mind to give me your free equipment Magnificent Fiery Estoc of Slaughter and Magnificent Plate Greaves of Protection http://hentaiverse.org/pages/showequip.php...;key=99ccb79722

thank you very much before (IMG:[invalid] style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) (IMG:[invalid] style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)
+Quote Post

post Oct 28 2015, 03:53
Post #19
Superlatanium

Level 500 (Godslayer)

QUOTE(tsunadebusty @ Oct 28 2015, 01:50) *
hello friend, would u mind to give me your free equipment Magnificent Fiery Estoc of Slaughter and Magnificent Plate Greaves of Protection http://hentaiverse.org/pages/showequip.php...;key=99ccb79722

thank you very much before (IMG:[invalid] style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) (IMG:[invalid] style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)
Check conditions again, please.
+Quote Post

post Oct 28 2015, 04:30
Post #20
Yangtze Delta

Casual Poster
Level 500 (Ponyslayer)

http://hentaiverse.org/pages/showequip.php...;key=fb5b81ca68

http://hentaiverse.org/pages/showequip.php...;key=5341005a60

thank you。
+Quote Post

43 Pages V  1 2 3 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th April 2024 - 23:21