Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V  1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> [Script] SmartSearch, A much more effective way of searching through WTB and WTS

post Nov 19 2017, 14:32
Post #1
Superlatanium

Dreaming of optimizing the system
Group: Gold Star Club
Level 500 (Godslayer)

SmartSearch
Latest version Attached File  SmartSearch_1.3.7n.user.js.txt ( 66.1k ) Number of downloads: 25394

Before:
Want to buy an item from WTS at the best price? Click on every single thread on each of the 6 pages and control-F.
Want to sell an item in WTB at the best price? Click on every single thread on each of the 6 pages and control-F.
Want to find an equipment, such as Magnificent+ prefixed Rapier of the Nimble? Too bad, the search function doesn't support wildcards. You'll have to search for each prefix individually.
Magnificent Fiery Rapier of the Nimble
Legendary Fiery Rapier of the Nimble
Magnificent Shocking Rapier of the Nimble
Legendary Shocking Rapier of the Nimble
etc. Also, you can't filter search results for the first few posts of recent shop threads (the posts that have equipment lists), so the posts you find may be from players who haven't logged on in a year.
Now:
Want to buy an item from WTS at the best price? SmartSearch with a single click and get a list of every line in every thread in WTS that includes that item, all on one page.
Want to sell an item in WTB at the best price? SmartSearch and get a list of every line in every thread in WTB that includes that item, all on one page.
Want to find an equipment? SmartSearch for the equipment name (with wildcards if you want) and get a list of every line in every thread in WTS that matches (links to thread and equipment included). You also have the option of searching with a regular expression.
Quick start instructions:

Attached Image

Notes:
  • First "Save" every page in WTS and WTB, and then "Save" again every so often when you want to update the database.
  • Type in the search string and press SmartSearch while on WTS to search for threads in WTS, or while on WTB to search for threads in WTB.
  • Use * as a wildcard. You can also click the checkbox to search for a [www.regular-expressions.info] regular expression instead.
  • Not case sensitive. Both ordinary searches and regular expressions will match any case in the search string and search results.
  • Set Lowest EID to hide all lines with lower EIDs.
  • You can filter by thread title:
    • Exclude auctions in order to find equipment you have a decent chance of being able to buy from a shop
    • Include auctions in order to gauge the general market price of a (moderately high-tier) equipment type
  • Press "Ignore" to display an interface which gives you the option of ignoring the selected post, or the entire selected thread. From that interface you can also remove other posts and threads that you ignored in the past.
  • Strikethroughs strikethroughs and [url]s are preserved.
  • Can be used on forums 77 and 78 (WTS and WTB).
Newest update: sssss2 made some modifications and bug fixes, and Superlatanium approved of uploading it.

[New features]
- Sort by eid or last edited date
- Save selected threads
- Database Management: Backup, Restore and Delete
- Added a delete DB button

[Bug fixes]
- Parse old links and eid properly (hentaiverse.org/showequip.php?eid=*&key=*)
- Ignore start bids

This post has been edited by Nezu: Jan 15 2021, 10:45
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

post Dec 1 2017, 00:27
Post #2
Scremaz

A certain pervert. OT expert. Just dancing around in the game.
Level 500 (Ponyslayer)

QUOTE(Scremaz @ Nov 30 2017, 23:12) *

is it possible to have an option on smartsearch to exclude items with the [s] tag?

just to bring the discussion here, in the proper thread
+Quote Post

post Dec 1 2017, 00:38
Post #3
Superlatanium

Level 500 (Godslayer)

QUOTE(Scremaz @ Nov 30 2017, 22:12) *
speaking of which, is it possible to have an option on smartsearch to exclude items with the [s] tag?
Ok, if you want to show lines with strikeouts, just set showStrikeouts to true, otherwise they'll be hidden by default in 1.3.3

This post has been edited by Superlatanium: Jan 3 2018, 14:19
+Quote Post

post Dec 1 2017, 01:15
Post #4
Scremaz

A certain pervert. OT expert. Just dancing around in the game.
Level 500 (Ponyslayer)

so quick! (IMG:[invalid] style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)
+Quote Post

post Dec 2 2017, 23:44
Post #5
Maharid

The Sleeper
Group: Catgirl Camarilla
Level 500 (Ponyslayer)

For some reason somtime Smart Search fail to save (Download).

With the 1.3.3 today i was not able to save the second page of the WTS forum, all the other pages are fine, don't know what thread break it.
+Quote Post

post Dec 3 2017, 08:25
Post #6
Superlatanium

Level 500 (Godslayer)

QUOTE(Maharid @ Dec 2 2017, 21:44) *
For some reason somtime Smart Search fail to save (Download).

With the 1.3.3 today i was not able to save the second page of the WTS forum, all the other pages are fine, don't know what thread break it.
I tried it (around when you posted) and couldn't replicate it. Check the javascript console when it happens and we can narrow down the problem.

If the console doesn't say anything, then it's quite likely just a network timeout issue and you can just try again.
+Quote Post

post Feb 25 2018, 02:42
Post #7
inugaki

Newcomer
Group: Members
Level 256 (Godslayer)

I'm having a bit of a problem. I've gone through the pages and saved, but when I want to search for something, only a blank New Tab page shows up instead of a list. What am I doing wrong? Thanks in advance for any help.
+Quote Post

post Feb 25 2018, 10:57
Post #8
Noni

Hataraku Noni-sama
Level 500 (Ponyslayer)

QUOTE(inugaki @ Feb 25 2018, 01:42) *

I'm having a bit of a problem. I've gone through the pages and saved, but when I want to search for something, only a blank New Tab page shows up instead of a list. What am I doing wrong? Thanks in advance for any help.

I'm not sure, but: sounds like you mis-spelled the item you are searching for. You need exact correct spelling.

high grade cloth -> you find nothing, blank tab
high-grade cloth -> you find many results

+Quote Post

post Feb 26 2018, 03:38
Post #9
inugaki

Newcomer
Level 256 (Godslayer)

Nope, still not working I'm afraid. I've tried both of those phrases to test it, and single words as well like cloth or crystal, but only a blank tab comes up.
+Quote Post

post Mar 1 2018, 02:45
Post #10
Maharid

The Sleeper
Level 500 (Ponyslayer)

I rise the stake, it seem i cannot save any page (always got problem but trying different time it worked, now zero succes rate) and every search give me an about:blank page result.
+Quote Post

post Mar 1 2018, 04:40
Post #11
Superlatanium

Level 500 (Godslayer)

QUOTE(inugaki @ Feb 25 2018, 00:42) *
Can you open your Javascript console (control-shift-J) and tell me any errors that appear?
QUOTE(Maharid @ Mar 1 2018, 00:45) *
I rise the stake, it seem i cannot save any page (always got problem but trying different time it worked, now zero succes rate) and every search give me an about:blank page result.
Can you open your Javascript console (control-shift-J) and tell me any errors that appear?
+Quote Post

post Mar 4 2018, 10:38
Post #12
inugaki

Newcomer
Level 256 (Godslayer)

Downloads:Downloads button cannot be found. downloads.js:557
downloadable font: download failed (font-family: "FontAwesome" style:normal weight:normal stretch:normal src index:1): status=2152398850 source: moz-extension://33e62c1d-a627-41e8-84f0-68bd8f09cca3/third-party/font_awesome/fonts/fontawesome-webfont.woff2?v=4.7.0 unknown:4:14
Loading mixed (insecure) display content “http://i64.tinypic.com/24f0gth.png” on a secure page[Learn More] index.php
Loading mixed (insecure) display content “http://i64.tinypic.com/24f0gth.png” on a secure page[Learn More] index.php
1520152407978 addons.update-checker WARN Update manifest for activity-stream@mozilla.org did not contain an updates property
1520152408042 addons.update-checker WARN Update manifest for firefox@getpocket.com did not contain an updates property
1520152408119 addons.update-checker WARN Update manifest for followonsearch@mozilla.com did not contain an updates property
1520152408179 addons.update-checker WARN Update manifest for aushelper@mozilla.org did not contain an updates property
1520152408256 addons.update-checker WARN Update manifest for formautofill@mozilla.org did not contain an updates property
1520152408312 addons.update-checker WARN Update manifest for onboarding@mozilla.org did not contain an updates property
1520152408559 addons.update-checker WARN Update manifest for webcompat@mozilla.org did not contain an updates property
1520152408619 addons.update-checker WARN Update manifest for {972ce4c6-7e08-4474-a285-3208198ce6fd} did not contain an updates property
This site appears to use a scroll-linked positioning effect. This may not work well with asynchronous panning; see [developer.mozilla.org] https://developer.mozilla.org/docs/Mozilla/...llLinkedEffects for further details and to join the discussion on related tools and features! edit-user-script.html
Unchecked lastError value: Error: Could not establish connection. Receiving end does not exist. ExtensionCommon.jsm:407
TelemetryStopwatch: key "FX_SCHEDULE_PRESSURE_IDLE_SAMPLE_MS" was already initialized TelemetryStopwatch.jsm:356
SecurityError: Permission denied to access property "document" on cross-origin object SmartSearch:511
NS_ERROR_UNKNOWN_PROTOCOL: Component returned failure code: 0x804b0012 (NS_ERROR_UNKNOWN_PROTOCOL) [nsIWebNavigation.loadURI] viewSource-content.js:352

Here's a copy of what I got from the javascript error. Hope this helps.
+Quote Post

post Mar 4 2018, 18:53
Post #13
Maharid

The Sleeper
Level 500 (Ponyslayer)

@Superlatanium: A bit late but that is all i get...

CODE
Pseudo-classe o pseudo-elemento sconosciuto “-webkit-inner-spin-button”.  Insieme di regole ignorato a causa del selettore errato.

Traduction:
CODE
Pseudo-class or unknown pseudo-element "-webkit-inner-spin-button". Set of rules ignored due to wrong selector.

And if i click search again a greyed-out button will apper for a pair of seconds saying "Another transaction is in progress, please wait...", never got that efore.
+Quote Post

post Mar 5 2018, 11:12
Post #14
Superlatanium

Level 500 (Godslayer)

QUOTE(inugaki @ Mar 4 2018, 08:38) *
SecurityError: Permission denied to access property "document" on cross-origin object SmartSearch:511
This was the only error related to SmartSearch. It seems Greasemonkey's FF 57+ WebExtensions changed the behavior of a `window` call in a userscript. The fix is just a one-line change, luckily. New version posted.
QUOTE(Maharid @ Mar 4 2018, 16:53) *
@Superlatanium: A bit late but that is all i get...
That refers to some CSS error unrelated to SmartSearch. My CSS doesn't have anything like that (and even if it did, CSS errors don't break scripts). Are you sure there's nothing else?
+Quote Post

post Mar 8 2018, 10:06
Post #15
cornandbeans

Active Poster
Level 500 (Ponyslayer)

Is there a way to save auction page or somehow this is a bug I have got: I can't search anything from your's and Kedama's Auction. I can only save decondelite's auction.
And is it possible to manually save a page like the old auction page? Literally I am just clicking on every single auction history thread on your website and Kedama's and control-F

This post has been edited by Lastwizard05: Mar 8 2018, 10:10
+Quote Post

post Mar 8 2018, 10:47
Post #16
Superlatanium

Level 500 (Godslayer)

Fixed. (If you don't want to update, just delete lines 747 and 748: "if (/Pinned:\s/.test(tr.textContent)) return;"
QUOTE(Lastwizard05 @ Mar 8 2018, 08:06) *
And is it possible to manually save a page like the old auction page? Literally I am just clicking on every single auction history thread on your website and Kedama's and control-F
All you have to do is fiddle with the thread list display controls at the bottom (built into the forum).

example
+Quote Post

post Mar 8 2018, 10:52
Post #17
cornandbeans

Active Poster
Level 500 (Ponyslayer)

QUOTE(Superlatanium @ Mar 8 2018, 08:47) *

Fixed. (If you don't want to update, just delete lines 747 and 748: "if (/Pinned:\s/.test(tr.textContent)) return;"
All you have to do is fiddle with the thread list display controls at the bottom (built into the forum).

example

Oh wow! Fixed now, thank you so much!
+Quote Post

post Mar 8 2018, 11:11
Post #18
cornandbeans

Active Poster
Level 500 (Ponyslayer)

Hmm still a number pages I could not save/search, for instance:

Peerless Demonic Redwood Staff of Focus
https://forums.e-hentai.org/index.php?showtopic=212514

WTS:
https://forums.e-hentai.org/index.php?showf...=all&st=790

Peerless Demonic Club of Slaughter
https://forums.e-hentai.org/index.php?showtopic=206975

WTS:
https://forums.e-hentai.org/index.php?showf...=all&st=760

This post has been edited by Lastwizard05: Mar 8 2018, 11:14
+Quote Post

post Mar 8 2018, 11:14
Post #19
Superlatanium

Level 500 (Godslayer)

Locked threads are not saved by default due to moderator request, since it usually indicates the poster is banned. You will have to change the setting at the top to allow that.
+Quote Post

post Mar 8 2018, 11:30
Post #20
cornandbeans

Active Poster
Level 500 (Ponyslayer)

QUOTE(Superlatanium @ Mar 8 2018, 09:14) *

Locked threads are not saved by default due to moderator request, since it usually indicates the poster is banned. You will have to change the setting at the top to allow that.

works fine now thank you
+Quote Post

3 Pages V  1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 03:46