Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> [Red's 60th Individual Bounty] (C77) [WindArTeam (WindArt)] Isshin Doutai (The Sacred Blacksmith) -> English, Reward: 30,000 Credits + 30 Hath

post Feb 15 2014, 15:25
Post #1
Red of EHCOVE

Viceroy of Oook & EHCOVE cofounder
Group: Gold Star Club
Level 365 (Godslayer)

Because I just finished the show, and this is the best untranslated dojin from it. Also, pretty nice yuri.

View Full Bounty

Translate the listed dojin into English. This is a translation-only bounty, a separate bounty will be posted for editing job after the translation bounty is completed.<br /><br />In addition to the carriers listed, you can also just post the translation in the forums or PM me with it.<br /><br />Dojin: https://e-hentai.org/g/355646/2495aa7920/<br /><br />This translation includes credit pages if present. Broken Engrish craplation will not be accepted.<br /><br />If you accept the bounty, accept it here, PM me and post in the relevant forum thread (which has more details on the bounty): <br /><br />Once you've done so, the bounty will be reserved for you, however, if the translation is not completed within 2 weeks, it will be considered stalled/dropped and other translators will be allowed to work on it.<br /><br />In addition to the carriers listed, you should post the translation in the forums.

Related Image:
(IMG:https://repo.e-hentai.org/bounty/7d/7d518c78f8bcdc708c8d29c52e81670b3e147186-317822.jpg-thumb.jpg)

If you accept the bounty, accept it here, PM me and post here. Once you've done so, the bounty will be reserved for you, however, if the translation is not completed within 2-3 weeks and you are unresponsive, it will be considered stalled/dropped and other translators will be allowed to work on it.

Also:
* Due to potential misunderstandings about how to split the bounty between translators and editors that resulted in my recent bounties costing me 50%-100% more than listed price, I am now splitting the bounty between translating and editing. The first bounty that goes up in the system is for translating only. Once I have the translation, I'll post the editing bounty;
* broken Engrish craplation will not be accepted;
* yes, please translate (or at least summarize) any existing author's rants, credits, titles of content, and so on, if present;
* yes, please translate into English non-moan SFXes (examples: bounce, giggle, jinngle, creak);
* if you do the translating, you should accept the bounty, PM me and post here. Once you've done so, the bounty will be reserved for you, however, if the translation is not completed within 2 weeks, it will be considered stalled/dropped and other translators will be allowed to work on it;
* if you do the editing: please note I would like to upload the gallery to e-h system myself; I am not expecting much profit, but as a fellow bounty poster said it, it's all about prestige. What I pay out with the bounty is usually worth more then the gallery will make in the year. If you end up posting the translated doujin to the e-h galleries, I'll probably halve the bounty (if you did the translation and editing), or refuse to pay (if you did the editing only; note that the translator will still get fully paid by me);
* crappy editing will not be accepted;
* please include credits with the translator name (unless they requested here to be anonymous), yourself as an editor (if you want), and my nickname (and those of others who contributed to this bounty significantly) as the sponsor, as well as the name of any other major sponsors for the translation and editing (check bounties). Also, note this is an [EHCOVE] release, add a link to the name of our site (E-hentai) as the host, and invite readers to use our bounty system or join us as editors/translators. Sample credit pages: link;link, link and (now that's cool!) link;
* those bounties are for the hard work (translation and editing). If you just found the gallery somewhere and just uploaded it here, you are not eligible for my bounties, but I will still give you a reward - 5+5 (apply for it here);
* if you find a hq version of the J raw, whether it has or hasn't been translated, I'll reward you for it with a 2+2 reward (apply for it here smile.gif );
* if you are new to the bounties/this forum, check helpful links/guides [url=https://forums.e-hentai.org/index.php
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

post Mar 12 2014, 07:31
Post #2
Red of EHCOVE

Level 365 (Godslayer)

translated by litinium (asked to be not credited in the TL, so credit page will list translator as anonymous)
copyedited by me

[p2]
Be my comrade!
Aria!
As you command
In the name of swords brilliance, I vow my loyalty to you
(As "Demon Sword" I exist to kill others)
(but now that I met you)
(Cecily)
(My comrade, my friend...)

[p3]
uhm <3 dick <3
n
nn <3
nn <3
fuah <3
hah<3
hah<3
hah<3
hah<3
hah<3

[p4]
Aria...
doing something like this... it's embarassing... (two women doing something like this...)
ara
you want to use me skillfully
you should practice as much as possible, 'kay?
yeah, but...
fu~

[p5]
Iii!
to be one at heart is important
this is what they call to be one body and soul
I know...
b.. but...
waa <3
(dont rub it like that)
first
we have to make your body more sensitive

[p6]
NO...
ah~<3
these breasts so delicious
Cecily's body...
breasts...
navel...
(i cant hold it anymo~re<3)
eh?

[p7]
um...
ah...
your round butt, so cute
stop..
ara<3
your nectar is overflowing
next
let me taste it~
you can't, there is...

[p8]
relax, oneesan has enough experience
it's pink
cute<3
(my body feels weird)
(I'm melting)
eh?
it can't be!
stop...

[p9]
stop...
*slurp2x
ah~<3nn.. ya...
aaaaaa!
ah~
ah~
ah~

[p10]
uwah<3
so wet
hah... hah... hah... Aria... bully...
hehe..
well, now..
Cecily
make me feel good too

[p11]
a.. ahh...
Aria
Aria
Cecily<3
mn<3
hot... it's hot... I'm melting...
amazing... you are so lovely<3

[p12]
what's matter? It feels good right?
y.. yes
it feels good
my head.. is blank...
your breasts...
and mine...
your clitoris is rubbing on mine

[p13]
aah!
I came!
Aria!
ha~<3
ah<3
too strong... something is surging...
I can't take it anymore!
me too<3
aaaa~

[p14]
aaaaaaa!!!
*splurt

[p15]
thanks
cecily
eh?
(I was born on a battlefield
I don't know anything about myself
lots of people died because of me
a demon to kill the gods
happiness and dream... i never thought of it...)

[p16]
my previous owners treated me as a tool to kill
or as a tool to satisfy their sexual desire
in you I found my wish
don't tell me such thing
we are
close friends, right?
yes<3

[17]
cecily...
aria...
from now on use me with care okay?
yes!

--

[18]

(C77) [WindArTeam (WindArt)] Isshin Doutai (The Sacred Blacksmith)

こんにちは、Windartです。新刊ご購入ありがとうございます。
これは私の3冊目の18禁同人誌。今回のテーマは聖剣の刀鍛冶で、小説は4巻まで読みました。実はセシリーより

�アリアの方が気に入って、原因は多分彼女の境遇だろう。それとアリアとセシリーの間のごとが結構面白くて

�その結果アリアXセシリーの同人誌を作りました。
目標は純粋な百合エロ同人誌、「道具」、「ふた」なんで一切なしにして…しかしその2つの要素を抜けたら、

�考素材の探しは思ったより難しいよ…Orzエッチの部分は前より浅くなってきたな、機会があればもっと暗い話

�書きたいね。
そのあともう1冊東方の絵本を作って、マジで創作本終戦第4章の作業を戻ります、もう描かないとずっとサポー

��している読者に申し訳ないと思います。
最後に以下の人に感謝します。翻訳担当のRicekingさん、委託販売サークルMAIDOLLの責任者の飛燕さんと兎ちゃんな

どなど。

Hi, this is Windart. thank you for buying my new book.
It's my third doujinshi book. The theme is the sacred blacksmith, i have read the novel up to volume 4. Actually i like ARIA better than Cecily, maybe her condition could be the cause. because the relation between aria and Cecily is quite interesting, i decided to made the ARIA X Cecily doujinshi.
My target was pure Yuri hentai doujinshi, without any toys and futa. But without those two, looking for reference material is harder than I thought. Orz naughty part is shallower, if i have another opportunity I would like to write about darker story.
After that i'll write a touhou book and then i'll seriously return to my work, i'll not draw anymore, i will always feel sorry for the people that have been supporting me.
Finally thanks to the following people. Translation by Riceking, the person responsible for the consignment sale circle MAIDOLL Hien's and Usagi-Chan, etc.

----

Comments appreciated. If nobody has any objections, I'll post an editing bounty soon

This post has been edited by Red_Piotrus: Mar 20 2014, 05:28
+Quote Post

post Mar 16 2014, 17:17
Post #3
Red of EHCOVE

Level 365 (Godslayer)

editing bounty now posted at https://e-hentai.org/bounty.php?bid=9921
+Quote Post

post Mar 22 2014, 08:09
Post #4
ultimaflaral

The Happiest Jellyfish
Level 433 (Dovahkiin)

EDIT: Script for Nakadashi to Vampire moved to:

https://forums.e-hentai.org/index.php?showtopic=163963

per a second PM.

UF

This post has been edited by ultimaflaral: Mar 22 2014, 17:37
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 6th May 2024 - 13:34