Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> [Red's 58th Individual Bounty] [2Stroke (YTS Takana)] 2STROKE RM (The Melancholy of Haruhi S.) -> [English], Reward: 50,000 Credits + 50 Hath

post Jan 24 2014, 15:23
Post #1
Red of EHCOVE

Viceroy of Oook & EHCOVE cofounder
Group: Gold Star Club
Level 365 (Godslayer)

Last scanned work of YTS Takana I feel like having translated ATM, and Nomake Wan already said he is interested in working on it.

View Full Bounty

Translate the listed dojin into English. This is a translation-only bounty, a separate bounty will be posted for editing job after the translation bounty is completed.<br /><br />In addition to the carriers listed, you can also just post the translation in the forums or PM me with it.<br /><br />Dojin: https://e-hentai.org/g/14791/ee3e3527df/ (RAW)<br /><br />If you accept the bounty, accept it here, PM me and post in the relevant forum thread (which has more details on the bounty): https://forums.e-hentai.org/index.php?showtopic=130414<br /><br />Once you've done so, the bounty will be reserved for you, however, if the translation is not completed within 2 weeks, it will be considered stalled/dropped and other translators will be allowed to work on it.<br /><br />In addition to the carriers listed, you should post the translation in the forums.

Related Image:
(IMG:https://repo.e-hentai.org/bounty/08/08a600fd724f524511da0dc1324c45f77e13e7f9-359657.jpg-thumb.jpg)

If you accept the bounty, accept it here, PM me and post here. Once you've done so, the bounty will be reserved for you, however, if the translation is not completed within 2-3 weeks and you are unresponsive, it will be considered stalled/dropped and other translators will be allowed to work on it.

Also:
* Due to potential misunderstandings about how to split the bounty between translators and editors that resulted in my recent bounties costing me 50%-100% more than listed price, I am now splitting the bounty between translating and editing. The first bounty that goes up in the system is for translating only. Once I have the translation, I'll post the editing bounty;
* broken Engrish craplation will not be accepted;
* yes, please translate (or at least summarize) any existing author's rants, credits, titles of content, and so on, if present;
* yes, please translate into English non-moan SFXes (examples: bounce, giggle, jinngle, creak);
* if you do the translating, you should accept the bounty, PM me and post here. Once you've done so, the bounty will be reserved for you, however, if the translation is not completed within 2 weeks, it will be considered stalled/dropped and other translators will be allowed to work on it;
* if you do the editing: please note I would like to upload the gallery to e-h system myself; I am not expecting much profit, but as a fellow bounty poster said it, it's all about prestige. What I pay out with the bounty is usually worth more then the gallery will make in the year. If you end up posting the translated doujin to the e-h galleries, I'll probably halve the bounty (if you did the translation and editing), or refuse to pay (if you did the editing only; note that the translator will still get fully paid by me);
* crappy editing will not be accepted;
* please include credits with the translator name (unless they requested here to be anonymous), yourself as an editor (if you want), and my nickname (and those of others who contributed to this bounty significantly) as the sponsor, as well as the name of any other major sponsors for the translation and editing (check bounties). Also, note this is an [EHCOVE] release, add a link to the name of our site (E-hentai) as the host, and invite readers to use our bounty system or join us as editors/translators. Sample credit pages: link;link, link and (now that's cool!) link;
* those bounties are for the hard work (translation and editing). If you just found the gallery somewhere and just uploaded it here, you are not eligible for my bounties, but I will still give you a reward - 5+5 (apply for it here);
* if you find a hq version of the J raw, whether it has or hasn't been translated, I'll reward you for it with a 2+2 reward (apply for it here (IMG:[invalid] style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) );
* if you are new to the bounties/this forum, check helpful links/guides here
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

post Jan 24 2014, 16:12
Post #2
Nomake Wan

Casual Poster
Group: Members
Level 30 (Journeyman)

I'll go ahead and tackle this one. It's not that it's particularly complicated or time-consuming but my work schedule for the next four days is rough. I may be able to get it done tonight, but it could take until Tuesday. Certainly won't take more than a week like last time, though!
+Quote Post

post Jan 29 2014, 09:04
Post #3
Nomake Wan

Casual Poster
Level 30 (Journeyman)

[pastebin.com] http://pastebin.com/3yAQRnc0 An hour before Tuesday ends, it's done. There were two kanji in the Author's Greeting that I even now am not 100% sure on (the fourth and fifth characters in [i.imgur.com] this line) but I decided that two scribbly kanji delaying a translation that had been done hours prior was just obscene. So based on context I guessed and moved on. If someone can actually read that chicken-scratch and make out what it says, then by all means.

Everything else is good, though! If you have questions or comments, just lemme know~
+Quote Post

post Jan 29 2014, 14:45
Post #4
Red of EHCOVE

Level 365 (Godslayer)

Translation accepted, no proofreading comments, editing bounty posted at https://e-hentai.org/bounty.php?bid=9714
+Quote Post

post Jan 29 2014, 17:05
Post #5
Iam1vs100xp

former loli distributor
Level 227 (Godslayer)

I'll try editing it as good as I can
+Quote Post

post Jan 29 2014, 20:07
Post #6
Iam1vs100xp

former loli distributor
Level 227 (Godslayer)

test

[anonmgur.com] http://anonmgur.com/up/bba06a2730cac74bb14d2ef15f1bf5f6.jpg

[anonmgur.com] http://anonmgur.com/up/07de316b1806356ff90cb672497f0e18.jpg
+Quote Post

post Jan 31 2014, 14:46
Post #7
Red of EHCOVE

Level 365 (Godslayer)

Since thee are no comments, I think I'll accept the bounty shortly. (ATM waiting for a one bubble fix, and it's done)
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 3rd May 2024 - 11:27