Post #1
grumpymal

I hate everything >:C
Group: Gold Star Club
Level 362 (Godslayer)

The HentaiVerse Statistics, Tracking, and Analysis Tool
aka STAT
v4.3.3 (5/14/2011)

STAT is the new incarnation of Battle Buddy Enhanced, an expanded version of gillian's Battle Buddy userscript. It has grown significantly and does more than it used to. There are also more new features planned for future versions. STAT SHOULD work on any browser that support userscripts, but Firefox with the [addons.mozilla.org] GreaseMonkey addon and Google Chrome are the only fully supported browsers for the time being. Opera will most likely not be supported (contact me if you'd like to volunteer with helping here).

Get It:
  • Userscript users: [www.starfleetplatoon.com] Here
  • Chrome users: [www.starfleetplatoon.com] Here
    Note: Chrome Extension support works for the most part, but can still be buggy as they update and change things. Though Extensions work with the Stable release, it is recommended that you switch to either the [dev.chromium.org] Beta or Dev Channel (Dev Channel preferred) for best compatibility.
Note: If you have any previous versions of Battle Buddy/Enhanced, you MUST uninstall them and delete any related cookies first. If you need to uninstall and reinstall the script to update to a new version, it will be noted in the changelog.

To report a bug, please open the Error Console (CTRL+SHIFT+J) and post the contents of the Errors Tab (the All or Warnings tabs will show a lot of items which are related to either EH/HV themselves or other pages you've browsed). This will help me determine if the issue is due to lousy programming on my part or if its something else entirely.

Features:
  • Improve the battle interface by highlighting actions, showing monster stats, and a more visible countdown for status effect durations
  • Capture battle data and analyze your combat statistics
  • Track your total proficiency gains
  • Log item drops and arena rewards
  • Tally how many monsters you've killed
  • ...and more!
Known Issues:
  • The HP readouts aren't actually calculated by subtraction. They're based on measuring the ratio of the HP bar images and using it to scale the monster's max HP.
  • There may be a few (unseen) exception errors related to the UI. This doesn't affect any functionality.
  • Some trackers will not collect data or collect incorrect/incomplete data if you enable them after the first turn of a battle. This is due to how the log parsing had to be changed to turn-by-turn after an earlier HV patch truncated the battle log after a certain number of lines.
  • Going backwards and forwards between pages causes the trackers to record duplicate data.
  • There may be some overflow if the monster has a long name and/or has a long list of elements.
  • Chrome has some issues formatting dates to your locale settings.
  • There can be a small delay before the UI opens after pressing the button. Sometimes, a second press is required.
Credits:
  • gillian - The creator of the original Battle Buddy. Without him, none of this would have been possible.
  • Galdric - Wrote a mod that listed enemy elemental weaknesses that was eventually included in the official release.
  • icetea01 - Wrote the original core functions for item drop, kill, and proficiency capture.
  • hen_Z - Came up with the idea of tracking fighting style procs and made a basic implementation mod.
  • DemonEyesBob - Wrote better HP level calculation code than what I originally wrote, figured out how to get @require and @resource working, consults.
  • coredumperror - Wrote new duration badge attachment functions, fixed the broken inventory grid and work on column inventory, code optimizations, Chrome support, consults.
  • Sonic - Kindly providing some web space to host STAT.
  • mkonji - Wrote the code the Powerup display is based on.
  • cmal - Me. I compiled the original BB together with assorted mods and created BBE. Since gillian's disappearance, I've also provided support and fixes for the script as HV changed.
Changelog:
  • v4.3.3
    -Moved sidebar Proficiency button to fixed position.
    -Minor cosmetic tweaks.
    -CSS compatibility tweak.
  • v4.3.2
    -More HV patch 0.5.2 fixes and tweaks.
    -Sidebar Proficiency table is now in a mouseover element. No more clipping.
    -Added HP percentage display option for Agitation stuff. Note you can only turn on one: either digital display or percentage display.
    -Fixed an old bug with the HPWS not resetting the Alert flag correctly.
  • v4.3.1
    -UI changes to support HV patch 0.5.2.
    -Some other stuff I may have missed from patch 0.5.0.
  • v4.3.0
    -More highlighting tweaks.
    -Battle Stats tab and Battle Summary no longer tracks Counter Chance due to addition of Parry trigger in HV 0.5.0. It may come back if/when multiple data sets are implemented.
    -Battle stats no longer tracks Domino Strikes Breakdown due to mechanic changes from HV 0.5.0.
    -Completely removed Kill Tracker. The Battle Stats tab now records the total number of monsters slain. Detailed kill tracking may eventually come back.
    -Removed Proficiency Tracker in favor of the sidebar widget. It may come back eventually.
    -Added Spark of Life expiration alert.
  • v4.2.2
    -You will need to reset the Item Drops and Shrine tabs.
    -Fixed a harmless, unseen error in Chrome regarding equipment popups.
    -Cleaned out some leftover code.
    -Searing Skin and Burning Soul are no longer included in spell damage.
    -Code tweaks.
    -Changed Log Highlighting search terms to match new wording in HV patch 0.5.0.
    -Column Inventory mode now supports HV patch 0.5.0.
    -The Shrine tracker has been updated to support HV patch 0.5.0.
    -Fixed Monster Elements to not show with Monster Lab monsters.
    -Added the new Monster Lab drops to the Items list.
    -Kill Tally tracker has been disabled for the time being. It will still show the old data, but it no longer updates.
  • v4.2.0:
    -You will need to reset the Item Drops tab.
    -Adjusted version numbers to more closely follow conventions.
    -Added Inventory Limit alert icon (appears next to UI button). Click to clear.
    -Rearranged Drops tab; order is now Items, Equipment, Artifacts.
    -Fixed a bug where Bubble-Gum would not be tracked in the Drops tab.
    -Legendaries are no longer counted in Kill stats, but are counted in a separate stat.
    -Tabulated the Kill Tally tab.
  • v4.1.0:
    -You will need to reset your Drops tab for the changes.
    -Added Chaos Tokens to Drop and Token lists.
    -Removed Draughts from Drop list.
    -Fixed NaNs in item drop chance calculations.
    -Updated monster resistance data.
    -Reclassified monsters.
    -Ultimates are no longer counted in Kill stats.
    -Removed arena entry fees in credit calculations.
  • v4.0.1:
    -Fixed a Shrine Tracker bug.
  • v4.0.0:
    -Code tweaks.
    -Some highlighting tweaks.
    -Some round data error checking.
    -Fixed bad calculation with magic accuracy.
    -Removed Gem tracking code.
    -Specific Gem Alerts removed.
    -Moved the Trio and Tree bosses from the Legendary to their own Fates category in the Kill Tally.
    -Updated the weaknesses of the Fates.
    -Items section of the Drops tab is now categorized instead of ordered based on first drop. (Requested by uvauva2)
    -Equipment lists are now ordered newest first.
    -UI tweaks, mainly to the Settings tab. Also moved Drops tab to after Proficiency tab.
    -Added Shrine reward tracking option. It only tracks Hath and AP rewards from Artifacts, however, due to the limited nature of stat bonuses. (Requested by Rei-Tenshi and Death Grunty)
    -Added tracker on Overview tab with the time of the last Hourly fought.
    -Added custom page title option.
    -Added monster MP percentage readout.
    -HP Warning System now uses customizable percentage values for warning levels.
    -Added option for an alert when Spark of Life triggers.
    -Added option for a round reminder when nearing the end of a battle. (Requested by Golden Sun)
  • v3.0.0:
    -You will need to perform a Master Reset (via the Settings Tab) after updating.
    -Chrome Extension version has been switched from Beta to Stable since Chrome's Extension support is mostly working now.
    -Code overhaul. (By coredumperror)
    -Code tweaks.
    -Added option to display proficiency table on sidebar. (Added by coredumperror, suggested by me)
    -The localStorage functions were rewritten so they work the same in Firefox and Chrome.
    -Settings tab now auto-saves. (Added by coredumperror)
    -Fixed some incorrect accuracy-related calculations.
    -Fixed a bug with monster elements not being positioned correctly by the HV Font Engine in Chrome. (Noted by coredumperror)
    -Elements no longer get attached if the mob is dead.
    -Moved Tokens from the right to the left column in the Items page to make sure there's no overflow from having every Artifact and Trophy.
    -Monsters that drop Trophies are no longer counted in drop chance calculations.
    -Tweaked the Powerup alert code so that you only get one popup (for the last one) if more than one drops.
    -Added extra damage stats for Bleeding Wound.
    -Spike Shield damage is tinted like Bleed and Poison.
    -A bunch of UI tweaks (stats no longer show NaN, rearranged some things, etc). Its appearance should now be consistent between FF and Chrome.
  • v2.0.1:
    -Fixed a bug that appeared in the Firefox version of the script that affects resetting the localStorage. Please redownload and let me know if any problems arise. The Chrome extension should be fine, since the code in question was originally written to deal with Chrome.
  • v2.0.0:
    -You SHOULD delete ALL of STAT's cookies after you update.
    -Data is now stored in localStorage instead of cookies.
    -Added a "Master Reset" to the Settings tab. This will delete ALL of the data in localStorage created by STAT.
    -Temporary round data is now deleted at the end of the round to prevent data from an old round being used.
    -Moved round counter to the right side of the screen and added option to change it back to "Classic" mode.
    -HP readout now checks for the "DEAD" image in the HP bar to test whether a mob really is dead.
    -Monster HP readout has been relocated onto the monster's HP bar, similar to the player's. This should clear up some of the element overflow issues.
    -Enlarged counter badge for effects to support three-digit turn counts.
    -Added icon for current Powerup in inventory. (Based on code by mkonji)
    -Fixed a Channeling tracking error that somehow made it in between v0.9.1 and v1.0.0.
    -Moved Arena reward summary to the top instead of in-line with their section so you don't have to scroll.
    -Moved Token Reward info to the top of Rewards pane with summary to make better use of space.
    -Added percent chance of getting each Token as a Bonus.
    -Moved kill summary to the top instead of in-line with their section so you don't have to scroll.
    -Changed calculated percent of each monster killed from overall to type.
    -More column inventory fixes. (Courtesy of coredumperror)
    -Page titles could no longer be set to blank strings, so they are now changed to read "HV".
    -Code tweaks.
  • v1.2.1:
    -Fixed Counter capture string to reflect the fixed typo in HV Patch v0.4.5.
  • v1.2.0:
    -HP Alerts no longer appear if the battle is over. They will show first thing the next round, though.
    -Added option to have HP alerts always show instead of once (Nag Mode).
    -Rewrote mob stats function and split option to enable mob HP, elements, and effect durations separately.
    -Updated monster weakness table for the Gods.
    -End of round damage taken stat now shows damage per hit instead of damage per attempts.
    -Fixed damage taken per round stat not including crit damage.
    -Fixed average damage stats (end of round and overall) not including number of crits in calculations.
    -Changed Item Grid to columns. Instead of predefined boxes, items are now displayed in two columns. There shouldn't be any more overflow problems with items exceeding their alloted space. Long item names (like Holy Hand Grenades), will still be split into two lines.
    -Your battle inventory will no longer flash/shift when you select an item from your inventory. (Fixed by coredumperror)
    -More code tweaks.
  • v1.1.1:
    -Changed the alert reset flag threshold. You must now get your HP over 45% (alerts only) or 35% (highlighting and alert) to reset the alert flag.
    -Fixed a bug with HP Alerts not working after the first critical event when set to do both highlighting and alerts.
  • v1.1.0:
    -You will need to delete the "HVSTAT" cookie.
    -Split the stats object into separate objects, hence separate cookies, to prepare for the transition to localStorage.
    -Updated the arena entry fee table with the Level 240 and 260 arenas. Not that it matters.
    -The round counter now changes color when you are near the end of a battle: red for the last round and orange for the next to last.
    -Moved log highlighting for Bleeding Wound damage to the default scheme and included Spreading Poison.
    -Critical HP alerts now only occur once per critical HP event. It will no longer appear every turn that your HP is critical, just the first time every time it dips below the threshold.
    -A few tweaks under the hood here and there.
    -Fixed Rewards not Pausing correctly.
    -Fixed a bug where player-cast spells that are resisted aren't calculated properly.
    -Fixed a bug where the Overview tab doesn't track Equip and Artifact drops if Rewards/Drops tracking is off.
    -Files are now generously being hosted by Sonic (a very big thanks to him). There shouldn't be any more problems with downloads since I've not seen anyone complain about not being able to download his Calc.
  • v1.0.0:
    -You will need to uninstall the script before updating to the new version.
    -Item Grid view option fixed. (Fixed by coredumperror)
    -Moved UI icon over to the left a litte more to not block MM icon. (Noted by dap00)
    -Updated monster weakness table. Major weakness are in dark green, minor weakness in light green. (Noted by coredumperror)
    -Added option to enable/disable monster elements display (default off). Currently still within mob stats function, so that must be ON for weaknesses to be shown. (Suggested by DemonEyesBob)
    -Fixed QC bar not highlighting if HP alert not enabled. (Noted by lolzerznijmniewdupe)
    -Fixed the number of Token type in the Rewards tab not being displayed properly.
    -Added Powerup drop tracking and alert option.
    -Removed some battle stats that were either deprecated or not particularly useful.
    -Consumable item percent clarified as percent chance item drop is of that type.
    -Tracking tabs now "paused" if stats were captured and then tracking halted.
    -Reorganized Settings tab. The checkboxes have been moved and a second Save button has been added. (Suggested by coredumperror)
    -Added option to use alternate highlighting (aka cmal's custom).
    -Some code cleanup.
    -Some code optimization. (With help from coredumperror)
    -Base64 encoded all images so @resource is no longer needed for them. This makes the CSS a little bigger, but fixes the invisible close button and eliminates the need to download a bunch of extra files.
    -Discarded duration badge image and switched it over to a coded one.
    -Duration badges are now hardcoded to their relative positions. That means it should eliminate misplaced badges and they'll now appear in their proper place even if the icon has not yet loaded. (Added by coredumperror)
    -UI only initializes when opened the first time per page load, saving some load time. (Added by coredumperror)
  • v0.9.2:
    -Fixed Mana Gem being captured instead of Mystic Gems for Channeling purposes.
  • v0.9.1:
    -Fixed a small bug with a bad variable name that was causing some errors.
    -Highlighting for Powerup drops.
  • v0.9.0:
    -First public release, released ahead of time so some features (changes from HV patch 0.4.4) and clean-up will be delayed until the next release.
Screencaps:
(See attachments below)

Troubleshooting:
  1. How to install/update (Firefox):
    1. Install GreaseMonkey if you haven't already.
    2. Download the script.
    3. A GreaseMonkey dialogue will appear once it finishes downloading.
    4. Wait until the "Install" button is no longer grayed out, then click it.
    5. If you saved the script file to your computer, drag and drop it onto Firefox and follow steps 3-4.

2. How to install/update (Chrome):
    1. Download the extension.
    2. A warning message will appear at the bottom of the window once it finishes downloading. Press Continue.
    3. Press "Install" on the confirmation dialogue that appears.
    4. If you saved the extension file to your computer, drag and drop it onto Chrome and follow steps 2-3.

3. How to make a fresh install (FireFox):
    1. Do a Master Reset in the Settings tab.
    2. Tools -> Greasemonkey -> Manage User Scripts.
    3. Click "HV Statistics, Tracking, and Analysis Tools" on the left pane.
    4. At the bottom of the dialog, check "Also uninstall associated preferences".
    5. Click Uninstall.
    6. Re-install STAT.

4. How to make a fresh install (Chrome):
    1. Do a Master Reset in the Settings tab.
    2. Wrench icon -> Tools -> Extensions.
    3. Click Uninstall in the entry for "HV Statistics, Tracking, and Analysis Tools".
    4. Re-install STAT.

5. Why am I getting a "Size of a request header field exceeds server limit" error:
    You are using an old version of STAT. Update.

This post has been edited by cmal: May 15 2011, 02:52
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

post Nov 25 2009, 07:46
Post #2
Spectre

The Bell Tolls for All.
Group: Global Mods
Level 272 (Godslayer)

cool. (IMG:[invalid] style_emoticons/default/ohmy.gif)
+Quote Post

post Nov 25 2009, 07:52
Post #3
dap00

Build A B.E.A.R. (Barely Efficient Arson Retardant) Pal!
Level 254 (Godslayer)

It's sad, but the first thing that pops out at me about that screen is, I wish I found artifacts that often. (IMG:[invalid] style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

But it looks neat, I like that it tells you what's on and off, all in one place, and can tell the difference between the battle locations.
+Quote Post

post Nov 25 2009, 08:13
Post #4
Jonavrek

Legendary Poster
Group: Members
Level 500 (Godslayer)

Thanks for your hard work (IMG:[invalid] style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)
Is Montage training also added up into Proficiency tab of EVO?
+Quote Post

post Nov 25 2009, 08:23
Post #5
grumpymal

Level 362 (Godslayer)

QUOTE(dap00 @ Nov 25 2009, 00:52) *

It's sad, but the first thing that pops out at me about that screen is, I wish I found artifacts that often. (IMG:[invalid] style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

LOL, that was actually my usual Artifact lode. I go through dry spots where I don't pick any up and then suddenly I'm sitting on a bunch of them before going back to finding none for awhile. You may have noticed from the Shrine thread that I posted several consecutive offerings after a long time of not posting anything.

QUOTE(Jonavrek @ Nov 25 2009, 01:13) *

Is Montage training also added up into Proficiency tab of EVO?

Proficiency tab still only tracks gains from battles. I don't really see the point in tracking Montage gains, other than maybe to see any trends, but that's kinda dicey.

Speaking of the Proficiency tab, does anybody have any requests for stats regarding that? I decided to track total gains and rounds per point (by point I mean 0.01). Right now I've also got rounds per point for each individual proficiency type in my dev build, but I don't really like it.
+Quote Post

post Nov 25 2009, 08:34
Post #6
hitokiri84

Legendary Poster
Level 496 (Godslayer)

Looks pretty nice. It's a much needed update since I noticed a number of stats not being recorded correctly in the Battle Buddy, despite having only using it for a few hours.
+Quote Post

post Nov 25 2009, 22:00
Post #7
coredumperror

Ah ah ah... Vista is bad for you!
Level 304 (Godslayer)

Any chance that EVO will work in Google Chrome? (IMG:[invalid] style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

As for a name, I like "Grindstone" and "Combat Companion."
+Quote Post

post Nov 25 2009, 22:34
Post #8
grumpymal

Level 362 (Godslayer)

QUOTE(coredumperror @ Nov 25 2009, 15:00) *

Any chance that EVO will work in Google Chrome? (IMG:[invalid] style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

As for a name, I like "Grindstone" and "Combat Companion."

For now, I can only support Firefox 100%. I'd like to eventually get it working with Chrome once it has better userscript support. I'll try to get to Opera, but I can't guarantee it.

Combat Companion (IMG:[invalid] style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)
+Quote Post

post Nov 26 2009, 00:06
Post #9
EvolutionKing

Level 446 (Dovahkiin)

Looking forward to see it in action.
+Quote Post

post Nov 26 2009, 00:23
Post #10
flint

Dat ain't no pony.
Level 468 (Godslayer)

omgiloveyoupleasedontstop
+Quote Post

post Nov 26 2009, 07:12
Post #11
grumpymal

Level 362 (Godslayer)

Edited the first post for a new preview pic and some info.
+Quote Post

post Nov 27 2009, 05:04
Post #12
major_blood

Depressed nobody who has no one to call his own....
Level 55 (Expert)

Hmm....Can't think of any suggestions right now, but will let you know after you release this.
Combat Companion = awesome lol
+Quote Post

post Nov 27 2009, 05:32
Post #13
r3dd0ssal

Elite Poster
Level 370 (Godslayer)

Suggestion: Option for separating all physical melee stats when Heartseeker is in effect. The affected stats are accuracy, attack, and crit chance (and thus average attack damage, average crit damage, etc.). Not a big priority, seeing as how you can pretty much count the number of lvl.170+ people on one hand, but still would be interesting to see.

I guess same thing for Arcane Magic as well, even though I don't use it (IMG:[invalid] style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

If you decide to do it, maybe make it an addon addon, or otherwise make it so it doesn't further clutter up the main stats panel.
+Quote Post

post Nov 27 2009, 14:44
Post #14
midoriyama

Casual Poster
Level 236 (Godslayer)

Your new statistician/number cruncher tool looks great! Nice work!! (IMG:[invalid] style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)
+Quote Post

post Nov 27 2009, 21:27
Post #15
lolzerznijmniewdupe

Casual Poster
Level 223 (Godslayer)

HIV would be silly, but I can't come up with anything nice starting on "I" that'd fit between Hentai Verse.

Apart from Hentai Improved Verse, but that's lame.
+Quote Post

post Nov 28 2009, 01:32
Post #16
grumpymal

Level 362 (Godslayer)

QUOTE(bbgr @ Nov 27 2009, 08:36) *

New proc need a new staining.

Already taken care of.

QUOTE(bbgr @ Nov 27 2009, 08:36) *

Note: Sometimes shifts (red number) don't appear near the proc.

I have no idea what this means.

Where should I put Counter Strike chance; should it go under Offensive or Defensive?

This post has been edited by cmal: Nov 28 2009, 01:33
+Quote Post

post Nov 28 2009, 02:58
Post #17
bbgr

Forever Alone
Group: Catgirl Camarilla
Level 327 (Ascended)

QUOTE(cmal @ Nov 28 2009, 00:32) *

I have no idea what this means.

The numbers that tell you how many rounds will last a spell...
+Quote Post

post Nov 28 2009, 03:47
Post #18
grumpymal

Level 362 (Godslayer)

QUOTE(bbgr @ Nov 27 2009, 19:58) *

The numbers that tell you how many rounds will last a spell...

This has to do with the way the script adds the little duration badge. Sometimes it attaches itself to something else, but one the page refreshes it goes where it should.
+Quote Post

post Nov 28 2009, 03:54
Post #19
bbgr

Forever Alone
Group: Catgirl Camarilla
Level 327 (Ascended)

QUOTE(cmal @ Nov 28 2009, 02:47) *

This has to do with the way the script adds the little duration badge. Sometimes it attaches itself to something else, but one the page refreshes it goes where it should.

Sometimes however, they do not appear even after several rounds and/or refresh...
+Quote Post

post Nov 28 2009, 04:52
Post #20
grumpymal

Level 362 (Godslayer)

QUOTE(bbgr @ Nov 27 2009, 20:54) *

Sometimes however, they do not appear even after several rounds and/or refresh...

That's strange.... Next time you see it, take a couple of screencaps for me. I've never seen that happen myself, so I'll need more info on what's going on when it happens.
+Quote Post

33 Pages V  1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 03:46