Reply to this topicStart new topic
> DMM and DLsite Book (.dmmb/.dlst) Image Ripper

post Aug 22 2022, 16:51
Post #191
lwlin

Lurker
Group: Recruits
Level 18 (Novice)

The new "toy" my friend and I made together is done and it's time to share it with you all. (IMG:[invalid] style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

** WARNING **
To optimize performance, only Intel's Ivy Bridge and AMD's Jaguar and newer CPUs will work.
** WARNING **

GHOST TRICK -- A knife that can kill dl○t/d○mb/dm○e/d○mr.

Use the knife at your own risk.

If you have met the hardware requirements above, let me explain how to use it.

There will be two DLLs with the same function corresponding to the two instruction sets in the archive file.
You need to put the DLL with the same instruction set in the directory of the target program according to the instruction set of the target program.
If you can't figure this out, you can simply follow these rules:
1. If you are running a 32-bit operating system, you can directly choice the x86 DLL.
2. If you are running a 64-bit operating system, except for D○M Viewer 3.1.9 and later, you need to choice x64 DLL, otherwise you should still choice x86 version.
After placing the DLL, open the book to be extracted normally, and a message box will display the extracted content(s)'s output path.

The following are known targets that can be handled:
DLs○te Viewer: 1.0.4.2 - 1.1.8
D○M Reader: 1.3.0.10a
DM○ Viewer: 3.1.0 - 3.1.16

Download:
[anonfiles.com] DL1
[mega.nz] DL2

Please stop using viewerrip, and don't use "Duplicate" as the reason to expunge newer galleries with original images.

This post has been edited by lwlin: Aug 23 2022, 09:08
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

post Sep 1 2022, 06:30
Post #192
p43j77

Lurker
Group: Gold Star Club
Level 37 (Journeyman)

QUOTE(lwlin @ Aug 22 2022, 23:51) *

The new "toy" my friend and I made together is done and it's time to share it with you all. (IMG:[invalid] style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

** WARNING **
To optimize performance, only Intel's Ivy Bridge and AMD's Jaguar and newer CPUs will work.
** WARNING **

There will be two DLLs with the same function corresponding to the two instruction sets in the archive file.
You need to put the DLL with the same instruction set in the directory of the target program according to the instruction set of the target program.
1. If you are running a 32-bit operating system, you can directly choice the x86 DLL.
2. If you are running a 64-bit operating system, except for D○M Viewer 3.1.9 and later, you need to choice x64 DLL, otherwise you should still choice x86 version.
After placing the DLL, open the book to be extracted normally, and a message box will display the extracted content(s)'s output path.

Download:
[anonfiles.com] DL1
[mega.nz] DL2

Please stop using viewerrip, and don't use "Duplicate" as the reason to expunge newer galleries with original images.

Thx this work really well and fast with DL viewer.
I just try this on DM○ Viewer: 3.1.17, and it didn't work. Any fix? Or do I need to use the older version of DM○ Viewer? Not sure where I can find it tho
+Quote Post

post Sep 9 2022, 22:04
Post #193
vanishsoul

Lurker
Group: Lurkers
Level 10 (Novice)

Is there any software that supports dlsite's cpd files?
+Quote Post

post Sep 13 2022, 03:46
Post #194
Msopopop

Lurker
Level 15 (Novice)

QUOTE(lwlin @ Aug 22 2022, 22:51) *

** WARNING **
** WARNING **

Download:
[anonfiles.com] DL1
[mega.nz] DL2

Great Work! (IMG:[invalid] style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)
Will this work be open-sourced? Actually I'm really interested in what functions your DLL hooked or maybe some other tricks?
+Quote Post

post Sep 13 2022, 11:01
Post #195
Zhenocnra

Lurker

QUOTE(Msopopop @ Sep 12 2022, 19:46) *

Great Work! (IMG:[invalid] style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)
Will this work be open-sourced? Actually I'm really interested in what functions your DLL hooked or maybe some other tricks?

Were you able to get this to work? I'm not exactly sure how to use this .dll file with DLsite Viewer. Is there a guide you followed? I tried to put the .dll file in the folder where my manga .dlst file is located and I didn't see any "extract" window when I opened the DLsite Viewer.

Edit: Nevermind! I figured it out. Sorry to bother you. I just needed to use the x86 .dll instead.

This post has been edited by Zhenocnra: Sep 13 2022, 11:29
+Quote Post

post Sep 13 2022, 16:08
Post #196
Msopopop

Lurker
Level 15 (Novice)

QUOTE(Zhenocnra @ Sep 13 2022, 17:01) *

Were you able to get this to work? I'm not exactly sure how to use this .dll file with DLsite Viewer. Is there a guide you followed? I tried to put the .dll file in the folder where my manga .dlst file is located and I didn't see any "extract" window when I opened the DLsite Viewer.

Edit: Nevermind! I figured it out. Sorry to bother you. I just needed to use the x86 .dll instead.

Happy you made it (IMG:[invalid] style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) just use the x86 DLL! (because the DLSite Viewer is compiled to x86 application, not native x64 application, so you need to use the x86 DLL or the application may crash due to runtime error)

This post has been edited by Msopopop: Sep 13 2022, 16:15
+Quote Post

post Sep 13 2022, 16:14
Post #197
Msopopop

Lurker
Level 15 (Novice)

Attached Image
For the ghost trick Dlls, I dumpbin the DLL and it seems these DLLs hooked WinApi functions in <winver.h>.
I am really curious about how it worked. These functions shall be used for applications to install files properly.
+Quote Post

post Sep 13 2022, 22:15
Post #198
Moonlight Rambler

Rock me with your heart.
Level 365 (Dovahkiin)

QUOTE(lwlin @ Aug 22 2022, 14:51) *

** WARNING **
** WARNING **

Download:
[anonfiles.com] DL1
[mega.nz] DL2

Bruh
Where's the source code

I am not about to run some four-post forum user's binaries on my computer and I suggest no one else do so either.

On another note, I have exactly one ivy bridge (or newer) machine, which is ivy bridge. Pretty lame that you can't make a non-AVX version for the rest of us (slow as it may be without SIMD instructions).

If this is legitimate, then it's pretty cool. But it'd be more cool if you would let the curious (me) see how you did it rather than giving us a black box to manipulate another black box.

This post has been edited by dragontamer8740: Sep 13 2022, 22:23
+Quote Post

post Sep 15 2022, 09:04
Post #199
p43j77

Lurker
Level 37 (Journeyman)

QUOTE(Msopopop @ Sep 13 2022, 23:08) *

Happy you made it (IMG:[invalid] style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) just use the x86 DLL! (because the DLSite Viewer is compiled to x86 application, not native x64 application, so you need to use the x86 DLL or the application may crash due to runtime error)

Did you got this work on DMM?
I can't seem to start it with DMM viewer.

Edit: I got it to run on DMM viewer, but it spat out an unusable epub file, unlike the jpeg with DLsite Viewer. But I can view it if I convert it to PDF or jpg.

This post has been edited by p43j77: Sep 15 2022, 10:14
+Quote Post

post Sep 15 2022, 15:25
Post #200
lwlin

Lurker
Level 18 (Novice)

QUOTE(p43j77 @ Sep 15 2022, 09:04) *

Did you got this work on DMM?
I can't seem to start it with DMM viewer.

Edit: I got it to run on DMM viewer, but it spat out an unusable epub file, unlike the jpeg with DLsite Viewer. But I can view it if I convert it to PDF or jpg.

Because I don't want to communicate repeatedly through posts, I replied to your previous post through PM, but unfortunately you didn't see it.
But it is worth celebrating that you have now figured out how to use it, and EPUB is actually a ZIP archive. You can modify the file extension to ZIP to extract the original image files inside instead of converting the original file lossy.

About the above security questions, I can only say that the DLL does not execute third-party programs, does not read or write irrelevant files, and no network communication.
Hooking the WinAPI related to version.dll is a technique called DLL Hijacking, which is used to silently inject programs in the same directory as the DLL without a third-party program. The related APIs are forwarded to the original API functions in place. The widely used Unity game plugin framework BepInEx also uses this technique.
You are welcome to tell everyone about the risks, persuade others not to use it, and research whether I have done anything illegal, but if there is no definite evidence, please do not directly falsely accuse me. thanks.
About the source code, I have no plans to release it now. Maybe when this idea is completely blocked or another great idea from my friend is done.

Finally, I have to say this important sentence again: Use the knife at your own risk.

This post has been edited by lwlin: Sep 15 2022, 16:47
+Quote Post

post Sep 15 2022, 18:16
Post #201
Moonlight Rambler

Rock me with your heart.
Level 365 (Dovahkiin)

QUOTE(lwlin @ Sep 15 2022, 13:25) *
About the source code, I have no plans to release it now. Maybe when this idea is completely blocked or another great idea from my friend is done.
Okay, then. Pity I won't be able to use it.

And I know what DLL hijacking is. I have done it myself (although in my case it was an LD_PRELOAD hack on a better OS).

This post has been edited by dragontamer8740: Sep 15 2022, 18:18
+Quote Post

post Sep 16 2022, 06:01
Post #202
p43j77

Lurker
Level 37 (Journeyman)

QUOTE(lwlin @ Sep 15 2022, 22:25) *

Because I don't want to communicate repeatedly through posts, I replied to your previous post through PM, but unfortunately you didn't see it.
But it is worth celebrating that you have now figured out how to use it, and EPUB is actually a ZIP archive. You can modify the file extension to ZIP to extract the original image files inside instead of converting the original file lossy.

About the above security questions, I can only say that the DLL does not execute third-party programs, does not read or write irrelevant files, and no network communication.
Hooking the WinAPI related to version.dll is a technique called DLL Hijacking, which is used to silently inject programs in the same directory as the DLL without a third-party program. The related APIs are forwarded to the original API functions in place. The widely used Unity game plugin framework BepInEx also uses this technique.
You are welcome to tell everyone about the risks, persuade others not to use it, and research whether I have done anything illegal, but if there is no definite evidence, please do not directly falsely accuse me. thanks.

Finally, I have to say this important sentence again: Use the knife at your own risk.

Thank you for your effort and it's much appreciated.
I didn't get it to work as I misread the instruction for "D○M Viewer 3.1.9 and later --> use x64 DLL" as English is not my first language. After I read it a few more times I got what you mean so it's all fine now.

Also, many thx for the insight into EPUB, saved me a lot of time. You learn something new every day and you made my day.

I think most people around here well understand the risk of using random things online. As you said, use at your own risk.
+Quote Post

post Sep 16 2022, 06:23
Post #203
Moonlight Rambler

Rock me with your heart.
Level 365 (Dovahkiin)

It's not just that; it's also "keeping secrets from people."

When you're trying to defeat some rotten company's restraints, you shouldn't introduce your own or hide your reverse engineering efforts. I for one want to learn from things like this rather than simply be handed a black box and told it's all I should want.

It is going to get patched either way, eventually, so I don't see the point of people not sharing their code unless they're a dick.

If you don't want to share something useful with the rest of us because you're afraid that it'll be patched, then you should do what genl does and not release at all. Not this retarded half-step that will still lead to patches and result in no curious minds (mine) getting any insight whatsoever into how the thing works or how the measures were defeated. For people with an interest in learning about this stuff, this stupid shit just feels like gatekeeping and peddling a "solution" rather than sharing freely with the community so that everyone can benefit.

I feel the same way about object-code-only jailbreak exploits (and closed-source freeware in general really).

Yes, this is a strong opinion. But it is mine, and I really hate it when people try to defend people who pull stuff like this. Object code only is the worst of both worlds because it gets patched relatively quickly by diff'ing the injected DLL, AND no one else in the community gets to learn anything from the code either without extensive decompilation of their own, AND no one knows if it is trustworthy. For what? In my opinion and experience it's usually because of the programmer's own ego, and wanting total unilateral control over whatever they did.

This post has been edited by dragontamer8740: Sep 16 2022, 06:30
+Quote Post

post Sep 18 2022, 04:45
Post #204
Lady_Slayer

Member of the Bal'masqué
Group: Catgirl Camarilla
Level 500 (Ponyslayer)

QUOTE(lwlin @ Aug 22 2022, 08:51) *

The new "toy" my friend and I made together is done and it's time to share it with you all. :lol:

** WARNING **
** WARNING **

Download:
[anonfiles.com] DL1
[mega.nz] DL2

This one proved to work with latest version of dmmbookviewer. Much appreciate for your work.
+Quote Post

post Oct 10 2022, 01:50
Post #205
Ntrism

Lurker

Can confirm this works with DM○ Viewer 3.1.17 . Thanks a lot for sharing mate!
+Quote Post

post Oct 12 2022, 17:49
Post #206
itduglas

Lurker

QUOTE(Nalien @ Mar 21 2020, 15:11) *

Here is an updated version of my guide to save images from DMM's browser viewer, which is useful for .dmme files with which viewerrip doesn't work.

Start Chrome with the --disable-web-security flag and with a different user. In Windows you can do this by pressing Win+R and executing
CODE
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe" --disable-web-security --user-data-dir=C:\chromeuser https://book.dmm.com/library/?age_limit=all&expired=1

Set your desired download folder in Chrome's settings.

Find the work you want to save in your library, open the DevTools with F12 or Ctrl+Shift+I and select the Network tab (if you don't do this beforehand it may ask you to refresh the page).

Start reading.

Click one of the 0.jpeg in the DevTools (you can click Img near the top to filter the images) to show the original image dimensions below the image preview.

With the DevTools still focused, press Ctrl+Shift+M to enable device mode.
Open the device mode advanced options by clicking the vertical ellipsis in the top right and click Add device pixel ratio.
Click DPR at the top and set it to 1.
Set the size of the viewport to that of the original images by changing the values of the numerical inputs at the top center. This will make the images you download of the same dimensions as the originals.

Open the Console tab of the DevTools, copy paste the following code to download the images as jpeg and press enter.

CODE
filename = 1
a = document.createElement('a')

function downloadCanvas() {
    a.href = document.querySelector('.currentScreen > canvas').toDataURL('image/jpeg')
    a.download = filename++
    a.click()
}

downloadCanvas()

Or this to download the images as webp, which have smaller file size.

CODE
filename = 1
a = document.createElement('a')

function downloadCanvas() {
    a.href = document.querySelector('.currentScreen > canvas').toDataURL('image/webp')
    a.download = filename++
    a.click()
}

downloadCanvas()

Set the viewport height again if it has been decreased by the newly appeared download bar.

Go to the next image and execute
CODE
downloadCanvas()

in the console and repeat.

When there is a two-page spread, temporarily double the viewport width.

You can focus the DevTools with F6, but if you just changed the viewport width you have to click the console to focus it again. To save the images quickly I suggest placing the cursor on the left side of the viewport and repeating the following actions:
Click
F6
Up
Enter

You may want to enable mouse keys to click with Numpad 5.

When you save the wrong image, delete it and execute
CODE
--filename

in the console to decrement the next filename by one.

Unfortunately, this function does not work after Chrome Update.

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read properties of null (reading 'toDataURL')
at downloadCanvas (<anonymous>:5:63)
at <anonymous>:10:1

The 'toDataURL' command is not recognized and the entire function does not seem to work. How can I make this phrase work normally?
(IMG:[invalid] style_emoticons/default/cry.gif)
+Quote Post

post Oct 13 2022, 09:42
Post #207
Nalien

Lurker

That error means that the .currentScreen > canvas element isn't found. However the method still works me. You may want to try the application that was posted instead which extracts losslessly.
+Quote Post

post Oct 30 2022, 11:38
Post #208
Kcjpunk

Lurker
Level 29 (Apprentice)

Can anyone tell me how to rip a doujin from DMM site? I'm completely new to this
+Quote Post

post Oct 31 2022, 17:54
Post #209
Supersubzero

Casual Poster
Group: Members
Level 246 (Godslayer)

Looks interesting, might try later
+Quote Post

post Nov 10 2022, 14:24
Post #210
vb603

Lurker

thanks a lot.
+Quote Post

14 Pages V « < 9 10 11 12 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 16:45