Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

291 Pages V « < 76 77 78 79 80 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> HV Script Thread, Discuss your creations. Includes guidelines and infos for script creation (2020-02-28 upd)

post Jul 19 2014, 17:47
Post #1541
Dan31

Chilling around
Group: Members
Level 480 (Godslayer)

QUOTE(LostLogia4 @ Jul 15 2014, 09:06) *

I hereby name it "The Berserker". Because you might as well be one whenever you fight blindfolded in melee after all. Also, care to make it work with Mousemelee and Hoverplay?

I wouldn't advise it. Use the Reloader script instead and paste the mousemelee script in the OnPageReload() function.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

post Jul 19 2014, 18:15
Post #1542
nihilvoid

Regular Poster
Level 420 (Godslayer)

I agree. Even I wouldn't use the Berserker script (fun concept, but way too risky (IMG:[invalid] style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) ).

Partial Page Loader v0.1
Attached File  Reloader.txt ( 3.84k ) Number of downloads: 164

Minor improvement on the previous version. Page elements are more selectively replaced (better performance + preserves more custom styles, if you have other scripts enabled). Plus a few more code comments.

Also added specific code for reloading the logs. Instead of being replaced, the logs are simply appended. Technically, this makes it possible to wait until the round is complete to do any log parsing, which may shave time off some page load time.
+Quote Post

post Jul 19 2014, 23:35
Post #1543
something

Expressionless Lolicon
Level 355 (Godslayer)

QUOTE(nihilvoid @ Jul 19 2014, 12:15) *

I agree. Even I wouldn't use the Berserker script (fun concept, but way too risky (IMG:[invalid] style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) ).

Partial Page Loader v0.1
Attached File  Reloader.txt ( 3.84k ) Number of downloads: 164

Minor improvement on the previous version. Page elements are more selectively replaced (better performance + preserves more custom styles, if you have other scripts enabled). Plus a few more code comments.

Also added specific code for reloading the logs. Instead of being replaced, the logs are simply appended. Technically, this makes it possible to wait until the round is complete to do any log parsing, which may shave time off some page load time.

glitch: whenever i make it to the end of a round, pop-up does not show and it doesn't give you the option to skip it. i have to reload the page to get to next round, even with no pop-up on. no idea what could be done about it though.
+Quote Post

post Jul 21 2014, 12:47
Post #1544
Dan31

Chilling around
Level 480 (Godslayer)

QUOTE(something @ Jul 19 2014, 23:35) *

glitch: whenever i make it to the end of a round, pop-up does not show and it doesn't give you the option to skip it. i have to reload the page to get to next round, even with no pop-up on. no idea what could be done about it though.

I have that problem, but only with random encounters.

Oh, and another problem with the new version: whenever I use an item or a skill/magic from the skill/magic tab, the battle log disappears.

This post has been edited by Dan31: Jul 22 2014, 00:15
+Quote Post

post Jul 23 2014, 07:10
Post #1545
Diamond Perfume

polyrhythm&Mix
Group: Gold Star Club
Level 500 (Ponyslayer)

hoverplay does not work on firefox31 (IMG:[invalid] style_emoticons/default/cry.gif)
+Quote Post

post Jul 23 2014, 13:32
Post #1546
Owyn

Casual Fapper
Level 354 (Godslayer)

MouseMelee Lightning++ / HoverPlay 1.7

Attached File  HoverPlay.user.js.zip ( 2.67k ) Number of downloads: 177

- Hover over monsters to (spell)-attack them (uses first available spell from the Spell_List if list is not empty - no rotation\spellcycle) (number-keys spellspam too)(when you have a spell or debuff charged\hovered - it would normal attack then)

- before attacking checks for hp, mp, sp and if it's too low - shows icons for fixing that (heals, pots etc) instead of attacking

- for spirit stance - shows icon (of protection scroll) if it's 250%

- for gems - includes gem script (works as previously + hoverable) - so you should remove\turn off separate show gem script if you have it

- for buffs - moves expiring buffs to "gem-bar" & makes those click-hoverable to rebuff + stops attacking if enabled in options. (You must have those buffs in your Quickbar for rebuff to work)

- shift hotkey - disables hover-attacking (alert bars and rebuff icons would still be shown)

- Space \ RightClick hotkey - consumes first item from left at the "gem-bar" (e.g. heal, spirit stance, potion, rebuff)

- MiddleClick hotkey - a spell \ skill hotkey (can be either any Spell or any Skill in the list, not just offensive\deprecating)

- Spell to cast in new round - a spell \ skill that would be cast once (one cast of one spell\skill at the new round) (can be either any Spell or any Skill in the list, not just offensive\deprecating)

- options - by default options are set for holy-mage-play, you must edit options at the top of the script before installing it to better suit your needs (if you aren't a holy mage)! :
= choose spells to spam (or make var Spell_list = []; to not spam any spells and just normal-attack)
= you can only use offensive & deprecating spells for Spell_List (ones affecting enemy)

Recommended settings for melee players (not mages):
CODE
//// settings:
var Spell_list = [];
var Spell_list_on_new_round = [];
var Spell_middle_click = ['Imperil'];
// thresholds for stop
var HP_T = 0.40;
var MP_T = 0.11;
var SP_T = 0.1;
var stop_on_rebuffs = true;

new in this release:
- Made a new spell_list to cast first available spell from it once after each new round (a good place for either Imperil or Tier3 spell)
- Fixed for FireFox 31
- Fixed haste buff rebuffing

in next versions:
- probably a debuffer to cycle-debuff monsters before (spell)-attacking. (soon... or not - pretty complex and no idea if it's much usefull)

Previous ver changelog: see in old post - https://forums.e-hentai.org/index.php?showt...p;#entry3333085
+Quote Post

post Jul 25 2014, 14:38
Post #1547
holy_demon

Osananajimi<3
Level 500 (Godslayer)

Seeing as I need to mass-download gallery to backup for more future wipe, I'm thinking about writing a script to automate baggie download of galleries by tags. Would such scripts be allowed here?
+Quote Post

post Jul 25 2014, 14:47
Post #1548
malkatmp

┬─┬ ︵ /(.□. \)
Level 407 (Godslayer)

QUOTE(holy_demon @ Jul 25 2014, 14:38) *

Seeing as I need to mass-download gallery to backup for more future wipe, I'm thinking about writing a script to automate baggie download of galleries by tags. Would such scripts be allowed here?

mass downloading stuff might get your IP banned. so it depends. imo, nothing uploaded on the internet is gone forever & my backlog is too big for me to care about this. (IMG:[invalid] style_emoticons/default/mellow.gif)

QUOTE(cnrkitten @ Jun 24 2014, 04:59) *

Ok look, I've been through the forums but didn't find what I was looking for.

Your IP address has been temporarily banned for using automated mirroring/harvesting software and/or failing to heed the overload warning. The ban expires in 41 Hours...

this ban has been going on for over 2 weeks now! I don't use any harvest software or have received a overload warning. When I try to open the page, all I get is a white screen with no text, like it just refuses to open... I've run multiple virus scans to see if it would catch something blocking me from the site but nothing turns up. (IMG:[invalid] style_emoticons/default/cry.gif) HELP PLZ!

+Quote Post

post Jul 25 2014, 15:12
Post #1549
holy_demon

Osananajimi<3
Level 500 (Godslayer)

QUOTE(malkatmp @ Jul 25 2014, 22:47) *

mass downloading stuff might get your IP banned. so it depends. imo, nothing uploaded on the internet is gone forever & my backlog is too big for me to care about this. (IMG:[invalid] style_emoticons/default/mellow.gif)

That ban is temporary as long as you get the warning and temporarily stop clogging the bandwidth.

Not a hard thing to restrict the downloader's limit.
+Quote Post

post Jul 30 2014, 05:27
Post #1550
watisthis

Active Poster
Level 335 (Godslayer)

Is it just me or did firefox 31.0 break spellspam?
+Quote Post

post Jul 31 2014, 11:20
Post #1551
holy_demon

Osananajimi<3
Level 500 (Godslayer)

Wrong place

This post has been edited by holy_demon: Jul 31 2014, 11:20
+Quote Post

post Aug 2 2014, 01:20
Post #1552
That Man 2

Newcomer
Level 203 (Destined)

QUOTE(holy_demon @ Jul 25 2014, 08:38) *

I ran a script for a while that downloads all the archives off the front page and uploads them as torrents every ~50 seconds and I've never run into any trouble for that. I imagine you'd have to do something pretty silly for it to ban you.

wow late reply

This post has been edited by That Man 2: Aug 2 2014, 01:21
+Quote Post

post Aug 2 2014, 14:02
Post #1553
holy_demon

Osananajimi<3
Level 500 (Godslayer)

HV Item Manager 1.4.0
HV Item Manager 1.4.1
Attached File  HVItemManager_1.4.1.user.zip ( 8.53k ) Number of downloads: 149

This is the spiritual successor of both HVItemFilter and MoogleSpam (unreleased). If you have installed HVItemFilter please uninstall it to avoid conflict.

Bazaar, Moogle, Salvage, Repair, Reforge, Filter and Manage multiple items with ease. Works in inventory, shop, forge and moogle page.

New Major Feature:
- Customizable moogle form
- COD feature
- More tag and syntax to learn!
- Change of look and feel

Bug fix:
- filter breaks on custom equip name, or unidentified. This update will just ignore them and keep doing the filtering
- filter supports obsolete item like Dragon Hide, Silk, and Chainmail

Main Features:
- (textfield at top left, hotkey CTRL+F) Filter item, fully support [developer.mozilla.org] regular expressions, and boolean conditionals (details below)
- (checkbox/textfield next to each item) Checkboxs let you select items for subsequent multi-action. The checkboxes next to consumable/trophies become textfield so you can specify number. Textfield let you mark the unit price for your items. These prices will carry over next session. On top of each pane, there's a checkbox/textfield to select/set price for all selected items of that pane (note: this behaviors change from 1.2.0, if you want tag all, you have to select all, then tag)
- modal pop-up box for confirmation and template, Ok button is preselected so you can press enter to quickly proceeds. You can also press Esc to close this popup box.
- (repair button) multi-repair: repair all selected items
- (salvage button) multi-salvage: salvage all selected items
- (bazzaar button) multi-bazaar: sell all selected items to bazzaar. Only works with equips
- (moogle button) multi-moogle: moogle all selected items to a recipient prompted in a popup. Multiple recipient can be submitted but must be separated by comma/semi-colon (used for item, equips will be sent to only the first person on the list). The template of subject and body uses the same tag as filter.
Now support COD, using the price enter.
- (reforge button) multi-reforge all selected equips
- (itemworld button) go into item world of the first selected equips
- (lock/unlock button) multi-lock/unlock: self-explained
- (list button): will prompt you to type in a template to generate an items like of all selected items. This function is inspired by ctxl's HVMiniShopHelper, so it will have a similar syntax. Currently only support equips.
- accessible in the moogle, inventory, shop and forge pages
- press right click anywhere to move the toolbox around (if you want to see the normal right click, hold CTRL)
- Notification: when an action is chosen, the item's name will be changed to "<action> <item name>". When the action is finished, you will be given either the result (salvage), "Done" for generic successful action, "In Battle" if you are stuck in battle, or any relevant error message given by Hentaiverse.

Filter syntax:
- You can include type in multiple conditional groups, separated by ',' (comma). These conditionals will be related to each other by logical AND.
- There's 2 type of conditional group:
+ Regexp type (the one in 1.2.0).Ex: Mag|Leg|Peer
+ Boolean type: you can use ||,&&,! logical operand (and, or, not respectively), basic algorithmic operands (+,-,*,/,==,>=,<=,>,<), and tag as variable (eg:$price, $pxp - details in tag section). Ex: $pxp>=320&&$level==0&&!locked => pxp more or equal to 320, level equals 0, not locked
- '-' (minus) at the beginning of the a conditional group to get negation

Filter Example:

CODE
-$locked,average|crude|fair|fine|artifact|crysal|token|energy|figurine

=>show unlocked equips (and items, as items are considered unlocked) that contains average, crude, fair, fine, artifact, crystal, toekn, energy, figurine in their drink (aka my filter after grindfest)

CODE
Power|Phase|Shade|Force, $pxp<320

=>only display equips that contain Power/Phase/Shade/Force in name and pxp must be <320

CODE
-$locked, $cond<75

=>only display unlocked items with condition < 75

CODE
$locked, -Slaughter|Destruction, level==10

=>only display locked equips that don't contain Slaughter/Destruction in their name and level 10

CODE
binding, slaughter|destruction

=>only display binding of slaughter or binding of destruction.

Currently supported tags: (case insensitive)
$NAME, $COUNT, $LEVEL, $PXP, $URL, $ID, $KEY,
$APRICE (200k, 1.1m - price as you entered in tag)
$PRICE (eg: 200000, 1100000 - number form)
$COND (between 0 and 100 - for equip's condition)
$LOCKED (true/false - use this for filter; will return false for non-equip items)
$QUALITY (Exquisite, Peerless, etc...)
$AQUALITY (Exq, Peer, Leg, etc...)
$TYPE (One-handed, Staff, Cloth, etc..),
$ATYPE (1H, 2H, ST, CL, etc...)
$STYPE (Axe, Oak, Phase, etc..),
$PREFIX (Ethereal, Hallowed,etc...),
$SUFFIX (Slaughter, Destruction, etc...),
$PART (Leggings, Gloves, Helmet, etc...) (it's empty on weapon/shield)
$<tag name><number> - showing a the first <number> letter of tag.(eg: $quality3 => Leg/Sup/Mag, $prefix2 =>Et/Ha/Hi)

Template (for List function) example:
CODE
[$ID][url=$URL]$NAME[/url] PxP$PXP Price:$APRICE

=>[39640402]Superior Ethereal Axe of Slaughter PxP302 Price:200k
CODE
[$#][B]$QUALITY3[/B] $PREFIX $STYPE $PART of [I]$SUFFIX[/I]

=> [1]Mag Tempestuous Axe of Slaughter
[2]Mag Hallowed Willow Staff of Curse-weaver

GIF Tutorial:

General Navigation
Attached Image
Filter basic
Attached Image
Filter advanced
Attached Image
List
Attached Image
Bazzaar
Attached Image
Salvage
Attached Image
Moogle item with COD
Attached Image
Moogle equip for auction using template
Attached Image

Special Thanks:
StonyCat for his donation to this project (1000 Hath so far)
Cats Lover (I must have a thing for cat people (IMG:[invalid] style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif) ) for his feedback on a bug. Several people have also reported, but his detailed report really helped me in pinpointing the problems.

Future features: future features will be based on donations, the features that reach its donation goal will be guaranteed to be included in the next released version. Here are the features that I have in plan:
  1. multi-COD - 500Hath or 4m
  2. mult-shrine - 500Hath or 4m
  3. better feedback system to notify you when multi-actions are completed - 500 Hath or 4m (donated by StonyCat)
  4. list works with items, more tags support such $# $TYPE $STRIKE, etc... (suggest to have more, but I won't do $STATS since scaling function is a lot of work, deserving a separate project)- 500Hath or 4m
  5. customizable filter tickbox, so you don't have to type into the filter field all the time, strong search function, such as search by level/PxP -500Hath or 4m
  6. input history to remember the last 10 input of each categories (filter, moogle recipient, list template, etc...) and modal input box (because prompt() is very limited)
  7. other custom features you want - 500Hath or 4m each
  8. more customizable moogle (StonyCat suggestion)
The idea of donation is to steer development in a direction you want, and to give me motivation to speed things up. Otherwise I will just add more feature when I feel like it.

This post has been edited by holy_demon: Aug 7 2014, 19:43
+Quote Post

post Aug 7 2014, 19:21
Post #1554
Dan31

Chilling around
Level 480 (Godslayer)

I'm just putting here the Reloader I'm currently using, for self-use and whatnot. Feel free to use it as well. Works in Firefox 30.0.

Note: It includes Mousemelee, No Blinking, Show gems, No Popup.

Feel the power of AJAX reducing your rendering time!

Attached File  Reloader.txt ( 12.22k ) Number of downloads: 146

This post has been edited by Dan31: Aug 8 2014, 02:29
+Quote Post

post Aug 8 2014, 00:22
Post #1555
something

Expressionless Lolicon
Level 355 (Godslayer)

speaking of reloader, it says i need something from ajax.googleapis.com. how do i know i have whatever this is installed?

tried googling it with no real answer on how to install it or see if it's already there. i'm using pale moon if that means anything

EDIT: not sure if i need this info anymore since it's working now. still, i guess it would be nice to know.
also, kinda sucks that this doesn't work with HP warning from HVMA

This post has been edited by something: Aug 8 2014, 00:48
+Quote Post

post Aug 8 2014, 02:26
Post #1556
Dan31

Chilling around
Level 480 (Godslayer)

QUOTE(something @ Aug 8 2014, 00:22) *

speaking of reloader, it says i need something from ajax.googleapis.com. how do i know i have whatever this is installed?

tried googling it with no real answer on how to install it or see if it's already there. i'm using pale moon if that means anything

EDIT: not sure if i need this info anymore since it's working now. still, i guess it would be nice to know.
also, kinda sucks that this doesn't work with HP warning from HVMA

The required script is automatically downloaded to the script folder. Go in Tools > Add-ons > Greasemonkey, right-click on the reloader script, select 'open folder location' or something like that, the script will be here.

Reloader didn't work with Pale-Moon the last time I tried. I guess I should try again.
+Quote Post

post Aug 8 2014, 07:28
Post #1557
nihilvoid

Regular Poster
Level 420 (Godslayer)

Firefox 31 broke most of my custom scripts. I've managed to fix them along with the reloader.

Attached File  Reloader.txt ( 6.22k ) Number of downloads: 153

This version is probably only compatible with Firefox 31, as it uses some of the new API's they introduced as part of their breaking changes. "unsafewindow" doesn't work quite as well as it used to. Instead, this version uses a roundabout "CustomEvent" to perform a page-script -> content-script context switch.

Other changes:
* Fixed the disappearing log panel after reload. Note: hiding the logs greatly reduces rendering time, as I found out while testing this out (IMG:[invalid] style_emoticons/default/smile.gif). The fact that the log panel still exists and is still getting updated (but isn't shown) does not seem to affect load time by much.
* Added a bit of timing info to the page. This shows the milliseconds for the POST, the swapping of page elements, and everything else you add to the reload.
* Further reduced the number of elements that get replaced on each reload. This primarily just removes dead monsters from the list of elements to check.

I'm considering if it would be worthwhile to split the magic, skill, and item tabs into smaller replacement chunks. I don't think I can do this without introducing weird bugs (I don't use most of the magic/skills in the game. Only DW + supportive stuff).
+Quote Post

post Aug 8 2014, 14:48
Post #1558
holy_demon

Osananajimi<3
Level 500 (Godslayer)

HV Item Manager 1.4.2
Attached File  HVItemManager_1.4.2.user.zip ( 8.78k ) Number of downloads: 1117

Release note: 1.4.2:
- tags list in the "List" menu
- $url of item will link to item shop
- support custom name, and suffix-less equip
- slower MoogleMail to ensure correctness.
- space bar/enter hotkey with popup/modal box
- listing is properly ordered
- fix bug: mailform's autocomplete histor, cryptic error when clicked on filter, capital M/K in price tag converted correctly

This is the spiritual successor of both HVItemFilter and MoogleSpam (unreleased). If you have installed HVItemFilter please uninstall it to avoid conflict.

Bazaar, Moogle, Salvage, Repair, Reforge, Filter and Manage multiple items with ease. Works in inventory, shop, forge and moogle page.

New Major Feature:
- Customizable moogle form
- COD feature
- More tag and syntax to learn!
- Change of look and feel

Bug fix:
- filter breaks on custom equip name, or unidentified. This update will just ignore them and keep doing the filtering
- filter supports obsolete item like Dragon Hide, Silk, and Chainmail

Quick guide to report error for fast troubleshotting: Important
1 - On the window/tab that you experience error, press CTRL+SHIFT+J (Chrome/Iron/Opera/Webkit) or CTRL+SHIFT+K (Firefox/Gecko)
2 - screen capture (Print Scr) both error windows and the new open window
3 - save the picture into MsPaint or your favorite Image Editor
4 - post it in my WTS shop,reference this good bug report (thank you Cats Lover)

Main Features:
- (textfield at top left, hotkey CTRL+F) Filter item, fully support [developer.mozilla.org] regular expressions, and boolean conditionals (details below)
- (checkbox/textfield next to each item) Checkboxs let you select items for subsequent multi-action. The checkboxes next to consumable/trophies become textfield so you can specify number. Textfield let you mark the unit price for your items. These prices will carry over next session. On top of each pane, there's a checkbox/textfield to select/set price for all selected items of that pane (note: this behaviors change from 1.2.0, if you want tag all, you have to select all, then tag)
- modal pop-up box for confirmation and template, Ok button is preselected so you can press enter to quickly proceeds. You can also press Esc to close this popup box.
- (repair button) multi-repair: repair all selected items
- (salvage button) multi-salvage: salvage all selected items
- (bazzaar button) multi-bazaar: sell all selected items to bazzaar. Only works with equips
- (moogle button) multi-moogle: moogle all selected items to a recipient prompted in a popup. Multiple recipient can be submitted but must be separated by comma/semi-colon (used for item, equips will be sent to only the first person on the list). The template of subject and body uses the same tag as filter.
Now support COD, using the price enter.
- (reforge button) multi-reforge all selected equips
- (itemworld button) go into item world of the first selected equips
- (lock/unlock button) multi-lock/unlock: self-explained
- (list button): will prompt you to type in a template to generate an items like of all selected items. This function is inspired by ctxl's HVMiniShopHelper, so it will have a similar syntax. Currently only support equips.
- accessible in the moogle, inventory, shop and forge pages
- press right click anywhere to move the toolbox around (if you want to see the normal right click, hold CTRL)
- Notification: when an action is chosen, the item's name will be changed to "<action> <item name>". When the action is finished, you will be given either the result (salvage), "Done" for generic successful action, "In Battle" if you are stuck in battle, or any relevant error message given by Hentaiverse.

Filter syntax:
- You can include type in multiple conditional groups, separated by ',' (comma). These conditionals will be related to each other by logical AND.
- There's 2 type of conditional group:
+ Regexp type (the one in 1.2.0).Ex: Mag|Leg|Peer
+ Boolean type: you can use ||,&&,! logical operand (and, or, not respectively), basic algorithmic operands (+,-,*,/,==,>=,<=,>,<), and tag as variable (eg:$price, $pxp - details in tag section). Ex: $pxp>=320&&$level==0&&!locked => pxp more or equal to 320, level equals 0, not locked
- '-' (minus) at the beginning of the a conditional group to get negation

Filter Example:

CODE
-$locked,average|crude|fair|fine|artifact|crysal|token|energy|figurine

=>show unlocked equips (and items, as items are considered unlocked) that contains average, crude, fair, fine, artifact, crystal, toekn, energy, figurine in their drink (aka my filter after grindfest)

CODE
Power|Phase|Shade|Force, $pxp<320

=>only display equips that contain Power/Phase/Shade/Force in name and pxp must be <320

CODE
-$locked, $cond<75

=>only display unlocked items with condition < 75

CODE
$locked, -Slaughter|Destruction, level==10

=>only display locked equips that don't contain Slaughter/Destruction in their name and level 10

CODE
binding, slaughter|destruction

=>only display binding of slaughter or binding of destruction.

Currently supported tags: (case insensitive)
$NAME, $COUNT, $LEVEL, $PXP, $URL, $ID, $KEY,
$APRICE (200k, 1.1m - price as you entered in tag)
$PRICE (eg: 200000, 1100000 - number form)
$COND (between 0 and 100 - for equip's condition)
$LOCKED (true/false - use this for filter; will return false for non-equip items)
$QUALITY (Exquisite, Peerless, etc...)
$AQUALITY (Exq, Peer, Leg, etc...)
$TYPE (One-handed, Staff, Cloth, etc..),
$ATYPE (1H, 2H, ST, CL, etc...)
$STYPE (Axe, Oak, Phase, etc..),
$PREFIX (Ethereal, Hallowed,etc...),
$SUFFIX (Slaughter, Destruction, etc...),
$PART (Leggings, Gloves, Helmet, etc...) (it's empty on weapon/shield)
$<tag name><number> - showing a the first <number> letter of tag.(eg: $quality3 => Leg/Sup/Mag, $prefix2 =>Et/Ha/Hi)

Template (for List function) example:
CODE
[$ID][url=$URL]$NAME[/url] PxP$PXP Price:$APRICE

=>[39640402]Superior Ethereal Axe of Slaughter PxP302 Price:200k
CODE
[$#][B]$QUALITY3[/B] $PREFIX $STYPE $PART of [I]$SUFFIX[/I]

=> [1]Mag Tempestuous Axe of Slaughter
[2]Mag Hallowed Willow Staff of Curse-weaver

GIF Tutorial:

General Navigation
Attached Image
Filter basic
Attached Image
Filter advanced
Attached Image
List
Attached Image
Bazzaar
Attached Image
Salvage
Attached Image
Moogle item with COD
Attached Image
Moogle equip for auction using template
Attached Image

Special Thanks:
StonyCat for his donation to this project (1000 Hath so far)
Cats Lover (I must have a thing for cat people (IMG:[invalid] style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif) ) for his feedback on a bug. Several people have also reported, but his detailed report really helped me in pinpointing the problems.

Future features: future features will be based on donations, the features that reach its donation goal will be guaranteed to be included in the next released version. Here are the features that I have in plan:
  1. multi-COD - 500Hath or 4m
  2. mult-shrine - 500Hath or 4m
  3. input history
  4. better feedback system to notify you when multi-actions are completed - 500 Hath or 4m (donated by StonyCat)
  5. list works with items, more tags support such $# $TYPE $STRIKE, etc... (suggest to have more, but I won't do $STATS since scaling function is a lot of work, deserving a separate project)- 500Hath or 4m
  6. customizable filter tickbox, so you don't have to type into the filter field all the time, strong search function, such as search by level/PxP -500Hath or 4m
  7. input history to remember the last 10 input of each categories (filter, moogle recipient, list template, etc...) and modal input box (because prompt() is very limited)
  8. other custom features you want - 500Hath or 4m each
  9. more customizable moogle (StonyCat suggestion)
The idea of donation is to steer development in a direction you want, and to give me motivation to speed things up. Otherwise I will just add more feature when I feel like it.
+Quote Post

post Aug 8 2014, 15:43
Post #1559
Owyn

Casual Fapper
Level 354 (Godslayer)

This version is probably only compatible with Firefox 31

nah, Chrome TamperMonkey beta impelemted support for those FF changes, soon would be in stable.

noticed that wiki in the OP post has a section for gallery userscripts, so I'll announce them here cuz I just updated one:

Handy g.e-Hentai
- removes top panel in page view (there are two copies of it - at top and at the bottom)
- removes settings panel in multi page viewer moe along with thumbnails panel
- hides scrollbar (up\down arrows & MouseWheel still work)
- auto-preloads next page (in background mode)
- auto-detects if current (or next in MPV) image failed loading (and auto-clicks the link to load backup copy of it)
- F1 hotkey to toggle FullScreen

new in latest update:
- support for Firefox image preloading
- support for MPV (detects if loading (next) image is broken & reloads it)
- remove settings & thumbs panels from MPV

Wide g.e-Hentai
- more thumbs per row inside galleries and search (main page)
- vertical centering of little-height thumbnails on search-page
- visited links have different color on search-page
- support for both normal and large gallery thumbnails (hathperk)

This post has been edited by Owyn: Aug 8 2014, 15:44
+Quote Post

post Aug 8 2014, 15:58
Post #1560
Dan31

Chilling around
Level 480 (Godslayer)

QUOTE(nihilvoid @ Aug 8 2014, 07:28) *

Firefox 31 broke most of my custom scripts. I've managed to fix them along with the reloader.

Attached File  Reloader.txt ( 6.22k ) Number of downloads: 153

Works fine, thanks for the update.
+Quote Post

291 Pages V « < 76 77 78 79 80 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 19:17