Post #1
Oasis-Scantrad

Newcomer
Group: Members
Level 57 (Expert)

Hi,

Sorry, i'm not good with english, so...
Today i come in "my home" page for uploading gallery and i se this message :
You have been banned from submitting galleries to this system.

[Front Page]

And i have receive no message in my personal box here, so how i can fix this, please ?

Thanks in advance and good day. (IMG:[invalid] style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

post May 18 2011, 12:50
Post #2
Spectre

The Bell Tolls for All.
Group: Global Mods
Level 272 (Godslayer)

Probably because of whatever galleries were involved in this post:

https://forums.e-hentai.org/index.php?showt...p;#entry1096965
+Quote Post

post May 18 2011, 13:01
Post #3
Rikis

Bringer of Light
Group: Gold Star Club
Level 500 (Godslayer)

(IMG:[invalid] style_emoticons/default/happy.gif)
+Quote Post

post May 18 2011, 14:45
Post #4
Oasis-Scantrad

Newcomer
Level 57 (Expert)

Thanks for the link, but that's not an answer.
I can see url but without any explination. O_o

And the bann finish when ?
I can't see my page of "maintain galery" because of that.

Thanks again in advance.
+Quote Post

post May 18 2011, 16:19
Post #5
Tenboro

Admin

You were banned for attempting to bypass the cleanup/renaming process by dropping and reposting galleries.
+Quote Post

post May 19 2011, 07:48
Post #6
Oasis-Scantrad

Newcomer
Level 57 (Expert)

thanks. (IMG:[invalid] style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

it's temporary or permanent ? i need to ask to somoene to fix this ?
+Quote Post

post May 19 2011, 11:04
Post #7
lovehcomics

Active Poster
Level 272 (Godslayer)

It looks like a recurring pattern from looking at your comments on your galleries... So if temporary, it'll be a 'while'. It's sad, because you have a ton of good uploads but tried to bypass system rules. (IMG:[invalid] style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)
+Quote Post

post May 19 2011, 12:18
Post #8
Oasis-Scantrad

Newcomer
Level 57 (Expert)

It looks like a recurring pattern from looking at your comments on your galleries...

I know, but it's not my fault if someome find it's fun to screw the name of my galleries. (IMG:[invalid] style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)

I don't like waste my time on re-up my stuff. (IMG:[invalid] style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)

All i ask it's the chance of post the work of my translation team on my way without bother the team of e-hentai or his members.
+Quote Post

post May 19 2011, 12:37
Post #9
pop9

Forever Alone
Level 500 (Dovahkiin)

QUOTE(Oasis-Scantrad @ May 19 2011, 12:18) *

I know, but it's not my fault if someome find it's fun to screw the name of my galleries. (IMG:[invalid] style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)

(IMG:https://e-hentai.org/r/ffd6fa38314a821b0ca31a0fb652970f5327fb4f-15202-320-228-jpg/476189-10dc18b1a84f7f8a42ff81743cdfb9c36ebc6103/216365-30/Kyon_Facepalm.jpg)

+Quote Post

post May 19 2011, 12:41
Post #10
shizukuxii

Active Poster
Level 295 (Godslayer)

There's a gallery naming guide. When you fail to name the galleries in the corrected way then someone fix them for you, it's your fault not their fault.

+Quote Post

post May 19 2011, 13:51
Post #11
Oasis-Scantrad

Newcomer
Level 57 (Expert)

QUOTE(pop9 @ May 19 2011, 12:37) *

Yes, flood it's very useful here. (IMG:[invalid] style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

There's a gallery naming guide. When you fail to name the galleries in the corrected way then someone fix them for you, it's your fault not their fault.

It's not like nammed my galleries : lolkiiieeezzz

What's the problem if i want doing things on my way ?

Name of doujin : yes.
Name of artiste : tag
Name of the manga/anime : tag

I take time to put some tag when i post to avoid some troubles to the members.

I will wait couple of days to see if the bann continue or not.

In meantime, if someone can help me no problem. I juste want to know why i wan't post on my way (i have fellings it's a crime to do what i do if i look pop9) and if the bann is permanent or not.

See ya and thanks for taking time to answers me. (IMG:[invalid] style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)
+Quote Post

post May 19 2011, 14:47
Post #12
Xilleon

k
Level 119 (Ascended)

You're an idiot, the proper names are a necessary. You can't have lets say lcky star(imitating gallery spelling error) so some members will start a pention to rename your gallery to Lucky Star. Thats it really simple to understand. The members are not here to ruin your precious uploads, or to take them down. You tried to bypass the clean up process so Tenboro banned you. Now if its a permanent ban or a temporary ban it is anyones guess. So if this happens again don't repost your gallery let the clean up team do what they need to do. If you don't then i won't be surprised if you get a permanent ban if you don't have one already.
+Quote Post

post May 19 2011, 16:17
Post #13
Oasis-Scantrad

Newcomer
Level 57 (Expert)

You're an idiot, the proper names are a necessary.

1 : don't insult me, i'm not your friend and you don't know me.
2 : every gallery i have post have a "proper name"

You can't have lets say lcky star(imitating gallery spelling error) so some members will start a pention to rename your gallery to Lucky Star

I wrote name clearly, like i always do.

so some members will start a pention to rename your gallery

That's not their business.
Mmebers can't sleep the night because i name my gallery like i want ? (IMG:[invalid] style_emoticons/default/mellow.gif)

So if this happens again don't repost your gallery let the clean up team do what they need to do.

What's this "clean up" stuff ? I don't get it.
+Quote Post

post May 19 2011, 16:28
Post #14
Maximum_Joe

Legendary Poster
Level 500 (Dovahkiin)

QUOTE(Oasis-Scantrad @ May 19 2011, 06:17) *

Mmebers can't sleep the night because i name my gallery like i want ? (IMG:[invalid] style_emoticons/default/mellow.gif)

Yes actually, there are guidelines, this is not YOUR site, there are policies about these things and since there are few moderators a system was put into place so that the other members of this community can help keep it tidy. Think of it like Wikipedia where everyone can contribute; yes you can post whatever you want as the rules permit but don't be surprised when other people clean your stuff up so it matches the rest of the site's standards.
+Quote Post

post May 20 2011, 10:19
Post #15
Dlaglacz

Retired Galleries Maintenance Drone
Group: Catgirl Camarilla
Level 156 (Lord)

QUOTE(Oasis-Scantrad @ May 19 2011, 16:17) *

People don't come to e-hentai to appreciate the art of your naming style, they come to find what they want. The naming is adjusted to be standard so they can find it easier, and to show order, general naming rules so they can get used to it and feel more at home on the site.
+Quote Post

post May 20 2011, 11:51
Post #16
Spectre

The Bell Tolls for All.
Group: Global Mods
Level 272 (Godslayer)

QUOTE(Oasis-Scantrad @ May 19 2011, 10:17) *

1 : don't insult me, i'm not your friend and you don't know me.

This here be the internet, get used to insults (or at least don't tell anyone you're upset) because people won't care about your feelings more often than not, and reacting negatively to them only eggs others on to continue.

2 : every gallery i have post have a "proper name"
I wrote name clearly, like i always do.

A proper name to you perhaps. Others may not see it the same way though, which is why there are guidelines the staff (and well, users too) ask other users to follow, just so everyone is close to the same page.

Yes.

What's this "clean up" stuff ? I don't get it.

Actions involving expunging, tagging, and renaming. For the sake of having a database of galleries that is pruned of unnecessary copies of material or trash, while being easier to search.

Pages out of their bible:
https://forums.e-hentai.org/index.php?showtopic=24022
https://forums.e-hentai.org/index.php?showtopic=13615
https://forums.e-hentai.org/index.php?showtopic=19709
https://forums.e-hentai.org/index.php?showtopic=17725
+Quote Post

post May 20 2011, 22:42
Post #17
Shadow Weaver

Elite Poster
Level 302 (Ascended)

QUOTE(Oasis-Scantrad @ May 19 2011, 07:51) *

I take time to put some tag when i post to avoid some troubles to the members.

About that, there is a tagging guide that you should read because every time you upload and tag one of your galleries, I end up killing at least half the tags you enter because they are bad tags.
+Quote Post

post May 21 2011, 12:57
Post #18
Oasis-Scantrad

Newcomer
Level 57 (Expert)

QUOTE(Dlaglacz @ May 20 2011, 10:19) *

People don't come to e-hentai to appreciate the art of your naming style, they come to find what they want.

I understand that very well, believe me. In the searching field if you put the name of artist and add french you'll find our works easily.

About that, there is a tagging guide that you should read because every time you upload and tag one of your galleries, I end up killing at least half the tags you enter because they are bad tags.

Hum... i have a little problem here too.
I apologize in advance if i said something you could think stupid or causing troubles.

When i post a gallery i put tag to help the search so i put : name of artist, translation, name of manga/anime, name of characters and stuff like kind oh contents (paizuri, size breasts, cosplay, ...)

So where it's wrong to make good tag ? i don't put strange or incomplete name in tag either. I just search to understand you're way to do things.
+Quote Post

post May 21 2011, 23:52
Post #19

Death Row
Level 335 (Godslayer)

QUOTE(Oasis-Scantrad @ May 21 2011, 03:57) *

When i post a gallery i put tag to help the search so i put : name of artist, translation, name of manga/anime, name of characters and stuff like kind oh contents (paizuri, size breasts, cosplay, ...)

So where it's wrong to make good tag ? i don't put strange or incomplete name in tag either. I just search to understand you're way to do things.

While this might sound great, it usually leads to trouble in that uploaders overtag these.
The character who made a cameo on one panel in a non-sexual fashion? Don't tag him.
The schoolgirl uniform the character wore and changed out of long before anything sexual happened? Don't tag it.
+Quote Post

post May 22 2011, 10:46
Post #20
Dlaglacz

Retired Galleries Maintenance Drone
Group: Catgirl Camarilla
Level 156 (Lord)

QUOTE(Oasis-Scantrad @ May 21 2011, 12:57) *
I understand that very well, believe me. In the searching field if you put the name of artist and add french you'll find our works easily.
That's true, but... well, I think of naming this way.

We can have a lot of different naming styles, with some the people using 'french' tag, some 'francais', some 'france', some adding author name to translated comics, some adding their own only, some adding conventions in gallery name, some not, and users having to think more about searching, and there would be no way not to miss some galleries, for example those that were named 'My Favourite Toon Book' and contain a doujin with that character you were looking for, but weren't tagged because the character is obscure and no tagger who looked knew it.

Or we can have names standarized, and people eventually see what different parts of name mean and expect them to be in galleries and search for them effectively. This also directs efforts of re-up vigilantes, makes them know how and what to fix to make galleries more searchable. The naming convention was extensively discussed and occasionally adapted when a need to tag translator information and convention coding came along.

On the other hand, why do you insist to have a field which directly influences search abilities of people filled-in in non-standard way, when you have a big 'gallery description' field, where you can put your own name for the gallery, a description of it, or whetever else you want to, and if won't interfere with a search in any way? It might be that think of a gallery name as part of your work, and I believe it would benefit everyone if you thought of it as directions, like in an old phone book or Google search, to find your gallery, which must be efficient, not artistic.
+Quote Post

2 Pages V  1 2 >
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 07:27