Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> [Red's 41st Bounty] [Oiwaidou] Zense Ki no Evangerikosan (NG Evangelion) -> [English], Reward: 100,000 C + 100 Hath

post Mar 8 2011, 23:25
Post #1
Red of EHCOVE

Viceroy of Oook & EHCOVE cofounder
Group: Gold Star Club
Level 365 (Godslayer)

View Full Bounty Translate the listed dojin into English. This is a translation-only bounty, a separate bounty will be posted for editing job after the translation bounty is completed.

In addition to the carriers listed, you can also just post the translation in the forums.

This is my 41st translation bounty.

Dojin:
https://e-hentai.org/g/342108/348a4162b0/

Related Image: [gu.e-hentai.org] (IMG:[gu.e-hentai.org] http://gu.e-hentai.org/bountyimg/3364-s.jpg)

Notes:
Due to persistent, hmmm, misunderstandings about how to split the bounty between translators and editors that resulted in my recent bounties costing me 50%-100% more than listed price, I am now splitting the bounty between translating and editing. The first bounty that goes up in the system is for translating only. Once I have the translation, I'll post the editing bounty. If you want to do both bounties at the same time, you'll have to claim the two bounties.
* If you do the editing: please note I would like to upload the gallery to e-h system myself; I am not expecting much profit, but as a fellow bounty poster said it, it's all about prestige. What I pay out with the bounty is usually worth more then the gallery will make in the year. If you end up posting the translated doujin to the e-h galleries, I'll probably halve the bounty (if you did the translation and editing), or refuse to pay (if you did the editing only; note that the translator will still get fully paid by me).
* if you do the translating, you can either PM or post it here and just PM the notification, I don't care
* if a translator&editing credits are included, please also include my nickname as the sponsor, and the name of our site (E-hentai) as the host
* yes, please translate (or at least summarize) any existing author's rants, credits, titles of content, and so on, if present
* those bounties are for the hard work (translation and editing). If you just found the gallery somewhere and just uploaded it here, you are not eligible for my bounties, but I will still give you a reward - 5+5+5 (apply for it here).
* if you find a hq version of the J raw, whether it has or hasn't been translated, I'll reward you for it with a 2+2+2 reward (apply for it here )

Special notes:
* Kage has expressed tentative interest in this translation, I hope he will post more here to confirm or deny (IMG:[invalid] style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)
* part of the story has already been translated as https://e-hentai.org/g/339889/25de349d2f/ and I am fine with reusing the translation, of course
* bounty for the 2nd collected volume is here: [gu.e-hentai.org] http://gu.e-hentai.org/bounty.php?bid=3365 I'd expect it will be finished after this one
* cosponsoring of those long bounties is much welcome (IMG:[invalid] style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) Cosponsors are listed in credits.

This post has been edited by Red_Piotrus: Aug 5 2011, 18:18
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

post Mar 9 2011, 00:46
Post #2
Super Shanko

Manga Handyman
Group: Members
Level 199 (Lord)

Head's up. But the link for this and the other Eva one are actually FLOWER 03's link.
+Quote Post

post Mar 9 2011, 03:14
Post #3
KageSennin

只今現実逃避中
Level 358 (Godslayer)

As far as this goes, it gives me the chance to revisit a couple of spots in Ayanami Rei Hen that I had trouble with, and expands into a larger piece of work. I'm going to take a little tour of it by this weekend and decide then whether I want to do this or not. The "free talk" section that he referred to in Ayanami (that he wrote in Misato's book) looks pretty insane, so I don't know if I feel like getting that involved with this. If someone else ends up translating it, they are more than welcome to use, improve, and do whatever with my Ayanami script.
+Quote Post

post Mar 9 2011, 04:00
Post #4
Red of EHCOVE

Level 365 (Godslayer)

QUOTE(Super Shanko @ Mar 8 2011, 17:46) *
Head's up. But the link for this and the other Eva one are actually FLOWER 03's link.

Doh, copy and paste FAIL. Good excuse to rant to Ten about making bounties editable. Can you post the correct links in the comment for those bounties? I cannot... (I fixed them on the forums)

QUOTE(KageSennin @ Mar 8 2011, 20:14) *
As far as this goes, it gives me the chance to revisit a couple of spots in Ayanami Rei Hen that I had trouble with, and expands into a larger piece of work. I'm going to take a little tour of it by this weekend and decide then whether I want to do this or not. The "free talk" section that he referred to in Ayanami (that he wrote in Misato's book) looks pretty insane, so I don't know if I feel like getting that involved with this. If someone else ends up translating it, they are more than welcome to use, improve, and do whatever with my Ayanami script.

I hope you'll decide to take the dojins on. The free talk (author's rant) does, howeverm look a bit insane... I would like to see it translated, but it is optional - I will leave it to you (or whoever works on this) to decide if they find it interesting and challenging enough.

This post has been edited by Red_Piotrus: Mar 9 2011, 04:06
+Quote Post

post Aug 5 2011, 18:19
Post #5
Red of EHCOVE

Level 365 (Godslayer)

Bounty reset, so that the broken links could be fixed. And yes, I fixed the forum -> bounty links too.
+Quote Post

post Jun 13 2014, 09:46
Post #6
Red of EHCOVE

Level 365 (Godslayer)

Bounty link reset since the old one expired https://e-hentai.org/bounty.php?bid=10507
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 4th May 2024 - 03:03