> Account Help, Suddenly Can Not Login Using My Old Account

post Feb 11 2011, 22:23
Post #1
driodrid

Lurker
Group: Recruits

The account (minus all the spaces, sorry):
m u n o u h u s 3 2 1
Corresponding e-mail (minus all the spaces, and replace the # character for a @, sorry again)
s h i n b a k u n y u u . n k # g m a i l . c o m

The issue started with a 403 Forbidden error when I visited hentaiverse.org, and I was then being asked to re-login at forums.e-hentai.org and g.e-hentai.org, but my old password was not working. I tried using the forgot password option at the forums login, but it has been more than 10 minutes since I submitted the request and I have yet to receive an e-mail.

If there is a better way to go about correcting this let me know, but I had to create a new account to even ask for assistance.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

post Feb 11 2011, 22:36
Post #2
Tenboro

Admin

Closed for using bots/automated scripts.
+Quote Post

post Feb 11 2011, 22:58
Post #3
driodrid

Lurker

Ugh, I take it having a keyboard macro for just running through 1234567890 + space and my browser reloading the page every few minutes to get around sporadic errors counts as using bots/automated script?

Is there any way to have my account re-instated? I will stop using the macro and just manually reload the page if/when I get an error.
+Quote Post

post Feb 11 2011, 23:34
Post #4
Tenboro

Admin

Yes, and no.
+Quote Post

post Feb 12 2011, 00:39
Post #5
driodrid

Lurker

Geez, 1-strike and you are out , no warnings (IMG:[invalid] style_emoticons/default/sad.gif), and with quite a bit of a time investment gone...sigh. I can not complain though, I never did go out of my way to find out if this was forbidden, and I just assumed that sending 123456789space (edit: sorry, make that 3762915840space, I forgot I swapped the order around a bit when I started using a 2H blade) via single keyboard key presses and a tab reload every few minutes (the tab auto-reload every few minutes was mainly used during item world runs, where I usually go through quite a number of rounds and would otherwise find myself looking back at my monitor after not being attentive to it for a few hours and staring at a log error page or bad gateway error page instead of being in the middle of a battle or ejected from item world as expected) were not an issue because I never received a complaint in all this time and so I thought it was not exactly use of a bot or script.

Well, no way I can start from scratch again, but I do have to admit that it has been a very enjoyable ride so far, so thanks for all the work you have put into the hentaiverse, it was the only online game I have ever let myself get addicted to so you are definitely doing something right (IMG:[invalid] style_emoticons/default/smile.gif).

This post has been edited by driodrid: Feb 12 2011, 14:30
+Quote Post

post Feb 12 2011, 01:02
Post #6
bladejtr

The Goddess of Loot and Harvest?
Group: Gold Star Club
Level 114 (Ascended)

It gives you automated warnings, if you didn't see them then you were clearly not at your keyboard when it happened.
+Quote Post

post Feb 12 2011, 01:37
Post #7
driodrid

Lurker

Well, not looking the (edit: I was too sleepy to catch that on the first proofread (IMG:[invalid] style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)) at my monitor for a few hours would be the same thing I guess, item world runs take forever on easy so I tend to read a book / watch tv / check out my other screen while clicking away for a few hours, and any warning popups would have just been cleared away with the space key sent in those clicks while any warnings on the page itself would get reloaded with the browser tab auto-reloading, eventually causing the server to produce that 403 Forbidden error after one too many reloads maybe? I was especially engrossed watching a few back to back movies earlier, so I am sure I was ejected out of the item world I was in long before I thought to look back to see how I was doing (IMG:[invalid] style_emoticons/default/smile.gif).

This post has been edited by driodrid: Feb 12 2011, 14:37
+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 05:37