> GM Script - Equipment shop helper, Quicken the equipment listing a little bit

post Dec 23 2010, 08:31
Post #1
aoyamamotoko

Newcomer
Group: Members
Level 253 (Godslayer)

Equipment shop helper v0.9
v0.9 released. Here is the download link: [dl.dropbox.com] Equipment Shop Helper v0.9
Usage:
The same as before, "k" on equipment popup being shown, then go to Bazzar > Equipment Shop Helper.

New feature:
  • Custom format script engine - Since my format may not be the best for all people. How to use should be straight forward.
  • Sorting - 2 level sorting (eg. First sort by type then price. etc)
  • Save settings - Auto save. Well, more or less
  • Visual style update

Improvement
  • Better Google Chrome support - namely the "Back" button works now
  • Isolated from dropbox downloading - it is now fully running from your HD
  • Annoying alert dialog box removed - Instead a message silently show and fadeout in 2 seconds at the bottom of the screen

Sorry for the delay and I look forward to feedbacks (and bugs). The next release I only have 1 in my mind atm which is grab price from Bazzar.

Equipment shop helper v0.5a
This is a work around version for user who have updated their GM to the latest version 0.9. This version has almost no new feature made but to use other method to load the script. In short, install the following one and everything will be fine. Work fine for older versions of GM as well.

Here is the link: [dl.dropbox.com] Equipment Shop Helper v0.5a

In long, I am surprised with the benefits gained in this release then the 2 previous releases.
Benifits:
  • Google Chrome (v4+) is now supported (partially)
  • (Not obvious but VERY significant) Less (security) restrictions in developing features
Drawbacks:
  • No more Error console logging (at least i couldn't found a proper solution yet)
  • Continous download (at the moment +10kb every page load)
P.S. If you are using scrpt blockers like NoScript, please enable dropbox.com as thats where the script at the moment stored - Thanks to BenderBRodriguez to pick that up
Equipment shop helper v0.5
The improved version of the previous release. Change/improvement:
  • Integrated to the main window. a.k.a No need to start the equipment detail to use the functionality
  • Integrated to the Bazzar menu as menu item "Equipment shop helper"
  • Created a dedicated Equipment shop helper page
  • In the shop helper page, level, slot, type, price and comment are optional items. They show as default
  • In the shop helper page, clear the list via mouse click the button "Clear list"
  • In the shop helper page, small amount of HV styles applied
  • The RRP of the item is calculated based in item level and quality (eg, fine, crude etc)
Operations:
In Equipment and Equipment Shop page, press "k" when the item's popup window is shown.
(Just like show the detail in a new window via pressing "c", we press "k" instead). A message will be shown in the console.
After inserted all the equipments, hover the Bazzar menu and click on the Equipment shop helper menu item. Your BB code to post to the forum is waiting for you to copy. Check different checkbox base on your need.
Other operations are pretty obvious and so I will skip them.

Installing:
The script can be downloaded and installed [dl.dropbox.com] here. You need FireFox and GreaseMonkey to run the script. Other browsers are not at all supported. (Chrome is not supported because it the script is using FF and GM specific functionalities)

Others:
  • Previous release is v0.1
  • I made sure "http://hentaiverse.org/*" is the included page this time
  • Thanks for comments from various people
Equipment shop helper v0.1
Here is the GM script I wrote for people interested in listing their equipment for sales but too lazy to repeat the lengthy process. Equipment shop helperhelps you to generate the BB Code from the equipment detail page. There are only 4 operations:

1) Insert to the list
While you are at the equipment detail page, pressing "Enter" key to insert the current item to the list. You will get a confirmation box after. That means, pressing "Enter" key twice would add the item to the list.

2) Show the BB Code
It is done by pressing "s". The dialog shows up is the complete list of equipment in BB Code. Just copy and you can paste directly to the forum. Price is not the concern of the script yet and so you have to enter yourself but it should be pretty easy

3) Delete the list
Done by the "Delete" key. Basically clear the stored list. If you have an empty list and liked to show the BB Code, you will get an "Empty" message.

4) (Bonus...) Close the window by "Esc" key
That is just done because it is easy.

The script can be downloaded and installed [dl.dropbox.com] here. You need FireFox and GreaseMonkey to run the script. Other browsers are not at all supported.

No lic or whatsoever. Free to mod but please state your mod is originated from my work.

This post has been edited by aoyamamotoko: Feb 10 2011, 01:37
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

post Dec 23 2010, 19:37
Post #2
Sayo Aisaka

I have no Item Sluts :(
Level 197 (Destined)

If people find this useful, let me know. I could sticky it in the WTS section, or something.
+Quote Post

post Dec 26 2010, 19:53
Post #3
Razorflame

Dragon Knight
Group: Gold Star Club
Level 320 (Godslayer)

I would find this useful, however, I would rather there be a more sophisticated version of this that allows you to do the following:

Step 1: In a window, post the item url in one box, the name of the item in the box below that box, insert the level of the item in a box below that, insert the price you want to sell it for in a box below that, and finally, have an optional box below that where people can insert comments about the item (this would be optional, it wouldn't have to be filled in)...

I'd definitely use something like that very often, and I'm sure a lot of other people would as well.

Cheers!
+Quote Post

post Dec 27 2010, 01:48
Post #4
tribalspirit

upgrading maniac and pro whiner
Level 179 (Destined)

need a little trick to work
in greasemonkey you have to set "included pages" on http://hentaiverse.org/pages/showequip.php*
just adding the star at the end of the link or it will not work

in chrome i can't get it to work (probably because you can't set the pages enabled)

overall this script it's really useful, i was researching to write down one with same funcionality

This post has been edited by tribalspirit: Dec 27 2010, 02:09
+Quote Post

post Dec 27 2010, 02:19
Post #5
r3dd0ssal

Elite Poster
Level 370 (Godslayer)

QUOTE(Razorflame @ Dec 26 2010, 14:53) *

I would find this useful, however, I would rather there be a more sophisticated version of this that allows you to do the following:

Step 1: In a window, post the item url in one box, the name of the item in the box below that box, insert the level of the item in a box below that, insert the price you want to sell it for in a box below that, and finally, have an optional box below that where people can insert comments about the item (this would be optional, it wouldn't have to be filled in)...

I'd definitely use something like that very often, and I'm sure a lot of other people would as well.

Cheers!

That would be ridiculously complicated and unnecessary. Honestly, since this is supposed to save time, the alerts should probably be taken out; put some GM_log()'s instead if you need them for debugging.

While you have the equip window open for using this script just copy/paste the equipment info and then put the price below it.

Edit: On the other hand, if the author of the script doesn't mind me messing with it, I could probably get it to grab the level and add that to the text so it pastes something like

Fine gossamer robe of the elementalist - Level 237

but it's not exactly on my immediately list of things to do.

This post has been edited by DemonEyesBob: Dec 27 2010, 02:23
+Quote Post

post Dec 27 2010, 02:26
Post #6
grumpymal

I hate everything >:C
Level 362 (Godslayer)

It wouldn't be that difficult to write a version of this script that runs from the Bazaar that pulls the price info from that page. One way would be cloning the div and inserting a new function to the onclick event that launches a modified version of the Equip popup with an entry form and the Bazaar's price listed so you can do whatever. I could probably do it, but I don't know if I want to take on another scripting project when I've still got another one on the back burner.
+Quote Post

post Dec 27 2010, 11:32
Post #7
tribalspirit

Level 179 (Destined)

well if you do make it work on bazaar every html element has the equip price inside + it s level, it's just a matter of ripping it of and listing

this script it's the only thing that this game was missing
(meh if temb can implement a online bazaar or auction house for equip and items, it can be just better, but i doubt that this will happen)
+Quote Post

post Dec 28 2010, 22:01
Post #8
Pickled Cow

My lid is stuck.
Level 500 (Dovahkiin)

Hm... I don't think I have it working right. Also, I had to place an Asterisk at the end of showequip.php to get this to work.
I use Firefox 3.6.12.

EDIT: Never mind, I forgot that the default font is image based.
Average ruby katana of slaughter

This post has been edited by Anomtai: Dec 28 2010, 22:05
+Quote Post

post Jan 5 2011, 14:36
Post #9
aoyamamotoko

Newcomer
Level 253 (Godslayer)

Thanks for all the comments. Now I have an updated version. Not too many new functionalities but remade to a be more user friendly.
+Quote Post

post Jan 6 2011, 12:23
Post #10
tribalspirit

Level 179 (Destined)

(IMG:[invalid] style_emoticons/default/ohmy.gif)

thanks now it seems a professional work
works perfect

only remark: the formula that you use for calculating the price of equip for me is a bit off and the quality level of the item is not good to evaluate it (though the level is)
in my humble opinion is just better to leave the bazaar selling price, and because for now the script can't hack it from bazaar page i was trying to disable it by default but it seems to not work

setted
withPrice=false;

it seems the it can't save or store the choices either

i'm not a expert of javascript though, my language is c#

This post has been edited by tribalspirit: Jan 6 2011, 12:26
+Quote Post

post Jan 6 2011, 14:52
Post #11
aoyamamotoko

Newcomer
Level 253 (Godslayer)

QUOTE(tribalspirit @ Jan 6 2011, 21:23) *

(IMG:[invalid] style_emoticons/default/ohmy.gif)

thanks now it seems a professional work
works perfect

only remark: the formula that you use for calculating the price of equip for me is a bit off and the quality level of the item is not good to evaluate it (though the level is)
in my humble opinion is just better to leave the bazaar selling price, and because for now the script can't hack it from bazaar page i was trying to disable it by default but it seems to not work

setted
withPrice=false;

it seems the it can't save or store the choices either

i'm not a expert of javascript though, my language is c#

Yeah, 1 of the next updates would be users able to save their settings.
for the formular. i really wish i can get the 1 HV is actually using. i plan to make that changable via some factors
+Quote Post

post Jan 7 2011, 18:56
Post #12
Sayo Aisaka

Level 197 (Destined)

Even if we knew how the prices were calculated, it wouldn't help much, because we can't see the information it's using to make that calculation. If you want an exact price, you'll have to get it from the Bazaar.

So, are people using this? Is it worthy of stickying? I'm not in a position to try it out for myself at the moment, so I'd appreciate a bit of feedback.
+Quote Post

post Jan 7 2011, 22:47
Post #13
tribalspirit

Level 179 (Destined)

it's good but it's not a version 1
first is needed a confimation window and a settings storing
+Quote Post

post Jan 9 2011, 04:54
Post #14
Xilleon

k
Level 119 (Ascended)

I found it perfect to be honest. quick easy what else is there to say? i know i am gonna be using this more in the future. this deserves a sticky.
+Quote Post

post Jan 9 2011, 08:00
Post #15
r3dd0ssal

Elite Poster
Level 370 (Godslayer)

I love you. I'm using your code for my own stuff now, since I'm too lazy to figure out the regex myself and you just did it for me. <3
+Quote Post

post Jan 9 2011, 20:22
Post #16
grumpymal

I hate everything >:C
Level 362 (Godslayer)

You really ought to learn regex, its extremely useful for parsing stuff like text and code you scrape off of web pages.
+Quote Post

post Jan 9 2011, 21:06
Post #17
r3dd0ssal

Elite Poster
Level 370 (Godslayer)

QUOTE(cmal @ Jan 9 2011, 15:22) *

You really ought to learn regex, its extremely useful for parsing stuff like text and code you scrape off of web pages.

I know basic regex, but I'm just too lazy to use it. Especially since I'm essentially limiting myself to my last 4-5 arenas every day. If I like the next update a lot I'll put more effort into making stuff for it.
+Quote Post

post Jan 15 2011, 18:16
Post #18
Sayo Aisaka

Level 197 (Destined)

QUOTE(Xilleon @ Jan 9 2011, 02:54) *

I found it perfect to be honest. quick easy what else is there to say? i know i am gonna be using this more in the future. this deserves a sticky.

Might as well, then. I'll sticky it in the WTS section.
+Quote Post

post Jan 15 2011, 19:07
Post #19
tribalspirit

Level 179 (Destined)

great stick
hooray for aoyama
+Quote Post

post Jan 15 2011, 19:21
Post #20
hentai_fusion

Nyo
Level 500 (Ponyslayer)

this version still can't grab the bazaar price right?
+Quote Post

7 Pages V  1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 6th May 2024 - 21:13