Reply to this topicStart new topic
> How do you sleep?, sleeping habits

post Sep 5 2010, 00:53
Post #1
Honeycat

Extra Hissy
Group: Catgirl Camarilla
Level 500 (Godslayer)

What are your sleeping habits? Do you lie on your side, back or belly when you sleep? Do you have dreams or insomnia? Do you snore or drool, grind your teeth, sleepwalk or talk in your sleep? Do you sleep naked or with stuffed animals? Whatever you can think of.

I usually sleep on my side or back and I drool a lot and sometimes snore. In the wintertime, my cat sleeps on the bed with me or on the couch. Sometimes, I eat crackers or a light snack in bed and watch TV before I turn in.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

post Sep 5 2010, 00:59
Post #2
Black Dynamite

Legendary Poster
Group: Gold Star Club
Level 440 (Dovahkiin)

i sleep on my back
i also have a lot of wet dreams
in the summer i sleep with the fan in the window over my bed
+Quote Post

post Sep 5 2010, 01:00
Post #3
Simpson

comfy girlseat
Group: Members
Level 54 (Expert)

As far as i know i sleep on my back most the time..at least thats the position i keep to when i try to sleep and how i wake up again. Dunno if i change much while sleeping.

No idea about sounds either, but i do them they are silently enough to not penetrate the wall of my apartment ^^

Mostly i sleep in clothing (T-shirt and long pans) dunno somehow i started with that and now i am used to it, weird hm? ^^
+Quote Post

post Sep 5 2010, 01:16
Post #4
Honeycat

Extra Hissy
Level 500 (Godslayer)

I used to always fall asleep with my TV on and then wake up at 3 or 4 in the morning with the TV blaring. I've since trained myself to set the timer on my TV as soon as I begin to feel drowsy.

I've also noticed that when I lie on my side to fall asleep, I bend my wrists downward and tuck my hands up under my chin. It's a wonder I don't wake up with sore wrists.
+Quote Post

post Sep 5 2010, 01:24
Post #5
Simpson

comfy girlseat
Level 54 (Expert)

Hm when i go to bed its quiet in my room, only the fan of my computer of course because it stays on 24/7..but i cannot sleep with anything like voices or music. In the past i often sleeped on my chest with my arms below it wich leaded to hm whats that in english? "limb arms"?

since than i avoid to sleep that way
+Quote Post

post Sep 5 2010, 01:32
Post #6
Wayward_Vagabond

ii-Kagen ni Shiro.
Level 369 (Dovahkiin)

I tend to sleep on my stomach, or left side. I usually wake up after 4 hours of sleep, and depending on the time, may go back to sleep for another hour after I've been up for a bit. I sleep equally well with the lights on or off. I sleep in sweat pants, or those nylon athletic ones, with or without underwear. Background noise such as rain, an air conditioner, or a television keep me up, but the television in my room is only used for my PS2. I always use the same thickness blanket; In the summer it's at my waist with no shirt on, and in winter it's over my shoulder with a shirt on.
+Quote Post

post Sep 5 2010, 01:33
Post #7
Goldburgstien

Caged Konata Lover. (*≧д≦)o (≧∀≦)ノ
Level 50 (Expert)

Side, curled up like a ball. Talk in my sleep. Sleep naked. Wake up with neck pain most of the time, 'cause I move in my sleep and usually end up with my head over the edge.

Barely dream, and if I do they're fucking awesome.
+Quote Post

post Sep 5 2010, 01:34
Post #8
Msgr. Radixius

If Your Crotch Don't Tingle, It Ain't Based
Level 257 (Ascended)

How do I sleep?

Poorly.
+Quote Post

post Sep 5 2010, 01:36
Post #9
Simpson

comfy girlseat
Level 54 (Expert)

hm now i remember i once dreamed i could fly..i was sowhat of happy as i woke up..that was the best dream i ever remembered there after.
+Quote Post

post Sep 5 2010, 02:05
Post #10
Honeycat

Extra Hissy
Level 500 (Godslayer)

I don't know why but I just can't sleep with an empty stomach. If I do, I'll toss and turn all night. If I don't eat a lot for dinner or if I go to bed really late, I'll most often eat some Ritz crackers or some dry cereal. If it's something more, I'll either sit up in bed with a paper plate in my lap or more often, I'll lie on my back while watching TV with the plate on my belly and eat otter style.

There's been quite a few times when my cat and I have woken up in the morning covered in cracker crumbs. Sometimes, I'll find the odd piece of dry cereal stuck to my T-shirt.

This post has been edited by Tenseigamoon: Sep 5 2010, 02:11
+Quote Post

post Sep 5 2010, 02:08
Post #11
That guy Nagi

????
Level 42 (Artisan)

I'm usually sleeping on my belly next to a fan set on low. Most of the time I end up on my side because of lower back pains. I need a better bed mattress.
+Quote Post

post Sep 5 2010, 02:38
Post #12
sekirei07

Casual Poster
Level 184 (Destined)

I sleep while hugging something, either my dog or my dr. pepper pillow. If I fall asleep without holding something I wake up holding something. I must be a very lonely person lol
+Quote Post

post Sep 5 2010, 02:39
Post #13
Isis86

Bitch, please ... Lookin' all fly.
Level 47 (Artisan)

It always take forever to drift into slumber
+Quote Post

post Sep 5 2010, 02:43
Post #14
Simpson

comfy girlseat
Level 54 (Expert)

Hm i still cuddle into my blanket the way that it surrounds me like a pipe lol (IMG:[invalid] style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

sometimes at least^^
+Quote Post

post Sep 5 2010, 02:46
Post #15
Lolicon_of_Sin

I rek all u cheeky cunts I swear on me mum
Level 48 (Artisan)

QUOTE(Tenseigamoon @ Sep 5 2010, 00:53) *

Do you lie on your side, back or belly when you sleep?

Side. Usually the right side.

Do you have dreams or insomnia?

Dreams... well, always I guess. But I rarely ever remember them unless it's a frightening nightmare. :/
Insomnia... yea, quite a lot. Cause I tend to think a lot when I'm in my bed for some reason. Also, I have the very bad habit to drink a lot of cola at night. (IMG:[invalid] style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

Do you snore or drool, grind your teeth, sleepwalk or talk in your sleep?

Sometimes I drool a bit. Also when I'm somewhere between dreaming and awake in the morning, sometimes I talk, cause I'm not sure yet if it's real or a dream.

Do you sleep naked or with stuffed animals?

The only thing I wear when I sleep is my underpants. When it's cold, I tend to wear socks too.
Stuffed animals? Heh. No.

Whatever you can think of.

I sleep with a long pillow at my right side, kinda like a dakimakura only without an anime character printed on it.
Strangely, sometimes I laugh during my sleep... but I mean like literally LOL. I've heard several complaints of that. (IMG:[invalid] style_emoticons/default/blink.gif)
An alarm clock does not work for me. Not at all. If it's next to me, I disable the alarm during my sleep. When I block the switch with an object, I've pressed snooze like 10 times before I finally conciously notice it. Even when I position it somewhere out of reach, I stand up in my sleep to disable it. I guess that kinda counts as sleepwalking. (IMG:[invalid] style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)
+Quote Post

post Sep 5 2010, 02:54
Post #16
ootoro

Level 272 (Godslayer)

I have "non-twenty-four hour delayed sleep phase disorder".
When I'm going to sleep I'm either on my side or stomach, but after I fall asleep, I don't move at all. When I was younger I would sometimes wake up with one of my arms completely numb (and I mean completely). It was a rather disturbing experience. I've since trained myself out of it.
+Quote Post

post Sep 5 2010, 03:07
Post #17
Honeycat

Extra Hissy
Level 500 (Godslayer)

QUOTE(Lolicon_of_Sin @ Sep 4 2010, 17:46) *

Strangely, sometimes I laugh during my sleep... but I mean like literally LOL.

I've laughed a few times in my sleep. It's kinda weird but fun. I don't recall what I was laughing at in my dream, though.

I always wake up with drool running down the side of my face so I must sleep with my mouth hanging open. I used to always wake up clenching my teeth and my jaw would be sore but not so much anymore. I often wake up with a stiff neck or sore back, but that depends on how much time I've spent on my laptop the night before. Bad posture and stress, eye strain, etc. I try to find something funny or relaxing to watch on TV before I fall asleep to unwind.

+Quote Post

post Sep 5 2010, 03:35
Post #18
Wayward_Vagabond

ii-Kagen ni Shiro.
Level 369 (Dovahkiin)

QUOTE(torotuna @ Sep 4 2010, 20:54) *
I have "non-twenty-four hour delayed sleep phase disorder".

I'm pretty sure I actually have this. I've always compensated by skipping a night of sleep, or taking an hour nap from time to time.
+Quote Post

post Sep 5 2010, 03:39
Post #19
shoetube

Casual Poster
Level 75 (Champion)

I usually start on my side with a pillow between my legs one under my head and holding a third in my arms, but end up sleeping on my stomach with one pillow in each arm kinda squished around my face. and my feet MUST be sticking out from under the covers!
+Quote Post

post Sep 5 2010, 05:06
Post #20
D.D.D.

Legendary Poster
Level 87 (Hero)

Oh! This may be the chance to endorse Adam Carolla's bed invention, "The Mattrifice", with the orifice inside the mattress. Or it could be like a "MattrÆsshole". Use your imagination.

Now, really, if anyone designs mattresses and they're reading this: Put a nice hole in the mattress, all the way through, as if you put a coffee can in there—'bout that size.

You can sleep on your (if you're like me) stomach, and if you get an erection in the middle of the night, that goes in the hole. If, uh, you got a couple'a hookers over and one dropped too much acid and's gotta vomit—right into the hole.

If you're like me and you gotta take a wiz in the middle of the night, and you're too tired to get up—well, y'just go right in the hole you're already in! And I think it would be just as comfortable. I really do.
+Quote Post

140 Pages V  1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 12th May 2024 - 02:31