Reply to this topicStart new topic
> About Uploader Pokom

post Jun 7 2022, 05:32
Post #1
hentfreak22

Casual Poster
Group: Members
Level 84 (Expert)

I just stumbled upon this here: https://e-hentai.org/g/2220127/b153c5289a/?hc=1#comments

From what i understand: Pokom is stealing users work expunging their Galleries and uploading them himself.

Is this tolerated? I mean KEYLUN provided some pictures as proof.

If it is allowed, should i just put him on my Blacklist since he just copies / Spams the Galleries?
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

post Jun 7 2022, 06:20
Post #2
Eboshi

(๑ơ ₃ ơ)
Group: Gold Star Club
Level 500 (Ponyslayer)

QUOTE(hentfreak22 @ Jun 7 2022, 12:32) *

From what i understand: Pokom is stealing users work expunging their Galleries and uploading them himself.

Everyone can have their own imagesets unless they're exact dupe.
QUOTE(hentfreak22 @ Jun 7 2022, 12:32) *

If it is allowed, should i just put him on my Blacklist since he just copies / Spams the Galleries?

It's totally up to you. Feel free to do so if you don't want to see his galleries.
+Quote Post

post Jun 7 2022, 07:56
Post #3
Pokom

Semi-retired (Busy)
Group: Catgirl Camarilla
Level 500 (Ponyslayer)

Removed previous texts since nobody cares anyway and some users still spam same irrelevant comments in many unrelated of my galleries. There are also some users spam, abusing or harassing other users (sometimes telling their family/uploader to die and still managed to get some upvotes) and yet he don't want to make private gallery to criticize their behaviours.

Everyone can have their own imageset galleries and upload them according to their preferences. Pixiv / paid contents galleries are not exclusive to just 1 person and those uploaders are mostly not the artists too. There are also uploaders who also created imageset galleries even when other uploaders are still updating them without removing any valid images (sample manga/doujin removed), including that uploader himself but he acted like he don't do it or reupload deleted images from other uploader galleries in his galleries. Some of the newer images in his galleries also have different filesize than original source (bigger filesize) to get more GPs.

Some uploaders can now include multiple sample/full store doujin/manga in their imageset galleries because nobody cares/they refrain to separate the missing works and expunge them as compilation or expungers will be labeled as bad people.

@Larequirem
I did say most, not all. The paid galleries (created around June 2021) that are/could be affected by the expunges are taken from here since someone don't want the contents to be gone (many still missing though), recently created paid content and older galleries are taken from somewhere else.
People are also conveniently forget that I'm not the only person who started/voted on the petitions, but I'm the obvious one since I'm also an uploader and those expunges are correct according to the rule during that time.

@kiwino
Nope. Those galleries are expunged because the uploader already had multiple galleries with same themes without reaching limit (>2000 images or >10gb). Those are not allowed that time. Reference: https://forums.e-hentai.org/index.php?showtopic=232472. Even without combining someone else's imageset galleries and reupload them, those galleries can still be expunged.

This post has been edited by Pokom: Aug 30 2022, 14:05
+Quote Post

post Jun 7 2022, 13:01
Post #4
Mags_

Reclaimer of my name
Group: Gold Star Club
Level 500 (Ponyslayer)

QUOTE(hentfreak22 @ Jun 7 2022, 13:32) *

Attached Image
+Quote Post

post Jun 11 2022, 21:22
Post #5
Lady_Slayer

Member of the Bal'masqué
Group: Catgirl Camarilla
Level 500 (Ponyslayer)

I'll choose to not stand on either side. I read the comment on that pages [url]https://e-hentai.org/g/2220127/b153c5289a/?hc=1#comments[url]

and seems like KEYLUN only tells part of the truth. If he's trying to manipulate public opinion, I'm out of this.
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post

post Jun 27 2022, 22:25
Post #6
Larequirem

Glass Cannon Lover
Level 463 (Godslayer)

QUOTE(Pokom @ Jun 7 2022, 12:56) *

I haven't expunged other imageset galleries after rule updated (unless it is identical duplicate/ replaced by same uploader/ forbidden).

yeah sure you conveniently forget to add that YOUR ACTION that spur the site rule change
https://forums.e-hentai.org/index.php?showtopic=249193

Edit: I got most of the paid content from different websites, unsure if they sometimes got the content from here too. And there are artists who use both Patreon and Gumroad to deliver rewards and have many other supporters. Also I created the galleries for paid content earlier (maybe a few months/years earlier), unless I time-travel to steal from someone's paid content galleries.

time travel wut you clearly updated your gallery after you expunged other gallery
once again this specific part that spur the rule change

Edit 4: Wait, did I just read someone want me to be killed by ccp in real life and there are people upvote it (even someone with high moderation power).

well, you right tho on this one, no one should be killed IRL by this petty action, but hey this is internet

This post has been edited by Larequirem: Jun 27 2022, 22:28
+Quote Post

post Jun 27 2022, 22:33
Post #7
Shank

Roll for Initiative
Group: Global Mods
Level 500 (Ponyslayer)

Imagesets can co-exist, so long as they are not identical or expungable for other reasons (compilations, forbidden, etc).

If any actual rules are being broken, you can PM me if you want me to look into it, or post in the relevant thread to expunge when appropriate.

To both sides, keep it civil.
+Quote Post

post Aug 1 2022, 11:30
Post #8
kiwino

Casual Poster
Level 53 (Expert)

isn't that the loophole? downloading someone else's imageset then having them expunged for containing all of "duplicate"
+Quote Post

post Aug 1 2022, 12:12
Post #9
Shank

Roll for Initiative
Group: Global Mods
Level 500 (Ponyslayer)

QUOTE(kiwino @ Aug 1 2022, 09:30) *

isn't that the loophole? downloading someone else's imageset then having them expunged for containing all of "duplicate"

The newer gallery would get expunged, so that wouldn't be possible.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th May 2024 - 10:14