Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Touhou Cookie☆ Tags

post Feb 8 2022, 08:54
Post #1
balloondraw

Newcomer
Group: Members

Has the possibility ever been discussed for these? The characters are just the Touhou characters, but the specific Cookie☆ version of them is often identifiable as well.

What cookie is: [www.reddit.com] https://www.reddit.com/r/touhou/wiki/nico/cookie
An example of a cookie doujin: https://e-hentai.org/g/2134352/14237b7a85/

This post has been edited by balloondraw: Feb 8 2022, 08:56
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

post Feb 8 2022, 13:16
Post #2
Shank

Roll for Initiative
Group: Global Mods
Level 500 (Ponyslayer)

Non fetish/technical namespace requests here:
https://forums.e-hentai.org/index.php?showtopic=246656

It's effectively a parody of touhou, so it's not likely. Probably wouldn't namespace a parody of a parody, especially one that has - as far as I can see at a glance - is largely the same characters.
+Quote Post

post Feb 8 2022, 14:15
Post #3
Mayriad

SUPER ★ BUSY ★ TIME
Level 127 (Lord)

Wow, I am surprised to see this topic on EH.

I think it is rather a standalone category and a parody tag is possible, but technically it is still a Inmu-Touhou crossover and the two existing parody tags could be enough to identify relevant galleries already.

Character tags are probably not, because these tags are visual and the touhou ones should still be used; otherwise you can even add more tags like yajuu senpai for the same characters.
+Quote Post

post Feb 8 2022, 15:00
Post #4
Shank

Roll for Initiative
Level 500 (Ponyslayer)

Even better if it can be found by combining parody tags.

Better than setting a precedent of making a parody for a fanwork, considering that qualifies fan parody tags for hundreds of thousands of doujins (IMG:[invalid] style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)
+Quote Post

post Feb 8 2022, 23:26
Post #5
balloondraw

Newcomer

I don't know if using the inmu tag is the best way to deal with it if there's nobody actually from inmu in the gallery. Maybe a cookie parody tag without any specific character tags? Since there's not many cookie galleries currently (as far as I know), just having a parody tag for people to find cookie-specific content may be useful while having a way to search for specific characters within those few galleries may not be necessary.

This post has been edited by balloondraw: Feb 8 2022, 23:28
+Quote Post

post Feb 8 2022, 23:52
Post #6
Mayriad

SUPER ★ BUSY ★ TIME
Level 127 (Lord)

QUOTE(balloondraw @ Feb 8 2022, 21:26) *
I don't know if using the inmu tag is the best way to deal with it if there's nobody actually from inmu in the gallery.

...Are you expecting actual inmu characters from the inmu parody tag?

Attached Image
+Quote Post

post Feb 9 2022, 03:09
Post #7
balloondraw

Newcomer

QUOTE(Mayriad @ Feb 8 2022, 16:52) *

...Are you expecting actual inmu characters from the inmu parody tag?

Attached Image

(IMG:[i.kym-cdn.com] https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/001/650/747/aaf.png)
+Quote Post

post Jun 21 2022, 05:57
Post #8
skinlessPenis

Lurker
Group: Lurkers

Gonna drop some autism real quick.

Most Cookie☆ "characters" are representations of real-life voice actors. The characters they voiced are used kind of like avatars to represent the voice actors.
Visually most Cookie☆ characters' designs are based on Touhou and should be tagged as such
but there are characters whose designs aren't based on Touhou, and drawings of the real-life voice actors themselves, and those being tagged with Touhou can be annoying and can cause confusion.

For example, on Gelbooru there is a Cookie☆ tag but it's followed by "Touhou" in parentheses.
Characters(voice actors) like Yuyusu, Kofji, and Ichigo have representations that aren't based on Touhou, and having those posts tied to Touhou isn't appropriate.
e.g [gelbooru.com] https://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&am...i_%28cookie%29+

Galleries where a Cookie☆ tag is needed is unlikely, and it could be argued that a standalone Inmu tag is enough for those galleries, but it'd just be convenient to have a Cookie☆ tag.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st May 2024 - 22:20