Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> HV Equipment calc 0.1, a rough Stat calculator (spreadsheet)

post Mar 26 2020, 02:15
Post #1
Lost_case

Newcomer
Group: Members
Level 333 (Godslayer)

I don't know if this is allowed or if it'll be useful to other people.
I made this rough stat calculator so I could test equipment values and determine what equipment I want to acquire. I tried looking in this section but there didn't seem to be anything like it so I just made my own.
From that casual whim, and Noni saying Scremaz did something like this, you now have this rough version of an equipment calculator. It lets you generate equipment or use your own, and then further apply Forge_levels to them. You can see a rough estimate of what HV's sidebar stats might look like.

[drive.google.com] HVtool Equip calc 0.1
Feel free to copy it and use your copy. I hope it's helpful!

General Usage:
-Sheets data and data2: Shouldn't be changed. Formulas will easily break if you change cells in their tables.
-Other sheets: For the most part, the light and dark green cells are used in formulas. These will be what you edit.
-Empty white cells can be used freely. Don't feel limited by the sheet and add more rows to write notes or copy-paste your stats to and from!
-Sheet user: Primary sheet
--Stats by will decide whether Calculated Stats will use generated stats or recalculated stats.
--Fully Forged will decide whether Forge_level of items will be 0 or their max. <see dGen>
--Custom Armor Status table can force a slot to use generated gear in one or more slots. Do not add bonuses from armor/shield IW potency's here but in the table underneath.
--FORCE calc stats will make it so your custom stats add Forge_levels. Make sure to remove existing Forge_levels and Weapon IW's with deF.
--Calculated Stats ONLY - Weapon Item World Potency section only modifies Calculated Stats. FORCE calc stats, by default will apply them when enabled.
--Persona Stats doesn't change anything. It's there to help you manage your different Persona PABs.
-Sheet deF: Support sheet. Something similar to the Forge_Opt sheet Scremaz made.
--Item Levels and Item PXP0 is very important. PXP0 Estimator included for items between IW1-IW9.
--Add your equipment's stats, their forge levels, and the Weapon IW boosts to remove the Forge_levels and IW boosts. The stats you receive can be added back into the custom stats table on user.
-Sheet dGen: Calculation sheet.
--There are two sets of 7 rows you can play with. The left-most colums (A & B) have been merged for these and they say These rows can be altered. These Rows initial values point to cell 7 rows up. This makes it easy for you to fix them later if you're not making a copy of the sheet.
->Set1: the Base Values *FOR USE* These are values from hovering over a stat on an equipment. Though you shouldn't change these, feel free! *averts eyes* (note: Changing these will permanently change Calculated Stats on the user page. Change it back to fix!)
->Set2: the Forge levels *FOR USE* These are the Forge_levels. Because the default is either 0 or 100(ADB/MDB)/50(others), changing these means you can alter the Forge_level scaling. Some bindings are expensive and Coruscating Catalyst aren't berries growing on bushes! You can change these as you see fit! ..And if you're adventurous, you can see what's beyond the HENTAIVERSE! Don't let Tenboro tell you ADB Forge_level stops at 100! PLUS ULTRA! (note: Changing these will permanently change Calculated Stats on the user page. Change it back to fix!)

Notes:
-HP seems to work but is off by a minor amount.
-reference: I used the EHWiki quite a bit for formulas and tried building off from there.
-reference: Thanks to Scremaz and Lestion for replying to my questions!

Edits:
4/27/2020 A new major version!
Rather than Generated stats, the column is now Generated stats or Recalculated stats.
Armor/Shield Item World has been moved out of custom table.
Weapon IW options have been added for calculated stats. Force calc stats can apply them but will use recalculated stats.
Includes deF (De-Forge) that removes Forge_levels and Weapon IWs. You can thank Scremaz.
3/27/2020
Added the ability to force specific slots to be generated. Read the table title NOTE about #REF!.
*Should be stable and working properly.
3/26/2020
Corrected Melee & Magical critical chance formulas. Added Block formula condition of (Weapon style = 1H).
Corrected: Block, Parry, Evasion formula issues found during testing. Attack Speed, Melee & Magical critical damage. Magic Critical chance issue.
Corrected: Physical & Magical Critical chance formula. The Wiki's forgets to do 1 layer of encapsulation.
Moved some Entry fields to the top.
Added Version ID to the name for big changes (ie: fixes, new features).

Retired versions:
[drive.google.com] https://drive.google.com/open?id=1xXIJpQ1ZY...xJH8iQg9yw-QTQo

This post has been edited by Lost_case: Apr 28 2020, 11:20
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

post Mar 26 2020, 14:40
Post #2
Noni

Hataraku Noni-sama
Group: Catgirl Camarilla
Level 500 (Ponyslayer)

QUOTE(Lost_case @ Mar 26 2020, 01:15) *

I don't know if this is allowed or if it'll be useful to other people.
I made this rough stat calculator so I could test equipment values and determine what equipment I want to acquire.

I tried looking in this section but there didn't seem to be anything like it so I just made my own.
[drive.google.com] https://drive.google.com/open?id=1xXIJpQ1ZY...xJH8iQg9yw-QTQo
Feel free to copy it and use your copy. I hope it's helpful!

Notes:
-The bright red cells for HP and MP don't seem to work.
-The MP regen was a guess.
-I had an epiphany only now that the (1-stuff * .. * (1-head) * .. * (1-feet)) is a simplified version of Either/Or Probabilities with Overlapping.

Edits:
3/26/2020: Corrected Melee & Magical critical chance formulas. Added Block formula condition of (Weapon style = 1H).
Corrected: Block, Parry, Evasion formula issues found during testing.
Corrected: Attack Speed, Melee & Magical critical damage.
Corrected: Magic Critical chance issue.
*Should be stable and working properly.

looks nice. I think Scremaz has made similar excel sheets. If you want to compare formula's, you can find his excels in his signature. Also, I believe HV Utils script can do similar simulations if you want to check your assumptions.

+Quote Post

post Mar 26 2020, 19:40
Post #3
Lost_case

Newcomer
Level 333 (Godslayer)

QUOTE(DJNoni @ Mar 26 2020, 14:40) *
looks nice. I think Scremaz has made similar excel sheets. If you want to compare formula's, you can find his excels in his signature. Also, I believe HV Utils script can do similar simulations if you want to check your assumptions.

Scremaz's signature has Forge Cost, Forge Opt, Training Cost, and Mage Prof for spell-accuracy.
The HV Utils from my experience, lets you:
-Simulate your Attribute scores (Str, Dex, .., Wis).
-View magic effectiveness on your Equipment page when using magic equipment.
-Includes his calculators.
They're pretty good.

They don't let me pick gear names (plus Tier/Pre/Suf/Lv) and view the resulting stats.
I used the EHWiki for formulas and tried to get things to match up the HV side panel. If something was off too much, I tried matching the panel unless it stated the panel was wrong (like attack speed did).

On the forum, you can spend 100k-100m credits for a single piece of gear. If you don't get lucky or have ways of getting large amounts of credits to buy and test equipment, you won't know what you want to use.
+Quote Post

post Mar 29 2020, 11:03
Post #4
Scremaz

A certain pervert. OT expert. Just dancing around in the game.
Group: Gold Star Club
Level 500 (Ponyslayer)

QUOTE(Lost_case @ Mar 26 2020, 19:40) *

They don't let me pick gear names (plus Tier/Pre/Suf/Lv) and view the resulting stats.

just in case, my spreadsheets allow you to simulate forge levels and player level. ie: which stat a certain gear will have depending on its forging level, player level and eventual IW attached

also:
https://forums.e-hentai.org/index.php?s=&am...t&p=5513595
which i didn't put in my sig because too rough of a draft, then i stopped updating it

This post has been edited by Scremaz: Mar 29 2020, 11:08
+Quote Post

post Apr 11 2020, 02:53
Post #5
Lost_case

Newcomer
Level 333 (Godslayer)

QUOTE(Scremaz @ Mar 29 2020, 01:03) *
just in case, my spreadsheets allow you to simulate forge levels and player level. ie: which stat a certain gear will have depending on its forging level, player level and eventual IW attached

also:
https://forums.e-hentai.org/index.php?s=&am...t&p=5513595
which i didn't put in my sig because too rough of a draft, then i stopped updating it
I feel like putting a Forged calculator in for them is a little rough. I can see putting the option for the generated one though.

Changing spreadsheets is a headache. If it was a program... O_O so much easier!
When I was making the sheet originally, I was trying to reduce the dependence on multiple cells so reworking the sheet is a little rough.
I'm remaking it on a private version to try and make it more friendly for future changes. this will cause more loading as many more cells will be dependent on the values generated from calculations from other cells.

I'm thinking that I could use yours and add another page for players to get their stats with forging removed that they can copy and paste into the green box and go that way.
What do you think about that?

Do you know if IW bonuses are affected by Forging? As in, does Butcher, Darkproof, etc count before or after the forging bonus?
Onyx Plate Helmet has 26.11 as a max. If it has Darkproof 5, it could be 26.11+20, or 46.11.
Does it go (26.11~forgemod)+20 OR 46.11~forgemod
I tried with Infusions (+5) and it isn't impacted by the forgemod but the IW might be different.
+Quote Post

post Apr 13 2020, 22:27
Post #6
Scremaz

A certain pervert. OT expert. Just dancing around in the game.
Group: Gold Star Club
Level 500 (Ponyslayer)

QUOTE(Lost_case @ Apr 11 2020, 02:53) *

Changing spreadsheets is a headache. If it was a program... O_O so much easier!

they both have pros and cons. for example, with programs you'd be bound to a specific architecture (Win/Mac/Linux) or runtime (.Net/Java/whatnot).
maybe a JS simulator run from inside your browser? though iirc it's also integrated in HVUtils...

I'm thinking that I could use yours and add another page for players to get their stats with forging removed that they can copy and paste into the green box and go that way.
What do you think about that?

feel free. but iirc there was a formula i couldn't make to work.

Do you know if IW bonuses are affected by Forging? As in, does Butcher, Darkproof, etc count before or after the forging bonus?
Onyx Plate Helmet has 26.11 as a max. If it has Darkproof 5, it could be 26.11+20, or 46.11.
Does it go (26.11~forgemod)+20 OR 46.11~forgemod
I tried with Infusions (+5) and it isn't impacted by the forgemod but the IW might be different.

apart for ADB and MDB, there aren't stats that can be boosted both ways. even in case of elemental mitigations, as far as i know an Onyx helmet cannot earn Darkproof

This post has been edited by Scremaz: Apr 13 2020, 22:29
+Quote Post

post Apr 27 2020, 13:46
Post #7
Lost_case

Newcomer
Level 333 (Godslayer)

So I put in a lot of effort...
The hardest part was converting a very single-minded spreadsheet that was made to just do 1 thing well into one that can be easily adapted to future changes.
And I added Forge upgrades! Thank Scremaz, not me. His Forge Optimizer is what led to it being added so easily. It also led to the discovery of why precision is lost (Quality bonus is included in base value hovers).

I don't know how accurate the formulas are but please feel free to try it.
Feedback would be helpful!
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 4th May 2024 - 19:57