> Is 5G dangerous?, Real or Fake news?

post Jan 12 2019, 16:05
Post #21
EsotericSatire

Look, Fat.
Group: Catgirl Camarilla
Level 500 (Ponyslayer)

QUOTE(q241920161 @ Dec 24 2018, 19:29) *

In one case, I noticed that many people had malicious speculation about Huawei as a Chinese intelligence agency.

Do Chinese people actually believe that Huawei does not have government connections? Its literally compulsory in China, and most of the people on the board have strong connections with people in government.

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

post Jan 15 2019, 04:43
Post #22
sensualaoi

最高経営責任者, CEO of Sensualaoi enterprises
Group: Members
Level 139 (Lord)

I'm starting to think there might be unforeseen consequences since everything causes cancer these days. Why cant people just use wi-fi and keep expanding that? 10 years ago every other restaurant in Japan started offering wi-fi out of consideration, and now because of phones with unlimited data plans that's gone and internet cafes are in bad shape, just like pay phones. What if it becomes the norm, but in 6 years I don't want a high powered 5G phone? Most of the stuff (non-stupid) people do online doesn't require a fast internet speed as we spend most of our time reading. Do I have no choice but to be surrounded by those cellphones everywhere I go, as everything right down to the internet of shit taps into 5G in this endless arms race for more and faster bandwidth, right down to light bulbs and washing machins? Just run the damn computers locally instead of letting everything on the cloud of fart.

Building the overcapacity to stream all of that at maximum capacity must be a waste, and right now we need more people reading rather than being seduced by electronic games or click bait videos on Youtube. The people who said TVs would make people stupid are still kind of right, because people who read books and watch less TV are smarter, and the same applies to avoiding Youtube and the worst kinds of addictive vidya. Some of the smarter people I've met on the internet lived in the middle of nowhere, and had such shit internet that they could only afford to read, and maybe download manga, but certainly not pay attention to anime or video games.
+Quote Post

post Mar 21 2019, 02:47
Post #23
fjuh1

Newcomer
Level 17 (Novice)

prob
+Quote Post

post Mar 21 2019, 06:59
Post #24
Gahasa

Meat Lover
Level 393 (Godslayer)

Has there been any actual studies/investigations on the effects of 5G signals
+Quote Post

post Mar 21 2019, 15:20
Post #25
shebang

Newcomer
Level 11 (Novice)

HUAWEI for individual, no, for governments, maybe. 5G tech, definitely no.

HUAWEI is one of the biggest company in China, so of course there will be connections to the government considering how deeply the government is corrupted. Outright espionage? Probably no, not yet at least. But the possibility is low in my opinion, as it is suicidal for the company and the rising Chinese reputation alike.

5G on the other hand, is a technology, neutral by nature. Choose a different vendor if you are afraid. Besides, 5G is a marketing term that encompassing a wide range of techs. There will be competing technologies from Japan, Europe and the US. That's why your 4G phone may not work in another country.
+Quote Post

post Mar 21 2019, 15:34
Post #26
shebang

Newcomer
Level 11 (Novice)

QUOTE(sensualaoi @ Jan 15 2019, 10:43) *

I'm starting to think there might be unforeseen consequences since everything causes cancer these days. Why cant people just use wi-fi and keep expanding that? 10 years ago every other restaurant in Japan started offering wi-fi out of consideration, and now because of phones with unlimited data plans that's gone and internet cafes are in bad shape, just like pay phones. What if it becomes the norm, but in 6 years I don't want a high powered 5G phone? Most of the stuff (non-stupid) people do online doesn't require a fast internet speed as we spend most of our time reading. Do I have no choice but to be surrounded by those cellphones everywhere I go, as everything right down to the internet of shit taps into 5G in this endless arms race for more and faster bandwidth, right down to light bulbs and washing machins? Just run the damn computers locally instead of letting everything on the cloud of fart.

Building the overcapacity to stream all of that at maximum capacity must be a waste, and right now we need more people reading rather than being seduced by electronic games or click bait videos on Youtube. The people who said TVs would make people stupid are still kind of right, because people who read books and watch less TV are smarter, and the same applies to avoiding Youtube and the worst kinds of addictive vidya. Some of the smarter people I've met on the internet lived in the middle of nowhere, and had such shit internet that they could only afford to read, and maybe download manga, but certainly not pay attention to anime or video games.

WIFI is designed for close-range, best-effort networks. It does badly when you hop between access points (APs), Besides, security and the data rate / quality of service (QoS) is not guaranteed. Building on top of WIFI is possible, like MIFI, but still can not compete directly with 4G.

Don't compare an orange with an apple.
+Quote Post

post Mar 22 2019, 11:22
Post #27
Chaskacub

Casual Poster
Level 22 (Apprentice)

QUOTE(q241920161 @ Dec 25 2018, 00:29) *

There is no doubt that we believe in the defensive idea of "war is doomed, war is doomed", unless we are threatened by imperialism or not. Then we will not provoke war.
Five principles of peaceful coexistence: mutual respect for sovereignty and territorial integrity, non-aggression, non-interference in each other's internal affairs, equality and mutual benefit, and peaceful coexistence.

Speaking of ignorance [washingtontimes.com] https://washingtontimes.com/news/2019/jan/2...n-if-necessary/
+Quote Post

post May 7 2019, 20:56
Post #28
JackOMatt

Lurker
Group: Recruits

Birds rely on magnetic fields to navigate. The strong EM pulse will probably has an effect on this... Anyway, till now no study find human rely on magnetic field to navigate, so I suppose we will be less affected.

+Quote Post

post May 7 2019, 20:56
Post #29
JackOMatt

Lurker
Group: Recruits

Birds rely on magnetic fields to navigate. The strong EM pulse will probably has an effect on this... Anyway, till now no study find human rely on magnetic field to navigate, so I suppose we will be less affected.

+Quote Post

post May 19 2019, 05:40
Post #30
unknown445

Regular Poster
Level 62 (Master)

Probably.
+Quote Post

post May 20 2019, 18:18
Post #31
theCircle57

Regular Poster
Level 232 (Ascended)

Regular people can black out at 5G. With training, one can possibly withstand above 10G in small bursts before risking G-LOC.
+Quote Post

post May 21 2019, 18:58
Post #32
DerpsMcGee

Lurker
Group: Lurkers

QUOTE(theCircle57 @ May 20 2019, 09:18) *

Regular people can black out at 5G. With training, one can possibly withstand above 10G in small bursts before risking G-LOC.

Finally someone who knows their Gs. (IMG:[invalid] style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)
+Quote Post

post May 31 2019, 09:37
Post #33
Rabbittea

Lurker
Group: Lurkers

I think it's safe .
+Quote Post

post Jun 3 2019, 12:09
Post #34
Anime Janai

Active Poster
Level 435 (Dovahkiin)

Is 5G dangerous? There's issues of physical safety from radiated energy. And then there is privacy concerns.

The answer depends if you ask the Fox that is guarding the chickens' health or the Farmer watching the Fox. Asking the chickens seems to get a lot of bird-brained answers. As for asking the Fox, China had started the Social Credit Score system to evaluate the trustworthiness of people in both social and political senses. It already has a Credit Score and Credit Report for looking at financial ratings of individuals. The Social Credit Scoring system will require inputs from many sources such as AI image recognition from public and private cameras, any device with GPS, the IoT (internet of things), forum posts, emails, where a person goes and how long he stays there, who he associates with, what he buys, how much time the person wastes each day on non-productive behaviors, and more.
[en.wikipedia.org] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_data
[en.wikipedia.org] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_of_things

Smarty Pants might say "I will use a scooter since cars have GPS that phone home and I will put my cellphone inside a Faraday Bag". China has random check points where the police will check everyone's smartphone. That's to insure the phone's security features were not hacked and that the official apps are properly installed and working. They plug something into your phone and it checks. If you had your phone inside a Faraday Bag, of course there would be no location data up to that checkpoint. If you're a tourist to western China, you may be acquainted already with the government app installed into your smartphone used in China.
[www.rfa.org] https://www.rfa.org/english/news/china/poli...2018111240.html

The Social Credit System uses the Chilling Effect, but also punishes those who refuse to snitch. It also allows for possible score improvement if the person volunteers with the government to do certain tasks. The articles didn't say what kinds of tasks, but I suppose it would be in-kind labor related to why the points were deducted in the first place or signing up to be part of the new variant of "50 cent army" on internet or if they can become a moderator of forum sites to see what IP addresses certain posters use or even ban certain users with plausible reasons.
[www.theatlantic.com] https://www.theatlantic.com/international/a...illance/552203/
[www.wired.com] https://www.wired.com/story/age-of-social-credit/
[en.wikipedia.org] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_Credit_System

The official rollout of Social Credit System is in 2020. Eventually 2020, people will be required to have apps in phones to allow for more accurate scanning.
[www.rfa.org] https://www.rfa.org/english/news/china/poli...2018111240.html

One thing the government requires is backdoor access. Since Huawei is a chinese company, and it buys parts from chinese-owned suppliers, any of those can contain the mandated backdoors. The USA requires certain hardware to have backdoors too, although it is not known to what degree as terms of CALEA2 are secretive. Anyways, China's social credit system would require Huawei to support it. As a result, your data could be trawled or sniped by that hardware (and firmware). USA has similar requirements for involuntary data access
[en.wikipedia.org] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communication...Enforcement_Act

Big Data and IoT is annoying as is the Chilling Effect. When combined with all the public data out there, along with the dates and times implicated by the data, even the waking hours of a person are known. Some places use the Chilling Effect to get people to purchase "blocks" to prevent others from seeing the data. It's innovative. It's possibly hard to sell data to someone since they already know their own data. But what if a site suggested that the person's data would be partially visible in non-specific form? Would that person then purchase a subscription to block others from seeing that status and pay yet another premium to block the specific details itself? You can see that Chilling Effect by entering some names at MYLIFE.COM and don't use your name or your email address and don't buy anything. Clear your buffers since javascript can read your browser history and give it to them for more verification. And go there from a neutral page since if you go there from a webpage "I love Brony" they will know that. If you don't pay, you'll see interim messages similar to "searching for lawsuits filed against xxxxx" or "xxxxx may have sexual deviancy charges". True or not, those can be displayed boldly in red. Would a future spouse see that? Would an employer? So sites like these are annoyingly selling the Chilling Effect.

As to Huawei, when a government acquires all that Big Data, IoT, and has the backdoor in the backbone of the communication systems, it can be pretty powerful. They can set someone onto key people and then lean on them.

Now, for the other aspect of 5G used by anyone, remember it is a scalable system that allows future growth. That's why it has multiple bands it can use. Many of these are high energy bands such as microwave and higher. The molecules are heated and vibrate. So it's up to you to believe whether or not DNA has molecules or not or if apoptosis is reliable enough to alleviate 5G effects.
[www.rfpage.com] https://www.rfpage.com/what-are-5g-frequency-bands/
[www.rfsafe.com] https://www.rfsafe.com/5g-network-uses-near...ontrol-systems/

Because 5G has so many widely varying frequencies, it's possible that a corporation can right at this very instant say truthfully (like a lawyer) they are not using any dangerous frequencies. Of course, 5G is not full of users, so they can just stick to the lowest non-microwave frequencies for now. But if you asked them 5 years from now when the bands are more crowded, their answer would be different. So beware of lawyer speak answers couched in the current time frame. Answers in future time frames to the same question would be different.
+Quote Post

post Jun 6 2019, 04:35
Post #35
arkblo

Casual Poster
Level 75 (Champion)

not fake
use samsung~
+Quote Post

2 Pages V < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 11:53