Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Delayed doujinshi?, And other possible important details

post Dec 11 2018, 22:56
Post #1
Zolaula

Lurker
Group: Lurkers
Level 178 (Lord)

I'm following this artist who goes by poncocchan according to the artists' tags for updates on the Linne doujinshi (Attached Image) I took interest in, and the artist was asked about it during a co-streaming on pixiv. The response was these following lines (may or may not be completely relevant).

ヘルニアで4月から延期しっぱなしのやつがあるんでそれとこれ行きたいところ

もう一方の方はマイナーゲーのやつだから印刷数も少なめにするつもりだからとりあえずこっちを優先で割増を
逃れたい

ヘルニアで5ヶ月動けなかったのですよー

アンダーナイトインヴァースて格ゲです

According to translation sites, poncocchan said something about delays to April and hernia, but I'm not exactly certain on what they said. Can anyone give a proper translation on what poncocchan said so maybe I could have a rough idea on what is their plan for when to release this doujinshi?

If what I'm doing is considered rude/rule-breaking, don't hesitate to report this to the mods for deletion or whatever and apologies for my stupidity/ignorance if that is so.

Update: So apparently there is now a tweet that mentions that the doujinshi will not appear for this upcoming Comiket (C95) according to their twitter and Google translate.

この期に及んでリンネちゃん本が絶望的状況っていったら怒られるかな…
でもページ減らしたりしたくないしスパッツのクオリティ下げたく無いし、コミケにはプレビュー本かコピー本
持っていく感じにしてもいいですか
Direct link to tweet: [twitter.com] https://twitter.com/me_matey/status/1076147098267967489

Further translation suggest that they don't want to lower the quality of the doujinshi so they will make a preview book instead in its place (also something about registration from one reply at the time of editing)? If anyone that is familiar with the doujinshi artists tell me does that mean that this doujinshi is cancelled as a complete work, or delayed as suggested in the previous chat I uploaded at first?

Update 2: It has been delayed and a F/GO doujinshi was published in its place (if there was intention for C95 in the first place), but after how many days unanswered, there is now a post on the FANBOX featuring information about the doujinshi.

Pixiv FANBOX: [www.pixiv.net] https://www.pixiv.net/fanbox/creator/3927681/post/292079

Written: おっさんが包茎であとから剥く演出入れてるのに忘れてて、うっかり最初からズル剥けにしちゃってたので供養

おっさんには悪いがこれから修正して皮被りになってもらいます╰U╯
商業の原稿とかやりつつ少しずーつなので全体の完成はまだ目処立ってないです。ごめんなさい

Rough translations says that the artist forgot to put a censor which would have been bad for publishing and that the work is not complete yet. I feel like there is more to it, but I am unable to find certain translation for it. Can anyone make a certain translation for this blurb?

This post has been edited by Zolaula: Feb 18 2019, 10:16
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 12:05