Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Is this a proper script, as in, not a rewrite, or full of mistakes?

post Jun 7 2018, 06:21
Post #1
Red of EHCOVE

Viceroy of Oook & EHCOVE cofounder
Group: Gold Star Club
Level 365 (Godslayer)

See comments in https://e-hentai.org/g/1235351/e24fe50105/

I can post an editing bounty but I want to make sure the quality is not too bad. So if someone could check a few lines it would be appreciated
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

post Jun 7 2018, 07:07
Post #2
jatrans

Newcomer
Group: Members
Level 22 (Apprentice)

Accuracy-wise, seems to be pretty solid, though there are one naming error and one or two sentences that contextually might be slightly off (disclaimer : I have yet to watch Patlabor)

p06, third bubble
黒崎くん睡眠薬の量間違えたかな...
->It should be something along the line of 'Maybe Kurosaki didn't drug her enough...?'
-->Super literal would be 'Maybe Kurosaki-kun got the sedative dose wrong...?'

Pretty sure it's not Kumazaki (黒崎 instead of 熊崎 - ocr error?), as googling 'patlabor kumazaki' gives no result and kurosaki nets me several pictures of [pbs.twimg.com] this guy.
+Quote Post

post Jun 8 2018, 07:44
Post #3
Red of EHCOVE

Level 365 (Godslayer)

Thanks, good catch about the character's name

Since we already have an editor interesting in working on this, I will post proofreading notes here (English, I don't read JPN)

"Your remembering that made me happy".>"I am happy you remembered that"

"I must respond your request" -> "I must respond to your request"

"I'm getting embarrassed for the first time after a long time!" -> "It's the first time I am getting embarrassed in quite a while!"

"Any parts of Takeo's body are so soft." -> "All parts of Takeo's body are so soft."

"Her underwear might get soiled" -> "Her underwear might get dirty"

----

Plus, the TL also send me the afterward which I proofread

-----------------------------
Nice to meet you and good afternoon. I'm Ito Katsumi!

Because one of my friends once told me that "You seem to like Kumagami Takeo", I started to venture into the world of Patlabor™ and to love the woman called Kumagami Takeo. 3 years ago, I also started to watch and love another anime which was 20 years old. But this time, it's 30 years old. So I broke my record by 10 years. Yeah~

While reading the Manga, I was surprised that a level headed woman like her was an ex of Utsumi-san. But after someone let me know the existence of the novel and I read that, I almost fainted due to the shock from the tale of their SUPER-ULTRA-HYPER-MIRACULOUS-ROMANCE. Isn't that novel the best? What a romantic tale it is! I couldn't calm my racing heart. I felt so painful whenever I read the paragraphs in which she suffered. Kumagami Takeo saying "I know how you felt" is the best girl.... I can't help but love her....

Utsumi-san is also amazingly charismatic in every medium. So I thought that Kumagami Takeo couldn't but be attracted to him. Utsumi-san is seemingly innocent but a psychopath, isn't he!! He toyed with Kumagami Takeo's heart. You bastard! But Utsumi had no ill intention, he was just honest with himself and did everything accordingly. He was like "Making you suffer was just the result of me being myself. ☆I'm sorry☆ ". And that made me angrier. YOU BASTARD!!!

But also the same thing made me like him more..... The more I think about him The more I lose my mind.

Anyway, because I couldn't restrain my passion for Kumagami-san and Utsumi-san, I drew this eromanga. I really wanted to draw the sex between them. This story happened when Kumagami-san was kidnapped by Utsumi-san and was set in Patlabor Manga Universe. This is like a story which should have been included in the previous book but wasn't.

I made both Kumagami-san and Utsumi-san too promiscuous. But according to the novel, Kumagami-san and Utsumi-san had lots of passionate sex in the past, so there might be slight possibility of something like this happening. I still believe that. I was wondering about whether Utsumi would really force a sleepy woman to blow his dick or not. But I really like blow jobs, so I asked Kumagami-san to do it. Kumagami-san must have done her best even if she was not good at it. And I thought that during her time in Hong Kong she must have tried her best to please him. I find this aspect of Takeo cute~~~ This story was slightly sleep-rapey so I could have drawn her in few position from limited perspectives. In the future, I want to draw her in various positions from various perspectives.

There're still tons of Patlabor materials I haven't seen. So I want to collect and watch them slowly. Recently I saw artbook "Air" for the first time and was pleasantly surprised by the beauty of Kumagami-san. The next spring (2018) marks the 30th anniversary of Patlabor. So it makes me happy that I started to love it this year.

This was rather long for an afterwords. But I wrote this without a pause.

Thank you

Ito Katsumi from Circle "ぱねるのくに"

This post has been edited by Red_Piotrus: Jun 8 2018, 08:06
+Quote Post

post Jun 8 2018, 07:53
Post #4
InsanePraetor

Newcomer
Group: Members

I also translated the afterwords

-----------------------------
Nice to meet you and afternoon. I'm Ito Katsumi!
Because one of my friends once told me that "You seem to like Kumagami Takeo", I started to venture into the world of Patlabor™ and to love a woman called Kumagami Takeo. 3 years ago, I also started to watch and love another anime which was 20 years old. But this time, it's 30 years old. So I breaked my record by 10 years. Yeah~

While reading the Manga, I was surprised that a level headed woman like her was an ex of Utsumi-san. But after someone let me know the existence of the novel and I read that, I was almost fainted by the shock from the tale of their SUPER-ULTRA-HYPER-MIRACULOUS-ROMANCE. Isn't that novel the best? What a romantic tale it is! I couldn't calm my racing heart. I felt so painful whenever I read the paragraphs in which she suffered. Kumagami Takeo saying [I know how you felt] is the best as a woman.... I can't help but love her....

Utsumi-san is also amazingly charismatic in every medium. So I thought that Kumagami Takeo couldn't but be attracted to him. Utsumi-san is seemingly innocent but a psychopath, isn't he!! He toyed with Kumagami Takeo's heart. You bastard! But Utsumi had no ill intention, he was just honesy with himself and did everything accordingly. He was like [Making you suffer was just the result of me being myself. ☆I'm sorry☆ ] And that made me angrier. YOU BASTARD!!!
But also the same thing made me like him more..... The more I think about him The more I lose my mind

Anyway, because I couldn't restrain my passion for Kumagami-san and Utsumi-san, I drew this eromanga. I really wanted to draw the sex between them. This story happeded when Kumagami-san was kidnapped by Utsumi-san and was set in Patlabor Manga Universe. This is like a story which should have been included in the previous book but wasn't.
I made both Kumagami-san and Utsumi-san too promiscuous. But according to the novel, Kumagami-san and Utsumi-san had lots of passionate sex in the past, so there might be slight possibility of something like this happened. I still believe that. I was wondering about whether Utsumi would really force a sleepy woman to blow his dick or not. But I really like blow jobs, so I asked Kumagami-san to do it. Kumagami-san must have done her best even if she was not good at it. And I thought that during her time in Hong Kong she must have tried her best to please him. I find this aspect of Takeo cute~~~ This story was slightly sleep-rapey so I could have drawn her in few position from limited perspectives. In the future, I want to draw her in various positions from various perspectives

There're still tons of patlabor materials I haven't seen. So I want to collect and watch them slowly. Recently I saw illust book [Air] for the first time and was pleasantly surprised by the beauty of Kumagami-san. The next spring(2018) marks the 30th anniversary of Patlabor. So it makes me happy that I started to love it this year.

This was rather long for an afterwords. But I wrote this without a pause.
Thanks you

Ito Katsumi from Circle "ぱねるのくに"
+Quote Post

post Jun 11 2018, 06:25
Post #5
Red of EHCOVE

Level 365 (Godslayer)

I've asked Preator about it, but in case anyone has a minute earlier (this is edited and just waiting for that one item): what is the text around the QR code on the final credit page, bottom?

Update: disregard, just got a PM from the TL "
"If you don't mind, please write your impression of this book
(this links to the google forms page)""

So expect to see this released soon. Tnx for the help!

This post has been edited by Red_Piotrus: Jun 11 2018, 06:28
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th April 2024 - 22:58