Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Korean are reporting multi-language art works?, to make sure they are the only one who uploaded the art work

post Nov 16 2017, 22:16
Post #1
wadxa2

Lurker
Group: Lurkers

I am not a English mother tongue, so the way how I saying may be badly, I'm sorry about that.

I don't know does anyone noticed, recently some of art works on the e-hentai.org are only Korean version remainming, other language version has been removed even the original. I don't have something that can called a proof but some of my My Favorite tagged doujinshis are removed and only backup can be found is it's Korean versions. many friends of mine had the same problem.

It's kind of weird, if the these art works are really being maintained legal rights (not sure I'm using the right word), why the Korean ones are still there? it won't be like this for no reason.

I don't have the access to post a thread in the feedback forum, I don't know if I'm posting to a wrong place, and this is the first time I post a thread, I might offend some rules so please tell me if I really did it.

Hope someone see this and contact the managers and report the problem.

Best Wishes!

EDIT: Just few error figured so I rewrote these.

This post has been edited by wadxa2: Nov 16 2017, 22:28
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

post Nov 16 2017, 22:34
Post #2
Maximum_Joe

Legendary Poster
Group: Gold Star Club
Level 500 (Dovahkiin)

It's up to the copyright holder(s) to file for each offending gallery.
+Quote Post

post Nov 16 2017, 23:32
Post #3
Tenboro

Admin

"Koreans" aren't reporting anything. And even if someone were to report galleries maliciously, all they would accomplish is being permanently blocked from accessing the site.

Seeing as you aren't providing examples, I cannot confirm or deny whether any takedown requests are the cause of your missing galleries, but there hasn't been any unusual takedown activity lately.
+Quote Post

post Nov 17 2017, 08:18
Post #4
wadxa2

Lurker

QUOTE(Tenboro @ Nov 16 2017, 23:32) *

"Koreans" aren't reporting anything. And even if someone were to report galleries maliciously, all they would accomplish is being permanently blocked from accessing the site.

Seeing as you aren't providing examples, I cannot confirm or deny whether any takedown requests are the cause of your missing galleries, but there hasn't been any unusual takedown activity lately.

Example(a search result): https://e-hentai.org/?f_doujinshi=1&f_m...ly=Apply+Filter
I was added the originals of this series to My Favorite, but now I can only found Korean versions.
+Quote Post

post Nov 17 2017, 08:26
Post #5
Superlatanium

Dreaming of optimizing the system
Group: Gold Star Club
Level 500 (Godslayer)

QUOTE(wadxa2 @ Nov 17 2017, 06:18) *
It's Wani, so the reason should be pretty clear.

Unfortunately, those who ask for gallery takedowns aren't always intent on identifying every version on the site, resulting in (what looks to users like) inconsistency.
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post

post Nov 17 2017, 10:38
Post #6
wadxa2

Lurker

QUOTE(Superlatanium @ Nov 17 2017, 08:26) *

It's Wani, so the reason should be pretty clear.

Unfortunately, those who ask for gallery takedowns aren't always intent on identifying every version on the site, resulting in (what looks to users like) inconsistency.

OK. Thanks for the help!
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 12:41