Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> [Auction] The Evil's low level stuff - Preview and guidelines [CLOSED], Bidding not allowed beyond Lvl350

post Nov 12 2017, 20:16
Post #1
KitsuneAbby

Curse God of the Hentai Shrine
Group: Catgirl Camarilla
Level 500 (Ponyslayer)

Auction rules and system:
  • These auctions are open only to players who are Lvl 350 and below. Furthermore, anyone caught cheating that limit in a way or another will be permanently banned from the auctions.
  • However, if you are above Lvl350 you still can submit items for to be auctioned. The limit really applies only to bidding.
  • Unlike Super's or Kedama's auctions, there is no extended time, unless an item reaches the quick bid value. So bid accordingly.
  • These auctions last one whole week. Unsold items are displayed the next week.
  • "Sniping" is tolerated, but any kind of abuse will result in one or several "strikes".
  • There is no proxy bidding or automatic update for now. Such things will come later, if these auctions come to a success. So try to keep up with the pace by yourself, as I am likely not to update the currently winning bids for 1-2 days or even more.
  • Valid bids are in unedited posts only. Therefore you can cancel your bid by editing your post.
  • However, any bid that has been tracked in the original post is definitive. So don't try to screw around.
  • Once you have won an item, you will receive it in your MoogleMail with a CoD. You have five days (and not one more minute) to detach the item from the MoogleMail, from the moment you received it in your MoogleMail. Failing to do so will add three strikes to your counter.
  • After five strikes, you are banned from the auctions. Any bad behavior will be punished with one or several strikes, depending on the severity of the action. You will lose one strike per month elapsed since the last strike you received.
  • In a general way, these auctions are designed to help low/mid level players acquiring materials and equipments in adequation to their needs and their modest incomes, by protecting them from the steamrolling wallets of high level players. This is why the size of the material packs are limited, different start prices and a quick bid system.
Bidding:
  • You will see two prices for each item: the start price and the quick bid price. Note that some items may not have any quick bid value.
  • Bidding happens normally (until the end of the auction) between the start price and the quick bid price, or if there isn't any quick bid value.
  • Once the bids on an item reached the quick bid value (if there is any), the normal auction duration system is canceled for that item. The bids on that item will last only one day after the last bid on that item. Each subsequent bid will reset that one day counter, so try to bid your highest value as soon as possible if you don't want the bidding to drag on.
  • The quick bid mechanism cannot, however, make the bids on an item stop before 3 days after the beginning of the auctions. This is a needed to prevent players from "early sniping" the desired items straight from the start of the auctions
  • Due to that quick bid value, you are encouraged to bid your maximum amount as soon as possible after the beginning of the auctions.
  • Bidding has to use the following example:"Mat01 100k"
  • The minimum increment of your bids is:
    -10k when the current bid is below 100k
    -20k when between 100k and 500k
    -50k beyond 500k
  • The bids should always be a multiple of these increments. Any bid that fails to abide this rule will be conwidered as void.
    Example: a bid of 230k will be void, as it should be either 220k or 240k.
Submitting items for the auctions:
The following items are eligible to be auctioned here:
  • Low grades in packs of 25, 50, 100 or 250. Mid grades and high grades in packs of 25, 50 or 100. Submit several packs if needed.
  • Bindings and rares (defense matrix modulator, crystallized phason, shade fragment, repurposed actuator) in packs of 1, 2 or 5.
  • Amnesia shards in packs of 5 or 10.
  • Monster food in packs of 500, 1000 or 2500. Again, submit several packs if needed.
  • Superior below Lvl175: the only things accepted are Shade of the Shadowdancer and Power of Slaughter
  • Exquisite below Lvl250: prefixed rapier/shortsword of slaughter, prefixed rapier/wakizashi of Balance/The Nimble, Buckler of the Barrier, Force Shield, Ethereal Estoc/Longsword/Mace/Katana of Slaughter, no leather, Shade of the Shadowdancer, Shielding Plate, Power of Protection/Balance/Slaughter, no staffs, no cotton, no phase
  • Exquisite Lvl250-300: same, minus all non-ethereal/non-hollowforged weapons
  • Magnificent below Lvl300: any prefixed melee weapon of Slaughter/Balance/Battlecaster/Nimble, Buckler of the Barrier/Force Shield/Kite Shield of Protection, Reinforced Leather of Protection/Warding/Dampening, all Shades, Shielding Plate, all Power, staffs with good prefix+suffix combo, cotton/phase that raise elemental proficiency/damage
  • Magnificient Lvl300-350: same than Exq below Lvl250, except the fact that good staffs/cotton/phase are allowed.
  • Legendary below Lvl300: just all of them
  • Legendary Lvl300-350: any weapon of Slaughter/Balance/Battlecaster/Nimble, any shield, Reinforced Leather, all shades, all plate armor, all power armor, all staffs/cotton/phase with elemental/damage suffix.
Anything not in this list will not be accepted.
If your item fits in this list, then feel free to send me the item via MoogleMail: it will remain in my MoogleMail until the auction it is in starts, at which point I will detach it to put in my inventory. If your item failed to sell, it being displayed in the next auction or returned to you will be at my own discretion, but usually I will give them 3-4 weeks.
You can also request to display it for X weeks when sending the item.
Please do note that I will take a 10% for every sale.

Due to the system being quite new, I will be the one to decide the start price and the quick bid price of your items. just trust me in that I will chose these prices to make sure your item will neither sell for too low nor never sell at all.

Aside from this, don't hesitate to ask for my advice.

Strikes / banned from the auctions:
(no one as of now)

In next week's auction (Auction #1):
Note:
Start prices and quick bid prices may be subject to changes beforethe beginning of the auction.
New items may be added aswell, though it will usually be avoided.

Materials
[Mat01] 50 x Low-Grade Wood (seller: Scremaz)| Start price: 2500c (50c/mat) | Quick bid price: 10000c (200c/mat)
[Mat02] 50 x Low-Grade Leather (seller: Scremaz)| Start price: 2500 Credits (50c/mat) | Quick bid price: 10000 Credits (200c/mat)
[Mat03] 50 x Low-Grade Cloth (seller: Scremaz)| Start price: 2500 Credits (50c/mat) | Quick bid price: 10000 Credits (200c/mat)
[Mat04] 25 x Low-Grade Cloth (seller: Scremaz)| Start price: 1250 Credits (50c/mat) | Quick bid price: 5000 Credits (200c/mat)
[Mat05] 50 x Low-Grade Metals (seller: Scremaz)| Start price: 2500 Credits (50c/mat) | Quick bid price: 10000 Credits (200c/mat)
[Mat06] 25 x Low-Grade Metals (seller: Scremaz)| Start price: 1250 Credits (50c/mat) | Quick bid price: 5000 Credits (200c/mat)

One-handed
[One01] Magnificent Arctic Rapier of Balance (Lvl 250) (seller: BY_dark_wind)| Start price: 100k Credits | Quick bid price: 150k Credits
[One02] Exquisite Ethereal Rapier of Balance (Lvl 245)(IW 10) (seller: cslzl)| Start price: 30k Credits | Quick bid price: 100k Credits
[One03] Legendary Ethereal Wakizashi of Balance (Lvl 285) (seller: bitm)| Start price: 300k Credits | Quick bid price: 600k Credits

Two-handed
[Two01] Legendary Ethereal Katana of Balance (Lvl 198) (seller: mopme)| Start price: 250k Credits | Quick bid price: 400k Credits
[Two02] Exquisite Ethereal Katana of Slaughter (Lvl 156) (seller: volcanic1)| Start price: 50k Credits | Quick bid price: 150k Credits
[Two03] Legendary Arctic Longsword of Balance (Lvl 286) (seller: Decondelite)| Start price: 100k Credits | Quick bid price: 150k Credits

Shield
[Shd01] Magnificent Ruby Force Shield of Warding (Lvl 163) (seller: lanliu)| Start price: 150k Credits | Quick bid price: 300k Credits
[Shd02] Exquisite Zircon Force Shield of Protection (Lvl 254) (seller: BY_dark_wind)| Start price: 40k Credits | Quick bid price: 150k Credits
[Shd03] Magnificent Reinforced Buckler of the Barrier (Lvl 275) (seller: Decondelite)| Start price: 100k Credits | Quick bid price: 150k Credits
[Shd04] Magnificent Force Shield of Protection (Lvl 308) (seller: bitm)| Start price: 50k Credits | Quick bid price: 150k Credits

Cloth
[Clo01] Magnificent Radiant Phase Gloves of Mjolnir (Lvl 230) (seller: Me1_base_honor)| Start price: 100k Credits | Quick bid price: 300k Credits

Light
[Lig01] Legendary Amber Shade Helmet of Negation (Lvl 303) (seller: bitm)| Start price: 150k Credits | Quick bid price: 300k Credits
[Lig02] Magnificent Shade Breastplate of the Shadowdancer (Lvl 249) (seller: ckalsgk1234)| Start price: 200k Credits | Quick bid price: 300k Credits
[Lig03] Exquisite Shade Leggings of the Shadowdancer (Lvl 216) (seller: Me1_base_honor)| Start price: 50k Credits | Quick bid price: 150k Credits
[Lig04] Exquisite Shade Leggings of the Shadowdancer (Lvl 220) (seller: paruri)| Start price: 50k Credits | Quick bid price: 150k credits

Heavy

[Hea01] Superior Power Helmet of Slaughter (Lvl 178) (seller: ckalsgk1234)| Start price: 20k Credits | Quick bid price: 50k Credits
[Hea02] Exquisite Power Gauntlets of Slaughter (Lvl 241) (seller: mopme)| Start price: 80k Credits | Quick bid price: 200k Credits
[Hea03] Exquisite Power Gauntlets of Slaughter (Lvl 178) (seller: ckalsgk1234)| Start price: 100k Credits | Quick bid price: 200k Credits
[Hea04] Exquisite Power Gauntlets of Slaughter (Lvl 172) (seller: hujkl)| Start price: 100k Credits | Quick bid price: 200k Credits
[Hea05] Exquisite Amber Power Leggings of Slaughter (Lvl 201) (seller: zcb535359)| Start price: 100k Credits | Quick bid price: 200k Credits
[Hea06] Exquisite Power Leggings of Protection (Lvl 126) (seller: hujkl)| Start price: 50k Credits | Quick bid price: 100k Credits
[Hea07] Exquisite Power Leggings of Slaughter (Lvl 178) (seller: ckalsgk1234)| Start price: 100k Credits | Quick bid price: 200k Credits
[Hea08] Magnificent Ruby Power Helmet of Warding (Lvl 291) (seller: Decondelite)| Start price: 70k Credits | Quick bid price: 150k Credits
[Hea09] Magnificent Power Helmet of Warding (Lvl 240) (seller: bitm)| Start price: 70k Credits | Quick bid price: 150k Credits
[Hea10] Magnificent Power Leggings of Warding (Lvl 244) (seller: bitm)| Start price: 100k Credits | Quick bid price: 150k Credits

Fell free to make this list bigger!

This post has been edited by decondelite: Nov 19 2017, 12:30
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

post Nov 12 2017, 20:19
Post #2
KitsuneAbby

Level 500 (Ponyslayer)

Hello everyone.

This first thread will be, I hope, the beginning of a long series of auctions. I'd like to thank everyone who entrusted me with their equipment in my WTB, which allowed me to get enough material to start up all of this. I'd like to thank everyone's opinion when I posted a thread discussing the possibilities around auctions for low level players.

Because this thread is a preview of what's coming next, I am leaving it here to just discuss freely and gather more stuff to display before the actual start. In the future, I will leave a permanent thred in the chat section to discuss things related to this series of auctions.

Any opinions or remarks?
+Quote Post

post Nov 16 2017, 00:07
Post #3
KitsuneAbby

Level 500 (Ponyslayer)

The auctions will start on Sunday, with a brand new topic. A bit more items will be added here tomorrow, along with the name of the seller of the equipments.

Feel free to send stuff to the auction: I have received no materials yet, except from one person!
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th April 2024 - 06:35