Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> [Script/Style] EH Nightly and Extended Gallery Overview, with several colour variations!

post Feb 6 2017, 19:01
Post #1
boulay

Noob
Group: Gold Star Club
Level 500 (Godslayer)

Adding some styles I made too, since I don't really know if I should make a thread.
The ones I'm posting come with a "NoStylish pack" that allows the user to install the css without having to use said addon on Firefox. Props to djackallstar for this.

EH Night Series, v1.8.5

A series of dark-ish themes that I made following this one for HV. They should cover the galleries, the DL interface and karma imbuement pages for both websites.

Attached File  EH_Night_Series_css.zip ( 17.26k ) Number of downloads: 112
Attached File  EH_Night_Series_Chrome.zip ( 18k ) Number of downloads: 150
Attached File  EH_Night_Series_NoStylish_pack.zip ( 3.77k ) Number of downloads: 133

Screenshots: (not really up-to-date)
Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image

------------------------------------------

EH - Improved Gallery Overview, v0.1.38

- Splits the window and fixes the gallery's infos pane on the left side of the screen, making it so the pictures on the right side are the only scrollable element
- Adjusts the panes' and font sizes with the user's screen resolution, shifts back to the original display if the screen width gets under 800px
- Also works for both e-hentai & sad panda.

Attached File  EH_Improved_Gallery_Overview_0.1.38.css ( 10.07k ) Number of downloads: 386
Attached File  EH_Improved_Gallery_Overview_0.1.38_Chrome.zip ( 2.29k ) Number of downloads: 116
Attached File  EH_Improved_Gallery_Overview_NoStylish.zip ( 574bytes ) Number of downloads: 118

Screenshots:
Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image

More themes here (mainly for HV though)

This post has been edited by boulay: Jun 26 2017, 20:52
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

post Feb 6 2017, 21:24
Post #2
blue penguin

in umbra, igitur, pugnabimus
Level 500 (Godslayer)

I guess this is easier to manage on a thread of its own. Nevertheless I have added a link from the script index to this (new) thread.

But out of curiosity.
QUOTE(boulay @ Feb 6 2017, 17:01) *
The ones I'm posting come with a "NoStylish pack" that allows the user to install the css without having to use said addon on Firefox.
never heard of that. For me that looks simply as a @-moz-document {} which can be added to Stylish (or pasted into Chrome's FF style translator). How does that NoStylish pack work?

P.S. I like the Deep Sea one.
+Quote Post

post Feb 6 2017, 21:35
Post #3
lazyNPC

├┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴┤
Level 482 (Godslayer)

QUOTE(blue penguin @ Feb 6 2017, 20:24) *

But out of curiosity.never heard of that. For me that looks simply as a @-moz-document {} which can be added to Stylish (or pasted into Chrome's FF style translator). How does that NoStylish pack work?

I was curious about it too, so i went to take a look (IMG:[invalid] style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)
The NoStylish pack is a series of JS script that sets the css to one of the custom ones.

This post has been edited by gianfrix94: Feb 6 2017, 21:36
+Quote Post

post Feb 6 2017, 23:14
Post #4
boulay

Noob
Level 500 (Godslayer)

I guess this is easier to manage on a thread of its own. Nevertheless I have added a link from the script index to this (new) thread.

But out of curiosity.never heard of that. For me that looks simply as a @-moz-document {} which can be added to Stylish (or pasted into Chrome's FF style translator). How does that NoStylish pack work?

oh, thanks for making the thread ^^

the NoStylish is just a userscript that you install with greasemonkey or anything else, it extracts content from the .css files that are posted as forum attachments. The original separated files being in this post

I have no clue how it works though, I just took these as they came...

This post has been edited by boulay: Feb 6 2017, 23:14
+Quote Post

post Feb 7 2017, 13:02
Post #5
FabulousCupcake

Casual Poster
Level 439 (Dovahkiin)

(IMG:[my.mixtape.moe] https://my.mixtape.moe/ckmqhe.png)

It uses the @resource metadata and loads it into the page as a stylesheet.

If the stylesheet behind the url can be updated without changing the link (e.g. by hosting it on github), it would also allow the stylesheet to be updated automatically.

Pretty clever if you ask me (IMG:[invalid] style_emoticons/default/heh.gif)
+Quote Post

post Feb 7 2017, 15:53
Post #6
boulay

Noob
Level 500 (Godslayer)

QUOTE(FabulousCupcake @ Feb 7 2017, 12:02) *

(IMG:[my.mixtape.moe] https://my.mixtape.moe/ckmqhe.png)

It uses the @resource metadata and loads it into the page as a stylesheet.

If the stylesheet behind the url can be updated without changing the link (e.g. by hosting it on github), it would also allow the stylesheet to be updated automatically.

Pretty clever if you ask me (IMG:[invalid] style_emoticons/default/heh.gif)

right (IMG:[invalid] style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)
djackallstar didn't want to bother with the addon, it probably slowed the game for him...

you made me notice a derp too, the attachment number is wrong. It should have been 98779 instead of 88530 (IMG:[invalid] style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)

edit: replaced it above.

This post has been edited by boulay: Feb 7 2017, 15:59
+Quote Post

post Jun 26 2017, 20:56
Post #7
boulay

Noob
Level 500 (Godslayer)

EH Improved Gallery Overview, v0.1.38

For those of you who don't know about it, this style fixes the gallery's infos on the left side of the screen while allowing you to browse like normal. It also makes tagging/downloading easier as the links stay on screen.

Attached File  EH_Improved_Gallery_Overview_0.1.38.css ( 10.07k ) Number of downloads: 386
Attached File  EH_Improved_Gallery_Overview_0.1.38_Chrome.zip ( 2.29k ) Number of downloads: 116
Attached File  EH_Improved_Gallery_Overview_NoStylish.zip ( 574bytes ) Number of downloads: 118

Screenshot:
Attached Image

I'm confident that it works now, until the next time it gets broken (IMG:[invalid] style_emoticons/default/faint.gif)

This post has been edited by boulay: Jun 26 2017, 20:56
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th April 2024 - 22:31