Reply to this topicStart new topic
> [Script] Search mode for tags, select several tags and search

post Nov 30 2016, 22:38
Post #1
blue penguin

in umbra, igitur, pugnabimus
Group: Gold Star Club
Level 500 (Godslayer)

OK, often I try to search for the raw of a translated gallery, to achieve that I simply search for the most prominent tags. To make my life easier I made a script that allows me to click on the tags i want to search for directly inside the gallery.

Current Version 0.5 @ 2021-06-13
Old Version 0.4 @ 2017-04-02
Old Version 0.3 @ 2017-01-21

In other words, i'm in a gallery by a:nemu nemu, and the gallery has m:crossdressing and m:nurse. To search for all galleries with male crossdressing nurses by nemu nemu I can type: "a:nemu nemu$" "m:crossdressing$" "m:nurse$" and search on the front page. Or, I can use this script and imply click on the three tags and hit "Search!"

Here is the script: [github.com] https://github.com/neptunepenguin/eh-search...ultiple.user.js
There is some documentation: [github.com] https://github.com/neptunepenguin/eh-search-multiple

Attached Image

This post has been edited by blue penguin: Jun 13 2021, 16:24
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

post Dec 1 2016, 13:30
Post #2
Simpleton8

Casual Poster
Group: Members
Level 264 (Godslayer)

Works great. Thanks! The 2 things I noticed are already on your TODO & known bug. I just hardcoded your script to make it search by my default categories.
+Quote Post

post Apr 2 2017, 20:00
Post #3
blue penguin

Level 500 (Godslayer)

New version 0.4, fixing spacing issues.

Since Tenb changed the spacing of items in the right pane of the gallery page I needed to move the button that activates the switch between the tagging and search modes. Now the button is placed above the tittle.

Compatibility note: Since most of the gallery page is measured in pixels there is little space where placing new elements will not mangle the layout. To add more buttons (from other scripts) I suggests placing 'inline-block' buttons above the title, this way the buttons will line together above the title. Something like:
CODE
var title_pane = document.querySelector('#gd2');
// ... build button
button.style.display = 'inline-block';
title_pane.insertBefore(button, title);
This is pretty much what this script does, and if other script work in a similar fashion buttons should align.
+Quote Post

post Jun 13 2021, 16:26
Post #4
blue penguin

Level 500 (Godslayer)

3 years later I finally did add the category selection. And fixed the script to properly work with the new search URLs. Also I did a fix for the problem of messing up the tagging field if a tag is already selected - this has some dependency on EH JS code but it should work for a few years.
+Quote Post

post Jun 16 2021, 07:00
Post #5
Hyoros

Casual Poster
Level 63 (Master)

Did something change this past hour? Mine suddenly look like this in middle of browsing

Attached Image
I never saw those "misc doujinshi manga" category etc when using this script. The script still work but the interface looks half broken
This is my copy of this script if you want to check. [zerobin.net] https://zerobin.net/?f19d368bae44d51a#VdRpW...Y1t/XN+ftaxLRs=
Or maybe I should check myself?

This post has been edited by Mayriad: Jun 16 2021, 10:43
+Quote Post

post Jun 16 2021, 10:46
Post #6
Mayriad

SUPER ★ BUSY ★ TIME
Group: Global Mods
Level 127 (Lord)

QUOTE(Hyoros @ Jun 16 2021, 07:00) *
I never saw those "misc doujinshi manga" category etc when using this script. The script still work but the interface looks half broken

Is it because the latest update added those category buttons? Your interface seems normal on the latest version.
QUOTE(blue penguin @ Jun 13 2021, 16:26) *
3 years later I finally did add the category selection.
+Quote Post

post Jun 16 2021, 17:22
Post #7
Hyoros

Casual Poster
Level 63 (Master)

If so that update took 3 days to reach my browser.
QUOTE(Mayriad @ Jun 16 2021, 15:46) *

Your interface seems normal on the latest version.

See that awkward box (the switch that we can toggle between tagging/searching) on top left? It should be in top middle of - uh I don't hace screenshot and OP picture doesn't show it either. But it is usually in top center, above language, below J title

This post has been edited by Hyoros: Jun 16 2021, 17:23
+Quote Post

post Jun 16 2021, 17:46
Post #8
blue penguin

Level 500 (Godslayer)

Whelp yeah. The middle positioning actually caused several inconsistencies when using this script with the Mayriad's master script. And since many people use that one it is better to adapt my script to his one rather than asking for an update the other way around.

EDIT: btw, I'm glad I managed to trigger autoupdates on the userscript engine - it was another objective of the update.

This post has been edited by blue penguin: Jun 16 2021, 17:48
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th April 2024 - 22:36