> ~WasaWasa Horizon Scans~, Gallery Releases & Scanning Commissions - ON HOLD

post Nov 14 2016, 04:23
Post #1

Dormant Scanner
Group: Members
Level 387 (Dovahkiin)

Scanning Commissions are currently ON HOLD

[b]ーUpdate Sticky:

As of August 4th, 2019, any Major Updates related to my scanning commissions will be posted here. Higher-frequency updates will be available on the official WasaWasa Horizon Scans page on baraag.net, located at [baraag.net] https://baraag.net/@8055
If for any reason you are unable to contact me on the E-Hentai Forums, you may do so via our official commissioning/releases page listed above.

==Update - January 6, 2020:== New Year, New 8055. After a couple of episodes of miserable sickness, I'm back to functioning form and ready to handle commissions again. Main topic has been updated to reflect current upload catalog and commission queue. Will be editing some books for release sometime this week.

==Update - April 29, 2020:== Another long hiatus over and time for an update. The main E-H topic has been updated to add information related to Japan Post's indefinite suspension of EMS,SAL,etc. shipping to the USA, current as of 4/29/2020. Certain specific restrictions have been removed from the Restrictions section. General spelling/grammar check/revision of the main post.

ーBackgroundー

I am exclusively a SCANNER. I do not, nor do I plan to provide translation or editing services for the foreseeable future. I am an amateur scanner that started primarily with Tatunokosso's Yuyushiki doujinshi followed by a fairly sizeable lineup from Comiket 90.

ーOrdering Instructions (Summarized, See below sections for full-details)ー

1. Contact me via PM and provide information on what book(s) you want ordered. (See Ordering section for formatting guidelines)
2. If the above information is correct, I will reply to you with a Paypal invoice for deposit estimate. The invoice will specify the deposit amount along which is the price of the books + *shipping. (*Only applies to stores that can ship internationally and provide an estimate before payment. If estimate is not available before order, this will be charged later. If a proxy is needed, this will instead be their 250円 bank transfer fee). The estimated scanning cost will also be included in the invoice description if the page numbers for the commissioned works are known.
3. After sending the $ amount requested in the initial deposit, I will place an order for the requested items. I will PM you with a tracking number for your order if and/or when it is available.
4. Depending on the current commissioning queue, I will begin scans of your book(s). See Product/Services for details on what formats I can provide your scans in.
5. Once scans are completed, I will request a final $ amount for sales tax (if not already included in book price, usually only on pre-orders), domestic & international shipping (If a proxy was used), and my scanning commission fees (see Pricing/Costs for rates and details).
6. Once final payment has been received via paypal, I will deliver the scans to you in the method you specify (see: Delivery for details).
7. If there are any issues with your scans after delivery, you may contact me and I will re-scan any bad pages at no additional charge (limited to 1 month after scans delivered). I will purge raw .TIFF scans on my system if needed for space (no sooner than 6 months after scanning).

ーOrderingー

-I am based in the USA and I am able to place doujin orders directly from:
[mandarake.co.jp] http://mandarake.co.jp/
[doujinrepublic.com] https://doujinrepublic.com/ (Note: This site is an indexer for Suruga-ya, Toranoana, and Mandarake. Maybe Melonbooks.)
[alice-books.com] http://alice-books.com/ (most artists)
[nagomi.ne.jp] http://nagomi.ne.jp/web/English/ Dead (IMG:[invalid] style_emoticons/default/sad.gif) . Liquidated and sold all inventory to Surugaya.
eBay (most sellers)
Amazon.co.jp (some sellers).

-I am able to order via proxy service (http://goody-japan.com/) from:

[toranoana.jp] http://toranoana.jp/
[melonbooks.co.jp] http://melonbooks.co.jp/
[suruga-ya.jp] http://suruga-ya.jp/
[comiczin.jp] http://comiczin.jp/
Pixiv BOOTH Stores,
Private doujin sites (GoodyJapan may apply additional charges, depending on the site).
Any seller that does not prevent shipment to GoodyJapan.

Simplest option for shipment from non-international vendors. GoodyJapan's commission fee for Toranoana is also fixed at 500円 per order.

I can bid on auction items from Yahoo JP Auctions/Rakuten on your behalf via GoodyJapan, however a deposit is required before bidding and there's no guarantee I can claim an item (max bid is exceeded,inventory issue, etc.). Contact me via PM with AUCTION in the subject line to discuss this with me directly.

I cannot guarantee the quality of any secondhand material purchased from these sources. If there is an issue with anything I order or scan on your behalf, I will immediately forward that information to you.

To place an order for commission, contact me via PM and provide the following information:

Subject:
(If the subject line character limit is too short to include all of the below information, include as much of the 1st book name as possible)

[COMMISSION] - <Name of 1st Book> <# of Books> Books

Body:

<Book Name>
<Link to the page or website it is being sold on>
<Number of Pages (if available)>

*Repeat above as needed

<Scans dpi/type desired> (see below)

<Delivery method desired> (see below)

<Any additional questions or comments>

ーShipping Optionsー

***NOTICE OF INDEFINITE SHIPPING RESTRICTIONS AS OF 4/29/2020***
I have been notified by GoodyJapan that Japan Post has indefinitely suspended all international shipping to the USA due to virus containment protocol EXCEPT for the following methods: DHL, Surface Parcel Post. The specifics for these two options are as follows:
DHL:As fast as EMS but about 4x as expensive (a single B5 book could cost about $50 to ship. Unfortunately, GoodyJapan cannot provide DHL shipping estimates as they cannot measure/weigh the parcel until after it has been ordered from the doujin vendor.
Surface Parcel Post: Extremely Slow (3-4 months for a shipment with further possibility of delay, no parcel insurance), slightly cheaper than SAL shipping costs.

***This section will be removed as soon as the shipping restriction has been lifted. I apologize for the inconvenience.***

FOR ALL INTERNATIONAL ORDERS, the default shipping method used is SAL (Surface Air Mail, typically 2-5 weeks delivery from date of departure).

If a faster shipping method is preferred, you may specify one of the options below (additional shipping rates apply):

EMS: Japan's Standard "Priority Mail International." Comes with some insurance for the value of the items shipped, but the service can be a bit pricey. (typical 5-9 days delivery time from date of departure).
Other: If there is a shipping method that I have not listed here, let me know and I will see if it is possible for the store/proxy to arrange. (Excluding Local Pickup)

*** 4/29/2020:The restriction of this method has been temporarily rescinded until Japan Post resumes SAL/EMS services to the USA. I CANNOT be held responsible for extended delays or potential loss of ordered items in transit with this method!!!***Surface Parcel Post [b]WILL NOT be accepted for commission orders. Surface Mail service can take up to 4 months for delivery, has poor tracking, and has no insurance for items if they are lost.

Note that the shipping times shown above do not account for times which I am not present at the shipping address to sign for the packages (all international shipments through USPS require a signature for delivery). In those cases, it can be up to an additional two days for me to arrange a pickup from the local Post Office.

ーHardware/Softwareー

All works commissioned are to be scanned using my Fujitsu fi-7160 document scanner whenever possible.

I also use an Epson V600 Perfection scanner with IT-8 target calibrated Vuescan software for scanning material that is incompatible with the fi-7160's automatic document feed, including all cover scans, staple-bound material, cover/book sleeves, and provisional/omake materials.
All scans that I personally upload are cropped and leveled in PaintDotNet.
I have previously used an HP 5610v all-in-one printer/scanner for my older scans.

My scanner's maximum scanning area is ANSI A4. Commission requests for any A3 or larger books/materials will be rejected.

Due to inherent optical characteristics of my scanners, any full-color books/pages MUST be scanned at 600dpi.

ーProduct/Servicesー

All books except for books/doujins with staple-binding will be de-bound from their covers via heat source to achieve optimal quality scans. For books WITH staple-binding, there may be a small gutter-effect near the spine on some scans. Areas with binding glue/staples present on the scans may be visible after initial cropping, but can be removed if necessary upon request.

I will typically not stitch two-page spreads unless requested and the seam alignment isn't severe. If a stitched page is used for an E-H gallery, un-stitched versions will be provided in the gallery and/or the gallery's torrent archive.

Grayscale:
Raw: Lossless PNG (Converted from Lossless TIFF RAWs). 400dpi unless otherwise specified.
Cropped/Leveled: Lossless PNG. Dimensions vary based on book size. Will be delivered in original resolution.

Color:
Raw: Lossless PNG (Converted from IT8 Target-Calibrated* Lossless TIFF Raws). 600dpi minimum.
Cropped/Leveled:IT8 Target-Calibrated* Lossless PNG. Dimensions vary based on book size. Will be delivered in original resolution. <20MB JPG versions will be included if filesize exceeds the E-Hentai 50MB PNG upload limit.
*IT8 Target Calibration currently pending for Fujitsu fi-7160 scanner - 8/04/19

Delivery

Delivery may be carried out in one of the following ways:

1. Cropped/Leveled scans uploaded to E-Hentai gallery under my account, after full-payment for services has been received (this is the default method, if not specified).

2. Cropped/Leveled OR Raw scans delivered to commissioner through Filelocker (MEGA/Others), after full payment for services has been received.

If you require a different method of delivery, please contact me and I will determine if it is feasible.

Physical Book Delivery:

Upon request, I can provide shipment of any of your commissioned books/materials at no expense other than shipping costs. Shipments can be provided individually per commission or combined in a batch.
Debound/Scanned books will be considered abandoned if this is not requested or specified! A shipping address must be provided to create a shipping cost estimate.

ーPricing/Costsー

At this time, payments for commissioned goods/services are only to be made via Paypal.

Base Price: Cost of the book(s) in the order

Sales Tax: Usually included in the price of the book, but will be specified if this is not the case.

If proxy/forwarding service is not required:

International Shipping: Cost to ship the book internationally to my shipping address.

If proxy/forwarding service is required

Domestic Shipping: Cost of shipping from the store of origin to the proxy/forwarding service's address

Forwarding/Proxy Service: Any and all costs associated with fees from a proxy/forwarding service, including commission, bank transfer fee (250円), and other applicable fees.

International Shipping: Cost of shipping from proxy/forwarding service to my address.

Scanning Rates

Raw Scans (TIFF):

<90 pages - $.15/page 400dpi
<90 pages - $.25/page 600dpi
>90 pages - $.20/page 400dpi
>90 pages - $.30/page 600dpi

Cropped/Leveled Scans (PNG and/or JPG):

<90 Pages - $.30/page (400dpi)
<90 Pages - $.40/page (600dpi)
>90 Pages - $.35/page (400dpi)
>90 Pages - $.45/page (600dpi)

*Note: Page counts shown are per book, not per commission.

Any bonus postcards or provisional material included with the order will be scanned at no additional charge, provided they can fit within an A4 scanning range. Note that this does not apply to cover/advertisement sleeves (typically on manga) which will count as 1 page per angle scanned. ALL covers & color inserts scanned at 600dpi will be charged at the 400dpi rate as long as at least 51% of the book is scanned at 400dpi.

ーRestrictionsー

There will be a maximum of 25 books total OR 5 open commissions at any given time (whichever occurs first). Commissions status will be marked CLOSED on the topic during these times. The total does not include books I have personally purchased for scanning. Commissions will be marked CLOSED if commissions are currently closed for any other reason.

Any material that is explicitly illegal under United States federal law is strictly off-limits.

Everything else should be fair game (just try not to have me pack my shelf with tons of yaoi, lol). If you aren't sure, just ask me.

ーScanning Historyー

Below is are links to the lists of galleries I have uploaded/been commissioned for my scans. I will update from time to time as the list expands.

**Page 1**
(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/ptccbo.jpg)

**Page 2**
(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/kx89nu.jpg)

**Page 3**
(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/a0is3z.jpg)

**Page 4**
(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/04or5i.jpg)

**Page 5**
(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/3o12pg.jpg)

**Page 6**
(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/7zs4v0.jpg)

TOTAL Doujin/Manga works scanned to date: 321!
(2/13/2016 - 4/29/2020)

ーCurrent Commissionsー

Totals: 0/25 Books Commissioned. 0/5 Commission Slots Used

#1 - *Slot Open*
Start-date of commission:
Books:
Delivery Method:

#2 - *Slot Open*
Books:
Delivery Method:

#3 - *Slot Open*
Books:
Delivery Method:

#4 - *Slot Open*
Books:
Delivery Method:

#5 - *Slot Open*
Books:
Delivery Method:

This post has been edited by 8055: Dec 22 2022, 06:42
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

post Dec 28 2016, 01:58
Post #2
Grahf

High Saint of Asakuraism
Group: Gold Star Club
Level 485 (Godslayer)

Thank you for the information and the update. I wish you the best of luck resolving your current scanning issues.
+Quote Post

post Dec 28 2016, 02:55
Post #3
Jo.To

Scanner, Encoder, Gamer, and Worn Out
Level 77 (Expert)

On top of this, I am continuing to have issues with my Epson V600 Scanner in terms of alignment. Due to what appears to be a critical design flaw, attempting to align a page to any of the scanner's plastic edges will result in a large portion of the image being cut off, regardless of the size of the scanning area selected in VueScan or the Epson software.

What I currently have in place to resolve this alignment issue is a combination of a thin metal straight-edge rule with a thin metal L-square on top to offset it from the sides which also cut off. This creates two problems both in decreasing the available scan area at my disposal and I have noticed that the area contacting the ruler for alignment is showing some sort of shadow. Not to mention it is difficult to align to such a thin surface (it tends to skew when I close the lid), it leaves dirt on the glass that I have to repeatedly clean during scans, etc.

Take advice from a person who has used the V600 for 1.5 years now: I'm 100% sure trying to align a page in this, or any other EPSON scanner I know of (I have V60 and use to have GT-Workforce) in it's proper setting is difficult to begin with. Yes, closing the lid WILL skew a page, but only if the page is light as a feather (I have known this from magazines and even mangas). Now I dunno about adding metal, uh, what-is-it, but what exactly is it supposed to do? And what shadow you're getting? Could having that shadow means that you haven't covered the white part of the scanner (which is useful if you don't want the white part of pages to bleed out)?
+Quote Post

post Dec 28 2016, 06:33
Post #4

Dormant Scanner
Level 387 (Dovahkiin)

QUOTE(SXIndy27 @ Dec 27 2016, 20:55) *

Take advice from a person who has used the V600 for 1.5 years now: I'm 100% sure trying to align a page in this, or any other EPSON scanner I know of (I have V60 and use to have GT-Workforce) in it's proper setting is difficult to begin with. Yes, closing the lid WILL skew a page, but only if the page is light as a feather (I have known this from magazines and even mangas). Now I dunno about adding metal, uh, what-is-it, but what exactly is it supposed to do? And what shadow you're getting? Could having that shadow means that you haven't covered the white part of the scanner (which is useful if you don't want the white part of pages to bleed out)?

(IMG:[puu.sh] http://puu.sh/t54XR/71a665d4cc.png)

Here is a visual example of what is happening around the areas that are mostly flush (bottom left). It usually doesn't appear in my uploads because I typically crop it out. The only solution I could think of regarding that would be obtaining a transparent L-square to let the light pass through. Not to mention the sheer thinness of the L-square I'm using makes it difficult to align a page within its boundary without sliding. I have a larger/thicker L-square but the problem is opposite and it is too thick for the lid to apply pressure to the page which results in scans warping (the light issue was still present as well).

In this case, the area affected of this page isn't of particular importance, though I would rather avoid a situation where it could be, such as a page number (I have enough trouble with binding glue already doing that).

As for bleeding, I was having issues with that early on so I used some black tape to cover the white foam block with a sheet of black construction paper that matched the dimensions needed. That hasn't caused me any issues that I'm aware of.

Though, it's infuriating that I've had to do so much jury-rigging of a supposedly high-quality scanner to achieve results I would've considered adequate for my former HP all-in-one (barring the vertical lines problem that had). It's just been a massive load of letdowns and frustration, I'll tell you.

Edit: These notes refer to an older method of alignment during the start of my use with the Epson V600 Scanner. Since then, I have vastly improved my alignment method and this is no longer an issue

This post has been edited by 8055: May 3 2017, 19:45
+Quote Post

post Dec 28 2016, 06:52
Post #5
Jo.To

Level 77 (Expert)

There's always getting a exacto cutter to cut off the rigged side of the paper, and see if aligning the paper works, although I can't really trust them that much since 1.) you can only cut a certain # of pages and 2.) accuracy.
+Quote Post

post Dec 28 2016, 15:54
Post #6

Dormant Scanner
Level 387 (Dovahkiin)

QUOTE(SXIndy27 @ Dec 28 2016, 00:52) *

There's always getting a exacto cutter to cut off the rigged side of the paper, and see if aligning the paper works, although I can't really trust them that much since 1.) you can only cut a certain # of pages and 2.) accuracy.

Now may I ask if you've experienced parts of your scanned image cut off from using the outer borders of the glass for alignment? The whole reason I have the metal ruler+L-square is to offset the image from the area that's being cut off from both the right and bottom edges of the glass. The bottom cutoff is so severe that in my screenshot above, you cannot even see the ruler that is being ignored from the scan area.

If there's a configuration fix for this, the problem will have been resolved and I won't need to shell out >$600 for a scanner that actually does what I want it to.

I'd prefer to stay away from cutting methods in order to achieve a flat edge, since I'm already doing enough damage to the books through debinding, alone. I could always align the page to the other corner and adjust as necessary if this severe issue with cutoff is no longer present..

Edit: These notes refer to an older method of alignment during the start of my use with the Epson V600 Scanner. Since then, I have vastly improved my alignment method and this is no longer an issue

This post has been edited by 8055: May 3 2017, 19:47
+Quote Post

post Dec 28 2016, 17:49
Post #7
Jo.To

Level 77 (Expert)

Just exactly where do you place your pages at? I don't recommend moving to any of the right or left corners due to losing 5-10 pixels of the page's width. I usually put mine at the top border, between the A4 and B5 parts. Sure, I trim away a little bit of the top part of the page but it's better than losing anything left and right. The only problem is most of the time the page skews off.
+Quote Post

post Dec 29 2016, 19:50
Post #8

Dormant Scanner
Level 387 (Dovahkiin)

QUOTE(SXIndy27 @ Dec 28 2016, 11:49) *

Just exactly where do you place your pages at? I don't recommend moving to any of the right or left corners due to losing 5-10 pixels of the page's width. I usually put mine at the top border, between the A4 and B5 parts. Sure, I trim away a little bit of the top part of the page but it's better than losing anything left and right. The only problem is most of the time the page skews off.

I was placing them near the bottom right/left out of habit with my previous scanner. However, thanks to your sage advice, I realized how much of an idiot I am and that the guidelines on the border clearly indicate using the top right as the reference for page placement/sizing.

[puu.sh] http://puu.sh/t4QM5/52cb349012.png
[puu.sh] http://puu.sh/t4QRo/6a8f7c04c2.png

[puu.sh] http://puu.sh/t4QUP/ca6193e133.png
[puu.sh] http://puu.sh/t4QXP/5cf9f439e7.png

As these two comparisons show, there is still some marginal cutoff as you mentioned, however I've determined that if I use a consistent reference for spacing from the top, cutoff from the sides won't matter since I can always place the binding edge there which I crop out during editing, anyways.

I appreciate the help and advice given and I will be working diligently on fully testing these methods once I have finished editing/uploading No Osaka No Life: Soushuuhen

This post has been edited by 8055: May 3 2017, 19:48
+Quote Post

post Apr 20 2017, 04:46
Post #9

Dormant Scanner
Level 387 (Dovahkiin)

I would like to announce that I have officially opened scanning commissions and have posted rates/other relevant information above.

I sensed that the details were a bit daunting so I have added a commissioning procedure summary at the top of the original post with references to details sections where needed. I'm hopeful the first batch of commissions will turn out well, since I had a practice run with Tamatsubushi, which went well outside of some initial issues with my credit provider/toranoana.

Have at it, everyone, and thank you for your patience.

Also, any commissions that are currently open will be listed in order of receipt on the bottom of the original post.

This post has been edited by 8055: Apr 20 2017, 04:48
+Quote Post

post May 3 2017, 23:31
Post #10
DGze

Headphone Fetishist | Luna's Bride
Group: Catgirl Camarilla
Level 358 (Godslayer)

Normally I would do scans myself, but I'm starting a new job soon that will eat up most of my time...

Anyway, do you think you'll be up for artbook scans (A4)
I will need 2x non-h artbook scanned.

They're slightly more annoying to debind than doujinshi/normal tank (more glue, stronger spine), but other than that it's pretty much the same.

Let me know if you're up for it.

+Quote Post

post May 4 2017, 13:21
Post #11

Dormant Scanner
Level 387 (Dovahkiin)

QUOTE(DGze @ May 3 2017, 16:31) *

Normally I would do scans myself, but I'm starting a new job soon that will eat up most of my time...

Anyway, do you think you'll be up for artbook scans (A4)
I will need 2x non-h artbook scanned.

They're slightly more annoying to debind than doujinshi/normal tank (more glue, stronger spine), but other than that it's pretty much the same.

Let me know if you're up for it.

I've dealt with annoying binding in the past, so as long as it's not something crazy like the ink softening before the glue will, I can probably handle it.

Send me a PM with the following details and we can get started:

Subject:

[COMMISSION] - <Name of 1st Book> <# of Books> Books

Body:

<Book Name>
<Link to the page or website it is being sold on>
<Number of Pages>

*Repeat above as needed

<Scans dpi/type desired> (cropped/leveled pngs or raw tiffs)

<Delivery method desired>

<Any additional questions or comments>

Good luck.
+Quote Post

post Jun 19 2017, 15:58
Post #12

Dormant Scanner
Level 387 (Dovahkiin)

This is just a quick update. I had a minor hiatus due to a water-related issue that forced me to close down my workspace until the issue was resolved so I would not risk water/mold contact with any of my stored doujinshi. This took about 1 week to resolve before repairs were made to the equipment in question and my workspace was restored. No commissioned material was damaged due to this and thankfully, none of my books were affected either due to sealing my materials in plastic sleeves.

Debinding & scanning will resume today, later this afternoon. I currently have 7 books in my possession for the three that are currently waiting on scans for me, while the rest are currently in international transit from Goody-Japan or Mandarake. I aim to have most of these completed by this weekend and will attempt to close-out #1 as soon as possible, as they have been waiting the longest due to an unusually extended waiting period for international transit.

If anyone who has commissioned me has any questions, please PM me.

This post has been edited by 8055: Jan 2 2019, 15:39
+Quote Post

post Oct 9 2017, 19:13
Post #13

Dormant Scanner
Level 387 (Dovahkiin)

In the interest of navigability of the OP post, I have decided to move my scanned works list to the bottom of this topic and will truncate the amount to 50 thumbnails per individual post with links to these from the OP.

Page 1

(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/ptccbo.jpg)(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/7kj3sr.jpg)(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/qqz47w.jpg)(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/xdvoih.jpg)(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/trw006.jpg)(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/zliyjl.jpg)(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/lidvr2.jpg)(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/n6dzva.jpg)(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/4ppxx0.jpg)(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/r5r8lt.jpg)(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/jdzzej.jpg)(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/phe68u.jpg)(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/jl2fdu.jpg)(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/5jxq8i.jpg)(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/67ln52.jpg)(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/dajep0.jpg)(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/x4rku8.jpg)(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/g115cu.jpg)(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/1ngzpy.jpg)(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/z2l8jn.jpg)(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/mab166.jpg)(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/hm5kbv.jpg)(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/qmpxdg.jpg)(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/myl6ha.jpg)(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/udeefm.jpg)(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/58o8pg.jpg)(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/kk00aw.jpg)(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/a4p1sf.jpg)(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/f8ufuj.jpg)(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/1grg8g.jpg)(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/q049ds.jpg)(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/tf2zwk.jpg)(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/nkchas.jpg)(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/aepen6.jpg)(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/1aiz5i.jpg)(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/lpos13.jpg)(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/l9anpi.jpg)(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/zw5tyx.jpg)(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/vzad7r.jpg)(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/i3wxs9.jpg)(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/kay3rk.jpg)(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/39qre8.jpg)(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/o6hi8i.jpg)(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/1bekqo.jpg)(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/yq5nh1.jpg)(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/u1r4ia.jpg)(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/yz96ym.jpg)(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/hkwsmo.jpg)(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/d5uldu.jpg)(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/a6h4fe.jpg)

This post has been edited by 8055: Jan 3 2019, 21:46
+Quote Post

post Oct 9 2017, 19:19
Post #14

Dormant Scanner
Level 387 (Dovahkiin)

Page 2

(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/kx89nu.jpg)(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/jce9kw.jpg)(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/qg27ot.jpg)(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/avkg4u.jpg)(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/ayqdic.jpg)(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/12ml7p.jpg)(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/2h1gnc.jpg)(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/r68wde.png)(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/pwt0xa.png)(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/b1cbj0.png)(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/mx13am.png)(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/ucjli2.png)(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/jyfcop.jpg)(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/j8yt9h.jpg)(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/1kyplv.jpg)(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/tirkg8.jpg)(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/88to4j.jpg)(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/xjiktk.jpg)(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/lgxvpj.jpg)(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/rwnthj.jpg)(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/91qk1p.jpg)(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/oj13aw.jpg)(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/licj81.jpg)(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/2kf7s9.jpg)(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/snk7pa.jpg)(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/2hk6j4.jpg)(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/2d3hlj.jpg)(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/grurhw.jpg)(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/5q4l1k.jpg)(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/murmrf.jpg)(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/ux7ika.jpg)(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/l8f813.jpg)(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/yrdwfc.jpg)(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/6l7z2q.jpg)(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/fedw6f.jpg)(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/nrxggz.jpg)(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/mfkgfx.jpg)(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/dulge0.jpg)(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/pj4ijk.jpg)(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/x4tue2.jpg)(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/sv833q.jpg)(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/vr8tsx.jpg)(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/k4fxq7.jpg)(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/b83pa6.jpg)(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/rsydxn.jpg)(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/srmrge.jpg)(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/x3xo6j.jpg)(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/ciy2v8.jpg)(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/aanl5s.jpg)(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/kud4ar.jpg)

This post has been edited by 8055: Jan 3 2019, 21:56
+Quote Post

post Oct 9 2017, 19:33
Post #15

Dormant Scanner
Level 387 (Dovahkiin)

Page 3

(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/a0is3z.jpg)(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/dq3wiw.jpg)(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/j1urx4.jpg)(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/exblct.jpg)(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/krw8or.jpg)(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/3x5q99.jpg)(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/rzvia3.jpg)(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/z2p0tq.jpg)(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/zfs5c4.jpg)(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/vpyjgq.jpg)(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/y2o84y.jpg)(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/6ftofj.jpg)(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/f2i61z.jpg)(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/p5ppxl.jpg)(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/tfzyz2.jpg)(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/myye3w.jpg)(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/pe99wm.jpg)(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/1bfi3m.jpg)(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/mncrtv.jpg)(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/jd1pvt.jpg)(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/6w5ya7.jpg)(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/w3iiav.jpg)(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/noofmb.jpg)(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/l71crj.jpg)(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/ixbsji.jpg)(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/uyzdnm.jpg)(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/m8z03w.jpg)(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/w44fkl.jpg)(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/n08pyd.jpg)(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/fd3n8m.jpg)(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/t5b4n5.jpg)(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/64nrs5.jpg)(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/toq41i.jpg)(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/kqpoiv.jpg)(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/t6axdp.jpg)(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/ilsl9t.jpg)(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/up0iqi.jpg)(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/0hm5hd.jpg)(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/9nq0gj.jpg)(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/mnhce1.jpg)(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/2ykc01.jpg)(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/ga38qh.jpg)(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/qtqgqd.jpg)(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/ygoxei.jpg)(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/dpot36.jpg)(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/a6a3p6.jpg)(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/x7czkh.jpg)(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/6su7ny.jpg)(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/gyr3rn.jpg)(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/re4rrx.jpg)

This post has been edited by 8055: Aug 5 2018, 20:01
+Quote Post

post Oct 16 2017, 06:17
Post #16
ElecDrago

Newcomer
Group: Recruits
Level 15 (Novice)

@8055
Your pm inbox is full
+Quote Post

post Oct 16 2017, 13:30
Post #17
ellano

Newcomer
Level 113 (Lord)

sorry to contact you here, but I would be interested by one of your bounties, and your inbox is full, which stops me from sending you the message.
+Quote Post

post Oct 16 2017, 15:39
Post #18

Dormant Scanner
Level 387 (Dovahkiin)

QUOTE(ellano @ Oct 16 2017, 06:30) *

sorry to contact you here, but I would be interested by one of your bounties, and your inbox is full, which stops me from sending you the message.

Seems that an expanded forum inbox hath perk would really come in handy, now.

My inbox has been cleared, so you may send your commission request.
+Quote Post

post May 3 2018, 06:14
Post #19
Red of EHCOVE

Viceroy of Oook & EHCOVE cofounder
Level 365 (Godslayer)

I figure I should bump your thread up. Nice working with you (IMG:[invalid] style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)
+Quote Post

post Aug 5 2018, 20:13
Post #20

Dormant Scanner
Level 387 (Dovahkiin)

Page 4

(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/04or5i.jpg)(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/glr12e.jpg)(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/byu3ll.jpg)(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/fayiz8.jpg)(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/xoabq5.jpg)(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/b3s5lh.jpg)(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/j6sowq.jpg)(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/9j9bzl.jpg)(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/6tz5vu.jpg)(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/12lqdt.jpg)(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/8eltdk.jpg)(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/i6tsi1.jpg)(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/xgei9d.jpg)(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/jqxf3i.jpg)(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/g5kshk.jpg)(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/7863sv.jpg)(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/frq3ao.jpg)(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/jxicij.jpg)(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/j6ss9o.jpg)(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/i2e5tz.jpg)(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/u8y9zq.jpg)(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/1jn9il.jpg)(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/n3yd7k.jpg)(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/1s5srj.jpg)(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/31sez0.jpg)(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/ye32jd.jpg)(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/gsc862.jpg)(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/ukuh17.jpg)(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/s5atqc.jpg)(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/xc64zf.jpg)(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/8y9een.jpg)(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/4dfzxc.jpg)(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/i2xhvn.jpg)(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/9hxs4k.jpg)(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/v2adb3.jpg)(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/qqgv0n.jpg)(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/9tse70.jpg)(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/quv7gy.jpg)(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/agdoqh.jpg)(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/56mx40.jpg)(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/w7pr8i.jpg)(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/vy4o3o.jpg)(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/97mmu6.jpg)(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/c4mv6e.jpg)(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/tgpzlq.jpg)(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/onfu1d.jpg)(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/ezbfow.jpg)(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/u0ria4.jpg)(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/guzuxw.jpg)(IMG:[files.catbox.moe] https://files.catbox.moe/xu3unr.jpg)

This post has been edited by 8055: Jan 3 2019, 22:22
+Quote Post

2 Pages V  1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 10:54