Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

12 Pages V  1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> [Android] E-Hentai Galleries Reader, E-Hentai reading on the go!

post Oct 24 2015, 23:37
Post #1
NerdNumber9

Newcomer
Group: Members

Currently on hiatus

There is a fork by Jobobby04

Stable:
[github.com] https://github.com/jobobby04/TachiyomiSY
Preview:
[github.com] https://github.com/jobobby04/TachiyomiSYPreview/

Official website:
[tachiyomi.org] https://tachiyomi.org/forks/TachiyomiSY/

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(IMG:[i.imgur.com] http://i.imgur.com/9vVfavU.png)

Hi guys, I was bored and after countless hours of debugging, I managed to modify the Tachiyomi app to include E-Hentai (and the fjords) galleries.

Now you can read E-Hentai (and the fjords) on the go (IMG:[invalid] style_emoticons/default/smile.gif).

Download: [github.com] Direct Download
Source code: [github.com] Github

Original Tachiyomi App: [github.com] https://github.com/inorichi/tachiyomi

(IMG:[i.imgur.com] http://i.imgur.com/oPmjpGi.png)

This post has been edited by blue penguin: Oct 20 2020, 21:23
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

post Oct 25 2015, 00:11
Post #2
NerdNumber9

Newcomer

Well guys, it looks like I have to update the app already (IMG:[invalid] style_emoticons/default/sad.gif), sorry to those who just downloaded it.

UPDATE 1:
  • Synopsis section now displays useful information such as language and picture size.
I realized I needed to do this when I was browsing through the galleries and realized I didn't know what language each one was in (IMG:[invalid] style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif).

Updated downloads are in the first post.

This post has been edited by NerdNumber9: Oct 25 2015, 00:11
+Quote Post

post Oct 26 2015, 04:26
Post #3
NerdNumber9

Newcomer

Here comes the search bug fix. Search use to only show the first page of results, now it will show up to a specified number of pages. You can set the amount of pages to limit the search to in the app settings. It should be the first one. It defaults to 10. Please note that the bigger you set this number, the slower your search results will come up.

UPDATE 2:
  • Fix search

This post has been edited by NerdNumber9: Oct 26 2015, 04:26
+Quote Post

post Oct 26 2015, 05:30
Post #4
karyl123

Hey Tayo !!!
Group: Gold Star Club
Level 452 (Godslayer)

question :

is the image e-hentai original / e-hentai resample or app-recompressed like other random hentai comic website (Jpeg quality 60 ?)

if still e-hentai ori/resample. I dont think I will use this. image size will big, eat my monthly data :/
+Quote Post

post Oct 26 2015, 05:40
Post #5
mozilla browser

Nutscrape Navigator
Group: Gold Star Club
Level 500 (Godslayer)

I'm really sorry that I haven't been able to implement Hentai@Home yet . (I know servers are expensive admin)

I don't think Android devices are a good/typical candidate for H@H...
+Quote Post

post Oct 28 2015, 02:55
Post #6
NerdNumber9

Newcomer

Unfortunately yes, it uses the normal desktop image quality. (The one you see when you are browsing at 'https://e-hentai.org/'. I guess I could start working on adding a low-fi source for the mobile version here: 'http://lofi.e-hentai.org/'...

All done (IMG:[invalid] style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

This post has been edited by NerdNumber9: Oct 28 2015, 03:45
+Quote Post

post Oct 28 2015, 03:42
Post #7
NerdNumber9

Newcomer

And since someone said that we should use be able to use mobile quality on a mobile app, the reader now has a quality switcher! Just head on over to the settings panel and you can choose between the original desktop quality or the three lower qualities available on the lo-fi version of the site (http://lofi.e-hentai.org/). I have also half-implemented filters but they are buggy so don't rely on them.

Update 3:
  • Halfway implemented filters
  • Added quality switcher

+Quote Post

post Oct 28 2015, 03:48
Post #8
NerdNumber9

Newcomer

QUOTE(mozilla browser @ Oct 25 2015, 23:40) *

I don't think Android devices are a good/typical candidate for H@H...

You are correct, I havn't been here long, and I completely misunderstood what H@H was. I thought you needed a specialized torrent client to connect to it (as a client to download the images). I just re-read the wikis and realized that it wasn't torrent based and serves files through HTTP. Nevermind about implementing H@H...
+Quote Post

post Nov 4 2015, 06:55
Post #9
NerdNumber9

Newcomer

After half a week of debugging and raging at cookies and Android WebView. I have successfully implemented fjords viewing (and downloading)! Just go into the settings, flip the switch, login and ta-da! Obviously, you need to have an E-Hentai account with fjords access to do this. I have also rewritten 80% of the networking code in the app in order to support the fjords so if you find any bugs, feel free to report them on this thread.

Update 4:
  • Add fjords support
  • Rewrite most of networking code (it now uses OkHttp)
  • Bug fixes
  • Performance improvements

This post has been edited by NerdNumber9: Nov 4 2015, 06:57
+Quote Post

post Nov 13 2015, 23:10
Post #10
NerdNumber9

Newcomer

Ok guys, time for another big update. In this release, the package name of the app has changed as well as the default storage folder. This means that you can now install the official MiMangaNu app alongside MiMangaNu-EHentai. All servers other than EHentai have now been removed as they are no longer needed. I have also added autoscrolling to the reader so you can flip pages without using your hands (I think you know what this feature is for). Finally, I think this will be the last update you have to download from this forum as the app now has an auto-updater. There are many other changes, you can find them in the changelog below. This is a large update which will inevitably introduce some bugs, if you find any, feel free to post them here.

Update 5:
  • Change package name
  • Add autoscrolling
  • Change storage folder name
  • Add storage folder migration
  • Network stack fixes
  • Remove unsupported servers
  • Fix blank page at end of chapter
  • Change app name
  • Add internal SharedPreferences editor
  • Add auto update
  • Integrate in any updates in the official app
NOTE: You MUST uninstall any previous version of MiMangaNu-EHentai BEFORE installing this update!

This post has been edited by NerdNumber9: Nov 13 2015, 23:18
+Quote Post

post Nov 15 2015, 07:57
Post #11
MesserSquirrel

Lurker
Group: Lurkers

Thank you.
+Quote Post

post Nov 21 2015, 02:11
Post #12
NerdNumber9

Newcomer

Just a quick little update. I've merged any new commits in the original Github repo into this fork because of the 0.4.0 update of the original MiMangaNu. Some minor bug fixes too.

Update 6:
  • Copy over changes from original MiMangaNu app
  • Bug fixes
  • Fixed typos

If you are on version 1.05 of MiMangaNu the auto updater should notify you of this update when you open the app.

This post has been edited by NerdNumber9: Nov 21 2015, 02:14
+Quote Post

post Nov 24 2015, 06:35
Post #13
NerdNumber9

Newcomer

Ok, I looked at the auto-updater and I cried. It was really slow and I couldn't even read manga while it was updating. Sooooo, I added the ability for it to download in the background! Now you can choose to have the auto-updater download in the background and popup a notification when the download is complete and ready to install! I've also changed every line of network code to use OkHttp so g.e-hentai will probably be much less buggy now.

Update 7:
  • Finish rewriting entire network stack
  • Auto-updater can now download in the background
  • Bug fixes

If you are on version 1.05 or higher of MiMangaNu-EH the auto updater should notify you of this update when you open the app.
+Quote Post

post Jan 24 2016, 05:34
Post #14
NerdNumber9

Newcomer

Long time no see guys! I was pretty busy with school stuff so that's why there has been no updates for a long time. This app is also getting pretty buggy so I might consider rewriting the E-Hentai part from scratch. Anyways, here is an update if any of you guys still use it.

Update 8:
  • Some minor bugfixes
  • Merged with upstream
If you are on version 1.05 or higher of MiMangaNu-EH the auto updater should notify you of this update when you open the app.

This post has been edited by NerdNumber9: Jan 24 2016, 05:34
+Quote Post

post Jan 25 2016, 06:42
Post #15
NerdNumber9

Newcomer

Just realized that there is a critical bug where the search crashes the app on some devices. Sorry for the inconvenience, I will resolve this ASAP.
IF YOU ARE ENCOUNTERING THIS ISSUE ON YOUR DEVICE, YOU MAY REVERT TO THE PREVIOUS VERSION IN THE DOWNLOAD LINKS ABOVE!
There is currently no easily available fix for this as this bug has propped up in the original app (and I'm really just adding the EHentai part to it) so I have no idea how to fix it.

This post has been edited by NerdNumber9: Jan 26 2016, 00:06
+Quote Post

post Mar 3 2016, 05:49
Post #16
NerdNumber9

Newcomer

Long time no see again! This time, I've rewritten the EHentai part and based it off a completely different app (since MiMangaNu was starting to get REALLY unstable). This new version has got piles and piles of improvements, check it out below!

Update 9:
  • Almost complete rewrite
  • Fixed low quality images not downloading
  • Improved download speed of app updates by many times
  • Fjords is more stable
  • Crashes during reading fixed due to the rewrite
  • Reskinned popup dialogs
  • You can now see the gallery's tags in the description section
  • Fixed crashes when attempting to view incomplete galleries
  • Search results with a large amount of pages now load very fast and the need to specify the max number of pages to parse is no longer needed
  • Image download speeds increased
  • Loads of bugfixes
  • A lot of performance optimizations

WARNING: This new app is no longer compatible with the old app's databases. You will not be able to keep your saved galleries after migrating to this new app.

This new app is able to function alongside any pervious versions of the app so if you still need your old saved galleries a little longer, just keep the old versions installed.

The new app name is "TachiyomiEH".

+Quote Post

post Mar 3 2016, 05:59
Post #17
webdriver

Casual Poster
Level 201 (Destined)

this is a lot of help... i will download and try it immediately
+Quote Post

post Mar 3 2016, 06:06
Post #18
NerdNumber9

Newcomer

Cool, it would be nice if you could tell me if you see any bugs or stuff. I could fix them a lot faster then (IMG:[invalid] style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif).
+Quote Post

post Mar 3 2016, 06:10
Post #19
webdriver

Casual Poster
Level 201 (Destined)

can someone provide step by step to implement this TachiyomiEH? I'm not quite familiar with it, I have downloaded the Tachiyomi, which is not apk? i don't understand, and downloaded the tachiyomiEH and installed it, but it's blank completely empty... i don't know what must I do with it...

thank you
+Quote Post

post Mar 3 2016, 06:13
Post #20
NerdNumber9

Newcomer

Oh, it should be really easy, open the app, tap on the 3 lines on the top left and tap on "Catalogues". Now you can see a huge list of the galleries. You can search with the search button on top. Have fun reading!

I'll add some screenshots in a couple minutes...

This post has been edited by NerdNumber9: Mar 3 2016, 06:37
+Quote Post

12 Pages V  1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 00:57