Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

54 Pages V  1 2 3 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
> Laruffii's Transla-REINVENTION :), AGE of MILF | (Mother-vs-Son) Doujin Manga Translation | Victory to All MOTHER-CON Fans!!

post Dec 11 2012, 07:07
Post #1
Goatse

Top Posters 2014
Group: Members
Level 255 (Godslayer)

/=======================/*-----------------------------------------------------*/===========================/
Welcome to Laruffii's Transla-REINVENTION Corner
/========================/*-----------------------------------------------------*/===========================/

(Get a coffee and stay relax while reading this xD)
Remodeled v0.0.2.4 (Kindly check this post every 2 WEEKS since the terms and condition of my translation service might suddenly change

Visitors Guide :
+For new visitor who doesn't get a clear explanation about what is this "Laruffii's translation" :
Description :
It's a Semi-OpenSource (xD) Translation Service of H-Manga, Hentai Doujinshi from Japanese to English, It's a bounty based translation funded by your Credits and Hath. Don't know what is "Bounty" , "Credits" and "Hath" ?
Kindly please read this : BOUNTIES, CREDITS, HATH.

+ What is this thread ?

This thread is intended for anyone who wants to give us MILF specific translation bounty or seeking Translation request. I hope more and more translator join me in working more MILF Stuff, i don't even mind if someone snipe our bounty here, that's a good thing , more mother-con materials released faster xD.
If you are a new translator / editor ; have the same MILF fetish like us and wanna give it a shot, we will accept you to join our team and our future project. If you're a proofreader , you can pm me and i will put your name here too. If you're seeing so many hate posts in this thread, well that's democracy hahaha, haters will always hate anyway, just disregard their malice comments and enjoy the mother-con stuff xD.

+ What's New Here ?

+ WE DIDN'T FORCE/CHARGE SPECIFIC AMOUNT OF $$ FOR COMMISSION, IT'S ENTIRELY UP TO YOU WHETHER YOU WANT TO DONATE OR GIVE US COMMISION OR NOT,
WE MAINLY TRANSLATE STUFF FOR OUR FRIEND's REQUEST AND FOR THE RAW PROVIDERS. WE ONLY ACCEPT COMMISSION FOR DOUJINS/H-MANGA THAT GOT MILF/MOTHER MATERIAL ON IT

+ We do Commission, but it's not always money here, exchange service is also available, just pm me the deal.
+ Destructive critics, bad comments, bad review from the haters have been inserted here, we show all of them to you to show so that you can see how the haters have been spamming us with hate post,comments,threats and even trolls but we keep calm and keep doing the translation job for the mother-con fans. Actually, We want to thank them too for giving us motivation to make our translation better xD.
+ Anybody / Anyone / Any Group are free to snipe my bounty in this thread , it also benefits me , coz i'm enjoying MILF stuff doujin too xD.

+ I still don't get it, where's the milf stuff here ?

Every post we made in this thread will consist of either link or private link (secret private gallery) about MILF doujin/H-Manga, so if you read this thread , make sure you read every post. Sometimes, we also add new link in the old post too.

+ I have a doujin/H-Manga that i want you to translate, how to make you do that ?

Make a bounty

+ I'm new to this system here, What's this bounty thingy ?, explain it, i can't understand the wiki ^_^

press CTRL+F , type "The Boring Part xD" , yeah and you can read it slowly,Take your time xD.

+ Why do you translate stuff for low rewards ?

Well probably because I only translate stuff based on request from my buddy, if you can help my friends in translating those list (you can check the request list in every post) it would be a great help to us and thank you for coming in this thread, i will take every destructive critics and suggestion that you've given to me. It will be motivation for me to improve xD.

+ I don't have a bounty or credits but i have this very awesome mother-con link for you, can you take a look at this ? (you can translate it too if you feel like it)

Yeah, sure. Put those recommended lists here :
https://forums.e-hentai.org/index.php?showtopic=153378

+ Tell me about your translation TEAM !

Main Translator & Editor : G0atse | SectTrack

Team Fumble : Reimstein (JP translator+editor) | Caloze (editor+redraw) | 0megaSuprem3 (editor+redraw)
Fetish-> Gender Bender, Flat-chested , Vanilla

Team Sumimasen : Mitsukimaru (JP Translator) | SoulJ4 (JP+KR translator ) | Hoezilla (JP translator) | Gungnir (Editor) | MamaKucha (editor) | Chiunen (Editor)
Fetish-> NTR+Semi-NTR+Reverse-NTR, All type of NTR FOREVER xD

Team AiBiCi : Curnrning (JP Translator) | SpyManHAWK (JP Translator) eerrr this is different person, not the same like "SpyManHAW" | Bigbigfool (CN Translator) | Kururu-kun (Editor) | deSUX (Editor)
Fetish-> Father-vs-Daughter, Uncle-vs-Niece , Big Ass, Big Breasts

Team Howaito : MingTheKing (CN Translator) | Ken2k (JP Translator) | Ivanilos (Editor) | DowG (Editor)
Fetish-> Flabby (fat but pretty) , Ahegao , Group

Team Menos : Milnimi (JP Translator) | Weichwonder (editor+redraw) | StXher (Editor) | giSCht (Editor)
Fetish-> RANDOM

Team Darou : RedVoclka (JP Translator) | BlueMeimo (JP Translator) | MojoMunkz (Editor) | J0ra (Editor)
Fetish-> YURI

Team UmU : YellowHezard (JP Translator) | Ageha-Zou (Editor) | Nulltraman (Editor)
Fetish-> Anything PREGNANT

+ Do you have any specific doujinshi/H-Manga artists that you prefer to translate ?

"My Favourite Artist List 2013" : Attached File  FAL2013.txt ( 1.13k ) Number of downloads: 383
(Got a new suggestion for the MILF artist that i should note ? pm me :D)

+ Wow man, is there anything i can help to make you release stuff faster ?

Yeah, sure we do need NATIVE ENGLISH PROOFREADER that can be contacted any time 24/7 via chat)
(preferable if you can read korean passively)

+ Do you have any Translation Project for next year ?

Well, If you're interested in supporting my translation via bounty system and you're not too picky about quality xD , this is the Links for my future translation project, please take a look xD
- Future Translation Project for Ken2k, Attached File  FUTURE_TRANSLATION_PROJECT.txt ( 2.18k ) Number of downloads: 347

- Future Translation Project for Hoezilla, Mainly pollaco's bounty.

+ No offense but Can I snipe your bounty ?

Feel free to snipe any bounty in this thread because it also benefits us xD. More mother-con and milf translators is good for faster release.
Plus we also enjoy and fap to every mother-con & MILF release. We're not the type of guys who would say "Whaaa, he had translated it faster
than me" and start whining & bad-commenting other people's work ^_^.

+ Tell me a good reason why should i make a translation request to you ?

You don't have to credit us , but if you want to put us in the credits page, just write it as "Anonymous Guy".
You don't have to worry looking for an editor, We will do the editing ourselves :D
This is one of my editings samples that i've done before :
https://e-hentai.org/g/519307/80325ffce0/

+ Why did you get so many hateful comments from people ? they even say you're a Karma Whore

Errr about the karma you can give me Karma here : https://e-hentai.org/dmspublic/karma.php?u=105022&k=p
My Answer : I ask for Karma just as indicator on how much people that actually support our translation, that's all xD , some people might misjudge me for milking karma, they even made a joke like "If i give you negative karma , will you get slower in translating ?"
hehehehe just for information i start on asking karma when Karma system no longer works.

+ Despite so many critics that people throw at you, what makes you so motivated in translating doujinshi ?

Ok here are the reasons :
1. See that K+ link near my name, yeah Your Karma is my power source for Translating the next release :D
2. Motivating pm's i've received from the readers.
3. Supportive comments on the gallery ^_^
4. LUST DESIRE, sometimes I could really work just one night if i really like the artist + story.

+ Can i see your previous works ?

Sure, Attached File  PREVIOUS_WORK.txt ( 5.14k ) Number of downloads: 330

+ So, what do you mean doujin with a good art line ?

You'll know it, Just put it on g.e-hentai search the artist from this list :
Attached File  FAL2013.txt ( 1.13k ) Number of downloads: 383
, Attached File  My_Preferred_Artists.txt ( 2.11k ) Number of downloads: 214

+ Why do you reject our request, actually what kind of fetish that you really like ?

Not all of your request will be accepted, Reasons :
- We don't like The Artstyle of that Doujinshi
- The genre consist something that is in our "Hate List"
- Too many japanese text / Handwritten Kanji with Low Resolution
- As the title description says : "MILF SPECIFIC"
# MILF # Mature Woman # Mazakon a.k.a "Mother-con" # Big Mature Woman-Younger Man # Flabby Mature # Teenager Boy
Take a look at this link, i'm sure you will know what i mean xD :
https://e-hentai.org/g/547916/94b2073659/

+ Do you have any specific doujinshi character preference ?

Yes, Here is the list : Attached File  My_Preferred_Doujinshi_Character.txt ( 1.18k ) Number of downloads: 262

+ Tell me, what kind of genre that you would never translate ?

MY HATE LIST : # futa # loli # flat-chested # midget # tentacle # yaoi
any exception ? Yes , you can read Attached File  My_Exception_List.txt ( 1000bytes ) Number of downloads: 167

+ Why is everyone commenting that your editing sucks, i do think you guys do it really good and better than the others especially when it comes to redraw?

Everyone has different taste, so it's quite normal. You know what, we even got nasty comments from people who can't even redraw anything xD. Well, just let them be, we don't hate them for giving bad-comments xD, ohh anyway here is : Attached File  My_Editing_Standard.txt ( 1.73k ) Number of downloads: 103
(Got a suggestion for my standard editing ? pm me)

+ Why didn't you translate "Kaa-san" (JAP) into "Mother" (ENG) ?

We prefer to use "Japanese Terms" like Kaa-san , Onee-chan , Onii-chan , Nee-san, Nii-san so don't push me to use "Mama, Papa, Big sis, Big bro". etc. Wanna know why ?? Here is "The Attached File  Reason.txt ( 7.73k ) Number of downloads: 160
"
+ We don't like to translate artist rants on "Maegaki" and "Atogaki" so don't push me.
+ We prefer the Japanese title with Romaji not Kanji / hiragana / Katakana, but if you want to upload using English title , don't forget to include the Japanese title too.

+ What took you so long to finish my bounty ?

There are many reasons here :
- We're just too busy in real life
- The RAW you gave has too many japanese text , please have ++++patience coz it will be released longer
- The artstyle's quality is not in our taste. For artist that has good artstyle we might like to do it real fast.
- Actually "WE DON"T CARE ABOUT THE SUM OF CREDITS YOU PUT THERE, BUT WE DO CARE ABOUT THE ARTSTYLE QUALITY IN THE DOUJIN YOU ASK." and If you think 300.000 Credits is a large amount of rewards, actually it's not that much for me, and won't keep me motivated enough to finish it. I prefer 2.000.000 Credits rewards. But don't worry if the artstyle is very good , i will even do low reward bounty with my highest speed.

+ WE'RE EXTREMELY INTERESTED IN TRANSLATING LATEST "ONE PIECE" DOUJINSHI that contains character like "BABY 5"

=====================< The Boring Part xD >======================

[-1-] Short Explanation of the Mechanism :
Read and follow through this picture :
Attached Image
Note :
  • Search something which is not in my hate list (press CTRL+F , type "HATE LIST")
  • We prefer doing bounty for "Accept" rate , not the "Reward" rate.
  • It will be better if you search artist that i really love to translate since it will be mutual pleasure for us. (press CTRL+F, type "Artist List")
  • If you want specific "EDITING STYLE" please mention it in your request, and uhmmm if you don't then i'll use my own editing style xD.
  • The more i dislike the doujin, the slower it'll get finished.
  • (Sorry i need to put caps on this) MORE IMPORTANTLY SPARE ME FROM HEAVY TEXT DOUJINSHI T_T It hurts my eyes when looking low res pics with lots of wormy shady kanji's form, even if i zoom it , it blurred T_T, no matter what i do i can't help if the raw is in low res.
  • Finally i will CLAIM your bounty and kindly please don't get amnesia and forget to accept the claim hehe.

Special Note :
Case A.) IF YOU HAVE A VERY RARE MILF H-MANGA SCANS + LONG STORY + HIGH QUALITY ARTIST OR NEWEST RELEASE THAT NOBODY ELSE HAVE IT, I WILL TAKE A LOOK n IF I'M INTERESTED I WILL DO IT FOR YOU FREE OF CHARGE.

Case B.) IF YOU'RE WILLING TO SCAN/BUY LATEST RELEASE THAT I'M INTERESTED WITH, I WILL ALSO DO THE TRANSLATION FOR FREE. ( This is why i'm doing translation for my buddy "Sene2001" Free of Charge ).[/b]

[-2-] Quality of our translation :
Attached File  History_About_Us.txt ( 2.94k ) Number of downloads: 136

- Noob - Tons of Spelling Errors - Poor - Long Words - Typos error - Wasn't all that great but it's better than nothing - Too many Passive sentences - Frequently using Present continous tense in lots of phrase - Too many "will" words xD - Too many "Huh" - Too many "isn't it ?" - Too many "It's" words xD - Too many Weird Grammar Structure - Too many "so good" words xD - Too many "Yes" xD - Too many "Cumming" - Too many "Can't Hold It" - Too many "Can't Hold Back" - Distressingly Bad xD - Mixed Up Lines - Lots of "nonsensical phrasing" hehe - This is a ***** translation, isn't it? Very poor quality, not much better than a machine translation hehe - the translation is that bad then it was the first and last tl of him hehe - The way you translate things is not a matter of style, it's an ugly hybrid of poor skill, lack of patience, and desire for disproportionate reward. You're doing his argument injustice by using it to rationalize being a bad translator hahaahaaha. For just moment i thought we got rid of your pesudo-translations.Guess we still suffer from rewrite-plague xD.
(Well we think we should warn everybody first about our own weakness xD )

[-3-] PRIORITY LIST :
>> My top priority is H-Manga / Doujin with FEW/LESS text but it has WOW++++ Booty Booby Oldies artstyle
If you don't know which one is the less text that i mean then you can open this link :
https://e-hentai.org/bounty.php?bid=7054
*https://e-hentai.org/s/d49e69822f/555098-107*

>> Currently My Main translation priority is translation requests from :
<1>"Pocky00" <2>"Sene2001" <3>"rhudson765" <4>"Tkhang" <5>"Pollaco" <6>"DragonEmperor" <7>"Hibiki23" <8>"Alex68785" <9>"loressan" <10>"WhiteKing" <11>"Aldy486"

Our waiting-to-be translated list :
+ [Umino Sachi] Jukubo Yuugi Itoshii hito + [Aoyama Akira] + [Makigai Icco] Miboujin Shakkin Jigoku + (C80) [Kirei na Oneesan (Izumi Yayoi)] Haruaki Omakebon Soushuuhen Sonyo 2 (Kanon) + [Akatsuki Giken] Mama Eri Kassen 1-3 + [Chanpon Miyabi] Tsuma Koi Senka + [Aoi Hitori] Hitozuma wo Mawasu 8-tsu no Houhou

Muchas Gracias | Thank you

This post has been edited by Goatse: Oct 23 2014, 07:47
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

post Dec 11 2012, 20:38
Post #2
Marien

Who dafuq cares anymore.
Level 90 (Lord)

Oh look, somebody with a bit more taste. Too bad you weren't around about two months ago. That's when I needed somebody interested in MILF material.

And ######? Great name.
+Quote Post

post Dec 11 2012, 21:28
Post #3
Slobber

On a Bounty Mission
Group: Gold Star Club
Level 488 (Godslayer)

What works have you done prior? Can we have a look at your past works?
+Quote Post

post Dec 11 2012, 22:33
Post #4
Super Shanko

Manga Handyman
Level 199 (Lord)

How about this. I don't need an editor though.
+Quote Post

post Dec 12 2012, 03:26
Post #5
Goatse

Top Posters 2014
Level 255 (Godslayer)

@Shanko I'll try on the link https://e-hentai.org/bounty.php?bid=6758 you gave tonight. just for info i'm still unranked or maybe D or worse so i can't bid to C rank, you might as well lower the bounties rank ( i need to level up my rank too (IMG:[invalid] style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) )

Dragon Ball Z doujinshi , Netorare story of Hot Android 18 , ENJOY xD
This release is special for pollaco and apologia007

LINK :
[Kaientai] 18-gou ga Saimin de NTR-reru Hon [English]
https://e-hentai.org/g/626397/107de2df44/

This post has been edited by Goatse: Sep 3 2013, 14:05
+Quote Post

post Dec 12 2012, 07:29
Post #6
Super Shanko

Manga Handyman
Level 199 (Lord)

QUOTE(###### @ Dec 11 2012, 19:26) *

@Shanko I'll try on the link https://e-hentai.org/bounty.php?bid=6758 you gave tonight. just for info i'm still unranked or maybe D or worse so i can't bid to C rank, you might as well lower the bounties rank ( i need to level up my rank too (IMG:[invalid] style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) )

I only have them that high to lower the chances of getting a crappy script. (IMG:[invalid] style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)
+Quote Post

post Dec 12 2012, 07:37
Post #7
Marien

Who dafuq cares anymore.
Level 90 (Lord)

I started setting my bounties to Rank C to keep leeches from 'accepting' them instead of pitching in. Told potential translators to PM me if they were below C.
+Quote Post

post Dec 14 2012, 02:41
Post #8
Goatse

Top Posters 2014
Level 255 (Godslayer)

Alright, i've done working on Shanko's request. That doujin was hot (IMG:[invalid] style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif).

@Shanko If the editing of the pics are done and they have been uploaded, please do tell me, i really want to read the finished results of that doujin along with your magnificent editing skill (IMG:[invalid] style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

@Pocky00

Special MILF release, get a pack of tissue xD

LINK :
[Tatsunami Youtoku] Twin Milf Ch.01 [English]
https://e-hentai.org/g/662372/311c954a64/

This post has been edited by Goatse: Jan 6 2014, 21:33
+Quote Post

post Dec 14 2012, 04:39
Post #9
Super Shanko

Manga Handyman
Level 199 (Lord)

QUOTE(###### @ Dec 13 2012, 18:41) *

Alright, i've done working on Shanko's request. That doujin was hot (IMG:[invalid] style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif).

@Shanko If the editing of the pics are done and they have been uploaded, please do tell me, i really want to read the finished results of that doujin along with your magnificent editing skill (IMG:[invalid] style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

Alriight. I'll try to speed through it after I finish this Smile Precure one i'm doing.
+Quote Post

post Dec 14 2012, 08:00
Post #10
Slobber

On a Bounty Mission
Level 488 (Godslayer)

I actually have a work that might suit your tastes. 2 chapters I think. Both should be milf. But my concern is the quality/accuracy > speed. Speed isn't really an issue for me (IMG:[invalid] style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)

I'd honestly wait a whole month if it means you'll give me a good translation.

This post has been edited by Slobber: Dec 14 2012, 08:06
+Quote Post

post Dec 14 2012, 08:17
Post #11
Goatse

Top Posters 2014
Level 255 (Godslayer)

@Slobber why not make a bounty for a proofreader ?
How about this :
I translate in a Fast-Rough Translation , then you hand it over to proofreader bounty then after it's finished and suit your taste you can just split up the rewards, i think translating is time consuming but proofreading is easier , since the proofreader only needs to search the mistakes and fix it, rather than translating, where sometimes we should find each pecualiar kanji that the artist is using.

MILF Manga

LINK :
[Tatsunami Youtoku] Twin Milf Ch.02 [English]
https://e-hentai.org/g/662379/35f18ceb3e/

This post has been edited by Goatse: Jan 6 2014, 22:39
+Quote Post

post Dec 14 2012, 08:24
Post #12
Slobber

On a Bounty Mission
Level 488 (Godslayer)

QUOTE(###### @ Dec 13 2012, 23:17) *

How about this :
I translate in a Fast-Rough Translation , then you hand it over to proofreader bounty then after it's finished and suit your taste you can just split up the rewards, i think translating is time consuming but proofreading is easier , since the proofreader only needs to search the mistakes and fix it, rather than translating, where sometimes we should find each pecualiar kanji that the artist is using.

Does your script come with the original japanese writing as well? Like this:

(Japanese text)
(translation in English)

(Japanese text)
(translation in English)

Because if it isn't, then they have to look at your script and compare to the RAW for every bubble. I think that'll take just as long for the proofreader as it does for translating (IMG:[invalid] style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)

The two chapters I'm after are both Sawada Daisuke
+Quote Post

post Dec 14 2012, 08:29
Post #13
Goatse

Top Posters 2014
Level 255 (Godslayer)

Hmmm nice suggestion, should i include it as standard in my script ?, This is my current scipt format :

====================================== .:: DIRECTIONS of TEXT ::. ================================
Top right >> Top Center >> Top left , Middle right >> Middle center >> Middle left and so on
==================================================================================================

/* Page 00 */

Female teacher's Meat Doll (Title)

Creating Admirable female teacher Shou-sensei's meat doll
And doing dirty things with her
Along with screwing with the meat doll
Passing the excitement to Shou-sensei's body
In the middle of the class, with twitching aroused feelings, Shou-sensei.....

--------------------------------------------------------------
/* Page 01 */

Lucky Boy : Yaayy !! Success !!

Lucky Boy : It's a Worse Forbidden Dark Magic to summon the admirable
Shou-Sensei's meat doll !!

Lucky Boy : The difference with the real one is, This meat doll is boosting
Its sexual sensitivity by dozen times to the real one,
thus will create a lewd woman.

Lucky Boy : Furthermore, my orders are fulfilled with absolute obidience

Lucky Boy : I can do all dirty stuff with sensei's lewd plumpy body to my heart's content

Lucky Boy : Moreover, This Shou-sensei share the same soul as the real one
with sensation links. The same soul will potray the excitement
and just like that ut will be transmitted to the real one !!

/* Page 02 */

Lucky Boy : Sensei should be teaching the lesson now.

Lucky Boy : Let's see. just how far can she hold it in when she starts getting aroused
right in front of the students ?

MILF Manga
LINK :
[Tatsunami Youtoku] Twin Milf Ch.03 [English]
https://e-hentai.org/g/662483/e12a80a995/

This post has been edited by Goatse: Jan 7 2014, 03:47
+Quote Post

post Dec 14 2012, 08:32
Post #14
Slobber

On a Bounty Mission
Level 488 (Godslayer)

If you put in Japanese text as well (the full dialogue)
followed by the actual translation I think it's much "easier" to be proofread and it's reasonable to say "the proofreading won't take as long as translating"

Problem is, I think that makes your "translation" process much more tedious since you have to type a lot more.
+Quote Post

post Dec 14 2012, 08:36
Post #15
Super Shanko

Manga Handyman
Level 199 (Lord)

QUOTE(###### @ Dec 14 2012, 00:17) *

How about this :

Like Slobber, I don't mind waiting a bit for a better translation aside from a normal typo here and there as long as it doesn't conflict with the actual translation (i.e, fucked up with errors) in favor of speed. With me, I don't mind waiting a bit in favor of accuracy.

@Slobber: There's always the option of having 3-5 characters instead of a whole line.

Ex:
####
This is actually the entire bit of line but just the small but of J-text is enough to tell me where to place it.

This post has been edited by Super Shanko: Dec 14 2012, 08:38
+Quote Post

post Dec 14 2012, 08:47
Post #16
Slobber

On a Bounty Mission
Level 488 (Godslayer)

QUOTE(Super Shanko @ Dec 13 2012, 23:36) *

Like Slobber, I don't mind waiting a bit for a better translation aside from a normal typo here and there as long as it doesn't conflict with the actual translation (i.e, fucked up with errors) in favor of speed. With me, I don't mind waiting a bit in favor of accuracy.

@Slobber: There's always the option of having 3-5 characters instead of a whole line.

Ex:
####
This is actually the entire bit of line but just the small but of J-text is enough to tell me where to place it.

Ah no. I was talking about the allocation. I'm referring to the process of proofreading.

When most people proofread (or when I do it in my second language).

I look at the RAW. Do a mental translation. Then compare it to the given translation. In other words, a second translation. In which case, why wasn't I the translator to begin with?

(I discussed this point with Kirby here)
And his reply was: @Slobber : when I also think that proofreading is pretty much like translating again...

In which case, proofreading would take just as long as translating.

Now if the original translator put the Japanese text (in its entirety) above the English text.
Then it'll be much easier for the proofreader (although they're still translating things over again, at least the two languages are beside each other)

Edit: I wasn't* talking about the allocation.

I'm alright with broken English because I can fix the grammar mistakes/awkward wordings/weird sentence structures etc (I do this with almost all my bounty projects) but if there's a mistake in context - there's no way for me to know what the original context was/what is wrong with the current context.

This post has been edited by Slobber: Dec 14 2012, 08:50
+Quote Post

post Dec 14 2012, 08:54
Post #17
Goatse

Top Posters 2014
Level 255 (Godslayer)

QUOTE(Slobber @ Dec 14 2012, 13:32) *

If you put in Japanese text as well (the full dialogue)
followed by the actual translation I think it's much "easier" to be proofread and it's reasonable to say "the proofreading won't take as long as translating"

Problem is, I think that makes your "translation" process much more tedious since you have to type a lot more.

If that will increase the efficiency, i don't mind writing abit more , i got a special secret for that (IMG:[invalid] style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)
so the overall process would be :
Tanslation Boutny 1 + japanese line in script (Fast+typos error+twisted meaning of the line error)

Translation Bounty 2 ( Will use the proofreader's skill to overcome those errors)

Editing Bounty : Finalize everything,

QC = I guess the bounty poster can do this

Which will result an effective release with not much time consuming.

What do you think ?

MILF Manga
[Tatsunami Youtoku] Twin Milf Ch.04 [English]
https://e-hentai.org/g/662498/6419aa8be7/

This post has been edited by Goatse: Jan 7 2014, 05:09
+Quote Post

post Dec 14 2012, 09:01
Post #18
Super Shanko

Manga Handyman
Level 199 (Lord)

QUOTE(Slobber @ Dec 14 2012, 00:47) *

Ah no. I was talking about the allocation. I'm referring to the process of proofreading.

When most people proofread (or when I do it in my second language).

I look at the RAW. Do a mental translation. Then compare it to the given translation. In other words, a second translation. In which case, why wasn't I the translator to begin with?

(I discussed this point with Kirby here)
And his reply was: @Slobber : when I also think that proofreading is pretty much like translating again...

In which case, proofreading would take just as long as translating.

Now if the original translator put the Japanese text (in its entirety) above the English text.
Then it'll be much easier for the proofreader (although they're still translating things over again, at least the two languages are beside each other)

Edit: I wasn't* talking about the allocation.

I'm alright with broken English because I can fix the grammar mistakes/awkward wordings/weird sentence structures etc (I do this with almost all my bounty projects) but if there's a mistake in context - there's no way for me to know what the original context was/what is wrong with the current context.

Oh, no, I meant when the translator first does the script, like how Rookie84 did his scripts, to make it easier to PR.
+Quote Post

post Dec 14 2012, 09:05
Post #19
Slobber

On a Bounty Mission
Level 488 (Godslayer)

QUOTE(###### @ Dec 13 2012, 23:54) *

If that will increase the efficiency, i don't mind writing abit more , i got a special secret for that (IMG:[invalid] style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)
so the overall process would be :
Tanslation Boutny 1 + japanese line in script (Fast+typos error+twisted meaning of the line error)

Translation Bounty 2 ( Will use the proofreader's skill to overcome those errors)

Editing Bounty : Finalize everything,

QC = I guess the bounty poster can do this

Which will result an effective release with not much time consuming.

What do you think ?

Mmmk. If you don't mind I'll ask around to try to find a willing proofreader (IMG:[invalid] style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

@Shanko ugh I don't think I ever saw Rookie's scripts T_T
When he sent me that one script for the soul caliber doujin a while back I sent the link straight to you
But honestly I think locating the bubble isn't that big a concern during the PR. It's all the flipping back/forth that takes time. Because the mental translation and "initial translation" will be very similar English sentences
+Quote Post

post Dec 15 2012, 05:35
Post #20
rhudson765

Active Poster
Level 241 (Journeyman)

How about this? It features the MILF's from Clannad and Kanon.

https://e-hentai.org/bounty.php?bid=6836
+Quote Post

54 Pages V  1 2 3 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 23:26