Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

291 Pages V « < 48 49 50 51 52 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> HV Script Thread, Discuss your creations. Includes guidelines and infos for script creation (2020-02-28 upd)

post Dec 28 2013, 07:37
Post #981
Lement

Lalalala la~ la la~!
Group: Members
Level 326 (Godslayer)

Look out for bugs both in compiled code and in the compiler in this new version:
Mousemelee 1.4.2: [attachmentid=34143]

Brief synopsis of differences:

Usage:
  • Open the html in your favorite browser. There are already some pre-set values, you can change them. HP, MP, SP should be between 0 and 1 for how full you want them for trigger.
  • Click on "Compile Mousemelee" button. A link "Your personal airship" should appear. Right-click→save as it as something.user.js file.
Main code:
  • Instead of modifying code around monsters, it now checks the arrows next to monsters to see if it is hovering over them. As such, if you play HV with javascript turned off/native JS blocked, it will not work. Also, if you move monsters(with css) notably up-down, it may also behave oddly or fail(resizing browser window is fine).
  • For leaving the monster, you have to hover your mouse somewhere else after it attacks but before next page loads. (this uses sessionStorage, so if your browser is too old for that look out).
  • The check for hover is done every 100ms, so if you have old computer/browser it may incur significant CPU(No more than old, mind you).
Added features:
  • You can now add minimum HP, MP, and SP values below which the mousemelee will not work. This is shown by a colored border around monsterpane. (Yes, I know green doesn't really fit SP but that way they're easily added together.)
  • You can have hoverable quickbar, spirit and gem. In case of quickbar, only hovers if you don't have the buff.
  • Option to not keep attacking from last position as default if you finish the round/battle series

Bug fixes:
  • Failure to target 10th monster.
  • innerText(chrome only) instead of innerHTML making it not work in firefox

QUOTE(skillchip @ Dec 28 2013, 02:20) *

Well for one what numbers are we supposed to put here, whatever matches that spell slot?

I could get cure to work only with the default settings, and then randomly got spark to work but nothing else. New version fixes it.

Yeah, whatever matches the quickbar slot. Hence why they are under the title with "Quickbar" in it.

As for why it didn't reoccur in new version, that is a mystery. I only added literally four characters: "% 10" to determining what mob id to click.

This post has been edited by Lement: Dec 28 2013, 11:01
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

post Dec 29 2013, 01:38
Post #982
skillchip

Mathematical Trashcat
Group: Catgirl Camarilla
Level 485 (Godslayer)

I meant the buttons for battle, bazaar, ect.
+Quote Post

post Dec 29 2013, 10:28
Post #983
holy_demon

Osananajimi<3
Group: Gold Star Club
Level 500 (Godslayer)

QUOTE(skillchip @ Dec 29 2013, 10:38) *

I meant the buttons for battle, bazaar, ect.

Try this then. Only buffs and riddlemaster are shown in battle. Outside of battle, the top menu and clickable buttons (css selector: "[style*=pointer] ) are shown

NoImage 1.2

Attached File  NoImage1.2.user.zip ( 917bytes ) Number of downloads: 71

Changelog:
- block all images but buffs (inside battle), show top menu and clickable buttons (outside battle)
- change disable key mechanism from holding Z to toggling (pressing Z once = disable, twice = enabled)

This post has been edited by holy_demon: Dec 29 2013, 11:33
+Quote Post

post Dec 29 2013, 15:10
Post #984
LazyShd

Need moar VNs
Level 475 (Godslayer)

QUOTE(holy_demon @ Dec 29 2013, 12:28) *

Try this then. Only buffs and riddlemaster are shown in battle. Outside of battle, the top menu and clickable buttons (css selector: "[style*=pointer] ) are shown

NoImage 1.2

Attached File  NoImage1.2.user.zip ( 917bytes ) Number of downloads: 71

Changelog:
- block all images but buffs (inside battle), show top menu and clickable buttons (outside battle)
- change disable key mechanism from holding Z to toggling (pressing Z once = disable, twice = enabled)

Thank you, I can feel the acceleration on chrome but it is difficult to cast support magic, is there a way to toggle disable when i point a mouse over quick panel and toggle enabled when mouse not over quick panel (like %%spoiler%%)?
+Quote Post

post Dec 29 2013, 17:00
Post #985
holy_demon

Osananajimi<3
Level 500 (Godslayer)

QUOTE(LazyShd @ Dec 30 2013, 00:10) *

Thank you, I can feel the acceleration on chrome but it is difficult to cast support magic, is there a way to toggle disable when i point a mouse over quick panel and toggle enabled when mouse not over quick panel (like %%spoiler%%)?

DONE! After 5 minutes of fiddling with css rules. I'm not sure if this set of :hover rules would affect overall loading speed though (I don't see any loss on my laptop though, but mine runs an i5...). Feedbacks would be welcome.

NoImage 1.3

Attached File  NoImage1.3.user.zip ( 961bytes ) Number of downloads: 66

New Features:
Mouse over images to temporarily display them again (but you won't ever see HentaiVerse icon again, I hate it (IMG:[invalid] style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif) ). You can also hover your mouse over the command tab or the monsters tab to briefly show them again.

Changelog:
- block all images but buffs and riddlemaster (inside battle), show top menu and clickable buttons (outside battle)
- press Z to toggle NoImage on/off
- hover over battle command panel, monster panel, or individual images (outside of battle) to show them again

Thanks for all the feedbacks that make this script better!

This post has been edited by holy_demon: Dec 29 2013, 17:01
+Quote Post

post Dec 29 2013, 17:19
Post #986
holy_demon

Osananajimi<3
Level 500 (Godslayer)

Also another release

Inline Equipment Changer 1.2

Attached File  InlineEquipChanger1.2.user.zip ( 1.57k ) Number of downloads: 66

Feature:
Change your equipment anywhere, even in equipment pop-up. Compatible with Equipment Comparison.

The script won't do anything during battle, so you don't have to worry about any clearing time loss.

Change log:
- Now you can your equipment in the equipment pop-up window.
- use <IFRAME> so the equipment change will be registered by Equipment Comparison script.
- replace <INPUT><OPTION> with <DIV> so you can select the same equipment set
- doesn't show during battle
+Quote Post

post Dec 29 2013, 17:25
Post #987
LazyShd

Need moar VNs
Level 475 (Godslayer)

QUOTE(holy_demon @ Dec 29 2013, 19:00) *

DONE! After 5 minutes of fiddling with css rules. I'm not sure if this set of :hover rules would affect overall loading speed though (I don't see any loss on my laptop though, but mine runs an i5...). Feedbacks would be welcome.

NoImage 1.3

Attached File  NoImage1.3.user.zip ( 961bytes ) Number of downloads: 66

New Features:
Mouse over images to temporarily display them again (but you won't ever see HentaiVerse icon again, I hate it (IMG:[invalid] style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif) ). You can also hover your mouse over the command tab or the monsters tab to briefly show them again.

Changelog:
- block all images but buffs and riddlemaster (inside battle), show top menu and clickable buttons (outside battle)
- press Z to toggle NoImage on/off
- hover over battle command panel, monster panel, or individual images (outside of battle) to show them again

Thanks for all the feedbacks that make this script better!

Looks really good, has become much more comfortable to use.

This post has been edited by LazyShd: Dec 29 2013, 17:26
+Quote Post

post Dec 30 2013, 04:32
Post #988
n125

Elite Poster
Level 500 (Godslayer)

QUOTE(holy_demon @ Dec 29 2013, 07:19) *

Also another release

Inline Equipment Changer 1.2

Attached File  InlineEquipChanger1.2.user.zip ( 1.57k ) Number of downloads: 66

Feature:
Change your equipment anywhere, even in equipment pop-up. Compatible with Equipment Comparison.

The script won't do anything during battle, so you don't have to worry about any clearing time loss.

Change log:
- Now you can your equipment in the equipment pop-up window.
- use <IFRAME> so the equipment change will be registered by Equipment Comparison script.
- replace <INPUT><OPTION> with <DIV> so you can select the same equipment set
- doesn't show during battle

Hm, could the isActive state be made to persist between rounds? Right now if I press the DISABLE_KEY to show images, they'll be hidden again at the start of the next round. I know that this kind of defeats the purpose of the script, but I'm thinking that I would only like to have images hidden while working on schoolgirls during marathons.

Also, would it be possible to add options to the script so that we can pick and choose which elements to hide?
+Quote Post

post Dec 30 2013, 07:46
Post #989
holy_demon

Osananajimi<3
Level 500 (Godslayer)

QUOTE(n125 @ Dec 30 2013, 13:32) *

Hm, could the isActive state be made to persist between rounds? Right now if I press the DISABLE_KEY to show images, they'll be hidden again at the start of the next round. I know that this kind of defeats the purpose of the script, but I'm thinking that I would only like to have images hidden while working on schoolgirls during marathons.

Also, would it be possible to add options to the script so that we can pick and choose which elements to hide?

Yeah I reckon a persistent isActive would be more convenient. It will be in 1.4.

A setting option would be impractical, since elements of the page aren't identified by the same things. I have to check for class, id, parent, and src to make this script work as it does.

I suppose I could put in a button/textfield so you could edit the 2 constants: CSS_TARGET and CSS_HOVER_RULE. Then again, you could just edit them in an editor... Besides you'd need to know CSS relatively well to do so.

Now the download

NoImage 1.4

Attached File  NoImage1.4.user.zip ( 980bytes ) Number of downloads: 186

Change log from 1.3:
-On/Off toggle is now persistent

Description:
-Hide battle log, spell description, and all images except buff during battle to speed up your clearing speed. Outside of battle, it hides unclickable images, and HV icons.
-Hover mouse over hidden imagess/elements to see them again.
-Press Z to toggle on/off the script

Note:
-If you don't like the hover features: just edit
CODE
var CSS_HOVER_RULE = "";

This post has been edited by holy_demon: Dec 30 2013, 07:49
+Quote Post

post Dec 30 2013, 11:28
Post #990
n125

Elite Poster
Level 500 (Godslayer)

That's understandable about the options. Thanks for the isActive persistence. (IMG:[invalid] style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)
+Quote Post

post Dec 31 2013, 01:31
Post #991
skillchip

Mathematical Trashcat
Level 485 (Godslayer)

Hmmm. Is there any easy way to make a button toggle for a script, lets say click the face next to stamina to turn on mousemelee, and then click it again to turn it off?
+Quote Post

post Dec 31 2013, 01:49
Post #992
FiniteA

Active Poster
Level 413 (Godslayer)

QUOTE(skillchip @ Dec 31 2013, 07:31) *

Hmmm. Is there any easy way to make a button toggle for a script, lets say click the face next to stamina to turn on mousemelee, and then click it again to turn it off?

That should be easy. The button will write some flag on localstorage and refresh the page. The script need to check the flag before running.
+Quote Post

post Dec 31 2013, 01:59
Post #993
skillchip

Mathematical Trashcat
Level 485 (Godslayer)

QUOTE(FiniteA @ Dec 30 2013, 23:49) *

That should be easy. The button will write some flag on localstorage and refresh the page. The script need to check the flag before running.

Glad it would be easy, too bad I have no clue hot to do it lol
+Quote Post

post Dec 31 2013, 05:26
Post #994
holy_demon

Osananajimi<3
Level 500 (Godslayer)

QUOTE(skillchip @ Dec 31 2013, 10:31) *

Adding new element to a page tends to make page rendering slower, and if you're not careful, the page will shift and flash during loading... very annoying to watch. I'd recommend to just use some hotkey instead.

QUOTE(FiniteA @ Dec 31 2013, 10:49) *

I think writing script with localStorage is more annoying, I keep forgetting that its "true"/"false" value are both true when parsed to boolean (and JSON.parse is a pain in the ass to use) :/

This post has been edited by holy_demon: Dec 31 2013, 05:48
+Quote Post

post Dec 31 2013, 05:29
Post #995
skillchip

Mathematical Trashcat
Level 485 (Godslayer)

I'd be fine with a hotkey as well, Just would be nice if there was a way to toggle on/off mousemelee/magemelee for stuff.
+Quote Post

post Dec 31 2013, 05:53
Post #996
holy_demon

Osananajimi<3
Level 500 (Godslayer)

QUOTE(skillchip @ Dec 31 2013, 14:29) *

I'd be fine with a hotkey as well, Just would be nice if there was a way to toggle on/off mousemelee/magemelee for stuff.

Not sure if you're requesting or just saying :/ Well if you're referring to my SpellSpam, I could work on it. It should be fast.

Btw would you want a pop-up to notify you whenever that hotkey is pressed? I'm thinking of 4 states: enable all, disable spellspam, disable melee, disable all.

This post has been edited by holy_demon: Dec 31 2013, 05:56
+Quote Post

post Dec 31 2013, 07:12
Post #997
skillchip

Mathematical Trashcat
Level 485 (Godslayer)

QUOTE(holy_demon @ Dec 31 2013, 03:53) *

Not sure if you're requesting or just saying :/ Well if you're referring to my SpellSpam, I could work on it. It should be fast.

Btw would you want a pop-up to notify you whenever that hotkey is pressed? I'm thinking of 4 states: enable all, disable spellspam, disable melee, disable all.

I've learned not to suggest things, usually doesnt end well.

If it was me, That kind of toggle would be pretty swell, since most of the time you are doing on or the other, not going back and forth between both in the same round unless you are playing seriously.

This post has been edited by skillchip: Dec 31 2013, 07:13
+Quote Post

post Dec 31 2013, 10:55
Post #998
kevmasterzoc

Casual Poster
Level 279 (Godslayer)

QUOTE(Gasior @ Dec 20 2013, 14:25) *

HV Equipment Comparison 0.6.3.0

Attached File  HVEquipCompare_0.6.3.0.user.zip ( 19.41k ) Number of downloads: 133

[userscripts.org] HV Equipment Comparison 0.6.3.0

- Updated to HV 0.78;
- Added calculation PXP1EXP and IW rounds in 'W' view, e.g. '320 (51)'
-- calculation script taken from "HV Equipment Attribute Viewer 1.0" by greentea039 (I hope he will not be angry. (IMG:[invalid] style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif))
- 'W' will show base values on MouseOver PopUp when PXP10

Having trouble getting this script to work for me on Chrome. It's installed and i've gone to my character's equipment screen as well. However if i try to use any of the buttons, (q,w,e,r,(IMG:[invalid] style_emoticons/default/cool.gif) nothing happens when im hovering over an equipment.
+Quote Post

post Jan 2 2014, 14:20
Post #999
KJacket

Lazy Eats
Level 403 (Dovahkiin)

QUOTE(kevmasterzoc @ Dec 31 2013, 00:55) *
QUOTE(Gasior @ Dec 20 2013, 11:25) *

HV Equipment Comparison 0.6.3.0

Attached File  HVEquipCompare_0.6.3.0.user.zip ( 19.41k ) Number of downloads: 133

[userscripts.org] HV Equipment Comparison 0.6.3.0

- Updated to HV 0.78;
- Added calculation PXP1EXP and IW rounds in 'W' view, e.g. '320 (51)'
-- calculation script taken from "HV Equipment Attribute Viewer 1.0" by greentea039 (I hope he will not be angry. (IMG:[invalid] style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif))
- 'W' will show base values on MouseOver PopUp when PXP10
Having trouble getting this script to work for me on Chrome. It's installed and i've gone to my character's equipment screen as well. However if i try to use any of the buttons, (q,w,e,r,(IMG:[invalid] style_emoticons/default/cool.gif) nothing happens when im hovering over an equipment.

I'm using firefox and it's not working for me either (IMG:[invalid] style_emoticons/default/sad.gif) but greentea's works
+Quote Post

post Jan 2 2014, 21:14
Post #1000
auroras

Newcomer
Level 242 (Godslayer)

QUOTE(ctxl @ Sep 14 2013, 15:39) *

HV - Inline Difficulty Changer for 0.77
Added pink fluffy unicorns dancing on rainbows..?

Attached File  difficulty.user.zip ( 1.49k ) Number of downloads: 2773

Attached Image

-----------
HV - Track Drops for 0.77
Same as the last version, with more PFUDOR.
Note that PFUDOR drops were still tracked with v2.0, just not displayed.

[pastebin.com] Version 2.1 filters out everything below Exquisite as 'Trash Gear' by default.
Comment out that line if you don't want this to happen.

Forgive me if this is already asked & answered, but does this currently work? I'm using a few other scripts via greasemonkey, but I'm not sure how to get this to show up. It would be really useful because I like to adjust my difficulty depending on what battle I'm about to do.
+Quote Post

291 Pages V « < 48 49 50 51 52 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th May 2024 - 02:15