Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

291 Pages V « < 27 28 29 30 31 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> HV Script Thread, Discuss your creations. Includes guidelines and infos for script creation (2020-02-28 upd)

post Feb 20 2013, 02:32
Post #561
sigo8

Clover Sprite
Group: Gold Star Club
Level 500 (Ponyslayer)

woops, Well might as well use this miss post.

The riddle master has mad my old auto arena script basically useless, so I got off my ass and upgraded it.
Attached File  HV_Auto_Arena.2.0.user.js.zip ( 987bytes ) Number of downloads: 78

This version lets you choose which order you go visit each arena. The default path is "First Blood" then form "The Trio and the Tree" backwards.

This post has been edited by sigo8: Feb 20 2013, 02:49
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

post Feb 20 2013, 04:13
Post #562
Lement

Lalalala la~ la la~!
Group: Members
Level 326 (Godslayer)

QUOTE(ramenface @ Feb 20 2013, 01:32) *

Hrm, I'm getting the error could not load extension. Manifest is not valid JSON. Line: 10, column: 2, Dictionary keys must be quoted. This is loading an unpacked extension

Chrome dev channel: Version 26.0.1410.5 dev-m.

Whoops. One { too many, copypasted and cut it.
+Quote Post

post Feb 20 2013, 04:27
Post #563
soliloquy

hi
Group: Catgirl Camarilla
Level 448 (Godslayer)

Hrm, still happening when loaded as an unpacked extension.
Let me list what scripts I'm using. HVSTAT, quickbar 2, riddlelimiter, hentaiverse equipment comparison, hv random encounter notification, hentaiverse shop system.
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post

post Feb 20 2013, 04:52
Post #564
Lement

Lalalala la~ la la~!
Level 326 (Godslayer)

Try turning them(well, it'd be mainly comparison) off and see if it persists.

Also, are you using the updated version of it? Last patch broke the scores iirc.

This post has been edited by Lement: Feb 20 2013, 04:52
+Quote Post

post Feb 20 2013, 04:53
Post #565
n125

Elite Poster
Level 500 (Godslayer)

QUOTE(ramenface @ Feb 18 2013, 21:08) *

I have an issue with magic scores sometimes when looking at gear in the forums. [img]http://i.imgur.com/d4fHW12.png[/img
EDB, wis, and int are all lower, yet it has a higher magic score.

I noticed this one time as well, using the fixed Magic Scores script available a few pages back. I just shrugged and assumed there was some sort of error with the script.
+Quote Post

post Feb 20 2013, 07:23
Post #566
soliloquy

hi
Group: Catgirl Camarilla
Level 448 (Godslayer)

I am using midori_'s magicscores2_Edited.user.zip
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post

post Feb 20 2013, 07:33
Post #567
n125

Elite Poster
Level 500 (Godslayer)

Yeah, that's the one I'm using.
+Quote Post

post Feb 22 2013, 04:58
Post #568
n125

Elite Poster
Level 500 (Godslayer)

Yeah, I think there's something definitely wrong with midori's Magic Scores script fix.

This gives me higher magic scores in all elements than this, despite the EDB, INT, and WIS being significantly lower. This is the second time this happened to me; the first time was with pants, where the EDB, INT, and WIS were also lower than what I had equipped. So, I'm guessing that this bug only occurs when comparing armor, since that's where the original script broke in the first place.

Browser doesn't matter.
+Quote Post

post Mar 1 2013, 05:06
Post #569
midori_

中文玩家
Level 304 (Godslayer)

QUOTE(midori_ @ Jan 22 2013, 16:06) *

Thanks to the "The Evil Phoenix" post the "hv_equip_compare.user.js"
After I compare this with the old version , I find the key to fix the other script "magicscores2".
Now I have these two script working as usual.
Here is the new one.
Attached File  magicscores2_Edited.user.zip ( 4.24k ) Number of downloads: 622

hmmm... (IMG:[invalid] style_emoticons/default/dry.gif)

By someone's complain, I find a problem about magicscores2 which I edited.
In the battle, this problem may cause pointless delay. (IMG:[invalid] style_emoticons/default/cry.gif)

Here the fixed version.
Attached File  magicscores2_Edited.user.js.zip ( 4.12k ) Number of downloads: 148

Explan :
The function of this script is alright , but I make a mistake when copy&paste to apply it.
And it makes the magicscores2 will always be running.
(Even though it is pointless.)
Attached Image ___ Attached Image

QUOTE(n125 @ Feb 22 2013, 10:58) *

This gives me higher magic scores in all elements than this, despite the EDB, INT, and WIS being significantly lower.

This changed should be helped. ( or take the fixed version here)
Attached Image ---------> Attached Image
Because the calculation make a mistake during comparison when considering the critical strike damage bonus.
The score of equip (Not equipped) will be multiplied by (1 + crit/200).
But the score of equip (Equipped) won't.
So it always make a junk into good-looking.
I have no idea how to deal with it.

This post has been edited by midori_: Mar 1 2013, 06:39
+Quote Post

post Mar 1 2013, 06:58
Post #570
n125

Elite Poster
Level 500 (Godslayer)

QUOTE(midori_ @ Feb 28 2013, 19:06) *

Because the calculation make a mistake during comparison when considering the critical strike damage bonus.
The score of equip (Not equipped) will be multiplied by (1 + crit/200).
But the score of equip (Equipped) won't.
So it always make a junk into good-looking.
I have no idea how to deal with it.

Thanks, but, even if I set useCritChance = false, it still happens. :\
+Quote Post

post Mar 1 2013, 07:13
Post #571
ChosenUno

A Legendary Collector
Level 422 (Godslayer)

QUOTE(n125 @ Mar 1 2013, 11:58) *

Thanks, but, even if I set useCritChance = false, it still happens. :\

Visit both your character page and your equipment page. After that, try again. Does it work?

If not, try my version over here: [github.com] https://github.com/trandoanhung1991/HV-magicscore
+Quote Post

post Mar 1 2013, 07:26
Post #572
n125

Elite Poster
Level 500 (Godslayer)

QUOTE(ChosenUno @ Feb 28 2013, 21:13) *

Visit both your character page and your equipment page. After that, try again. Does it work?

Nope.

QUOTE(ChosenUno @ Feb 28 2013, 21:13) *
If not, try my version over here: [github.com] https://github.com/trandoanhung1991/HV-magicscore

This appears to work, both with and without useCritChance. Thanks. (IMG:[invalid] style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)
+Quote Post

post Mar 1 2013, 15:33
Post #573
ChosenUno

A Legendary Collector
Level 422 (Godslayer)

QUOTE(n125 @ Mar 1 2013, 12:26) *

Nope.
This appears to work, both with and without useCritChance. Thanks. (IMG:[invalid] style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

Yay me! (IMG:[invalid] style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)
+Quote Post

post Mar 2 2013, 14:12
Post #574
Kelenius

Casual Poster
Level 321 (Godslayer)

Aright, I think it had enough testing.

Attached File  HV_Shop_Filter.user.zip ( 12.79k ) Number of downloads: 65

This script can filter items in the shop based on quality, class, type, tier, suffix and prefix. You can also save your filters to apply them later with one click.

This is how it works: when you'll install it, a text field would appear at the bottom of the shop screen. Type the filter here and press "Get line". It will only leave equipment that matches the filter.

To save a filter, press "Set" at the slot you want to use, and type your filter in the field. It can be deleted or modified later. A new slot would appear any time you use one.

Here's a list of filters you can use:
  • Exact quality: q0, q1, q2, etc, up to 7. Will only show items with this quality, e.g. q2 will only leave fair quipment.
  • Quality in range: q4+, q2-, q6+, etc. q4+ will show items of Superior quality and above. q4- will show items of Superior quality and below.
  • Tier: tier1, tier23, tier13, etc.
  • Class: c1H2H to show only one-handed and two-handed weapons. -c1H2H to show everything except one-handed and two-handed weapons.
  • Type: tAxeClub to show only axes and clubs, -tAxeClub to show everything expect them.
  • Suffix: sFocusSlaughter to show only equipment with those suffixes. -sFocusSlaughter to show equipment without those suffixes.
  • Prefix: eNoneFiery to show only equips without any prefix or with "Fiery" prefix, -eNoneFiery for opposite effect.
There will be a small reference at the bottom of the page.

"Sell all" button will still sell all equipment on the page, and the script does not interact with it in any way

When a filter is active, you can switch it between filtering all equipment or only equipment in your inventory. Latter works faster.

Here are some filters:

q3- c1H2H tier12 eNone: leaves only fine and below one-handed and two-handed weapons of tiers 1 and 2 without prefix.
q2- eNone -sFocus: leaves only crude, fair and average equipment that does not have "of Focus" suffix.
-eNone cShieldClothLightHeavy: shows only armour with prefixes.

This post has been edited by Kelenius: Mar 2 2013, 14:15
+Quote Post

post Mar 7 2013, 15:44
Post #575
Lement

Lalalala la~ la la~!
Level 326 (Godslayer)

Created recently MonsterBar Script for Zip. His has (bigger) magnet and imperil though, but what it does is one-click imperil/slow/weaken mobs with buttons next to them at the moment.

Attached File  Monsterbar.crx.zip ( 3.71k ) Number of downloads: 65
+Quote Post

post Mar 9 2013, 03:30
Post #576
ChosenUno

A Legendary Collector
Level 422 (Godslayer)

[github.com] https://github.com/trandoanhung1991/Low-Mana-Alert

Plays a sound when your MP is low.

Only for chrome.
+Quote Post

post Mar 9 2013, 12:21
Post #577
ChosenUno

A Legendary Collector
Level 422 (Godslayer)

Yay, I'm nice so more freebies for you guys.

[github.com] Multi-Shriner
+Quote Post

post Mar 12 2013, 15:17
Post #578
Lement

Lalalala la~ la la~!
Level 326 (Godslayer)

Wrote css that displays remaining pot number & type when in battle between battle mode and character since I'm always forgetting them. Does nothing for non-potions, and doesn't display non-godly potions in menu(because cba them).
Also, this doesn't work in fox(to do this in fox one would need to use embedded images in css).

[i49.tinypic.com] Screenshot due MNP.
Link:Attached File  Csstester.crx.zip ( 1.65k ) Number of downloads: 101

And code:
#togpane_item[style="display:none"] {
display: block !important;
height:0 !important;
}

#ikey_1[onmouseover*="Potion"]:after,#ikey_2[onmouseover*="Potion"]:after,#ikey_3[onmouseover*="Potion"]:after,#ikey_4[onmouseover*="Potion"]:after,#ikey_5[onmouseover*="Potion"]:after,#ikey_6[onmouseover*="Potion"]:after,#ikey_7[onmouseover*="Potion"]:after,#ikey_8[onmouseover*="Potion"]:after,#ikey_9[onmouseover*="Potion"]:after,#ikey_10[onmouseover*="Potion"]:after,#ikey_11[onmouseover*="Potion"]:after,#ikey_12[onmouseover*="Potion"]:after,#ikey_13[onmouseover*="Potion"]:after{
position:fixed;
height:12px;
top: 10px;
border-width: 1px;
border-style: solid;
pointer-events:none;
}
#ikey_1[onmouseover*="Potion"]:after{content:"1";left: 396px;}
#ikey_2[onmouseover*="Potion"]:after{content:"2";left: 408px;}
#ikey_3[onmouseover*="Potion"]:after{content:"3";left: 420px;}
#ikey_4[onmouseover*="Potion"]:after{content:"4";left: 432px;}
#ikey_5[onmouseover*="Potion"]:after{content:"5";left: 444px;}
#ikey_6[onmouseover*="Potion"]:after{content:"6";left: 456px;}
#ikey_7[onmouseover*="Potion"]:after{content:"7";left: 468px;}
#ikey_8[onmouseover*="Potion"]:after{content:"8";left: 480px;}
#ikey_9[onmouseover*="Potion"]:after{content:"9";left: 492px;}
#ikey_10[onmouseover*="Potion"]:after{content:"10";left: 503px;}
#ikey_11[onmouseover*="Potion"]:after{content:"11";left: 520px;}
#ikey_12[onmouseover*="Potion"]:after{content:"12";left: 537px;}
#ikey_13[onmouseover*="Potion"]:after{content:"13"; left: 554px;}

#ikey_1[onmouseover*="Potion"],#ikey_2[onmouseover*="Potion"],#ikey_3[onmouseover*="Potion"],#ikey_4[onmouseover*="Potion"],#ikey_5[onmouseover*="Potion"],#ikey_6[onmouseover*="Potion"],#ikey_7[onmouseover*="Potion"],#ikey_8[onmouseover*="Potion"],#ikey_9[onmouseover*="Potion"],#ikey_10[onmouseover*="Potion"],#ikey_11[onmouseover*="Potion"],#ikey_12[onmouseover*="Potion"],#ikey_13{
content:"";
height:0;
width:0;
}
#ikey_1[onmouseover*="Spirit Potion"]:after,#ikey_2[onmouseover*="Spirit Potion"]:after,#ikey_3[onmouseover*="Spirit Potion"]:after,#ikey_4[onmouseover*="Spirit Potion"]:after,#ikey_5[onmouseover*="Spirit Potion"]:after,#ikey_6[onmouseover*="Spirit Potion"]:after,#ikey_7[onmouseover*="Spirit Potion"]:after,#ikey_8[onmouseover*="Spirit Potion"]:after,#ikey_9[onmouseover*="Spirit Potion"]:after,#ikey_10[onmouseover*="Spirit Potion"]:after,#ikey_11[onmouseover*="Spirit Potion"]:after,#ikey_12[onmouseover*="Spirit Potion"]:after,#ikey_13[onmouseover*="Spirit Potion"]:after{
color: #FFDDDD;
border-color: #883300;
background: #DD6600;
}

#ikey_1[onmouseover*="Mana Potion"]:after,#ikey_2[onmouseover*="Mana Potion"]:after,#ikey_3[onmouseover*="Mana Potion"]:after,#ikey_4[onmouseover*="Mana Potion"]:after,#ikey_5[onmouseover*="Mana Potion"]:after,#ikey_6[onmouseover*="Mana Potion"]:after,#ikey_7[onmouseover*="Mana Potion"]:after,#ikey_8[onmouseover*="Mana Potion"]:after,#ikey_9[onmouseover*="Mana Potion"]:after,#ikey_10[onmouseover*="Mana Potion"]:after,#ikey_11[onmouseover*="Mana Potion"]:after,#ikey_12[onmouseover*="Mana Potion"]:after,#ikey_13[onmouseover*="Mana Potion"]:after{color: #FFFF00;
border-color:#000099;
background: #6699FF;
}
#ikey_1[onmouseover*="Health Potion"]:after,#ikey_2[onmouseover*="Health Potion"]:after,#ikey_3[onmouseover*="Health Potion"]:after,#ikey_4[onmouseover*="Health Potion"]:after,#ikey_5[onmouseover*="Health Potion"]:after,#ikey_6[onmouseover*="Health Potion"]:after,#ikey_7[onmouseover*="Health Potion"]:after,#ikey_8[onmouseover*="Health Potion"]:after,#ikey_9[onmouseover*="Health Potion"]:after,#ikey_10[onmouseover*="Health Potion"]:after,#ikey_11[onmouseover*="Health Potion"]:after,#ikey_12[onmouseover*="Health Potion"]:after,#ikey_13[onmouseover*="Health Potion"]:after{
color: #DDFFDD;
border-color: #009900;
background: #33BB33;
}
#ikey_1[onmouseover*="Godly Spirit Potion"]:before,#ikey_2[onmouseover*="Godly Spirit Potion"]:before,#ikey_3[onmouseover*="Godly Spirit Potion"]:before,#ikey_4[onmouseover*="Godly Spirit Potion"]:before,#ikey_5[onmouseover*="Godly Spirit Potion"]:before,#ikey_6[onmouseover*="Godly Spirit Potion"]:before,#ikey_7[onmouseover*="Godly Spirit Potion"]:before,#ikey_8[onmouseover*="Godly Spirit Potion"]:before,#ikey_9[onmouseover*="Godly Spirit Potion"]:before,#ikey_10[onmouseover*="Godly Spirit Potion"]:before,#ikey_11[onmouseover*="Godly Spirit Potion"]:before,#ikey_12[onmouseover*="Godly Spirit Potion"]:before,#ikey_13[onmouseover*="Godly Spirit Potion"]:before{content: url("http://ehgt.org/v/items/11316.png") no-repeat;}

#ikey_1[onmouseover*="Godly Mana Potion"]:before,#ikey_2[onmouseover*="Godly Mana Potion"]:before,#ikey_3[onmouseover*="Godly Mana Potion"]:before,#ikey_4[onmouseover*="Godly Mana Potion"]:before,#ikey_5[onmouseover*="Godly Mana Potion"]:before,#ikey_6[onmouseover*="Godly Mana Potion"]:before,#ikey_7[onmouseover*="Godly Mana Potion"]:before,#ikey_8[onmouseover*="Godly Mana Potion"]:before,#ikey_9[onmouseover*="Godly Mana Potion"]:before,#ikey_10[onmouseover*="Godly Mana Potion"]:before,#ikey_11[onmouseover*="Godly Mana Potion"]:before,#ikey_12[onmouseover*="Godly Mana Potion"]:before,#ikey_13[onmouseover*="Godly Mana Potion"]:before{content: url("http://ehgt.org/v/items/11216.png") no-repeat;}

#ikey_1[onmouseover*="Godly Health Potion"]:before,#ikey_2[onmouseover*="Godly Health Potion"]:before,#ikey_3[onmouseover*="Godly Health Potion"]:before,#ikey_4[onmouseover*="Godly Health Potion"]:before,#ikey_5[onmouseover*="Godly Health Potion"]:before,#ikey_6[onmouseover*="Godly Health Potion"]:before,#ikey_7[onmouseover*="Godly Health Potion"]:before,#ikey_8[onmouseover*="Godly Health Potion"]:before,#ikey_9[onmouseover*="Godly Health Potion"]:before,#ikey_10[onmouseover*="Godly Health Potion"]:before,#ikey_11[onmouseover*="Godly Health Potion"]:before,#ikey_12[onmouseover*="Godly Health Potion"]:before,#ikey_13[onmouseover*="Godly Health Potion"]:before{content: url("http://ehgt.org/v/items/11116.png") no-repeat;}

This post has been edited by Lement: Mar 12 2013, 15:29
+Quote Post

post Mar 26 2013, 09:35
Post #579
eqwer

Vanilla Fan
Level 313 (Godslayer)

QUOTE(Lement @ Mar 12 2013, 15:17) *

Wrote css that displays remaining pot number & type when in battle between battle mode and character since I'm always forgetting them. Does nothing for non-potions, and doesn't display non-godly potions in menu(because cba them).
Also, this doesn't work in fox(to do this in fox one would need to use embedded images in css).

[i49.tinypic.com] Screenshot due MNP.
Link:Attached File  Csstester.crx.zip ( 1.65k ) Number of downloads: 101

And code:

hope someone will write a firefox version
+Quote Post

post Mar 26 2013, 18:02
Post #580
Lement

Lalalala la~ la la~!
Level 326 (Godslayer)

Img:after only works properly in opera iirc, doesn't work in chrome or fox. Luckily there's a bug in chrome that makes it work.

To run it in stylish in fox one would need to create an image sheet of 1-13 in 3 colors, set that as background with padding on image being the width and height of new pot images, use the image sheet as background with appropriate positioning. Or alternatively create 39 images for pots, and replace them individually, through this method would consume more RAM to cache the images. For examples look at ctxl's monster letters to numbers style.

However, you can't have your pot icons on the top and remaining in pot menu too. Well, unless there's some css3 selector that accepts images.

And as you can guess, cba to paint the numbers.

This post has been edited by Lement: Mar 26 2013, 18:02
+Quote Post

291 Pages V « < 27 28 29 30 31 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 5th May 2024 - 08:24