Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

291 Pages V « < 151 152 153 154 155 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> HV Script Thread, Discuss your creations. Includes guidelines and infos for script creation (2020-02-28 upd)

post May 14 2016, 21:29
Post #3041
f4tal

Veteran Poster
Group: Members
Level 416 (Godslayer)

Welcome back in script business (IMG:[invalid] style_emoticons/default/happy.gif)

@all: How is the demand for CC to support multiple personas?

That's very clever idea, but this is really code chaos... o_o

We should rename this question in the way - how many people we have here that constantly using different personas and switch them back and forward? I think not so much.
Making a script that will suit only ~10% of players is not worthy.
They can, actually just copy your script and do different setting in each iteration and then switch them on and off to suit their need.

My imho - better to stay it "as is"
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

post May 15 2016, 05:01
Post #3042
NerfThis

Active Poster
Group: Catgirl Camarilla
Level 500 (Ponyslayer)

QUOTE(simrock87 @ May 15 2016, 04:11) *

@hansvar92: Do you mind if i incorporate some of your changes? Also thanks a bunch for doing the work while i was otherwise occupied (IMG:[invalid] style_emoticons/default/duck.gif) (IMG:[invalid] style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

No, not at all. (IMG:[invalid] style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)
+Quote Post

post May 15 2016, 11:46
Post #3043
Fudo Masamune

Passive Poster
Group: Gold Star Club
Level 500 (Ponyslayer)

Assuming I want's to replace the sound on riddlemasterplus with another music.
and the music is on local file. (I have one on the net but in case the server is down)

I put

CODE
// @grant       GM_getResourceURL
// @resource    mew file:///Y:/song.ogg

var x = new Audio(GM_getResourceURL('mew'));
x.play();

it doesn't work.

tried to check if x variable is exist and whether it's correct using the console.log(x); and it shows.

Attached Image

so... any ideas? Iron 44 tampermonkey 4.0.25 btw.
+Quote Post

post May 15 2016, 11:57
Post #3044
Superlatanium

Dreaming of optimizing the system
Level 500 (Godslayer)

QUOTE(Fudo Masamune @ May 15 2016, 09:46) *
so... any ideas? Iron 44 tampermonkey 4.0.25 btw.
Completely random guess:
It shows "data:application;base64".
When I use sounds, I use (very hacky) localStorage instead, and use
a1.setAttribute('src', 'data:audio/ogg;base64,' + localStorage.a1);
and it works.

Note: "data:audio/ogg;", not "data:application;"

This post has been edited by Superlatanium: May 15 2016, 11:58
+Quote Post

post May 15 2016, 15:09
Post #3045
Fudo Masamune

Passive Poster
Level 500 (Ponyslayer)

oh, that's right, it works... It feels so shady tough :/
thought, how to put it on localStorage better?

CODE
// @grant       GM_getResourceURL
// @resource    mew file:///Y:/mewmew.ogg
// ==/UserScript==

var x = new Audio(GM_getResourceURL('mew'));
var xmin = x.src;
var xmin2 = xmin.search('base64')+7;
var xmin3 = xmin.slice(xmin2);
localStorage.setItem('lagux', xmin3);
x.setAttribute('src', 'data:audio/ogg;base64,' + localStorage.lagux);

x.play();

This post has been edited by Fudo Masamune: May 15 2016, 15:14
+Quote Post

post May 17 2016, 00:22
Post #3046
Superlatanium

Level 500 (Godslayer)

QUOTE(Fudo Masamune @ May 15 2016, 13:09) *
oh, that's right, it works... It feels so shady tough :/
thought, how to put it on localStorage better?
Oh... I only use localStorage (and -> sessionStorage) because doesn't require a GM_ special function, and for better performance (no disk read required after the localStorage has been put into sessionStorage). Just an example of what I had been doing.

In your case, using GM_, I think you could probably use a string method and operate on the x.src directly to turn the first instance of "data:application;" into "data:audio/ogg;" and then try "x.play()".

(btw, something like string.replace will very likely be a lot easier to use than .search and .slice in this situation and most others. it would still work on the .src, right?)
+Quote Post

post May 17 2016, 02:11
Post #3047
Superlatanium

Level 500 (Godslayer)

SmartSearch 1.2.3

Attached File  SmartSearch_1.2.3.user.js.txt ( 31.82k ) Number of downloads: 2623

Attached Image

You can now filter by equipment EID. 0.82 was released very close to EID 67.18 million, so that's the default value. (Set Lowest EID to 0 to never filter out any)

You can also now filter by thread title. "Include" means the thread title must include that word or phrase, or it will be hidden. "Exclude" means the opposite, of course.

Most often the phrase you want is "auction", when searching within WTS.
  • Exclude auctions in order to find equipment you have a decent chance of being able to buy from a shop
  • Include auctions in order to gauge the general market price of a (moderately high-tier) equipment type

You can now see the entire thread title when hovering the mouse over the title text.

Made a number of other small tweaks and fixes.
+Quote Post

post May 17 2016, 07:15
Post #3048
Fudo Masamune

Passive Poster
Level 500 (Ponyslayer)

QUOTE(Superlatanium @ May 17 2016, 05:22) *

Oh... I only use localStorage (and -> sessionStorage) because doesn't require a GM_ special function, and for better performance (no disk read required after the localStorage has been put into sessionStorage). Just an example of what I had been doing.

In your case, using GM_, I think you could probably use a string method and operate on the x.src directly to turn the first instance of "data:application;" into "data:audio/ogg;" and then try "x.play()".

(btw, something like string.replace will very likely be a lot easier to use than .search and .slice in this situation and most others. it would still work on the .src, right?)

oh yeah, that works (IMG:[invalid] style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)
I should stop being lazy to look for method reference...
thanks anyway
+Quote Post

post May 17 2016, 10:32
Post #3049
Usagi =

Veteran Poster
Level 453 (Dovahkiin)

QUOTE(Superlatanium @ May 17 2016, 08:11) *

SmartSearch 1.2.3

Say, do you have any plans to make it so that it doesn't require tampermonkey? (IMG:[invalid] style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)
+Quote Post

post May 17 2016, 10:53
Post #3050
Superlatanium

Level 500 (Godslayer)

QUOTE(LOL50015 @ May 17 2016, 08:32) *
Say, do you have any plans to make it so that it doesn't require tampermonkey? (IMG:[invalid] style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)
What browser/script manager do you wish to be able to run it on that it can't run on currently?

It worked on tampermonkey the couple times I tested it, and has always been working fine on Greasemonkey.

It doesn't require any GM_ special functions, but it does require the ability to use IndexedDB.

This post has been edited by Superlatanium: May 17 2016, 10:56
+Quote Post

post May 17 2016, 11:07
Post #3051
Usagi =

Veteran Poster
Level 453 (Dovahkiin)

QUOTE(Superlatanium @ May 17 2016, 16:53) *

What browser/script manager do you wish to be able to run it on that it can't run on currently?

It worked on tampermonkey the couple times I tested it, and has always been working fine on Greasemonkey.

It doesn't require any GM_ special functions, but it does require the ability to use IndexedDB.

Well, I'm using chromium 48 which have native userscript support but when I try to run it nothing happens, the search bar doesn't show. There weren't any errors in the console, but when I copy the whole script script minus the return statement in the beginning and try to run it in the console, it gives off a left-hand side assignment error at line 297.

It works perfectly when I run it with tampermonkey though.

Edit:

I removed:

[tr.appendChild(w.document.createElement('td')).textContent, warn1] = ago(thread.dateSaved);
[tr.appendChild(w.document.createElement('td')).textContent, warn2] = ago(post.lastEdited);

and it seems to be working!

Edit 2:
and naturally the "posts edited" and "thread saved" column are empty when I did that.

This post has been edited by LOL50015: May 17 2016, 11:22
+Quote Post

post May 17 2016, 11:37
Post #3052
Superlatanium

Level 500 (Godslayer)

QUOTE(LOL50015 @ May 17 2016, 09:07) *
Well, I'm using chromium 48 which have native userscript support but when I try to run it nothing happens, the search bar doesn't show. There weren't any errors in the console, but when I copy the whole script script minus the return statement in the beginning and try to run it in the console, it gives off a left-hand side assignment error at line 297.
I see, so the issue is that Chromium, unlike Chrome and Firefox, does not support ES6 Javascript destructuring assignment for some reason. I have a guess that Chromium 49 might support it though.

Maybe you can try that, if it doesn't work I can fix the code, it's very simple.
+Quote Post

post May 17 2016, 12:57
Post #3053
FabulousCupcake

Casual Poster
Level 436 (Dovahkiin)

QUOTE(Superlatanium @ May 17 2016, 11:37) *

I see, so the issue is that Chromium, unlike Chrome and Firefox, does not support ES6 Javascript destructuring assignment for some reason. I have a guess that Chromium 49 might support it though.

Maybe you can try that, if it doesn't work I can fix the code, it's very simple.

Works on Chromium 50; with Tampermonkey though.
+Quote Post

post May 17 2016, 13:23
Post #3054
Usagi =

Veteran Poster
Level 453 (Dovahkiin)

QUOTE(Superlatanium @ May 17 2016, 17:37) *

Yeah, I checked and it does seem only chromium 49 and above support it.

Thanks but I'll manage.
+Quote Post

post May 18 2016, 14:36
Post #3055
boulay

Noob
Level 500 (Godslayer)

Some fixes:

Attached File  The_EcchiVerse_Opera.zip ( 3.2k ) Number of downloads: 58
Attached File  Monster_Letters_to_numbers_Opera.zip ( 1.38k ) Number of downloads: 72
Attached File  HV_Battle_Unfocus_1.2_Opera.zip ( 1.72k ) Number of downloads: 57

Dunno if there are lots of people who use Opera though... (IMG:[invalid] style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif)
Battle compact will come a bit later, sice I'm working on some improvements. Same for EH Night series...
+Quote Post

post May 18 2016, 23:31
Post #3056
幻猫儿

Sweetness Overload!
Level 422 (Journeyman)

I downloaded equip comparison from here, pasted it into my tampermonkey but when I C an item, opened the popup and hit Y nothing happens except a "EC Loading" like the image below.

Attached Image
+Quote Post

post May 18 2016, 23:36
Post #3057
chumassu

Casual Poster
Level 392 (Dovahkiin)

QUOTE(Sweetness Overload @ May 18 2016, 18:31) *

I downloaded equip comparison from here, pasted it into my tampermonkey but when I C an item, opened the popup and hit Y nothing happens except a "EC Loading" like the image below.

Attached Image

go to your equipment page and then it'll load your equips and you can start comparing gear, since some of the hotkeys are used to compare your equips with the item selected.

This post has been edited by chumassu: May 18 2016, 23:37
+Quote Post

post May 18 2016, 23:39
Post #3058
幻猫儿

Sweetness Overload!
Level 422 (Journeyman)

QUOTE(chumassu @ May 18 2016, 23:36) *

go to your equipment page and then it'll load your equips and you can start comparing gear, since some of the hotkeys are used to compare your equips with the item selected.

Still don't get what I'm supposed to do (and it still doesn't work) (IMG:[invalid] style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)
+Quote Post

post May 18 2016, 23:41
Post #3059
f4tal

Veteran Poster
Level 416 (Godslayer)

Do you use custom font in settings (character -> settings -> select custom font )or default one?
This script (and many more) require custom font to work properly. Try this settings for custom font: default | 8 | blank | blank | -2

If still will not work, try this steps:
Troubleshooting

If for some reasons scripts are not working for you try to do next:
  • Switch from default font engine to custom one. Seriously, this can help. You can find examples of custom fonts in THIS THREAD;
  • If you are using firefox, try put link "about:config" into adressbar and set "gfx.direct2d.disabled" setting to "true";
  • If you using some addons to remove custom javascript on sites (like NoScript), try to turn them off, or add HentaiVerse in exceptions;
  • Check that popup is not restricted in your browser;
  • Revisit EVERY "non-battle" pages in HentaiVerse (Character, Bazaar, Arena, Inventory, Equipment, e.t.c.). Yes, EVERY page like this. Some scripts require do this to collect data for future work;
  • Rearrange WHERE and WHEN scripts located (their order and placement)
  • Open script and try to add this line "//@match http://*.hentaiverse.org/*" into "==UserScript=="-block;
  • Try to use different browser. Scripts developed in past years are adapted for work in chrome/iron and firefox in same way, but older scripts may require to use special browser;
  • Try to use different build of script, because HentaiVerse is patched in past years and some versions of same scripts may not working now.

This post has been edited by f4tal: May 18 2016, 23:45
+Quote Post

post May 18 2016, 23:46
Post #3060
幻猫儿

Sweetness Overload!
Level 422 (Journeyman)

QUOTE(f4tal @ May 18 2016, 23:41) *

Do you use custom font in settings (character -> settings -> select custom font )or default one?
This script (and many more) require custom font to work properly. Try this settings for custom font: default | 8 | blank | blank | -2

[/list]

This one really worked. Thanks f4tal you are the best (IMG:[invalid] style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)
+Quote Post

291 Pages V « < 151 152 153 154 155 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 18:01