Reply to this topicStart new topic
> BradRepko's Various Short Stories (vore), Mostly Vore Stories I've Written

post Feb 23 2010, 14:58
Post #1
BradRepko

Type 0 "FEAR"
Group: Members
Level 69 (Expert)

Holy shit, how long has this section been here? I've never noticed it before. Regardless, since it is here, I might as well as well distribute all my old stories (as well as my latest ones) here. Most of them are vore stories and may contain scat. I've recently taken up writing again, so my new ones may be added here as well. A lot of the writing I've done can be found on writing.com, and I'll get the links to my stories on that site set-up in the near future.

EDIT: If it isn't obvious, the first one is the story I wrote just the other week, while the rest of them were written several years ago. Obviously, the spelling and grammar leaves much to be desired, but these were written when I was a bit younger and was appealing to a very different community.

This post has been edited by BradRepko: Feb 23 2010, 15:20
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

post Feb 23 2010, 15:05
Post #2
BradRepko

Type 0 "FEAR"
Level 69 (Expert)

Pokevore: Serenade of the Jigglypuff

Written By: BradRepko (BradRepko@comcast.net)

In the wondrous world of Pokevore, life can be very dangerous. Pokemorph may be beautiful, cute, and sexy, but they are also deadly and have ravenous appetites, and if you let your guard down near a wild one, they won’t hesitate to turn you into Pokechow. Even for a trainer, wild Pokemorph can be deadly, for even though a trainer’s Pokemorph will reform in their Pokeball, that’s only after being digested, and that can leave a trainer defenseless. Pokemorph may revive miraculously, but any human eaten by a Pokemorph will merely exist as a pile of Pokepoo.

Brandon is just starting out as trainer, having just celebrated his thirteenth birthday a week ago and getting his trainer’s license. Having started his journey from Pewter City, he received his first Pokemorph from the Pewter Gym, a male Machop. Not being very interested in sexual relations with another guy, he has decided to start by trying to catch a female Pokemorph to the east on Route which leads up to Mt. Moon. He’s not interested in just any female Pokemorph, however, he’s looking for a sexy one that can be his girlfriend after he catches her.

Brandon and his Machop, Mac, have been searching Route 3 all day looking for a sexy Pokemorph for Brandon, but haven’t found any that suits the boy’s taste. With the sun setting, Brandon decides to put Mac up and return to the Pokecenter outside Mt. Moon and continue his search tomorrow. As he walks through the tall grasses towards the Pokemorph Center in the distance, he spots a silhouette standing in a small clearing, a very shapely silhouette. Feeling bold, Brandon sneaks through the tall grass to the clearing and peers out, and is delighted by what he sees. Standing there, gazing up at the full moon that has started to rise in the sky, is a beautiful, well endowed and fleshed out Jigglypuff. From head to toe, her light pink skin is lightly padded on soft, jiggly flesh, and her big blue eyes, large breasts, and plump ass only help make her an all around beautiful Pokemorph. Adorning her head is long flowing cotton candy pink hair, cascading down her back nearly to her butt, and in the front curled in a cute little tuft that Jigglypuff are known for. So mesmerized by her is the boy, that he hadn’t realized that he had stepped forward out of his cover until she turns to look at him.

“Mmm… a human. Have you come to listen to me serenade the moon?” she asks him in her cute girly voice, a playful quality to it as she ever so lightly licks her lips. Brandon just nods softly, unable to take his eyes off her voluptuous form or mouth any words as he feels a familiar tightness in his shorts, the same tightness that have plagued teenage boys since the dawn of time.

Turning completely to the boy, the Jigglypuff takes a few soft steps towards him, her fleshy body jiggling a bit with her movements. She gives a soft giggle and gives the boy a sexy wink before she begins to sing.

“Deep in the night, I’m waiting for you,
To hear my song, and fall for me true.
Listen to my words, as my song fills your head
Fall into slumber, and let my voice be your bed.

My stomach is empty, it’s growling like mad
But now that you’re here, I’m really quite glad.
You may think me funny, for I think you look yummy,
But I think you’ll agree that it’s quite warm in my tummy.

There’s a good boy, let my song set the mood,
You’re falling asleep, and now you’re just food.
My tummy’s quite gentle; I promise it’s true,
By this time tomorrow, you’ll just be my poo!”

Jigglypuff are known for their beautiful voices and big, deep eyes that hold their audience captivated, so it’s no surprise that Brandon didn’t resist as she used Sing. Before he realized what was happening, he had curled up at her feet and fallen into a deep sleep. Giggling proudly, the Jigglypuff licks her lips and begins disrobing her sleeping meal, removing his shirt, pants, and trainer’s belt. Once she has him disrobed, she sits down cross-legged and pulls the boy into her lap, his head upon her pillowy bosom. “I’m glad you enjoyed my song so much, little boy. Since you seemed to enjoy it so much, I’m sure you won’t mind paying for the performance.” The Pokemorph says with glee while gently stroking the boy’s face. “Don’t worry, I don’t want your money, I just want you.” She giggles teasingly as she pulls the sleeping boy up more, the top of his head against her face. “…For dinner, that is!” she laughs with utter delight, even though the boy is unable to hear her twisted sense of humor.

Opening her stretchy mouth, the Jigglypuff begins swallowing Brandon down head first. She takes the time to savor her sleeping morsel, licking every inch of him as she slowly swallows him further and her throat drags him deeper into her. Twenty minutes later, she slurps down the trainer’s toes and his feet slide down to curl up in her stomach with the rest him. “Burrp!” the girl belches cutely, while hugging her bulging tummy, the outline of the boy’s body visible through the soft, stretchy skin. “Mmmm… you were as delicious as I’d hoped. Thank you for coming to see my show, and for staying for dinner.” The Jigglypuff teases playfully, mischief and joy in her voice. Getting to her feet, she manages to stand despite having another person curled up inside her stomach. Giving her bulging belly another hug, she then happily skips away while humming the tune from earlier, leaving the trainer’s things abandoned in the clearing.

It is shortly after one in the morning when Brandon wakes up inside the belly of the now sleeping Jigglypuff. He’s confused and disoriented; he doesn’t know where he is but he knows it’s warm, wet, dark, and cramped. The boy tries to move, but his body feels strange, almost like it’s made of jello, and he is numb all over. “Where am I?” he tries calling out, but it only comes out as a wet, bubbly noise. That’s when he remembers the events from earlier, the beautiful Jigglypuff and her enchanting song. “Oh shit!” he tries to say as he realizes now just what has happened to him. He begins squirming around, but his flesh is so softened that as he rubs against the wrinkled walls of the stomach it only succeeds in causes the melted flesh to ooze off of him and into the large pool of liquid filling the belly.

“Oh, I see my little morsel is awake.” The Jigglypuff says before letting out a yawn, gently stroking her belly and the contents within. “Don’t worry, you’ve been a very good boy and a very tasty meal. I’m sure your mother would be very proud of you.” The girl giggles as the trainer trapped within tries to reply, but only manages to let out another wet gurgle. Frustrated and more scared than at any other time in his life, Brandon thrashes about desperately, but all he succeeds in doing is sloshing the foamy bile around and aid in breaking apart his body. “Shhh… there there, it’s okay sweety. Don’t worry, you’re almost done being food now. In a couple of hours, you’ll have evolved into a nice big pile of poo. Then you can thank me for helping you achieve your final evolution.” The girl teases him, causing herself to break into laughter that makes her belly shake and jiggle, sloshing the boy around inside even more. Brandon tries to fight it, but he’s slipping away, falling unconscious as the merciless grip of death comes for him. He wants to cry, scream, yell at how unfair it all is, but there is nothing he can do, he’s now more liquid than solid, and his sensation is of his mass rippling and churning as the Jigglypuff’s intestines begin to suck him in.

The next morning the Jigglypuff wakes up to find the only trace of her meal is a soft, compact bulge in her lower abdomen. Chuckling to herself, she gets up and places her hand on it, feeling how the trainer is now all malleable and squishy. “Congratulation on your evolution, little boy! You’ve evolved into a turd!” the Pokemorph giggles teasingly. Feeling a familiar pressure in her bowels, she let’s go of the lump in her belly and begins running off into the bushes. The shapely, curvy girl squats down and let’s off a dainty little ‘Poot’, before spreading her cheeks and releasing the remains of young Brandon. “Unnggg… feels almost as good on the way out as it does on the way in.” the girl grunts in exertion. Her anus is riddled with sensitive nerves that feel almost orgasmic when stimulated. She spends five minutes shitting out the solid turd that was once Brandon, not a trace of it left on her cute, pink bottom as the last dollop of him slides out her ass. Turning around, she admires the three foot long, solid log of shit that she created, nearly as thick as she is. “Well, I hope you enjoyed our time together, I know I have. I have to go now, but I’ll daydream about you later while fingering myself. You were a great audience, and an even better meal, but our relationship wasn’t going anywhere so I’m afraid I had to dump you.” The girl chuckles playfully, and then gives Brandon one last sexy wink and blowing him a kiss before walking out of the bushes, her padded flesh jiggling with each step she takes.
+Quote Post

post Feb 23 2010, 15:13
Post #3
BradRepko

Type 0 "FEAR"
Level 69 (Expert)

*******************************************************************************************************
**************** A Tales of Symphonia Vore Fanfic: Flowers for the Chosen***********************
*******************************************************************************************************

"RAY THRUST!" Colette shouts, throwing her chakram with precision at the Witch.
With a loud shriek, the witch falls to the ground, the last of her band of hired to fall in defeat. The Desians had been offering rewards for the Chosen's group, and plenty of mercenary bands consisting of humans and the occasional half-elf had been wandering the countryside searching for them. Despite not wanting to harm anyone, her goal to regenerate the world is supposed to save all the people, letting herself fall into harm and sacrafising everyone just isn't an option. So, our heroes fight on, despite the loss of life cause by their hands.
"Man... these guys are nothing compared to that assassin we fought earlier." Genis states to the group, trying to make up for his lack of courage.
"You said it Genis! But man.... how many people have the Desians hired to come after us? That's a lot of people." Lloyd questions in a common occurence of overlooking the obvious.
"The Desians probably didn't have to. They have Human Ranches all over the place, it is likely that the Desians have put up wanted posters in other towns like the one we saw in Triet." Kratos states gruffly in his typical matter-of-fact way.
"Yes. It is sad how many people our tempted by the offer of reward, even if it costs the world it's salvation." Raine declares sadly, having more experience with the weakness of peoples hearts than the younger members of the group.
Yea..." Colette and Lloyd agree in unison, feeling bad for having to defeat others in spite of their hearts weakness."
"We should keep moving, we still have a ways to go before we are are out, and the Ossa Trail can be perilous at night." Kratos announces, getting the group moving forward again.
They continue up the Ossa Trail quickly but quietly, still filled with sadness and tension at the tragic cycle of things. Despite their journey to save the world, there are still thoughs that would rather make profit than worry about the future of things. This trail of thought keeps them occupied and moving until they come to the top of height of the trail, the rest of the way downhill from here. Moving carefully, they begin their descent, avoiding the wandering monsters that inhabit the path. It isn't until about halfway down that they encounter another group of mercenaries.
"Hey, isn't that the wanted criminal, Lloyd Irving?" The Thief shouts to his commrades, an archer and a soldier.
"Yeah... it is him. That's the one those Desians are paying a heap for." The Archer exclaims, drawing his bow.
"Oh no... not again." Lloyd sighs, rolling his eyes even as he reaches for his swords.
"Get him!" The Soldier shouts, and the mercenaries rush towards the group.
"Here they come everyone!" Colette shouts, already holding her Chakrams as they rush to meet their opponents.
The mercenaries fight fiercely, despite the fact that they are outnumbered. The soldier and thief clash blades with Kratos and Lloyd, while Genis stays back to cast spells. Back just a bit toward the ledge is the archer, bow already aimed at Lloyd. Seeing this, Colette rushes in, hoping to stop him from getting of a clean shot.
"Stop!" She shouts, flying towards him on her translucent wings, causing the arrow to just barely miss hitting Lloyds shoulder.
Desite his failure, Colette keeps charging, and not having enough time to pull out another arrow before she reaches him, he let's out a weak kick at her knee, causing her to stumble back a bit, towards the edge. Using this opporitunity, he takes out another arrow, getting it ready to fire as Colette tries to regain her footing.
"Watch out Colette!" Raine shouts from the sidelines, seeing the archer prepare another bow.
It's to late though, and the archer has a clear shot, and Colette raises her head in time to see the arrow coming at her. As her klumsy luck would have it, she steps back and nearly falls back, causing the arrow to just barely miss hitting her in the chest. However, her balance is thrown off by the presence of her recently recieved wings, and she keeps on atummbling back, right to edge of the cliff.
"Colette, behind you, look out." Lloyd shouts as he gives the thief a Sonic Thrust that puts him out of commision.
"Chosen, no.... !" Kratos yells as he tries to rush to her aid in time.
There isn't enough time however, and with a scream of panic, she stumbles over the cliff, falling face up towards the surface below. As luck would have it, she falls right through a small gash in the rocks, and makes a cushioned landing on some flowers growing within the mine. Hazily rolling around, Colette tries to assess what just happened.
"Ohh... my head! Uhhh.... where am I?" She questions, shakily getting to her feel.
"Lloyd? Genis? Raine?" She shouts, looking around for the rest of her companions.
Suddenly, a girlish giggle is heard coming from behind her.
"Whaa... whose there?" She asks while turning around to see whose there.
"Oooh... pretty angel!" The giggly voice says in appraisal of the girl that fell into her den.
Standing just a hair shorter than Colette is a girl dressed all and green with a pale skin tone. Looking closer, the girl isn't just dressed in green but actually has green growing out of her, her hair consisting of leaves and a cute, pink flower poking out of the center of her head.
"Who... what are you?" Colette questions nervously, then looking around to partake her surroundings, "And where am I?"
The Mandragora just stares at her for a moment, her finger in her mouth and standing in a cute little pose, not understanding what she was just asked. Suddenly, an idea occurs to her as she examines the young girl standing before her.
"Angel..... food." She says playfully, taking a step forward.
"What... food... me? I'm not food!" Coleete states, stepping a bit back.
Her statement isn't very convincing though, and the plant girl drops her hands to the floor, send a wave of spiked vines out to wrap around Colette's legs.
"What? No!" Colette cries as the thorned tentacles wrap around her legs and waist, preventing her from escape.
"Meal no gettie away" The Mandragora says bubblie as she begins walking towards Colette.
"Please... wait. I'm not food." Colette states panicedly as she struggles against the vines.
The Mandragora just keeps approaching, a small drip of her nectar sweet drool escaping from around her finger at her mouth. Reaching the still squirming heroine, the girl leans forward to take a sniff of Colette, the lets out her stick, wet tongue to lick over Colette's cheek.
"Angel.... yum! Taste... great!" She states in her simple minded, girlish way as she put's her hand over Colettes shoulders, preparing to swallower her.
"Noo... please... I'm not food!" Colette yells desparingly as she shakes her head to get away from the girl.
"Ahhh.... time to die........ gest!" The flower girl giggles, a parady pf her typical battle cry.
Opening her mouth impossibly wide, she pulls Colette towards her maw, yellow sappy drool dripping from all over her mouth.
"Noooo.....! This can't be happening! Please let me wake up from this nightmare." She pleads to no avail as the warm, sweet scent of the monsters honey like breath washes across her face.
The Mandragora pulls Colette into her mouth, her sticky saliva dripping across her prey's face and hair as her tongue makes contact with the Chosen's face. Controlling the vines, they help push the squirming girl deeper into her mouth, her golden hair topped head brushing against the back of the flower girls throat.
"Mmmmmm!" The creature moans in satisfaction at the taste, her tongue coating Colette's face with ooze as she slide across it and towards her gullet.
Now grasping at Colette's hips, the Mandragora pulls her deeper into her mouth, Colette's head curving down and beginning to descend down the throat. The strong, undulating muscles soak Colette's skin with saliva as it works her down further into the plant monster. With a strong swallow, Colette is send flowing quickly down the Mandragora's float, her hair now soaked with honey like spit and her shoulders pushing open her predator's jaws.
"Mmmmphmmmphmmm!" Colette trys to speak, but her words are muffled by the tight walls of the girls esophogus.
Another suck, and Colette is pulled up to her waist, the tendrils retreating to let their mistress finish her job. Coating Colette's clothes in more of her spittle, she takes another strong gulp, her undulating throat pushing the chosen's head passed the tight sphincter of the throat and into the warm, sap filled stomach. The smell is sweet here, Colette realizes, as she can't see what's around her, though she can assume from proffesor Raine's class on digestion avout the contents of this stomach. Colette gasps as she feels those lips engulf her butt, soaking her pants with the sticky sweet substance that the Mandragora producers.
For the Mandragora, Colette's taste is heavenly, and as she pushes the girl up to her knees into her mouth, she feels Colette start to curl up within her rapidly expanding tummy. Tilting her head up, the flower child lets gravity work with her throat muscles, and Colette is sucked the rest of the way into her mouth, soon sinking deep into the sappy stomach.
"Angel good..... I... sleepy!" The Mandragora says as she sits back against her bed of flowers, her hand rubbing her buldging stomach contently as she falls asleep to let her stomach take care of digesting the Chosen's body.
Colette just can't seem to move much as her body is quickly coated in the monsters sticky, sweet smelling digestive juices. The feeling against her skin is odd, sticky like honey but just a bit stingy like when you bite into an orange and the juice drips past your lip. Citrus, she realizes, must be the acid this plant uses to digest it's meals. She sighs lazily at the disappointment at being the next failed chosen, and says a prayer that the 8th chosen of mana will have a more succuessful journey. With that, she closes her eyes and lets the stomach get to work, her clothes already patchy with holes as the citric acids digest her away.
The process isn't long or very painful, and soon Colette is a sweet puddle of goo barely distinguishable from the surrounding acids. It isn't to much later when the Mandragora wakes up, pulling down her little panties and letting out a warm stream of nectarine flavored urine, her bowels pushing out a goo similar to melange gel, only slightly sweeter.
Epilogue*********************************************************************************************

It isn't until nightfall that Lloyd and his companions make camp in the very same cave Colette fell into, depressed at not finding Colette.
"Oh, what could have happened to her?" Lloyd grumbles sadly, upset at being so utterly helpless at finding her.
The others just look down in sadness, while Noishe whimpers as he finds something of intrest.
"What is it, Noishe?" Lloyd asks, frusturated at the nosy 'dog' that keeps getting into trouble.
He finds the sweet pile of gel that Noishe is sniffing and dips his finger in it?
"What is this?" He asks curiously, sniffing the sweet smelling stuff before putting it in his mouth.
"Hey, this stuff is pretty good!" He exclaims to himself, picking up the rest of it to show the others.
"It's probably just melange gel, go ahead and have it." Kratos comments.
Lloyd does just that, eating the sweet gel and savoring it like a delicasy. He likes it so much, he licks it off his gloved hand. Although he doesn't understand why, for some reason, the taste reminds him of Colette.
THE END
+Quote Post

post Feb 23 2010, 15:18
Post #4
BradRepko

Type 0 "FEAR"
Level 69 (Expert)

A Hero's Welcome

Solid mythril armor, hand tailored especially for Sir Winston Boldwell by the royal armor smith as a gift from her royal eminency, Sir Boldwell's pride and joy. His most cherished possession, the perfect fir, with a royal blue shimmer that complemented his own deep blue eyes, not a day went buy he didn't polish it to a fine sheen, often two or three times a day. With such a fine piece of armor for a breastplate, he didn't dare wear it with leg plates or a helm, as nothing he could afford came close to matching with it, and he didn't want to demean his most prized possession. Besides, he was quite proud of his golden blonde hair and strong, masculine jawline, with barely a trace of stubble to cover is fine skin. The simple light chain mail full body suit that most knights wear under their armor was a good enough for his protection anyway, what with his magnificent breastplate protecting him, he deduced. One would have difficulty discerning which he was more vain about, his beloved armor or his manly good looks. Women he bedded, however, would tell you it was that armor he loved more, for he would sleep the night with them, but never were they to touch his armor. Was he a good lover, well, let's just say that if he handled the women like he handled his armor his one night stands would have been remembered as the most magical night of their lives, and not as the most lamented night followed by back pains the morning after. Such poetic justice, then, that it is how his tale concluded.
Saving the faerie from the bumbling wizard's alcolyte had been a simple task for the self righteous knight, which the knight proudly admitted to gracious faerie after she promised to fulfill him one wish for saving her. When she insisted that it was a big deal, how he could have been hurt, or even killed, that led Sir Boldwell into a day of bragging about himself and his accomplishments, over dramaticizing and exaggerating throughout most of them. Still, though the faerie was a bit put off by his attitude, she graciously kept her word about granting him his wish, a night filled with illicit passion and pleasure that would leave him smiling for days. And that it was, for all of the five minutes it lasted, and as the knight drifted into blissful slumber, a smile still across his face, the faerie, quite unsatisfied with his performance, was left to her own devices to satisfy the raging fire that burned so fiercely within her loins.
With her plans for the night spoiled by the knights lack of stamina, and the loud snoring coming from the oaf, she set her focus on the shiny, beautiful breastplate that the knight had worn. It really was magnificent craftsmenship, such that it would even put a dwarf to shame, and it's beauty and the faint magical aura caused by the mythril delighted the faerie so much. She rubbed her hands over it's polished surface, pushed her breasts against it, and even nuzzled her face against the cold metal. It was at about this time that the Knight woke up, and to say he was aghast at what he saw would be an understatement. Grabbing his armor from the awestruck faerie, he backhanded her across the face, sending her sprawling to the floor, spewing a slough of obsenities at the winded girl. Sheer outrage was what he showed the faerie, even threatening to turn her over to the wizard whose apprentice he had feld for her earlier that day.
Now, to show anything but appreciation after bedding a fae is a huge insult, but to go out and strike her after his poor excuse for a performance was just intolerable. Rising up from the floor, the faerie silenced Sir Boldwell with a series of magic chants, paralyzing his body where he stood. As the confused knight struggled to continue his verbal assault, the faerie seized this opperitunity, and lifting the man above her head with unnatural strength, she stuffed him head first into her widening maw. Several hard gulps later, and the bewildered and now terrified knight found strength return to his limbs, and struggled to extricate himself from her gullet. Screaming, cursing, and even demanding to be released, he kicked and pounded at her squishy walls, which responded in an instant with a tight squeeze, pushing digestive fluid around with a wet squelching sound and causing the faerie to let out a dainty burp, which she quickly pardoned with a giggle. Laying down on her soft bed, rubbing her rotund tummy, she spoke of how she hoped he would be a better meal than he was a lover, which of course was responded with another series of delicious struggles.
Hours went by, her stomach grinding and undulating against the wiggling captive within, filling the room with the sound of wet gurgles, glorps, groans, and blorps. The knights features were a lot less charming at this point, in fact, some might say grotesque, his skin melting and covered with abscesses, chunks of bone and muscle exposed here and there. Pulling what was left of his torso from the collective goop, he gave one last plea to the faerie, in fact, his only plea, and even apoligized. With that, the faerie gave a dark chuckle and roughly patted her gourged tummy. If he had only apoligized in the first place, she told him, and not waited until his body was shedding chunks and covered up to his chin with warm goop, maybe she would have, but now it was to little, to late. What was left of his body couldn't survive long, anyway, and she felt no need to expend such energy to regenerate it. His vision finally blurring, he shouted out that she owed him, the prideful oaf, for saving her life, which she duly noted that she had repayed him in full with her earlier performance, one that left no regret about losing him as a lover. Besides, she was starting to get these annoying back pains, and it wasn't from her overextended belly. With that said, she rolled to her side and drifted to sleep, drowning him in a sea of digestive fluids and flesh chunks.
A few weeks later, a caravan of merchants found his the breastplate unceramoniously placed atop a large, chunky pile of feces, and cleaned it up and brought it to market. Although his fate was never truly learned, the palace knew he would never discard his beloved armor, and assumed the worst, that he had been killed. With his unflattering reputation towards women, he was never truly missed, and his name would be void from the annals of history if not for two curious terms coined in the faerie language many years later; boldwell, which is used to define an ungrateful, unsatisfying lover; and sirwinston, a crude term for the act of being excreted in a dishonorable fashion. So, if a faerie calls you a boldwell and says you have a sirwinston in the future, you had better show her some love and appreciation, or you may find yourself a neglected pile of manure cultivating the forest floor sometime soon.
+Quote Post

post Feb 26 2010, 02:40
Post #5
BradRepko

Type 0 "FEAR"
Level 69 (Expert)

Nanaga the Nagaette
Part of the Ishara Universe

*BLORP*

The sound echoed out of the lower portion of the Naga's snake half. Near the end of her tail a small, compact buldge could be seen. Although laying spread out over the cold stone of the cave, it is easy to tell that the Naga is short for her species. Her snake-like tail only extends 6 feet from her human upper body, small by even snake standards on this world. Resting her head against her folder arms that reach behind her, she smiles contently as she feels her intestines finish off the meal that was once an elite guard of the town Rockshyle. The beautiful, petite, tanned upper body of the Naga, with buoyant double D breasts, hard, full nipples, and cascading red hair caused the veteran warrior to dismiss her as no threat. Picking a strand of the foolish girl's hair from her teeth with one of her long nails, she suddenly feels a bit of pressure, then lets out a dainty, but none to quite, burp.

*BURRRRRP*

Her face blushes a faint pink from the small gastric uproar, then lets out a teasing giggle, patting her taut, flat tummy. "Well, my little pets, say good by to your friend Kalandra, cause I think that was her spirit I just burped up, of to the great digestive track in the sky to be reprocessed into a new body." The Naga's voice was rather malicious, though filled with a dark humor, obviously amused at her captives predicament at watching their friends complete and utter digestion from the outside. Turning over onto her elbows to look at her chained captives, she gives them an intimidating smile, causing the terrified girls to shudder even more. All five girls are huddled together closely in the back of the cave, their scantily clad bodies shivering deliciously to the eyes of their predator. Nanaga is a wise creature, and she has to be, for such an undersized creature, especially a monster, has to be quite cunning to last more than a couple days in this world. If it wasn't for the fact that the girls had watched the Naga digest their friend over the past hour, they would probably find the Nagaette very attractive.However, their current predicament caused that thought to be the last thing on their minds.

*GROAN* *GRUMBLE* *GLORP*

Suddenly, Nanaga bolted upright, the buldge at the end of her tail causing pressure in her anus and making all sorts of crude noises. Turning around to rest her tail just inches from her captives, she shudders, as the small hole at the end of her tail begins to open. "Ooooh, here we go, ladies, time to see just what your beautiful figures are going to look like after I'm through with you." Closing her eyes in pleasure, the girls at her end watch in disgust, and oddly enough, excitement as a rank, brown ball of gunk slides slowly out of the snakegirls anus. It takes nearly a minute of pushing before the small, damp pile of crud exits her tight rectum completely.

*SHIT*

The girls cover their eyes and begin weeping in complete and utter horror, their one time friend reduced to a warm, foul smelling turd in little more than an hour. Looking back at the girls in satisfaction, she looks down to examine her handywork. "It never ceases to amaze how such buxom, beautiful things like you can become foul, sticky turds after an hour or two inside my tight little tummy." She lets out another menacing laugh as she rubs her tummy in glee. "It almost makes you wonder, is that all you girls really are, larva forms of your adult beings, mushy, brown piles of monster shit. Really girls, you should be thanking me, I take precious time out of my life to help make you into what you really are, shit. I mean, I could be out curled up on a warm rock, but no, instead I give you a wild ride inside my warm, wet tummy and then process you into a form more fitting of your status." She gives another cruel chuckle as the girls cry into each others bosoms. "You girls are all the same, nutricious, big titted, horny sluts that can't help but get wet between the legs at the thought of being digested. Sure, you fight it at first, but as your bodies begin to liquify, you are cumming like there is no tommorow. Although, I suppose for you, there isn't, but you gotta wonder why you fight it, from the moment you are born, you are destined to become only one thing." Smiling evily, she looks down at their former friend, slowly cooling and hardening as it settles down to become no more than another piece of shit that makes up the landscape.

*GRUMBLE*

Looking up at the girls again as they stare at her now growling tummy, she slowly licks her lips, "So, my little shits, who's next?" Nanaga says tauntingly, knowing that by the days end they will all be nothing more than soft piles of mushed decorating the floors of her cavern. She should really charge rent. -END

This post has been edited by BradRepko: Feb 26 2010, 02:41
+Quote Post

post Feb 26 2010, 06:44
Post #6
NoNameNoBlame

she/they
Group: Gold Star Club
Level 123 (Newbie)

QUOTE(BradRepko @ Feb 23 2010, 14:05) *
My tummy’s quite gentle; I promise it’s true,
By this time tomorrow, you’ll just be my poo!

You're such a poet. Almost at my level.
+Quote Post

post Feb 26 2010, 08:17
Post #7
Raaby

Smile on, you pigs in human clothing.
Level 238 (Godslayer)

You do poetry?
+Quote Post

post Feb 26 2010, 11:19
Post #8
D.D.D.

Legendary Poster
Level 87 (Hero)

-

This post has been edited by D.D.D.: May 23 2019, 07:12
+Quote Post

post Feb 27 2010, 03:57
Post #9
BradRepko

Type 0 "FEAR"
Level 69 (Expert)

QUOTE(Rob Itagaki @ Feb 25 2010, 22:17) *

You do poetry?

That little poem there was inspired by a few other vore works I've seen with silly little poems in it. However, at one time I was something of a poet, love poetry and other forms, but I kinda got out of poetry in my early teens, for some reason.
+Quote Post

post Feb 28 2010, 14:48
Post #10
Raaby

Smile on, you pigs in human clothing.
Level 238 (Godslayer)

I was asking Dox.
+Quote Post

post Mar 26 2010, 13:48
Post #11
BradRepko

Type 0 "FEAR"
Level 69 (Expert)

Nanaga 2

*GURGLE* *CHURN* *BLORP*

The sickening sound of what had once been girl flesh echoes from the cute nagaette's tail, eliciting cries from the girls helplessly chained in the corner. It has been nearly a year since we last visited with our friend Nanaga, and although much has changed in her life, her lve of torturing girls has only increased. The reddened cave she now calls home is on the desolate, barren deserts of Faneglut, home of the demonesses. Although their is a complicated story of hom she came to be here, that is not what this story is about, but let's just say a bunch of succubi, particularly of the Bile Fane, took a liking to her rather sadistic tendencies, and welcomed her into their clan. Although she prefers her seclusion than living in a city, they have assigned two thaegon to make sure non of the monstorous beasts gobble up one of their favorite sources of enertainment.

*PFFFT*

"Oh, what is it with you big breasted one's always giving me gas! I swear, sometimes I think you skanks are filled with air, especially in your heads." she says wickedly, her last comment directed to a rather big breasted girl wearing glasses, a scholarly girl. "Well, looks like your friend here is ready to come out, let's say one of you girl's help me to the toilet." she says with a cruel grin on her face. Lifting a slim arm, she snaps her finger and one of the thaegon guards walk over and unchain a girl from the wall, bringing her kicking and screaming over to the busty naga. Slipping her tail end into the girl's flower, she cackles as the large lump that had once been a girl slides into the girl, causing a stiffled moan. "Ok, bitch. Ready to recieve my gift?" the petite naga calls out cruely, and her face contorts in strain, working the rather large ball of shit out of her ass.

*PFFFT* *BRRRT* *BRRFFFFT* *PLFFT*

As Nanaga shits out the rather large turd from her balloon shaped colon, the girl's lower belly distends from the lod. "Oh.... yes... take it all bitch..... take all my stinky shit!" Nanaga moans, fondling her breasts and thrusting her hips up as all eyes focus on the distending stomach. Finally, the muffled sounds of the greater beast relieving herself cease, and the naga slides her tail from the girl's sex, a wicked smile on her face. Sliding up to the girl, she pats her shit filled belly, causing the girl to wince in pain with each touch. "Don't worry dear, you should be glad. From what I hear, a girl's soul doesn't leave their body until the shit cools. That means by taking in my shit, your helping this girl to live." The irony of what life the girl is helping the now technically deceased girl live is not lost on her, and the wicked naga let's out and evil cackle, even elliciting a smile from the two thaegon. Turning to the glasses girl, Nanaga grins, "Oh, but you are all loaded up and horny now, I think the least I could do is have one of the other girl's relieve you." With another snap of her fingers, the remaining thaegon goes over and takes the glasses girl up and positions her in front of the other girl's pussy. "Now, give her slit a kiss."

Despite the disgust in what she is being asked to do, the intellect has had to sit through this torturous game more than anyone. She had been claimed as the nagaette's favorite 'toy', and had been spared death so far, or at least, one that was permanent. "More tongue, slut." The naga calls, and the glasses girl wincing as she slides her tongue deeper into the girl's folds, the taste of her mistress' excrements overwhelming her taste buds. Even though the situation is revolting, the distended girl starts to respond to the brain's tongue, and is soon thrusting away at the girl's face, every squirt of femcum being mixed with a generous helping of naga shit. "Mmmm.... that's a good bitch. You love eating shit, don't you? In fact, that is your favorite food, ain't it? You love being stuffed so full of shit, you feel as if you may burst." The last part comes out as more of a command than a question. The truth is, she knows the feeling of being filled to near bursting with shit quite well, as the nagaette typically holds parties for the vile Bile Fane demonesses, using her and a few other girl's as her toilets. Having grown tired of the same old thing, however, and wanting to add further humiliation to her slave, she recently began filling her with shit from far less sexy creatures. From the giant armored, tentacled worms that roam the desert, to the utterly revolting black fecus*, all sorts of creatures have sinced use the poor girl as a toilet. Once, when she was so full of shit she couldn't breathe, the sadistic naga shoved a girl down her throat and made her slowly digest both shit and girl, a process that took nearly a week. She can still hear the screams of the girl every time she close her eyes.

Wrapping her tail around the girl's waist, the girl gives a loud moan, and the entire wad of shit is excreted from her pussy and down the awaiting throat. Glasses girl had been so absorbed in thought she hadn't realized what happened until she felt the buldge push into her throat. The thaegon chain the two girls back up, and the glasses girl wishes she could throw up. "You two may use her if you like, I'm getting tired, and have to plan my party tomorrow." she directs the thaegon. "If you get hungry, feel free to eat some of the other girls, just make sure you use the 'toilet' when you're done. I wouldn't want my little bitch to think she wasn't special." The nagaette fineshes, stretching out and laying back against the soft sheets of her cot. Meanwhile, the two thaegons, grinning devilishly, position the girl in a spread eagle position, and the girl's world is draped in darkness as the hairy butt of the thaegon descends over her face.

*PFFFFT* -end

+Quote Post

post Mar 26 2010, 13:50
Post #12
BradRepko

Type 0 "FEAR"
Level 69 (Expert)

Acid Burp

Attempting to infiltrate the Cult of Acid had been a very bad idea. Wearing her favorite emerald armor and wielding her powerful mythril blade, Dragon's Bane, she had easily managed to overcome the few warriors that guarded the rear entrance. Having been given false information, she believed that this back door would lead her straight to the heart of the fortress. However, when she entered the first chamber, and the doors suddenly slammed shut all around her, she quickly realized she had been lured into a trap. Pounding with all her might on the stone doors that sealed her in, she quickly grew tired and slumped against the wall. Suddenly, magic circles started appearing over the walls, three on each side, twelve magic circles in all. Backing away from the walls into the center of the chamber, a magic circle suddenly appeared below her, stopping her from moving a muscle. Helpless and filled with terror, Acid Burps began firing from all the circle straight at her. Though weak by themselves, a steady stream of acid burps from all sides hitting her twelve at a time quickly led to her beloved sword and armor being reduced to a pool of gunk on the floor. It wasn't long after that when her underwear had become nothing more than goo as well, and as wave after wave of foul, burning acids covered her form, it wasn't long before she found herself turning to ooze as well. Now, all girls are aware that they have naturally regeneration abilities that require both acids and absorbtion to overcome them and kill the girl. However, the Cult of Acid had developed an unusually cruel method of torturing their enemies, as our foolish hero soon discovered. Reduced to a writhing mass of semi liquified sludge, her skin oozing over her trying to regenerate, but taking to much damage to heal, and without the absorbsion stomachs provide, not able to die either, she has become a living ball of oozing flesh. Much to her suprise, she found herself incredibly horny, her own flesh oozing over more of her flesh in an endless cycle that just kept up building her arousal but never bringing release. The Cult of Acid moved her to the dungeon where several other girls- now balls of oozing flesh, continued to writhe in constant pleasurable agony. Luckily for them, Duamutef is not a particulary cruel god, and when he found that the Cult of Acid had overcome his removal of all physical pain in his creations by causing them agony with pleasure, he amended his creations so that if pleasure built up to much, it would ereupt in them and they would explode. However, the foolish hero had to endure a weak of this torturous pleasure, never finding release, for one week, until the pleasure bulit up too much and caused her a massive climax, her oozing flesh exploding into goo all across the floor. Needless to say, the number of girls trying to infilitrate Cult of Acid fortresses dropped dramaticly after learning of this torture, but it had been to late for this sexy hero, who soon found herself in the intestines of the afterlife, waiting to be shit out into her next body. There is a happy end for her, though, as her next life is spent as a Cult of Acid acolyte who fires the Acid Burps at trapped victim. How amusing.

+Quote Post

post Mar 26 2010, 13:56
Post #13
(sic)

Amphybious Sperm Jew
Level 85 (Hero)

wath
+Quote Post

post Apr 26 2010, 00:01
Post #14
BradRepko

Type 0 "FEAR"
Level 69 (Expert)

I just finished writing the first part of story over Yahoo Instant Messenger. The formatting sucks, but the story was well received by the party I was telling it too. It involves a shotaXsuccubus pairing, and is loosely inspired by the gigantic boob pics of Kloah, galleries of his work being found on the fjords. I won't post it here, but if anyone is interested in it, tell me and I'll PM the story to you, crappy formatting and all.

Standard warning involving fantasy sex stories involving underage characters apply. All events and characters are completely fictional and any similarities to real people and places are coincidental. Everything is completely fantasy and no one was hurt in the making of this story, yada yada yada.

Amanda Drasciir © Blondeperdition (used with permission)
shota Bradley © BradRepko
Askargth © BradRepko
all other characters © BradRepko
+Quote Post

post Jun 4 2010, 01:40
Post #15
BradRepko

Type 0 "FEAR"
Level 69 (Expert)

The Boy and the Succubus

Amanda Drasciir, succubus from the underworld, who brings judgement upon those who have committed horrible crimes. She waits until their alone, seduces them, and devours them whole, digesting them painfully. Their souls are then transferred into her breasts, where they shall digest in never ending agony for the rest of eternity. For so long she has been doing this, that all the millions of souls trapped within her breasts have swollen them to epic proportions, to the size of those large, inflated beach balls. Still, being a powerful succubus feeding on the souls of the damned, she is unhindered by their size.

One fateful night, a night that would change her life forever, started out as normal for her. She has come to an orphanage to bring judgement on a disgusting pervert who works there. He is a despicable, lecherous man in his early fifties who has been molesting the teenage girls who have been under his care for nearly twenty years. The time has come to send this sinner to the hell that rests within the large mammaries of the succubus of judgement, Amanda Drasciir.

The night preceded as it normally has throughout history for her, she awaits for him within the shadows, and when he is tuckering down for the night. With her large boobs, and his fetish for them, he is more than eager to copulate with the crafty succubus, unsuspecting of the true intentions of the bat winged doom bringer. He quickly blows his load between those huge breasts, and then she gives him a full body blow job, sending him on a one way trip into her beautiful, curvaceous body. Trapped within, she enjoys his screams and struggles for the next two hours, until his body is nothing but mush, and his soul is trapped forever in her breasts, an unending hell of pain and agony for his damned soul.

With her prey firmly secured in his well deserved position for all eternity, Amanda was ready to take her leave. Rather than going through the window, however, she decided since it was late and everyone should be asleep, she would instead leave through the front door. That was when she first encountered him. He was an eight year old boy, dressed in his pajamas, who had snuck out of his room and was wandering the halls at night. Now, Amanda, being a succubus who passes judgement on the souls of mortals and condemns them to hell for all eternity, has the power to gaze at the mortal soul and read a persons entire life story in the blink of an eye. An when she encounter this boy, that's exactly what she did.

His name was Brad, he has been in an orphanage for two years since his parents died in a car crash. He has been a trouble maker and acting out even before then, and has done so even more since becoming an orphan. They have taken him to several psychologists, and have diagnosed him with various conditions and several treatments, but nothing has changed his behavior and escalating aggressive behavior.

With a simple glance over and a sniff of the air, Amanda was instantly able to detect what the many psychiatrists could not, this boy had early onset puberty, but was too young to understand it, and therefore didn't understand that frustration was sexual, and was acting out in other ways trying to relieve it. The biggest hint, however, was the large tent he was packing in his pajamas from the instant he saw her. A bulge that would make many adult men envious, on the body of an eight year old boy.

It was only for a moment that they stood there, looking at each other, that Amanda was able to see his history and figure out his problem, before the boy strode up to her. His eyes were locked onto her chest, ignoring the wings entirely, even though he knew not why he stared at them. Her belly was still a bit large with the mush of her latest victim, and gurgling a bit nosily, but all this was overlooked by the boy as he walked right up to her, hugged her leg, and began affectionately nuzzling against her hand like a puppy. The boy immediately took a shining to her, not even realizing his raging hormones were what was causing his affection.

In order to get the cute, affectionate boy to let go, she had to promise she'd come back and visit him again. He finally relented, and she disappeared into the shadows. She had been lying, she had completely intended to break that promise to the boy, but he had stirred something in her heart, and a week later, she returned to orphanage in human guise, just as she had promised.

The orphanage staff were suspicious about who she was, how Brad seemed to already know her, and why he immediately ran up to her and began hugging her leg as soon as he saw her, but a succubus has the power to manipulate the thoughts of mortals, so she simply wiped there suspicions of her from there mind. She continued to visit the boy for a month, each time she returned getting a progress report from the staff, hearing how much his progress had improved and how they couldn't believe how the formerly aggressive and always agitated boy had calmed down so fast. However, they were also concerned by the sticky mess in his pajamas and bed each night since she appeared, however.

It was after this first month when the boy asked her a question that she should have realized was coming, but she had somehow hadn't taken the time to think about. The boy, Bradley, asked her to adopt him. The reality of that question immediately caused her heart to sink and fill with dread. She had started really caring for this boy, and he simply adored her. He adored her so much that he would follow her to hell, which, being a succubus, is exactly where she lived. When she told him she would think about it, even if she didn't have empathetic powers, the hurt look in his face spoke wonders, but she could literally feel the despair rise up in his chest. As the boy began crying and pleading, she relented, and promised to adopt him. As she left the orphanage that day, she wondered what was happening to her; when did she start going soft?

She contemplated and deliberated for the next week, instead of going to visit him almost every day like she had been. Laying their, on her bed in her mansion within the realm of hell, she thought about what he must be feeling at that moment. She hadn't seen him in a week, after he had asked her to adopt him. He must think she was rejecting her, his heart must be filled with despair and anger. Thinking about that, for the first time in her eons of existence, she shed a tear, dropping down her cheek and following onto her pillow. It was in that moment she made up her mind, she would make it work.

She returned to the orphanage, much to the boys delight, and filed papers to adopt him. Using her succubus powers, she was able to manipulate the system and speed along the process, and after another week, the boy was hers, for all intents and purposes. After leaving the orphanage with the boy, she went for a walk with him, explaining what she was to him, where she lived, and what exactly it would mean if he came with her. Then, in a secluded spot, she showed him her succubine features, wings, tail, fangs, and horns. This time, she was afraid of rejection, afraid the boy would she her as a monster and go running back to the orphanage screaming at the top of his lungs.

Rather than run, however, the boy embraced Amanda by the leg, and said that he loved her, and called her something that made her shed a tear of joy, another first for her. He called her momma. As he hugged her, she draped them in shadows and transported them to her manor in the depths of hell. Being a rather powerful and important succubus, her manor was secluded from most of the more dangerous and scary parts, instead overlooking a lake of liquid fire. The boy was not intimidated by the scenery, and inside the manor, it was actually quite hospitable.

Being influential, her position offered some luxurious amenities, including plumbing that included actual water, a resource that has she to be brought in elsewhere, since hell lacks water; as most demons bathe in liquid hellfire. Of course, a human can't bathe in hellfire, so it's a good thing she is such a well respected and high ranking succubus. Of course, their was another thing the succubus was worried about to, succubus are lustful creatures, and this boy's sexual hormones were in a complete frenzy within his body. He had early onset puberty, and was both in love and lust for Amanda. With those desires burning like a wildfire in his body, and her own sexual passions as a succubus, she knew that being with him in a prolonged manner would likely cause both of them to lose control.

Those worries came to fruition that very night however, as he insisted on her bathing him, and he was so sweet she relented. As he climbed into the tub, that was when she first got a look at him naked. His body was adorable and soft, but his cock was a full nine inches of steel, burning with desire, swollen with lust and veins bulging out the sides. It was so hard and hot, in was no doubt a bit painful for the boy, and as she began washing him, her clothes became wet and the smell of the boy oozed sexual desire. It was long before she was in the tub with him, washing him from behind, while he sat their like a good boy, enjoying laying back against her naked.

After twenty minutes of washing every inch of the boy except his steel hard cock, she couldn't avoid it anymore, and began washing that too, up and down, hand covered in soapy, fragrant suds. Brad loved it, wiggling, squirming, and cooing, repeating over and over how much he loved her as his head snuggled against her mammoth bosom. Up and down and up down her hands stroked over his raging hard cock, until finally the boy let out the most delicious gasp of pleasure and the boy shot cum all over himself. There was so much, and it was so thick, it covered his chest, face, and shot up onto her boobs as well.

The boy just kept on letting spurt after spurt, coating his body and her tits, until the final spurt actually hit her in the face. The potent, sweet smelling musk of the boy's seed filled her nose, and that was when she lost control of herself. The boy only went semi soft after shooting his load, still quite hard though, and once she flipped him around and began kissing him, he was instantly as hard as steel again. The kissed for what felt like an eternity, the boy pumping his cock between her bosom and cumming several times in her cleavage before they moved on to the bedroom.

The boys erection just wouldn't grow away, and each time he came, he seemed to get more amorous. The boy plunged his hard cock into her hot, juicy cunny, and began thrusting in like his hips were possessed, and he kissed, licked, and suckled her large nipples until they began releasing milk, which he eagerly drank down as he came time and again inside her wet, molten folds.

Lost in the endless bliss, they were both covered in the boy's seminal fluids and her creamy milk, until after several hours, the boys unpredictable rhythm and intensity seemed to change a bit. He stopped sucking and his face was resting against her breast. Even though the boy was still plunging in and out of her frothy pussy, she realized the boy had fallen asleep from exhaustion. It was another twenty minutes before his hips finally stopped moving and he was still, and his cock finally got somewhat soft and slid out of her.

Being an immortal succubus, Amanda has no need for sleep, but she stayed their and watched the boy sleep, so peaceful and content, his body spent and exhausted, as their combined fluids dried on them. It looked like they'd have to take another bath again in the morning. She didn't grow tired of watching the boy has he slept, watching his dreams. Even though his body had given out on him, the boys mind did not, and he was still fucking her in his dreams. Using her power to enter his dreams, she enjoyed several more delicious orgasms as the boy continued to rut in his dreams.

The boy slept for nearly twelve hours, and when he awoke, Amanda placed her breast to his mouth and began drinking in her sweet, nutritious breast milk. As he did, his cock grew hard enough to pierce steel once more, and they continued their passion were they had left off the night before.

Amanda Drasciir was still a succubus of judgement, and after a few days of their passion, she had to leave for short trips back to the mortal plain to sentence sinners to eternal damnation. While she was away, she had her loyal concubine, an imp demon by the name of Askargth, watch over the boy. Askargth was only two feet tall, but she had double D cup breasts and a herm cock which she could manipulate the size of at will. Amanda made Askargth swear on her oath to the succubus that she would protect the boy and keep him from harm while she was away, and Askargth vowed to protect her mistress' adopted son.

Amanda returned three days later from her duties as a succubus of judgement, eager to spend more time with her adopted son, but the sight she returned to was not one she was prepared for. Askargth, along with five other imp demons in Amanda's service, were with the boy. The boy was blindfolded and wearing slave bondage gear, and the six lusty, stacked imp demons were all fucking him with their herm appendages. One was enjoying the boys sweet mouth, while another two were getting pleased by each hand. Another imp was actually fucking the slit of his cock, while another was getting stroked off by the boys feet. Finally, though, was Askgrarth beneath the boy, hungrily pounding his soft, peach shaped butt with her cock.

Lust magic was thick in the air, the boy was in a sexual servitude spell, and was covered in their thick, off white cum. Judging from the boys condition, he'd been in that spell, being fucked by the imps for a day and a half, all without sleep. The succubus was furious, and immediately broke the spell on the boy. Freed from the bonds of the spell keeping him going, Brad immediately passed out from exhaustion.

Cleaning the boy off and giving him some nourishment, she then tucked the still unconscious child into bed, and then collected her six imp servants and dragged them kicking and screaming into the dungeon to unleash her fury on them. They tried to explain that it was the boys idea, that he begged them, but she would have none of that, and began carrying out punishment on all six of them.

Eighteen hours later, the boy awakened from his slumber, following the sound of screams into the basement, where he then pleaded with Amanda to stop, that he had made them do it. She didn't believe him at first, but when she gazed into his soul, she saw it had all gone down just like her servants had described. The boy, with his overactive hormones, had literally seduced her most loyal concubines, clinging to them and rubbing against them, begging them until they couldn't take it anymore. The boy had even overheard two of them talking about the sexual enslavement spell and begged them to use it on him, even after they explained the risks it could have on a mortal body under extended use.

The boy had been persistent, though, and the imps were not used to being a position to turn down sexual offerings, much less persistent ones. Brad had begged and pleaded with them for over a day before they relented, and that was how they wound up in the position Amanda had found them in. As she let them go and they retreated until called upon again, Amanda seriously wondered how much the boy truly enjoyed it and if he hadn't realized how out of hand things would get, until he smiled sweetly at her and exclaimed he couldn't wait until they could all do that again. It was at that point Amanda realized it was pointless to try to keep this boy from experiencing new and kinky things, he was a sexual dynamo of lust and libido.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 00:24