18 Pages V  1 2 3 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
> HentaiVerse 0.3.5, Keep on trucking

post Sep 6 2009, 10:10
Post #1
Tenboro

Admin

Automatic Battle Inventory Restocking

- You can now turn on automatic restocking of battle items by hitting the "Auto" button next to the slot on the item screen. The slot will then be refilled from your normal inventory at the end of each normal encounter and battle series.

Note that if you ever run out of a particular item, you have to manually fill the slot and re-enable Auto-Stocking. You will also need to explicity enable it if you ever change what is in the slot.

Magic

- Shadow Veil has been tweaked as follows:
-- The base evade boost has been reduced from 10% to 5%
-- The effect of proficiency has been increased. Every ten points of proficiency increases the bonus by 1%, for a 25% evade chance with 200 proficiency.
-- There is now a readout on the status effect for how much your evade chance is increased.

- Haste has been tweaked as follows:
-- The base action speed increase has been reduced from 25 to 20
-- The effect of proficiency has been increased. Every ten points of proficiency increases the bonus by 4, for +100 action speed with 200 proficiency.
-- There is now a readout on the status effect for how much your action speed is increased.

- Rebalanced the Shadow Veil and Haste scrolls to equal a 200-proficiency cast.

- Base offensive magic damage has been increased by about 20%.

- The effect readout on Shield and Barrier now actually includes the effect of equipment proficiency bonuses and penalties.

Interference Changes

- Reduced the chance to fail spells outright due to interference.

- Interference now instead applies a penalty on your magical proficiencies:
-- Every point of interference above 25 reduces all effective proficiencies by 0.75% of the base proficiency. Since you can't have negative proficiency, this naturally caps at about 154.8 interference.
-- This also applies for curative and supportive magic, meaning that mage-type and lightly armored builds will have access to stronger heals and buffs than their fridge counterparts. The effect on supportive will be significant due to the way proficiency is applied across all supportive spells, but not so much on curative (25% with 200 prof).
-- This penalty cannot be reduced with Focus.

GUI

- You can now hit Spacebar or Enter to continue to the next round of an arena or grindfest.

- Made some tweaks to the stat readouts on the Equipment screen:
-- The first pane should now fit with fonts set to downloadable
-- Compressed the spell stats to one pane
-- "Elemental Bonus" has been corrected to "Spell Damage Bonus" seeing as it doesn't affect normal attacks.
-- Compressed the primary stat readouts somewhat
-- There is now a readout for the "Fighting Style" proc on the third screen.

- Monster types now has a color-coded background around their id/level indicating their strength. Type 1 monsters (normals) are "blank", Type 2 (minibosses) are a slightly darker beige, Type 3 (strong bosses) are orange, Type 4 (legendaries) are red and Type 5/7 are purple. (They also have slightly different border colors but this ended up being almost invisible.)

- Added a readout for the damage stat for the Bleeding Would proc, both on the equip popup and the stat screen.

- Added readouts on the equip popup for the scaled number of turns and damage (if applicable) for all weapon procs.

- There is now an option on the Settings page to use a Custom Local Font, in addition to the HV engine and the downloadable font. This allows you to instruct HV to use a local font installed on your system.
-- You can set the default font-size, font-weight and font-style of the font you wish to use.
-- There is also a fiddle field to adjust the vertical offset of the text. No fonts are created alike, so try to tweak this until the readouts on the vital bars are centered vertically.
-- Also note that the page layout engine was never actually supposed to do this (IMG:[invalid] style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) so there are likely to be various glitches here and there, depending on the font and font settings you set.

Misc

- The "base" spirit point vital (used by spirit restoratives and the Spark of Life trigger) is now correctly computed. It was ignoring spirit points from your karma power.

- Interference and Burden of higher-level equips are no longer scaled down to what you'd find on equips of your own level.

- Mobs no longer have reduced hit points on Cake. The only thing that's different from normal combat-wise is that monster damage is reduced.

- The chance of triggering the effect of the offhand is no longer cut by half, but you still need to get an offhand hit to have the chance to trigger it.

- Fixed a bug that made one-handed proficiency apply for the mainhand weapon when dualwielding. Both weapons should now be affected by dualwield proficiency.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

post Sep 6 2009, 10:11
Post #2
eushully

Self-proclaimed King of grindfest
Group: Gold Star Club
Level 346 (Godslayer)

That was fast.

First post!

CURSES! If only I get myself killed in that grindfest marathon a little later....

This post has been edited by eushully: Sep 6 2009, 10:12
+Quote Post

post Sep 6 2009, 10:14
Post #3
bullpup

OMNOMNOMNOMNOM
Level 87 (Champion)

So that's why she was napping. (IMG:[invalid] style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)
+Quote Post

post Sep 6 2009, 10:21
Post #4
Forth_Lancer

Incognito Bounty Translator
Level 500 (Dovahkiin)

I won't whine about this but I'm sure many will.
QUOTE(Tenboro @ Sep 6 2009, 15:10) *

Magic

- Shadow Veil has been tweaked as follows:
-- The base evade boost has been reduced from 10% to 5%
-- The effect of proficiency has been increased. Every ten points of proficiency increases the bonus by 1%, for a 25% evade chance with 200 proficiency.
-- There is now a readout on the status effect for how much your evade chance is increased.

- Haste has been tweaked as follows:
-- The base action speed increase has been reduced from 25 to 20
-- The effect of proficiency has been increased. Every ten points of proficiency increases the bonus by 4, for +100 action speed with 200 proficiency.
-- There is now a readout on the status effect for how much your action speed is increased.

- Rebalanced the Shadow Veil and Haste scrolls to equal a 200-proficiency cast.

- The effect readout on Shield and Barrier now actually includes the effect of equipment proficiency bonuses and penalties.

but I'll whine about this one. (IMG:[invalid] style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)
QUOTE(Tenboro @ Sep 6 2009, 15:10) *

Interference Changes

-- Every point of interference above 25 reduces all effective proficiencies by 0.75% of the base proficiency. Since you can't have negative proficiency, this naturally caps at about 154.8 interference.
-- This also applies for curative and supportive magic, meaning that mage-type and lightly armored builds will have access to stronger heals and buffs than their fridge counterparts. The effect on supportive will be significant due to the way proficiency is applied across all supportive spells, but not so much on curative (25% with 200 prof).

Anyway nice updates. (IMG:[invalid] style_emoticons/default/cool.gif)
+Quote Post

post Sep 6 2009, 10:27
Post #5
hitokiri84

Legendary Poster
Level 496 (Godslayer)

QUOTE(Tenboro @ Sep 6 2009, 03:10) *

So basically you want to torture me when I go for the Lv.190 and 200 arena challenges since heavy armor is a requirement. I'm convinced heavy mage armor does not exist either, and high proficiency don't reduce Interference and Burden nearly fast enough to keep from slashing my proficiencies.

I can already see I've lost two turns off of my regen. (IMG:[invalid] style_emoticons/default/mad.gif)

This post has been edited by hitokiri84: Sep 6 2009, 10:29
+Quote Post

Post #6
bullpup

OMNOMNOMNOMNOM
Level 87 (Champion)

This just means that I can't do Paladin-equivalent here anymore. (IMG:[invalid] style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)
+Quote Post

Post #7
Eutopia

Active Poster
Group: Members
Level 437 (Godslayer)

wow seems that mage gets better and better by each upgrade.
+Quote Post

post Sep 6 2009, 10:32
Post #8
cptkleenex

Level 304 (Godslayer)

Another update that seemingly has little to no effect on how I do things. I shall keep on trucking as the thread commands.
+Quote Post

post Sep 6 2009, 10:33
Post #9
Tenboro

Admin

QUOTE(hitokiri84 @ Sep 6 2009, 10:27) *

I'm convinced heavy mage armor does not exist either, and high proficiency don't reduce Interference and Burden nearly fast enough to keep from slashing my proficiencies.

What? No there's no heavy mage armor, that would be so OP. There is however mage light armor.

QUOTE(Eutopia @ Sep 6 2009, 10:27) *

wow seems that mage gets better and better by each upgrade.

Probably has something to do with the vast majority going for sword and board. (IMG:[invalid] style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)
+Quote Post

post Sep 6 2009, 10:34
Post #10
eushully

Self-proclaimed King of grindfest
Level 346 (Godslayer)

Now you just need to give cloth armor even higher evade chance and then i'm switching over to mage.

Stats reset would be nice though (IMG:[invalid] style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

This post has been edited by eushully: Sep 6 2009, 10:34
+Quote Post

post Sep 6 2009, 10:37
Post #11
roflcopt0rz

i dunno y dont u ask ur mom
Level 419 (Godslayer)

<3 restocking

<3 interference balancing. Now light armor might actually have a purpose, though heavy might have taken too much a hit with this new interference, but I don't know the formulas for this game and whatnot, so, meh. I'm still probably gonna stick with cloth though.
+Quote Post

post Sep 6 2009, 10:40
Post #12
ootoro

Level 272 (Godslayer)

I'm in a battle with NINE monsters!
I actually requested this a while ago. Lucky me.
Bring it on, monsters!!
+Quote Post

post Sep 6 2009, 10:41
Post #13
cptkleenex

Level 304 (Godslayer)

QUOTE(Tenboro @ Sep 6 2009, 03:33) *

Probably has something to do with the vast majority going for sword and board. (IMG:[invalid] style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

Hey I went with the whole mage thing for a while until I got the Fine Ethereal Sapphire Rapier of the Raccoon and my life changed.
+Quote Post

post Sep 6 2009, 10:51
Post #14
moonflow

Active Poster
Level 500 (Dovahkiin)

Tweaks for Shadow Veil? Damned! Now it will even work less than it did all the time.

I like this:

And this:

But killed my mood with this:

At least, my only Body Armor drop was Light Armor.
+Quote Post

post Sep 6 2009, 10:55
Post #15
Eutopia

Active Poster
Level 437 (Godslayer)

QUOTE(Tenboro @ Sep 6 2009, 10:10) *

Does this apply to poison or just elemental spells?
+Quote Post

post Sep 6 2009, 10:56
Post #16
gillian

Casual Poster
Level 118 (Lord)

QUOTE(cptkleenex @ Sep 6 2009, 01:41) *

Hey I went with the whole mage thing for a while until I got the Fine Ethereal Sapphire Rapier of the Raccoon and my life changed.

I'm still waiting for my life changing experience (IMG:[invalid] style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)
+Quote Post

post Sep 6 2009, 11:07
Post #17
Third_Reighn

Casual Poster
Level 114 (Ascended)

whats the "auto" function in my item section?
+Quote Post

post Sep 6 2009, 11:08
Post #18
ootoro

Level 272 (Godslayer)

Cake is no longer a piece of cake for me! The monster are doing damage now! Not much damage but it adds up. I think I need a
lackey to take some of the hits for me.
Tenboro, how about adding lackeys to the next update? I'd settle for a realistic looking scarecrow or a department store mannequin.
If hito could be my bodyguard, that would work too.
+Quote Post

post Sep 6 2009, 11:14
Post #19
Dlaglacz

Retired Galleries Maintenance Drone
Group: Catgirl Camarilla
Level 156 (Lord)

Every time I put new item in empty item slot, manually, it works, but I'm also getting The slot is already empty error. It looks like a bug.
+Quote Post

post Sep 6 2009, 11:20
Post #20
Warren

Active Poster
Level 77 (Champion)

May just be me, but enemies seem to crit ALOT more now
+Quote Post

18 Pages V  1 2 3 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th April 2024 - 23:23