Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> [Bounty] (Translation JP>EN/Editing/Uncenor) [Ohkura Kazuya] Rin to Shite..., Reward: 1,625,000 Credits + 22 Hath

post Feb 15 2016, 08:23
Post #1
littlenoir

Lurker
Group: Gold Star Club
Level 16 (Novice)

View Full Bounty

I am looking for an English translation/edit/uncensor of the following doujinshi:
https://e-hentai.org/g/849909/e3c2355536/

-If you do not meet the rank requirements please send me a PM

-Pages 1 as well as the company info and author info on page 26 do not need to be trasnlated
-Page 2 needs to be uncensored and colored in for the redrawn parts
-Machine or otherwise sub-par translations will not be accepted
-Translation of sound effects (outside of text bubbles) are not needed
-Edit and uncensor should be near original art quality with no more censorship covering any genital area, otherwise it will be rejected.
-Delivery is to be through a forum PM with link to something similar to dropbox, DO NOT POST IN GALLERY or on the internet after completing. I will do so myself.
-Anyone interested in translating, uncensoring, typesetting or editing please contact me.
-Please PM me to once you want to claim or have claimed this bounty. If you have any questions please contact me through PM.

Claiming bounty:
I will personally check the finished product to see if it meets the standards I pointed out on the bounty.
-checking the translation quality
-checking the editing quality for the English that replaces the Japanese font
-checking the uncensoring quality (redrawn parts/or recolored as needed)
If all 3 checks are satisfactory I will accept the claim

Related Image:
(IMG:https://repo.e-hentai.org/bounty/5e/5ed59ca1330d8b1ac6035cad4aca93c377c394e0-6692358.png-thumb.jpg)

This is my second bounty post. please let me know like the previous one if there is anything I need to change and look out for. Thanks!

This post has been edited by littlenoir: Feb 15 2016, 08:47
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th May 2024 - 09:43