Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

6 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
> Should same sex couples be allowed to have/adopt children?

post Oct 15 2014, 04:26
Post #21
holy_demon

Osananajimi<3
Group: Gold Star Club
Level 500 (Godslayer)

QUOTE(zoggyjones @ Oct 15 2014, 01:31) *

Except those & other fetishes are secondary. You need at least one other person for most things & the sex/gender of the partner you would prefer is your base sexual orientation. Using zoophilia for an example, your strongest attraction is sheep. Sheep, being the simple, zen creatures they are, only come in male & female sexes & probably don't worry about gender. So the one you'd rather fuck is your base sexual orientation. If you have no preference/like both equally, then you're bi.
Moving to something more complicated, BDSM with people. Say you enjoy wearing a full-body leather suit with a hole for your penis & fucking the asshole of a person while they throw marshmallows at you & sing The Song of the Volga Boatmen in Russian. Humans, being the complicated, silly creatures that we are, come in a few sex/gender combinations (for a full list, consult tumblr; actually, on second thought, don't). Which ever one you like best, that's your orientation, whatever you choose to name it.
To use a metaphor, because metaphors are fun, your sexual desires are like a sandwich. Base orientation is the bread & all the fetishes you're into are the filling.
To get back to the original point, sex, whatever form it takes, doesn't matter when it comes to parenthood since the child is not involved. As long as the parents are competent, loving, & nurturing, what they do to each other & any other consenting adults after the kids are asleep is their business & theirs alone.

Eh, regarding bestiality, what if I'm into snail, or earthworm, or maggot (creepy crawlies)? Remember, many animals don't share our sex system of male/female. Even bi isn't an appropriate term, as it implies the number 2. And then there's attraction to inanimate thing, and concept. How are we going to enforce our sexual system on them

I think the current PC term for homo/hetero/bi these day are [en.wikipedia.org] androphilia/gynephilia/ambiphilia to separate sexual orientation from biological sex(make it less confusing too).

There's even a[en.wikipedia.org] venn chart for that sort of thing

As for your sandwich metaphor, I'd say the base is your biological sex, you can't change that. You can however, change the spreading to have a different flavor - ie.gender identity, and you can change, add or remove, your filling - sexual attraction, you can have no filling, or all kinds of filling.

This post has been edited by holy_demon: Oct 15 2014, 07:37
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

post Oct 15 2014, 06:57
Post #22
zoggyjones

crazy rambling bastard
Group: Members
Level 301 (Godslayer)

QUOTE(mechafujoshi @ Oct 14 2014, 16:31) *
"One of us?"

Very likely.

QUOTE(holy_demon @ Oct 14 2014, 22:26) *
Eh, regarding bestiality, what if I'm into snail, or earthworm, or maggot (creepy crawlies)? Remember, many animals don't share our sex system of male/female. Even bi isn't an appropriate term, as it implies the number 2. And then there's attraction to inanimate thing, and concept. How are we going to enforce our sexual system on them.
I think the current PC term for homo/hetero/bi these day are [en.wikipedia.org] androphilia/gynephilia/ambiphilia to separate sexual orientation from biological sex(make it less confusing too). There's even a venn chart for that sort of thing.
As for your sandwich metaphor, I'd say the base is your biological sex, you can't change that. You can however, change the spreading to have a different flavor - ie.gender identity, and you can change, add or remove, your filling - sexual attraction, you can have no filling, or all kinds of filling.

I don't know what the words for attraction to nonsexual/asexual creatures, objects, or concepts are, but they probably exist. Also, such attractions seem more than a little unhealthy.
That chart was interesting! Thank you for sharing it.
Going back to the sandwich, I suppose your interpretation works, too. I'm a spicy tuna salad with cheddar cheese on rye bread man. Take that as you will. (IMG:[invalid] style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)
+Quote Post

post Oct 15 2014, 09:18
Post #23
BrainSucks

Not Bayonetta
Level 133 (Lord)

(IMG:[th07.deviantart.net] http://th07.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2011/026/7/b/barry_wants_a_jill_sandwich_by_kridxen-d384rgh.jpg)
+Quote Post

post Oct 16 2014, 02:10
Post #24
Mags_

Reclaimer of my name
Level 500 (Ponyslayer)

QUOTE(Marien @ Oct 15 2014, 08:12) *

You're such a fan. Always bringing me up because you just can't stop wishing I'd cross over to the dark side and play with you.

What can I say. You're just adorable.
QUOTE(Marien @ Feb 3 2013, 08:23) *

I'm going to post some pictures of my favorite sissy that isn't a Hideyoshi or Poison.
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Gayer than Nathan Lane's asshole, but still adorable.
[attachembed=52197]
+Quote Post

post Oct 16 2014, 05:37
Post #25
Marien

Who dafuq cares anymore.
Level 90 (Lord)

^ And? You still don't know the meaning of sexually repressed and being in the closet.

BTW I totally forgot about that character, thanks for reminded me. Been too busy looking at nothing but MILFs lately. It's not only great to be king, it's great to have healthy heterosexual tastes for big tits and phat asses. Y'know, those other things you hate so much besides everything.

This post has been edited by Marien : Oct 16 2014, 06:06
+Quote Post

post Oct 17 2014, 14:41
Post #26
EsotericSatire

Look, Fat.
Group: Catgirl Camarilla
Level 500 (Ponyslayer)

QUOTE(Marien @ Oct 15 2014, 17:37) *

^ And? You still don't know the meaning of sexually repressed and being in the closet.

BTW I totally forgot about that character, thanks for reminded me. Been too busy looking at nothing but MILFs lately. It's not only great to be king, it's great to have healthy heterosexual tastes for big tits and phat asses. Y'know, those other things you hate so much besides everything.

Yeah Marien is right, how can you really know if you are straight unless you nom a few hundred dicks first?
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post

post Oct 17 2014, 21:50
Post #27
Marien

Who dafuq cares anymore.
Level 90 (Lord)

^ Whether that's sarcasm or not, point is just because you don't come out the closet swinging (your hips) with a gay pride t-shirt and a macho man's pelvis attached to your anus while chewing dick flavored bubblegum doesn't mean you're still in there. Having urges you can't act on for whatever reason (like religion or marital commitment) would be sexual repression.

Some people follow different rainbows, ones that don't lead to beards and mustaches. The epitomic symbol of masculinity and one I definitely don't have an urge for because it's my biggest turn off.
+Quote Post

post Oct 18 2014, 02:28
Post #28
Pillowgirl

Grammatically Incorrect (☞゚∀゚)☞
Level 484 (Godslayer)

QUOTE(Marien @ Oct 18 2014, 05:50) *

come out the closet swinging (your hips) with a gay pride t-shirt and a macho man's pelvis attached to your anus while chewing dick flavored bubblegum

Attached Image
+Quote Post

post Oct 18 2014, 11:52
Post #29
EsotericSatire

Look, Fat.
Level 500 (Ponyslayer)

Don't forget to practice safe sex with traps; brought to you by the Australian government.

Except its teh other way around, if you are a trap make sure they wear a condom too. Its obviously quite a hard life for a trap, cause guys don't care because they can't get pregnant.

Marien make sure you practice safe sex, don't be a bitch and refuse to wear one.
+Quote Post

post Oct 18 2014, 21:44
Post #30
Marien

Who dafuq cares anymore.
Level 90 (Lord)

A condom isn't enough to stop me from getting a trap pregnant.
+Quote Post

post Oct 18 2014, 23:52
Post #31
Sancho_Panza

Veteran Poster
Level 363 (Godslayer)

Oops, wrong thread...

This post has been edited by Sancho_Panza: Oct 18 2014, 23:53
+Quote Post

post Oct 21 2014, 07:27
Post #32
私はホモです

Shitposter Extraordinare
Level 10 (Novice)

QUOTE(BrainSucks @ Oct 15 2014, 09:18) *

Heh, I fucking love Kikoskia.

Also, Rambomanus and Marien should shut up and just fuck each other already. Though they'll have to figure out the whole top and bottom thing out.
+Quote Post

post Oct 28 2014, 00:42
Post #33
EsotericSatire

Look, Fat.
Level 500 (Ponyslayer)

QUOTE(holy_demon @ Oct 12 2014, 22:30) *

Why restrict it to just couples? A group of committed polygamous people should be able to adopt.

Having 3 Moms and 4 Dads would be cool...

The first thing that comes to mind is scamming welfare.

Also don't polygamous groups usually have a equal or higher ratio of women to men. Adopting to get a new wife would be pretty bad too.
+Quote Post

post Nov 2 2014, 05:41
Post #34
tuypo

Casual Poster
Level 116 (Ascended)

I'm going to say probably not I think it's important for a child to grow up with a nice variety of influences if we manage to reach the point where childrearing goes back to being a community thing like it should be rather then just an imedient family thing I would be all for same sex couples having children
+Quote Post

post Nov 2 2014, 21:25
Post #35
Char079

Casual Poster
Level 350 (Godslayer)

Sure. It's certainly better than them growing up in orphanages.
+Quote Post

post Nov 4 2014, 10:33
Post #36
parall3l

Newcomer
Group: Recruits
Level 11 (Novice)

Will they be good parents?

Adoption should be a case by case thing. Bad parents are bad parents no matter what they are, gay, straight, space aliens or loli yuri harems (as if that could ever be bad).

Are the gay couple also child molesters? Or are they both very nice people? All that matters is if they are going to raise the child well.
+Quote Post

post Nov 5 2014, 21:59
Post #37
Unwanted Empathy

Casual Poster
Level 12 (Novice)

yes
+Quote Post

post Nov 8 2014, 17:30
Post #38
pandoraman

Newcomer
Level 203 (Destined)

parents should be grown people
+Quote Post

post Dec 25 2014, 23:46
Post #39
usernamesss

Casual Poster
Level 355 (Godslayer)

(IMG:[cristianaziraldo.altervista.org] http://cristianaziraldo.altervista.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/MorganFreemanonHomophobia.png)
+Quote Post

post Dec 27 2014, 12:02
Post #40
BrainSucks

Not Bayonetta
Level 133 (Lord)

QUOTE(usernamesss @ Dec 25 2014, 23:46) *

Because homohate is an offensive word for haters.
+Quote Post

6 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 13th May 2024 - 05:35