Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

23 Pages V  1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> [CLOSED] The Dancing Bear Shop - now with Diora's goodies!, Various Equips and Items - A whole bunch of Unassigneds - Free Gears and Collectables

post Jan 5 2014, 16:41
Post #1
Scremaz

A certain pervert. OT expert. Just dancing around in the game.
Group: Gold Star Club
Level 500 (Ponyslayer)

Rules applied (updated 27 January):
  1. Warning: please read the rules. No claims otherwise.
  2. First come first served. Priority to people who wrote in the topic.
  3. Page 1 contains links, while full list of items is in page 2 due to a series of enlargements of the shop. They are CTRL+F friendly and made mostly by unassigned gears though.
    • Due to 0.82 patch and RL i won't tag prices anymore. Make an offer via PM/MM and if i like it, the item is yours.
  4. COD is available and will be used as default way of payment. Sending credits first is fine too.
    • I accept the following currencies as well; you can also mix various modes and i will give you changes in credits, but please PM before doing it:
      • updates for my collection -> private transactions; this list may help you
      • in general, everything on my WTB
      • updates for my equipment -> private transactions. I use mostly (1H + Power) and (DW + Shade) builds
      • nice-looking, nymphomaniac sisters, cousins or (female!) friends. Green eyes and ~D cup would be perfect.
  5. Disclaimer: some of the items may be (the best of) leftovers from auctions. If you think there's anything wrong with that, PM me.
  6. Bargaining policy: discounts possible at my discretion, especially if low-levels. If I don't need credits immediately I can also send the item first and leaving a pending COD with a random item to be cleared within a reasonable amount of time.
In any case you think there is a misunderstand feel free to PM/MM me.

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

The Hottie Corner

A wise person told me once that sex sells. Business needs a hand or two, so i am forced to agree to market laws:
here is a poster girl who can be food for your perverted eyes and (i hope!) may bring you back every now and then.
I thought about a different one for every update, let's see what i will be able to find. Feel free to suggest, just in case.
Btw, here you can find all the previous Hotties i inserted (warning! heavy files, maybe NSFW - boobies inside).

Now, enjoy the view:

(IMG:[img.izismile.com] http://img.izismile.com/img/img7/20140414/1000/gifs_of_celebrity_bouncing_boobs_54.gif)

Diora Baird, 94cm/E cup (IMG:[invalid] style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)

The Spot-The-Monster(s) Corner

Attached Image

These are part of my mobs (updated 31/08/2016). They are a bit expensive to mantain
and I don't know if they're doing well, so i'd like to have any information about them:
send me a screen with their infos (possibly via Scan), your own infos (level/difficulty)
and how you beated one of them (or the opposite), i will award you with 10,000C!
Should you be able to find one of the other hidden ones (all of which are in the PL50~60
range - note there are other 30 out there!) the award will be raised to 15,000C!
Also, as you may have noted, apart from the first (i was younger and ignorant -.-" )
they're all quite-nice-looking-and busty girls, so also send them this way. Thanks.

infos gained (as for 01 September) from: Ashi17, lessfull, derp-z2, Rhydin, Kalina25

The Free Pony Trade Corner

I already completed my OFC set and I don't really mind which ponies i have in my hand, so i'm willing to trade them 1:1 to help you complete your set if needed. Simply send a MM with your spare figurine and the name of which one(s) you need. The only requirement is that my stock doesn't go under 21 different ones, so trades for figurines i don't have will be preferred.
Here's the full list of ponies i own (updated 10 October):

CODE
[1] Twilight Sparkle         [1] Rainbow Dash              [3] Applejack
[1] Fluttershy               [2] Pinkie Pie                [-] Rarity
[1] Trixie                   [1] Princess Celestia         [1] Princess Luna
[2] Apple Bloom              [1] Scootaloo                 [3] Sweetie Belle
[2] Big Macintosh            [-] Spitfire                  [2] Derpy Hooves
[2] Lyra Heartstrings        [2] Octavia                   [2] Zecora
[2] Cheerilee                [1] Vinyl Scratch             [1] Daring Do
[1] Doctor Whooves           [1] Berry Punch               [-] Bon-Bon
[2] Fluffle Puff             [2] Angel Bunny               [2] Gummy

The Shop Exchange Corner

following a favor from brewdonkey i decided to open a section in which i make known to visitors that if they didn't find here what they're searching for, maybe other sellers could have it; if you want to be included in this list just PM me:

Brewdonkey Shop: featuring a funny gif of busty Hitomi Tanaka random busty girl
izPekopon Junk Shop: no Angol Mois hentai, but it's only a matter of tastes, i guess...

Proxy Sell Corner
Let's say you have some spare items you don't use but you aren't satisfied with Bazaar prices - i can understand you afterall -.-" Too busy with RL or only lazy to open your own shop? You feel like they aren't too much to do it? I can list them and try to sell them with a 10% fee. In case they are obsoletes, they will be listed in my auctions.
PM me the list of your equips to discuss about it.

This post has been edited by Scremaz: Oct 10 2017, 14:19
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

post Jan 5 2014, 17:01
Post #2
arialinnoc

Rest time!! _(:з」∠)_
Level 500 (Newbie)

SC01 plz
credits sent
thank you (IMG:[invalid] style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)
+Quote Post

post Jan 5 2014, 17:08
Post #3
Scremaz

Level 500 (Ponyslayer)

List of updates:
  • 01/05/2014: inauguration of the shop
  • 01/08/2014: added bindings and some equips
  • 01/13/2014: heavy restocking: removed crappy items: now almost all equips granted to have >3PABs or >2PABs+1special strike/effect/mitigation; added various collector items and stats; price revision
  • 01/17/2014: Light Armor no longer missing: added standard and Shade sections
  • 01/20/2014: (forced) restyling: the shop isn't longer on one page due to the lenght of first post; added a stack of light armors with elemental mitigations, some Phase cloth and Power heavy; added this changelog
  • 01/22/2014: added Shop Exchange corner; added few leather and cloth armor, a couple of axes and a couple of katanas
  • 01/24/2014: minor restyling; added various items, including artifacts; added Kevlar, Dragon Hide and other collector items; various other items
  • 01/26/2014: other minor restyling
  • 01/29/2014: added a Wakizashi; various Leather equips, a Shade Helmet and a Dragon Hide; two Power items; a Binding of the Cheetah
  • 02/02/2014: middle-winter-and-very-rainy update: added few collector items; a (still little) Giveaway Section; a Wakizashi; some Leather armors; also new discount politic for low level players
  • 02/18/2014: post-level-250-and-its-arenas update: second heavy restocking; added various items and boss trophies; price lowered; bigger free section (which completely replace previous discount politic); COD available
  • 02/26/2014: added Monster Info (later renamed Spot-The-Monster) corner; huge Collector Corner update (see page 2); first donation (thanks to fatquack); some new items here and there (but forgot to track them, doh! -.-" )
  • 03/12/2014: added Hottie Corner; many Collector items; various weapons and armors (this time i tracked them!); some Exquisite Power; Flower Vases and Bubble Gums
  • 04/01/2014: not-April-Fools update: added various items (Scrolls, Potions, other consumables); Past Hottie Corner; extended stats; Full Equip List + WTB; third heavy restocking; various Shade equips
  • 04/17/2014: it's-almost-Easter update: Lucy wish you happy holidays! full stats removed; added WIP Floor; various weapons, armors, some collectors and free gears
  • 07/05/2014: a-look-at-Japan update: two girls at the same price of one! removed Main Hall; various weapons, some shade and power armors but no collector gears this time; Proxy Sell Service available
  • 20/01/2015: shop reopens after a long-time hiatus! more items, more quality, more boobies, more everything! - yet less rules! enjoy!
  • 16/02/2015: some updates, including high-level shades due to upgrade of my main set
  • 10/09/2015: The Dancing Bear Shop has been revamped: new lists and a huge section of Unassigned equips. Also, new Free Pony Trade Corner
  • 28/09/2015: don't know what to write. Just added a few new items
  • 05/11/2015: post-Halloween update. This time mostly Shades and obsoletes. And obviously, new tits
  • 08/12/2015: slightly refill. A couple of IW10 weapons. Still thinking about obsolete auction. Same boobs as the last time since they seem fine enough
  • 17/01/2016: first update of the year. Refill with a few weapons and some interesting Shade gears. Also, a little word about my new series of auctions, the most recent of those will be listed in my sig (IMG:[invalid] style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)
  • 07/02/2016: regular update. surely it happened something, but i don't remember what since i'm writing on the day of the following update (IMG:[invalid] style_emoticons/default/heh.gif)
  • 20/03/2016: Spring cleanup/maintenance update. Removed many obsolete links, while waiting for a proper update

This post has been edited by Scremaz: Mar 20 2016, 15:22
+Quote Post

post Jan 5 2014, 19:47
Post #4
tlstkdxjfa

Casual Poster
Group: Members
Level 349 (Godslayer)

[WS02] cod sent plz

thx
+Quote Post

post Jan 5 2014, 20:04
Post #5
Scremaz

Level 500 (Ponyslayer)

-- reserved --

This post has been edited by Scremaz: Apr 18 2014, 20:31
+Quote Post

post Jan 5 2014, 20:57
Post #6
Dan31

Chilling around
Group: Members
Level 480 (Godslayer)

QUOTE(Scremaz @ Jan 5 2014, 19:04) *

i don't see a message from you neither in my inbox nor in my mooglemail (IMG:[invalid] style_emoticons/default/mellow.gif)

He wants you to send the equipment with a COD, I think. You probably should put in your first post whether you do CODs or not. If you don't have Postage Paid, CODs cost a small fee (10% of the amount you are asking).

http://ehwiki.org/wiki/MoogleMail
+Quote Post

post Jan 5 2014, 21:17
Post #7
Scremaz

Level 500 (Ponyslayer)

oh, thanks dan
+Quote Post

post Jan 6 2014, 01:08
Post #8
Nero-Arc

Regular Poster
Group: Catgirl Camarilla
Level 500 (Dovahkiin)

[MA03] 出众 虚空 平衡 重槌T2(双) (Weapon - Two-handed Weapon) Price: 4500

c sent
+Quote Post

post Jan 6 2014, 01:12
Post #9
Scremaz

Level 500 (Ponyslayer)

QUOTE(crass1 @ Jan 6 2014, 00:08) *

[MA03] 出众 虚空 平衡 重槌T2(双) (Weapon - Two-handed Weapon) Price: 4500

c sent

all right, thanks for the transfer and enjoy your mace!

This post has been edited by Scremaz: Jan 6 2014, 01:15
+Quote Post

post Jan 6 2014, 05:41
Post #10
jcullinane

Realist of HV
Level 500 (Ponyslayer)

[CAx1] Exquisite Phase Cap of Fenrir (Head - Cloth Armor) Price: 30k

Credits Sent.
+Quote Post

post Jan 6 2014, 12:14
Post #11
Scremaz

Level 500 (Ponyslayer)

All right. Thanks jcullinane and tlstkdxjfa and enjoy your equips!
+Quote Post

post Jan 8 2014, 23:13
Post #12
Scremaz

Level 500 (Ponyslayer)

Added bindings and some equips. Light armor section is still work in progress...
+Quote Post

post Jan 13 2014, 23:43
Post #13
Scremaz

Level 500 (Ponyslayer)

Bump for heavy restocking: removed some crappy items and added some pretty others, including various collector items; added stats and also some discounts. Even if you can't see it, light armor section is no more a mess and shouldn't take more than few days to be added...
+Quote Post

post Jan 13 2014, 23:48
Post #14
Koaen

[On Hiatus]
Level 500 (Godslayer)

[RA01] Fair Platinum Rapier of the Raccoon | make an offer! | 14%PA 2PABs(DEX,AGI)
[SH01] Fair Bronze Shortsword of Balance | make an offer! | 15.39ACC 7%DOT 2PABs(STR,DEX)
[SH02] Fine Diamond Shortsword of Slaughter | make an offer! | 33.75WD 9%DOT 2PABs(STR,DEX)
[CAy02] Crude Silk Cap of Protection | make an offer!

50k each ?
+Quote Post

post Jan 14 2014, 00:11
Post #15
Scremaz

Level 500 (Ponyslayer)

QUOTE(jenga201 @ Jan 13 2014, 22:48) *

[RA01] Fair Platinum Rapier of the Raccoon | make an offer! | 14%PA 2PABs(DEX,AGI)
[SH01] Fair Bronze Shortsword of Balance | make an offer! | 15.39ACC 7%DOT 2PABs(STR,DEX)
[SH02] Fine Diamond Shortsword of Slaughter | make an offer! | 33.75WD 9%DOT 2PABs(STR,DEX)
[CAy02] Crude Silk Cap of Protection | make an offer!

50k each ?

so 200k in total? fine for me!
+Quote Post

post Jan 14 2014, 03:35
Post #16
Koaen

[On Hiatus]
Level 500 (Godslayer)

QUOTE(Scremaz @ Jan 13 2014, 17:11) *

so 200k in total? fine for me!

Ok, credits sent.

Thanks
+Quote Post

post Jan 14 2014, 10:40
Post #17
Scremaz

Level 500 (Ponyslayer)

---

This post has been edited by Scremaz: Jul 20 2019, 11:18
+Quote Post

post Jan 15 2014, 01:25
Post #18
pasibe1

Lurker
Group: Recruits
Level 96 (Lord)

[LO07] Exquisite Longsword of the Vampire

credits sent
+Quote Post

post Jan 15 2014, 10:11
Post #19
Scremaz

Level 500 (Ponyslayer)

(IMG:[s3-sa-east-1.amazonaws.com] http://s3-sa-east-1.amazonaws.com/upload.osvigaristas.com.br/images/180x100/6110.jpg)

i want this: http://hentaiverse.org/pages/showequip.php...;key=7de6ecf90a and this: http://hentaiverse.org/pages/showequip.php...;key=90b971e9ca

(IMG:https://forums.e-hentai.org/uploads/post-656086-1432155133.gif)

random thoughts: [web.archive.org] note on bra sizes 1; [www.herroom.com] note on bra sizes 2

[docs.google.com] forge materials

They say about me (i consider all of them funny quote about me, but PM me if you want a quote of yours to be removed):

(the source of my nick) Since a certain pervert asked me for it, here are some poster girls [boulay]

(about my poster girls) You don't even need a face at this point [brewdonkey]

(about my low level) There are even some who never bother to grind, just dancing around in the game, i.e. Scremaz [kos9494]

(no particular reason) Now is the time where I call you a pervert. (IMG:[invalid] style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) [WhiteWolfRevy92]

(dunno why, but oh well...) Scremaz - Let's not forget the one that's being teased a lot [Inu Sakuya]

(via PM, normal conversation) You're the legendary pervert (IMG:[invalid] style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif) [arialinnoc]

The First Perverted Lottery!

auctions: [announcement] [#1] [#2] [#3] [#4] [#5] [#6] [#7] [#8] [#9] [#10] [#11] [#12] [#13] [#14] [#15] [#16] [#17] [#18] [#19] [#20] [#21]
Peerless Power Boots Legendary Radiant Phase Cap of Heimdall

My gears:

1H set: [Rapier - Shield]
- backup/upgrades: [-]
DW set: [Rapier - Wakizashi] / [Club - Rapier]
- backup/upgrades: [[Club 2 - Rapier 3] -- [Axe 1 - Axe 2 - Shortsword 1 - Shortsword 2]
2H weapons: [Estoc - Longsword - Mace - Katana]
Niten set: [Katana - Wakizashi]
Shade set: [Helmet - Breastplate - Gauntlets - Leggings - Boots]
Power set: [Helmet - Armor - Gauntlets - Leggings - Boots]
- backup/upgrades: [Boots 2 - Boots 3]
Holy mage: [Staff -- Cap - Robe - Gloves - Pants - Shoes]
- backup/upgrades: [Cap 2 - Robe 2 - Robe 3 - Gloves 2 - Gloves 3 - Pants 2]
Fire mage: [Staff -- Cap - Robe - Gloves - Pants - Shoes]
- backup/upgrades: [Cap 2 - Robe 2 - Gloves 2 - Shoes 2]

My perks: Postage Paid; GS-related ones; VV; IA4; DD1; Enigma Energizer; Thinking Cap; Extra Strength; Tokenizer 1

This post has been edited by Scremaz: Jun 16 2019, 12:01
+Quote Post

post Jan 16 2014, 14:54
Post #20
Scremaz

Level 500 (Ponyslayer)

- reserved -

QUOTE(Tenboro @ Aug 9 2007, 11:34) *

Weeding out spam and other crap. Encouraging activity in whatever ways you can think of. Stuff like that.

-------------

ssss2's datas on PFfest drops: https://forums.e-hentai.org/index.php?s=&am...t&p=3190543

Attached File  _waiting_for_decensor.zip ( 4.93mb ) Number of downloads: 54

This post has been edited by Scremaz: Feb 4 2018, 11:58
+Quote Post

23 Pages V  1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 12:22