Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> DREADEDVISION's Next project!, Just a general inquiry to all the people who enjoyed my first work

post Sep 22 2013, 22:07
Post #1
DREADEDVISION

Lurker
Group: Recruits

Hello!
My name is DREADEDVISION and I was the creator of the trilogy "The Failed Scouting Mission." It was my first project and I enjoyed the process so much I would like to do another one!
As I start brainstorming my next project I just wanted to ask anyone who visited, enjoyed, or hated my earlier gallery "What they want to see in my next project?"

If you have any ideas, themes, questions, concerns, or criticisms please post in this thread! I would like to hear everything!

Thanks!
D.V.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

post Sep 24 2013, 16:10
Post #2
erbaq

Newcomer

Hello, DreadVision!

It's nice to find you! I've been some days looking for new artworks of you in internet but nobody could tell me anything about you. I didn't kow this was your first project.

I just wanted to tell you this is the BEST ARTWORK I'VE EVER SEEN. The story, the characters, the textures, atmospheres, everything is perfect. The only bad thing is there are only three parts, hehehe...

I would like to see some more storys, also without dialogs (it is better let the people make their own interpretation).

And What about the next theme? Well, I suggest to continue in the same line, in science fiction. With mor experiments with the girls (breast and ass expansion etc), and more new things that you can imagine. Maybe a new Missing Scout Mission, why not? Some Girls who keep on looking for those three lost soldiers.

Or maybe other kind of story . It could be also in the space, or maybe in other fantastic enviroments, such as the "afterlife" (example: the adventures of some girls in the hell), with monsters, machines and things like those.

I'm sorry if my english it's not so right as it must be. I hope you can understand.

Thanks a lot, mate, and keep on creating this fantastic storys.

Greetings from Madrid, Europe!
+Quote Post

post Oct 1 2013, 04:26
Post #3
DREADEDVISION

Lurker

Hello erbaq,

Thank you! I am quite pleased you enjoyed it so much! I did want to do something different than most 3D galleries on Ge Hentai and i was quite content the trilogy turned out so well!

I am currently planning my next project and undecided whether to include dialogue. I personally enjoyed the "imagination-of-the-reader" component it invokes but I had to sacrifice story, plot, and character development which is quite difficult without dialogue.

I absolutely agree with your suggestion to keep it science fiction. I feel like any other setting of time limits not only the imagination but the sex as well. I never thought of making another story in the same universe using the same characters but I will start thinking about being able to include the corrupted scouts.

As of right now I'm very busy with other priorities, so I am currently rendering/building my characters. Story is completely open for suggestions.

Also thanks for being the first fan to respond erbaq!

Thanks
D.V.
+Quote Post

post Oct 2 2013, 01:24
Post #4
erbaq

Newcomer

Thanks to you!

I'm sure your next project will be as fantastic as the first one!

Let's wait the next story

greetings, mate.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 16:31